Eternal Hearts Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
731 Followers

She gave a cry as Kylie nipped her with them, not enough to pierce her skin, bit enough to mark her and make it clear she wasn't playing around today. Her fingers had slowed on her clit to allow her to think but still made her buck and squirm as Kylie added little tricks and twists of her fingers, owning Dannii right then. Having mauled at her left breast quite enough, leaving teeth marks over it, she pulled to Dannii's right breast, not letting it go, squeezing it even harder near her chest to push it out, bulging and pushing the nipple out hard and stiff from its point towards her, painfully vulnerable. Dannii's hands pulled at Kylie shoulders as she held her tight, not sure what was coming, nervous of it even, but unable to top her girlfriend now, especially as she gave a little speedy rub to her clit that destroyed any possible resistance she could offer her.

Kylie leaned down, squeezing her breast almost painfully tight as she leaned down to breath hotly over her nipple, letting her lips just brush at it softly, her tongue flicking out at it to make her moan as the skilful muscle teased her. She involuntarily arched her back, pushing her chest out for Kylie to have, which she happily did, closing her mouth over the stiff nipple and sucking firmly. It felt like a surge in Dannii's very soul as she did it, shivering and gasping in pleasure at the sensations as Kylie sucked and tongued at it, letting her teeth just touch and bump at it, even giving a little nip. Dannii tensed up however when she felt the long, strong fangs brushing at it, the graze of the deadly sharp tip of Kylie's feeding teeth scraping over her big, puffy nipple. Kylie didn't stop though, rubbing at her clit in sharp, abrupt hooks of her finger that made Dannii almost fold in half, her stomach clenching and fluttering in the beginnings of an orgasm, something Kylie never had a trouble getting from her.

Kylie sucked a bit more and moved over the nipple, opening to let it slip between her fangs, gently closing to touch it, then hold it, pulling a little at it, worrying it almost as Dannii gasped and shifted beneath her, her chest heaving wonderfully with her nervous breathing. Kylie could wait no longer however, and in one quick, strong clench of her jaw bit through Dannii's tight, hard nipple, making her arch up tightly and scream in pain as the sharp tooth slid through it. She'd bitten deep behind the tip, putting her fangs right through like a large piercing, biting down hard once through to hold on as Dannii kicked and fought, quelling her little rebellion with an unwelcome but effective assault on her clit, making her shudder uncontrollably, horribly close to an orgasm now as Kylie sucked and drank the blood leaking from her nipple, which drastically increased as she suddenly opened her mouth and pulled her fang from the fresh wound, immediately reattaching her lips to suck hungrily at the warm, thick blood oozing from the injury.

Dannii couldn't take any more, shoving Kylie off her hard, away from her chest and dislodging her expert hand from her pussy, leaving her propping herself on her knees as she almost fell backward, letting Dannii quickly pull herself up onto her own knees, almost launching herself at Kylie as they locked together in a deep, hard, charged kiss, their lips working ravenously at once another, fangs out and bumping together and scraping lips to add tiny trails of blood, exciting and exhilarating both of them further as their tongues tumbled and entwined. As they kissed their hands grasped and twisting together, fighting a little battle as they pulled themselves close together, breasts bumping at one another's, Dannii's bitten nipple leaving trails of dark red blood across her older sisters more humble chest. Dannii's hands suddenly pulled free, throwing Kylie's dainty hands aside, grabbing Kylie's shoulders and spinning her to practically throw her down on the bed, Kylie bouncing down on the wonderful feather mattress with her legs spread, arms flopping above her head as her perky breasts bounced invitingly.

Dannii swiftly jumped over Kylie, throwing a knee over her head and bending down to her older siblings juicy, inviting pussy. It was very clear she wanted to sixty-nine, which was something Kylie had been hoping for and intending to initiate soon anyway, quickly reaching up to grab Dannii's firm, rounded arse and spread her a little bit more, Dannii opening her thighs and lowering herself down a bit to make her more accessible as Kylie lifted her head to quickly attach her puffy pout to Dannii's most intimate one beneath its sexy little arrow of hair. Dannii moaned softly as Kylie sucked firmly at her clit, lowering her mouth to Kylie's labia and flicking her tongue ahead of her to lead her to her throbbing clitoris, her angle letting her attack from above it, pressing down and quickly getting to work circling it through the thin hood, which offered little protection from the kind of licking she was planning. Kylie squirmed and groaned into her pussy as she worked her tongue, letting it lead her full lips to the spot, where she attached them tightly over the top of her clit, hood and all.

Kylie had also brought her skilful, experienced tongue into the game, using it to deal easily with Dannii's clit hood and expose her little intimate centre to her attack, which practically made Dannii come instantly as her tongue brushed at it. Kylie had wound her up so close to a climax with the fingering and biting of her breasts moments before that she was fit to explode, and whilst she controlled herself, a few more licks from Kylie had her whining and grinding her hips in the lead of an orgasm. She was thankful that her older sister knew just how to eat her pussy and switched back to sucking, putting a lovely vacuum on her clit, which was divine but not enough to make her come, pulling her back from the brink and letting her focus. She worked her tongue hard, not bothering on penetrating Kylie's pussy now, just working at her clit in a bid to make her come, which was working very well actually as she felt Kylie give a particularly hard shudder and groan, her gasping breaths making it clear she was close. She pushed her hands down Kylie's gorgeous legs as she increased her work rate, licking so hard her tongue and jaw ached as she curled her fingers and then raked her long nails back up her older sister's legs, leaving long red marks and making Kylie's knees lift up as she squealed.

The younger Minogue sister was rewarded with Kylie's hands sliding up over her silky back and clawing down it and over her arse, continuing down the backs of her smooth thighs as she recommenced her licking of Dannii's clit, making her tense and arch up, in turn pushing her pussy harder into Kylie's mouth, making her think she wanted it harder. This spurred Kylie to lay a very hard smack on both sides of her ass before she dug her nails in, sending a thrill through Dannii as she grunted and moaned into her older sister's snatch, Kylie tonguing her clit in a blur that was about to make her bubble burst. It also made her work harder, sucking and licking as hard at Kylie as possible, the hottest, hardest pussy eating she'd delivered in a long time actually, making Kylie shake and shuffle on the silk sheets, barely able to concentrate as she scratched at her thighs again.

Something had to give, and it did, in the form of Dannii crumbling into a spectacular orgasm as Kylie suddenly yanked away from her pussy and sank her fangs deep into her sensitive inner thigh as one of her hands flew up to replace her tongue, jamming her thumb deftly into Dannii's slippery pussy as her two fingers dug into her clit and rubbed in a blur, making Dannii burst instantly, the culmination of so many senses of pain and pleasure all topped off by the erotically intimate feeling of Kylie sucking at the blood leaking from her inner thigh now as she shuddered over her. Dannii's hips bucked harder against Kylie's working fingers, clenching on her invading thumb, which helped her hold her fingers in place as she continued to feed, Dannii raising her head from Kylie's smooth pussy to wail in pleasure as she came, gasping and grunting deeply as it washed through her, eyes squeezing tightly shut, grinding back into Kylie's fingers to take all she could get as she gave the last few twitches of her peak before her clit went intensely sensitive, too much for her to bear, pulling forwards away from Kylie's working fingers.

Kylie might ordinarily have pursued her and rubbed her harder against her complaints, knowing it'd push her into multiple orgasms, but she didn't, mainly because she was desperately hot herself and wanted Dannii to focus so she could go back down on her and finish the job. Despite her dizzy head, Dannii took a deep breath and focussed, even though she didn't need it, picking a point and getting her vision straight, before she dived back down on her sister, licking furiously at her clit as Kylie just lovingly sucked and lapped at her inner thigh, trying not to distract her and revelling in the sensations washing over her. She loved having her pussy properly eaten and Dannii was giving her a great effort today, working her perfectly shaven pussy to perfection, making her moan as she inserted a finger, pushing it deep as she used her other hand to dig her nails into Kylie's thigh hard, making her twitch in arousal as her orgasm rushed up on her, begging to be let off the leash to overrun her. Her eyes strayed to Dannii's pretty pussy, its perfectly shaven little arrow of pubic hair pointing the way to her clit as if anyone needed it, her concentration broken however as Dannii curled a finger to press her G-spot, then doggedly rub at it, making her arse and gasp, begging to be allowed to come.

Dannii did the same as she had done, suddenly pulling the finger out of her, making her clench powerfully on nothing, causing a disconcerting but thrilling surge through her trembling tummy as the cool air rushed over her clit with Dannii's departure, swiftly remedied by the sudden sharp, deep, painful driving of fangs through the inside of her right thigh, sinking her teeth very deep to make her bleed, biting hard into the surrounding soft, wonderfully smooth flesh of her inner thigh as she did so, Her hand dove to Kylie's pussy, shoving two fingers straight up her, deep and hard, hooking towards her G-spot as her thumb went to her clit, pressing and driving at it with little upward motions that rubbed the ridge of her joint over the stiff, needy button. Kylie came with a great scream of ecstasy, her body pushing up from the bed strongly, Dannii barely able to contain her as she furiously fingered her whilst loving the forbidden thrill of the metallic blood in her mouth, her fangs still opening out the wounds as they moved.

Kylie groaned and gasped desperately as she came, the orgasm far stronger than she'd anticipated, leaving her overwhelmed and owned by its intensity, her body, suddenly going cold with a burst of sweat beading over her perfect skin, her hands grabbing at Dannii's hip and the bed covers, screwing them up tightly as she held on for the unstoppable ride of her climax, feeling a rush of juices wettening her pussy and almost leaking from her as Dannii continued to suck and feed from her luscious legs. A harder press of the thumb made Kylie kick strongly in another surge of intensity before the soothing rubs of Dannii's thumb helped her wind down her orgasm as she relaxed, her muscles releasing to let her sag out on the bed, gasping for breath and murmuring softly in pleasure. Dannii took a last suck from her thigh then licked over the bite marks and pulled away, leaving blood to run down towards the bed, quickly starting to clot however, much the way Dannii's own was as Kylie gave one last drag of her tongue over it before she climbed off. Dannii turned round back towards Kylie, leaned down to lock lips with her, both of them tired momentarily, sinking down next to her older sister, who quickly pulled her close as they kissed, then just rested together.

They just lay together in silence, feeling the warmth and closeness of each other's bodies, not paying any attention to the passage of time around their little pocket of love, it just didn't matter. After a short while of recuperation in one another's arms, they stirred, both feeling just as horny as before, plenty eager enough for another round, especially with the taste of blood in their mouths, and their stomachs. The drink had dispelled the bloodthirst, but left them energised and aroused, and that meant only one thing for the sisters.

"I want to tie you up," Dannii said simply, letting her hands stray to Kylie's slender wrists as she did as if to make the point.

"Ok," Kylie whispered simply, not wanting to disturb the atmosphere around them too much with a loud admission of lusting for bondage. Dannii leaned over and gave her a quick kiss, then hopped off the bed to find something for the job, Kylie eyeing up her gorgeous naked body as she did, her lovely ass swaying. Moving around quickly, looking for something specific, Dannii paid no attention to her older sister ogling her, simply assuming it was happening. She quickly found what she wanted, pulling a drawer open to reveal, amongst other things, some silk scarves. Dannii picked them out, just getting two, the wonderfully light, smooth garments feeling almost erotic in her hands as she turned back to her older sibling, whose gaze was already fixated on her.

"Come on baby," she purred sexily, holding them up invitingly.

"How do you want me?" Kylie said with a smile as she slid slinkily off the bed on her tummy, pulling herself to her feet before her younger sister.

"End of the bed, back to me," Dannii said, giving a foxy, knowing smile as she dominated her sister slightly, controlling the situation. Kylie simply smiled as sashayed saucily into position, deliberately showing off her stunning body, wiggling her hips and firm bum at Dannii to tempt her even more. Walking round to the end of the bed, she turned away from the room to face the bed, looking down at the tangled, expensive sheets, a reminder of the fantastic sex life she shared with her sister and girlfriend Dannii.

"Arms out, hold onto the posts, as high as you can," Dannii commanded, not dominantly, but in enough of a tone that made Kylie obey. She reached up for the heavy oak posts of their four-poster bed, grasping firmly onto the thick wood as Dannii stepped up behind her, making her shiver as she pressed herself to her smooth back, feeling her younger sister's large, firm breasts and stiff nipples press into her soft skin.

"Now just hold still honey," she purred, hooking one of the scarves over the back of Kylie's neck, letting her feel its sensual softness as she slipped the other round her right wrist, flicking it round the thick wooden post, Kylie feeling how wonderfully smooth it was on her skin, gasping at the sudden contrast of sensations as Dannii pulled it tight around her to tie her up, wrapping it round again and pulling it up firmly so her older sister wouldn't escape. Kylie felt a tremble and rush of wetness at the thrill of bondage, something she loved, pushing back a little into her sister as she tied her up.

"Mm patience baby," Dannii whispered hotly into her ear, making her shiver, desperately wishing Dannii would just slide her hand down her front and play her like a musical instrument. Instead, she slide the scarf painfully slowly from round her neck and pulled it up her arm to her left wrist, pausing to pull her hand a little higher up the post before she wrapped it round like the other, securing her swiftly and effectively with the wonderfully soft silk. Kylie gave a tentative pull to test her bindings, something she always did just after she'd been tied up, whether it was ropes, handcuffs or anything else. The feel of the silk scarves was different, feeling great, the smooth silk giving a little but also holding her fast, not letting her get away from whatever Dannii had planned for her. She felt aroused at her vulnerability, her smooth back and pert ass exposed to her dominant sibling.

"Tell me Kylie, how high is your pain threshold?" Dannii said casually, at the same time sliding a long black leather whip out of a drawer. It was a proper whip, no soft playful teasing whip, but a proper leather bullwhip, which was not going to be an easy ride for Kylie. Dannii unrolled it, taking a grip on the handle, loving the way her hand felt on it, the power of it. She'd always loved the idea of a whip, so had Kylie actually, but the sheer violence of it, the damage it could inflict, was something they couldn't indulge, so they'd done little more than teasingly play with it, more dominance and submission stuff than pain. But now, with their vampiric youth and healing abilities, they were free to unleash themselves, and Dannii intended to, swishing the whip threateningly, cutting the air so Kylie could clearly hear it, making her quiver in anticipation.

"I don't know, but I think it'll be fun finding out," Kylie said, looking back over her shoulder as far as possible to try and see Dannii standing naked with the whip, an image that in her mind aroused her immensely, especially since she was about to taste the bite of that whip her sibling wielded. Without a word, Dannii raised it, then flicked it sharply into the air, cracking it loudly, shattering the tension of the air with the little supersonic wave, making Kylie jump, her womb surging however in another burst of arousal, her pussy now aching and dripping wet as she was getting almost ready to beg for the lick of the leather on her toned body.

"Mm ready baby?" Dannii cooed sexily, Kylie a little surprised she'd bothered to ask, but realised she was probably hoping for a negative answer so she could deal out the pain regardless. She decided to play up to her younger sister's dominatrix fantasies and give her what she wanted to hear, so she herself could enjoy the result.

"Not yet, just wait a moment," Kylie said, shifting to deliberately wiggle her bum as she spoke in her most innocent and vulnerable sounding voice, making sure she didn't overdo it and give the game away.

"Well that's too bad," Dannii said simply and raised the whip, bringing it down in a smooth, flowing motion to let the long, black leather tail land across Kylie's smooth, sexy back with a satisfying thwack, accentuated by her older siblings gasping cry of surprise and pain at the blow. She hadn't done it too hard, wanting to warm up with some gentle ones, just loving the way Kylie tensed up, her arse especially, the sound and Kylie's cry enough to make her own clit throb as the leather sculpted to the contours of her back momentarily and then slipped to the floor, leaving a long red line as a reminder of its stinging presence. There was a moment of silence as they let the lash of the whip settle into Kylie's back, the heat of the blow spreading, feeling her skin tighten in response to the injury as Dannii just stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Mm a healthy start, but not exactly pushing your limits," Dannii said casually, flicking the whip out as she readied herself to deliver another crack. Kylie was caught between wanting to feel the bite of the whip again and being scared at the pain of it, unable to decide which she wanted, not that it made much difference since Dannii was in control. She ended Kylie's train of thought with another quick flick of her arm, sending the whip at blinding speed onto her older siblings back, the tough leather landing across her the other way this time, a little harder but still nowhere near where they were heading. Kylie let out another sharp gasp of pain at the sudden blow, her body responding the way it would to any such blow, making her quickly remind herself that she would heal from it, that her smooth, sexy body would be left with no permanent reminders of this intense session with her sister and a whip.

Noj
Noj
731 Followers