Eternal Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
735 Followers

"Other men are different, we agree on them, they're boyfriends, sometimes just for public sight, but they're not kept secret. They're not picked up in bars for one night stands," Dannii said, still icy about the subject ofhim.

"I know, and I'm sorry, I never meant for it to happen, but I still need men. So do you. And what about him? I know it's far from perfect, but why not? He knows who and what we are but keeps his mouth shut, he understands the situation just fine, and he's a werewolf so he's not completely outside our circle. He's a pretty good guy, and at least you'd know who I'm with, so you wouldn't need to worry about some other guy mistreating me, or me falling for him, because I know you've thought of that now and then," Kylie said, looking into Dannii's eyes. They showed a mixture of fury and worry, conflicting emotions battling inside Dannii.

"You cheated on me with him, how can I just let you go and continue to do so? We never needed anyone else in this relationship before now," Dannii said carefully.

"We did, we both had boyfriends. Ok I know we need to keep up public image, but we also enjoyed having them, being treated in such a manner even though we had each other


"Hmm true," Dannii conceded, thinking back over their history, how despite their very close and affectionate relationship, she had enjoyed nights away in the arms of a man.

"So why not? At least you'd know who it was, and where, not some other guy," Kylie offered.

"But I don't know, I've no idea what he's like. He's just some guy you picked up in a bar to me Kylie," Dannii said, looking away, glancing up at the morning sun.

"So why did you fuck him then?" Kylie asked, raising her eyebrows.


"Well I bit him, and then he went and got a stiffy," she said, looking to Kylie, who didn't look convinced.

"And...well...ok fine I needed it. It's been a while since I had a real cock, it's just been toys and your strap-on for a couple of months, and I wanted to see what the fuss was about," Dannii admitted, looking away again.

"See, you need a man now and then like me, so why not him?" Kylie asked quietly.

"Well I guess I do, but it still doesn't make it ok for you to just go and sleep around on me Kylie, I trusted you, and you just flit off and cheat on me," Dannii said firmly.

"Was he any good?" Kylie asked with a slight smile.

"I...well he wasn't bad, he's got a pretty nice package I guess, I didn't really give him much of a chance to be fair," Dannii said, blushing a little.

"No I heard you were quite...vigorous with him," Kylie said with a slight sideways smile.

"Put him in his place, like I said," Dannii smirked, lightening up a bit. Kylie just smiled a bit wider and pulled Dannii in closer, leaning forward to plant a soft, loving kiss on Dannii's full lips, their tongues just barely caressing one another's.

"All I want is you," Kylie breathed, pulling away just barely, nuzzling Dannii lightly with her nose.

"That's all I want too," Dannii murmured in return, her eyes still closed. They settled into a warm hug, just enjoying embracing one another in the sunlight for a moment before they slowly sank down to the grass, sitting down on the slightly damp lawn next to each other, turning to look towards the sun, creeping higher in the sky for what promised to be another lovely day, feeling the intriguing warmth on their skin, causing them to both glance to their rings, which enabled them to survive the harmful exposure. Kylie slid her arm round Dannii's back, pulling her in close and resting her head on her younger sister's shoulder, Dannii resting her head over onto Kylie's, her arm finding a similar position round Kylie's slim waist. They didn't speak much, just some idle small talk and comments, feeling they'd said all they needed to right now, just enjoying being together in comfortable silence, a sure sign they'd found someone special.

After pausing to share another series of soft, wet kisses, Kylie managed to withdraw her tongue from Dannii's luscious mouth and turned herself, pulling round in front of Dannii and lying back across her younger sister's thighs, resting her head back with a satisfied sigh, quite enjoying looking up at the underside of Dannii's magnificent rack, something she didn't fail to comment on.

"Good view?" Dannii murmured with a smile, arching her back and breathing in a bit to tease Kylie, glancing down at Kylie's sexy legs from under her denim skirt.


"Yes thanks," Kylie giggled, settling back and then closing her eyes to just enjoy the feel of the sun, Dannii leaning back on her hands to do the same, still loving the way the sun felt that bit warmer, almost enough to turn her on. Dannii soon gave up and laid right back on the grass, her dainty hand finding its way to Kylie's soft blonde hair, lightly stroking through it as they just laid quietly on the firm ground, looking up at the gorgeous blue sky stretching out overhead, soft white clouds sporadically spoiling it under the bright sun which made dampness all around them steam as it evaporated. Kylie reached up to take Dannii's spare hands, just holding it firmly as Dannii continued to stroke her hair, Kylie's other hand just pushing through and pulling slightly at the grass.

"I'm sorry I punished you so hard," Dannii said quietly after a while in silence, making Kylie pause, pulling her hand away from her sister's and quickly rolling over, turning half the angle to lay sort of across Dannii's legs, leaning on her elbows and looking up at Dannii, who had leaned up on her own to see what Kylie was up to, worried when she'd abruptly pulled away. Kylie looked up into Dannii's gorgeous blue eyes for a moment, before a wry smile spread across her face.

"I'm not," she purred, giving a cheeky hint of her tongue. Dannii gave a grin and laid back as Kylie homed in for a kiss, positively snogging her, driving her tongue into her mouth for a little wrestle, sliding completely on top of her on the lawn. They giggled as they continued to kiss, Kylie sucking at Dannii's tongue, something she loved, feeling a little shiver of arousal spread through her under her older sister's slight weight. Things started to heat up a little, certainly more than they would have intended, though Kylie hadn't had any that morning and she was feeling very turned on in the mornings now, she assumed something to do with her transformation, either way she couldn't deny her urges, and with the problems of this morning she was easy to switch on right now. With a giggle, Kylie slid back off Dannii, letting her sit up, where she was immediately met by another kiss from Kylie, lounging towards her in the sunlight, locking her in tightly as her hand strayed to Dannii's thighs, stroking lightly up the inside of one through the thin cut-offs she was wearing. Dannii gave a little shiver as a twinge emanated from her clit, immediately getting aroused, her nipples stiffening up despite the warmth, Kylie giving a dirty little giggle as she knew she'd just turned her little sister on.

"How does your arse feel Kylie?" Dannii murmured with a smirk as she continued to stroke her inner thigh, tantalizingly close to her pussy, which was now quite wet, the soft, full lips just begging to be touched by Kylie, though she refrained and just worked Dannii's thighs, leaving her sister to warm up a bit more.


"Like it hasn't been spanked good and hard lately," Kylie purred, teasing Dannii to touch it as she lifted up onto all fours, leaning forward to add a little more pressure to their kiss in the process. Dannii didn't refuse, lifting a hand up to give Kylie's ass a firm squeeze through the snug denim of the skirt, hearing her give a curious "hmm" as she did, tempting Dannii to slide her hand down Kylie's hip to find the hem, onto the smooth bare thigh, before going back up, underneath the skirt towards her hips once more, making Kylie give a far more approving sound. Settling back to the ground where Dannii could stroke her thighs up under her skirt, Kylie pulled in close to Dannii and continued to do similar, stroking the thighs, but also sparing a hand to move higher, cupping one of Dannii's lovely breasts, giving a firm squeeze, a very familiar motion that made Dannii giggle before she was silenced by further kisses.

The girls continued this way for some time, not the least bit concerned that he might be watching them going at it in the sun. Despite Kylie's morning frustrations she was happy to take her time, letting this build steamily between her and Dannii until they couldn't take anymore one way or the other, meaning they either had to stop or get it on, and the latter was far more preferable. Breaking apart, Kylie stood up, grabbing Dannii's hand and pulling her to her feet, leaving no doubts about her intentions, which Dannii agreed with whole heartedly, quickly following Kylie back to the mansion, up the steps to the patio and into the house. Dannii cheekily reached forward and squeezed Kylie's ass as they headed for the stairs, making her look back sexily over her shoulder, giving a pout and a wink. Quickly towing Dannii up the stairs, they headed speedily for the bedroom, having spent a good couple of hours outside all in all. Turning to pull Dannii into a kiss, Kylie stumbled backwards through the door to their bedroom, wondering what was going on as Dannii broke away, looking at their bed, where she immediately looked, to see him sprawled across their bed asleep.

"What the fuck is this?" Dannii said loudly, letting go of Kylie and staring at him, gritting her teeth angrily, her temper immediately surging, taking over from her passions, though her nipples showing through her top would suggest otherwise.

"I told him to go to the spare room again, like yesterday," Kylie said, looking at him.

"I expressly stated this would be our private haven, nobody else, just us," Dannii said, moving towards the bed as he stirred, laying dressed in the jeans and shirt they'd found for him.

"I know, I agree, so I dunno what the hell he's doing here," Kylie said, pouting herself, since this had totally spoilt their mood. She was going to drag Dannii straight in here, pin her down and go downstairs, and now, well she had yet another problem to deal with she thought, scowling a little as he woke up, looking to them worriedly.

"Oh um...I..." he stuttered, not really seeming to have any plausible explanation to be in there.

"What are you doing in here?" Kylie asked sternly, crossing her arms at the end of the bed.

"This isn't funny you know, this is our private bedroom," Dannii almost growled as she reached for him, far too aroused to be in the mood for this. Kylie had seen that before, where Dannii got almost aggressive when they were interrupted, which had happened a couple of times. Taking hold of his arm, she pulled him firmly off the bed to his feet as he made to do just that anyway, knowing he'd clearly put his foot in it with this one.

"It smelt nice, and I don't know, I just couldn't resist," he said, looking down at the floor as Kylie took his other arm and they led him to the door.

"Don't you think you've had enough of us as it is, surely you had us close enough to smell then, so we don't need you sniffing round our bedroom or...anything else that might take your fancy ok?" Kylie said, looking up at him, significantly taller than her but not mattering. They took him up the hall, intending to take him to the room next to the bathroom he'd used before, where they were pretty sure he'd be able to hear them going at it, but they didn't care. Given he'd had sex with both of them it didn't really matter, and they far beyond caring what people might think of their relationship. Besides, it'd probably turn him on, which was a little thrilling for both sisters, since they were both exhibitionists to a point.

"Ok," he said, unable to help a quick peak down Dannii's top that luckily went unnoticed as they led him to the bedroom, sending him in.

"Now, you can sleep as much as you want here, we'll be a little...busy, but if you really need us you know where we'll be," Kylie said with a smile, looking over to Dannii beside her as he sat down on the end of the bed.

"Um thanks, again sorry for...well sorry," he said, looking down again with a slight blush.

"Don't worry, it's done," Dannii said simply.

"Yeah. You know, I feel a little hungry actually," Kylie said, rubbing her tummy slightly, having not fed that morning.

"I've got something you can eat," Dannii said with a sly smile, not caring he was right there in front of them.

"Hope I can use my fingers," Kylie teased, running her tongue over her teeth. Dannii giggled and gave Kylie a kiss, before looking to him, who watched interestedly.

"Now, if you need any...relief, the bathroom's only next door," Dannii said with a sly smile before she pulled the door shut with a giggle, linking arms with Kylie as they walked quickly back to their room.

"That was a bit uncalled for Dan," Kylie giggled, pulling Dannii into their bedroom, then turning and once more drawing her into her arms as Dannii kicked their door shut.

"It's only the truth. As soon as he hears us going at it you know he'll be beating off, hell he's probably hard already," Dannii teased, before kissing Kylie hard, both girls moaning through it as they did.

"Well I don't mind, and you almost sound as if you want him to join us," Kylie teased through soft kisses.

"All I want is you," Dannii mumbled, pulling Kylie towards the four-poster bed.


"Well you got me," Kylie managed, before shoving Dannii down on the bed in front of her with a grin. Dannii smiled back up as Kylie glided down over her on all fours, grinning like a Cheshire cat as her dainty little hands went for the waistband of Dannii's khaki cut-offs, her fingers hooking deftly into them and easing them down her hips, revealing her sexy little black knickers as Dannii lifted her ass off the bed to help Kylie out. She gladly took the invitation and slid Dannii's light trousers straight down her legs, letting them slip off the smoothly waxed pins to the floor behind her to leave Dannii in just her vest top and bikini cut knickers, since she'd not bothered with a bra. Kylie didn't even pause for a look, her hands flitting straight back to Dannii's hips, grasping the knickers and swiftly sliding them down the same as the trousers to expose Dannii's pussy, the puffy lips bulging invitingly below the little arrow of dark hair.

"Neat and tidy as always," Kylie smiled as she dispatched the knickers, reaching up to slide her fingertips softly over the smooth lips, then up into the little patch of hair.

"At least I challenge myself to keep something tidy, rather than just shaving it all off," Dannii teased as she leaned up a bit to peel her top off rather than waiting for Kylie to get around to it.

"You never seem to complain when you're licking it," Kylie said, looking up as Dannii's large, firm breasts bounced out from under her vest top as she slumped back on the bed, throwing the black top aside.


"That's because my tongue is rather busy," Dannii smirked, Kylie giving a giggle as she leaned down to deliver just that to her sibling, dragging her tongue up the soft, slippery entrance. Dannii gave a groan as Kylie slowly licked her, finishing with a little squeak as she firmly hit her clit, a buzz running through her before Kylie abruptly removed her mouth and slid over Dannii on all fours on the bed. Leaning down towards her, she wiggled her tongue suggestively, offering Dannii a taste of herself, which she leaned up and accepted, sucking Kylie's tongue fully and letting the hint of her juices flood her mouth before Kylie pinned her down and devoured her own tongue. Through their passionate kissing, Dannii managed to get her hands to the front of Kylie's black shirt, brushing over the perky breasts beneath, which were feeling much more so now with her vampiric youthfulness. Fumbling to the buttons, she quickly undid them once she located them, revealing Kylie's black satin bra, concealing and slightly lifting her boobs.

"Don't be shy," Kylie mumbled with a giggle as she wrestled her shirt off backwards whilst they continued to voraciously kiss, Dannii's slender hands immediately finding Kylie's perky breasts and giving them a squeeze, loving how firm the bra made them, feeling strangely sensual under her touch, contrasting to Kylie's soft skin. Sliding her hands down, she took in the pinch of her older sister's waist, loving the corset-trained middle and then slid down to the denim skirt at her hips, drawing her hands round the sides to the front where her fingers immediately located the buttons, popping them through the stiff denim to release the skirt, which was going to prove far more tricky to remove. Pushing up, she rolled them over and pinned Kylie down, who gave an approving groan as she was somewhat taken and lost control of the situation, something she loved doing now and then. Dannii reached down and fumbled the skirt down Kylie's lovely legs to reveal a matching pair of black satin knickers, which on a quick feel Dannii found to be a thong.

"Mm very nice," she murmured with a smile as Kylie moved to kiss down her neck, stroking back up under Kylie's gorgeous rear.

"Thanks, I try to dress to impress every day," Kylie teased, wiggling a little in Dannii's arms as her skirt was done away with to the floor, leaving her in just her sexy black underwear.

"Well now you're undressed, and you'd better impress," Dannii teased, leaning up away from Kylie and sliding teasingly down her body.

"I'm not completely undressed yet," Kylie murmured, egging Dannii on to do something about it, which she fully intended upon.

"I'll take care of that, don't worry," Dannii purred, giving a devilish smile that Kylie knew too well, arching her back a little to present her firm peaks to Dannii's attentions. Her younger sibling immediately grasped them once more, giving a far firmer squeeze to them, leaning down to kiss and tongue between them, tickling Kylie delightfully as Dannii's hands followed the strap round under her smooth back and freed the clasp faster than Kylie could blink. Leaning away, Dannii peeled the bra down Kylie's arms to expose her humble rack, flicking the bra away with a flourish and a giggle before immediately resuming, leaning down to suck a stiff nipple into her mouth, giving a strong tug and a little nip, making Kylie groan and then squeal as she did, before gliding effortlessly down her body, kissing and sucking quickly down her toned stomach to her little black satin thong. She reached up to teasingly drag a fingertip down the side of Kylie's bikini line, since the little knickers just barely covered her pussy, leaving a clear strip each side to show her baldness.

"I think you can do without these," Dannii said, giving a smirk before dragging her tongue along just above the waistband, making Kylie's shiver before she dragged her teeth down and hooked into them. Lifting them and tugging a bit with her mouth, something Kylie always loved, Dannii teased her a moment before she pulled slowly backwards and slid them down her thighs to expose her puffy labia, smoothly shaven to perfection and just begging for her tongue. However, she didn't get the opportunity, since as soon as she got Kylie's knickers off her feet and moved back up, Kylie seized her and pulled her back up for a hot, involved kiss, their tongues wrapping up tightly before Kylie rolled her straight onto her back, pinning her naked younger sister down on their large four-poster bed.

"So, now I'm undressed, do I impress?" Kylie said with a grin, holding Dannii down playfully.

"Very much so, however I think there's a lot more you could do to impress me," Dannii said with a sly smile.

"Don't worry, I don't disappoint," Kylie whispered, giving one last peck to Dannii's lips and then pulling down, intending to do what she'd meant to in the first place and go down on her sister. She managed to resist Dannii's large, luscious breasts as she went down, refraining from attaching herself to a nipple, though she did reach out with both hands to grasp them firmly once more, giving a good firm squeeze as she slide down to where she wanted to be. Sliding her tongue out, she ran it through the soft arrow of pubic hair and onto Dannii's lips, which were soft and engorged, springing easily under the lightest touch of her hot tongue, gliding down over the perfect waxed skin as she went to the bottom, just hooking her tongue up into Dannii's waiting entrance a little before gliding back up and pulling away, her tongue giving a light buzz to her delicate clitoris as she did, Dannii giving a little shudder as Kylie tasted her, not that she didn't know the flavour.

Noj
Noj
735 Followers