Eternal Hearts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

Having been reading for some time, Kylie was looking into one book that was a little different from others, well it wasn't a real book at all. It was a scrap book, which she supposed had been put together by Lucretia, containing brief bits and pieces from old newspapers as well as drawings, hand drawn, clearly by different people. There were drawings of the countryside, vampires, a heavily chained werewolf on one page that was done in surprising detail, with something that looked like dried blood staining the page. She paused as she came across drawings, in a different sort of style, of a voluptuous woman with flowing hair, unmistakably Lucretia, posing naked in a few pictures, one of them in the country, another on a bed as best she could tell. The pencil lines were now faded and tired on the page, more so on the next few drawings in the book that appeared to be drawn by Lucretia again, of a pretty young woman with shoulder length hair and a humble pair of breasts, one of which seemed slightly smudged, as if someone had attempted to remove it from the book, Kylie tracing the dragged fingers with her own.

Aside from vampires, in the form of the voluptuous vixen Lucretia that had started this new chapter of their lives, and werewolves when the previous day Kylie's first meal and one-night-stand had staggered into her new home after having encountered one, they hadn't seen anything or anyone of the world that wasn't there before they'd been turned, none of the mystical and magical creatures fantasy books would have you believe existed in vast numbers. Flicking through the pages, Kylie came across some bits on tentacles, including some clippings of sea creatures like octopuses that seemed to be attached like they were research, which seemed a little odd to Kylie since she couldn't say she'd ever heard much about tentacle creatures, even in fantasy writing, though she wasn't the biggest reader of the genre. However it intrigued her, and a drawing did so even more, immediately enticing her eyes to it.

"Dannii, look at this," she said excitedly, smiling quite brightly as her eyes remained fixed on it for as long as possible before she passed it to her sister. Dannii took the book and looked at it, her eyes widening at the picture, studying every detail carefully as she took in the drawing, her eyes momentarily flicking up to read the name of the chapter it was in. The drawing showed a voluptuous young woman with large breasts and dark hair, being held out spread eagle by four tentacles at her wrists and ankles, with a further two thick ones wrapped round her waist and another thicker one looming over her. All three of her holes had thick, powerful tentacles buried deep inside them and the woman's face showed a look of intense, overwhelming pleasure. The creature offering the tentacles was not included in the picture, and they really had no idea whether there even was one, and the picture had no supporting information. It was just there in the book under that section, a tidbit. Kylie had immediately noticed that the woman looked very much like Lucretia,wasLucretia, but Dannii had never met her and didn't even know of her, and Kylie wanted to keep it that way. Dannii gave a low whistle to break the silence, still taking in the little scene on the page.

"That'd be some ride," she said, giving a smile as she evidently thought briefly of the possibilities, giving a last look over the image and handing the book back to Kylie, who immediately studied it further, mental images of the busty vampire she'd been sired by writhing in intense pleasure from several strong tentacles, feeling a little thrill of arousal at the thought, even though she'd never contemplated it before. Getting on, she turned the page and continued to read as Dannii did the same, leaning back in her chair to read another werewolf book in the fading sunlight as the sun moved round the building. As the afternoon wore on, the warm caress of the sun lulling them through the windows of the large library, the girls gradually relaxed more, their concentration waning, picking slowly through the thick and often tedious books, written by people who did their best to sound smarter with the use of unnecessarily complicated words.

Neither of them knew when, but they slowly drifted off into a soft, untroubled slumber, Dannii giving a stretch and then leaning down on the table, resting her head on a thick werewolf book, intending to just shut her eyes for a moment as she laid her arms round her head, her fingers twisting in her soft hair idly, giving a murmur of dismissal to Kylie's questions of her interest in continuing their reading for the day. With Dannii resting, Kylie had shortly after decided to take a few minutes herself, sinking back and down into the padded red leather chair she'd chosen to park her firm rear on, resting her head back and letting the book drop lazily into her lap, onto her soft, lacy dress and smooth thighs, settling back with a sigh and closing her heavy eyes. They hadn't slept brilliant with the turbulent night, and the emotional scale had swung drastically, which was always tiring. And added to the tedium of reading so many books, often filled with complete rubbish or guesswork, or very in-depth studies, made for a tiring mix that had left both sisters dozing off at the table, and Kylie finally succumbed as she slipped down in the chair.

Some time later, Dannii jerked awake with a start, raising her head from the table, looking around swiftly through bleary eyes, trying to get her bearings in the gloomy room, her immediate thought that she'd heard a noise. Brushing her soft hair back from her face she looked around, seeing Kylie sleeping soundly in the chair across from her, peaceful and contented, taking in the darkened library and strewn books, remembering where they were and what they'd been doing, a far cry from what they might have been doing just a few days before. Sitting up fully with a stretch, Dannii arched her back, having no idea how long they'd been sleeping, still a little out of it as she tried to gather herself. Looking out the window, she saw the darkened sky, the lightness on the horizon the last of the daylight as it faded away, immediately indicating they'd been asleep quite some time. Just as she went to stand up she heard a sharp, hollow noise, like a metal pot or similar had been knocked onto a hard floor, making her freeze dead, even her breath stilling, which was no problem since she didn't need it anyway.

Listening intently, her enhanced hearing making the silent seem even more overbearing than it normally did she strained to hear the tiniest of sounds, she waited tensely for the slightest other sound, which didn't come, making her briefly think she might have imagined in, until she heard the sound of other stirring's downstairs. Her mind raced with thoughts of what it could be, and the age old thought of a burglar or some other intruder came immediately to mind, but after a moments thought she realized it foolish since they were miles from anywhere and she could handle herself capably. Perhaps something, such as a fox or other wild animal, had sneaked in from outside through the open doors, since she didn't recall them locking the French windows that led to the patio. And then her thoughts turned to him. She quickly snatched a look out the window, seeing the light splashed across the trees from the moon which must be high in the sky now. Quickly looking back to the door, as if she expected to see him standing there, her mind turned into a barrage of scenarios at what might have happened, which she quelled with a deep breath and a pause to gather herself.

Leaning on the table, she thought about it logically. It could be that he'd just gone down to get something and made a noise. They hadn't locked him up, so it might be that he'd gone down to do it himself to make sure she thought, figuring it was entirely possible. But he might have turned she thought, but maybe not, it could be fine. Maybe he only turned once a month perhaps, since they didn't actually know how his patterns of changes worked. Or if he was going to turn, maybe he hadn't yet, since he'd turned pretty late the previous night and she might have time to get to him and lock him up safely before anything happened. She rationalized that the odds of him having turned were slim, and headed towards the door, walking round the table and padding softly on her bare feet out of the library, careful not to wake Kylie, who looked so beautiful sleeping peacefully. Easing the door of the library open, she stepped into the dark corridor, darker then the library had been, momentarily inhibiting her vision before it rapidly adjusted, her heightened senses and enhanced vision offering her good visibility in the darkness, though not enough, and she searched for a light switch. Finding one shortly, she flicked the lights on, the hallways bathed in the crisp light from the gothic, candle-bulbed chandelier-like light fittings which swung from the ceilings on chains.

The light revealed nothing new, and Dannii warily proceeded, but walked at a fairly normal pace, stepping lightly with her bare, dainty feet, her size threes not enough to even make a floorboard creak. Walking to the stairs, she leaned over the banister to take a look, lest he be lurking at the bottom, before heading down them, staying close to the wall to give herself the earliest possible look round the corner to the floor below. Padding softly down the soft red carpet that lined the stairs, Dannii leaned out cautiously, eyeing every new part of the hallway that came into view. She slowed to a stop on the last few steps and stared down the corridor towards their bedroom, and the one he'd been in. The door, or rather what was left of it, was hanging off its hinges, splinters of wood all over the floor and a substantial chunk of the frame smashed away where he'd broken powerfully out, which made Dannii's heart sink and the nerves well up within her as her fears were realized, that he'd already turned and was completely uncontained. She frowned as she grasped the fact that he could be anywhere by now, since it wouldn't have been hard to escape their mansion and go on a rampage, and should he get to the local town...well that didn't bear thinking about.

Hearing another clunk, Dannii snapped her head to look down the stairs over the banister, the noise giving her hope that he was still in the mansion, though she wasn't sure what she was going to do to keep it that way. Walking carefully along to the top of the stairs, Dannii peered round carefully as she descended, slower now, padding down the blood red carpeting, unsure what she'd find at the bottom. As she stepped off the last stair, she strained to hear every tiny little sound, her blue eyes flitting side to side across the main hallway as she, approaching the door to the kitchen on her left, a sudden heavy breath stilling her foot in mid-step. Holding her breath, Dannii peered carefully round the corner of the frame, into the kitchen, her eyes widening as she saw him, seeming so much bigger and more imposing than she remembered from the night before. He was crouched on the floor, devouring what was left of a thick, raw steak from the open fridge, the light illuminating his slightly bloodied muzzle and silhouetting his muscular body and coarse grey fur to her. She must have let a slip some kind of sound, a gasp or breath, as he finished the last piece ravenously, causing his head to snap up and look straight at her, his sharp yellow eyes fixing on her instantly as he swallowed it down.


Dannii stood fixed, too terrified to move at that moment, just looking back into the beastly gaze of the magnificent yet petrifying creature before her, ready to strike. There was a moment, as if he seemed unsure whether to attack her or simply leave her, which was broken as he emitted a quiet, malevolent growl. Dannii bolted, turning and running flat out from the doorway down the hall towards the entrance lobby and heavy front door, her bare feet flying along the long corridor as she ran, impressed by her own speed as she did, though unable to give it a second thought as she heard the heavy sound of him bursting from the kitchen to the corridor, the heavy panting breaths as he dragged down the air to pursue her. Taking flight suddenly had immediately spurred him to chase her, making her an immediate quarry for him, though she likely would've been anyway, and like so many creatures the sport and thrill of the chase was irresistible. Pounding into the corridor behind her, Dannii was already around fifty feet ahead of him and accelerating quickly, the newly developed eternal strength and energy surging through her toned limbs, allowing her to run with quite incredible speed.

But it wasn't going to be a match for him as he hunted her down, racing after her, his huge, powerful limbs taking immense strides, his claws digging into the carpeted floor for additional grip, something Dannii's nylon-coated feet could not offer her even though she ran like the wind. However she hoped her brief head start would be enough to allow her to escape the mansion to get away from him, her feet pounding on the hard floor beneath the carpeting, taking time to cast a fleeting glance back at him, feeling a rush to her chest as she saw how close he was. Reaching the end of the hall she grabbed hold of the wall to help turn onto the stairs, jumping clean down them and hurtling across the spacious lobby towards the heavy oak door, but it wasn't enough. The werewolf didn't even bother with the stairs, simply launching himself over the wooden banister that edged the landing and flowed round the edge of the opposing staircases, leaping down into the lobby and neatly intercepting Dannii as he landed to her left.

She barely had time to glance up in reaction before he lunged out and hooked her powering legs, sending her sprawling heavily to the floor with a loud cry and thud as the wind was knocked out of her, banging her cheek on the ground despite trying to save herself with her arms, hitting her knees hard on the floor, which inhibited her as she immediately tried to recover in hopes of escape. She hardly had time to look up and start to raise herself before he was on her, practically pouncing on her as she tried to wriggle away from him to stand up, his huge, powerful front paws grabbing at her, one succeeding in getting purchase at her hip and the others claws hooking into the tight lacing on the back of her corset dress, dragging her back towards him as she dug her fingernails in, in a vain attempt to hold him off.

"No!" she screamed, desperately kicking and struggling as he slid her easily back to him on the carpet, giving a growl as he powerfully pinned her down by her shoulders, Dannii giving a whimper as she felt his hot breath spread over neck her as he started to sniff at her. Dannii's breath came short and ragged as he sniffed at her, holding her powerfully down, pressing her into the hard stone floor that lay beneath the carpet as he inhaled her scent deeply, as if reading her body. His large, strong paws slid down onto her back as he moved further down to sniff over the firm curve of her bum and her legs a little, but Dannii didn't dare attempt to escape him as she trembled on the floor under him. He gave a slight snort, then suddenly loomed over her once more, pinning her to the cold floor once again, forcing a grunt from her as he pressed her down, giving a low growl as he leaned down to breathe in the scent of her soft hair. Dannii suddenly became aware of something hard pressing into her bum and lower back, taking a moment through her adrenaline-fuelled haze to realize it was his huge erection, that he was highly aroused by her in some manner, which was only enforced by another throaty growl he emitted as he pushed it into her a little more, as if trying to spur her into action.

Dannii wasn't sure what to do, as she didn't know whether he wanted to eat her or fuck her, given his impressive erection but also the controlling way in which he held her down, making it clear she didn't have much say in the matter. She thought fleetingly that perhaps he was intending on both, and rued the decision not to wake her sister, who might have somehow helped her right now. Deciding to try to direct the decision she slowly lifted her arms and pulled them in behind her back, reaching tentatively for his thick, hot cock, which she could feel nestled neatly in the cleft of her ass. As she softly wrapped her hands around his shaft he let out a growl, his cock surging in her dainty hands as he gave a growl of what seemed like approval, very much enjoying the fact she'd just taken hold of his cock, with the assumed result of stimulating it. Taking a firmer grip on his huge, hot penis, Dannii started to carefully stroke him, unable to move more than a few inches on him, though his exceptional length meant that he came high enough for her to successfully work his bulbous head.

Dannii wasn't quite sure where she was going with this, she supposed she was buying time, or going to make him come all over her back and lose interest in her. Stroking at him, she added a little squeezing to her technique, making him give a low growl, then lower his nose to sniff and nuzzle into her long, dark hair, tickling her a little and making her shiver in anticipation, wondering what he was doing. With her hair pushed aside, his long, hot tongue slid out and brushed wetly over the back of her neck, making her shudder. Danniilovedhaving the back of her neck kissed and licked, it was a surefire way to turn her on, and with his soft, unusual tongue gliding over her skin she felt a warmth spread through her as she started to get slightly aroused. He seemed to sense her enjoyment of it, perhaps in the way her soft little hands massaged at his cock, licking again a little more firmly, preceding a light nip to the back of her neck with his powerful jaws, threateningly close to delivering a killer blow, instead sending a little rush through Dannii.

She couldn't hold back a groan, pausing to squeeze his cock firmly as she goosepimpled all over, feeling her nipples twinge with the pleasure as they pressed into the floor under her large breasts, pinned beneath her chest as he continued to hold her down, though far lighter than he had to begin with since she'd shown willing. Dannii could feel herself getting turned on, the sensations of the large beast on her back arousing her, the way he licked and lightly nipped at her neck seeming so perfect right then as she continued to slowly play with his huge cock. She blushed deeply in embarrassment that this was actually making her hot, feeling her pussy wet and ready, her clit giving a throb as he breathed over her neck, cooling the wet skin from his licking. Dannii knew she shouldn't get aroused by this, that she should be scared and trying to fight him off, but she couldn't, and was now painfully horny, very aware of how wet her pussy was, and she was worried it was almost in danger of dripping beneath her skirt.

His acute nose immediately noticed the inviting scent of her arousal, raising his nose from her to sniff the air before his grip on her shoulders relented and he pulled back from her, his thick, hard cock sliding reluctantly from her grasp, Dannii realizing how much she'd been enjoying idly stroking at his magnificent erection. He was no longer holding her down, his paws not even on her hips or legs to restrain her, but she made no attempt to move, laying on her front, arms now out at the sides once more as she breathed heavily, craning to look back slightly to see what he was doing, though she could feel it. He moved down, inhaling her delicate, feminine musk deeply as he aimed to find its source, sniffing down her body and legs, towards her ankles over the silky skirt, which lay loosely over her toned legs. Getting to her feet he paused, having taken her in, seeming to take a moment to contemplate things, before he lowered his nose once more and moved back up her legs, only this time his snout went under her skirt, his eager nose sniffing back up her stockings.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
1...34567...10