Eternal Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

"How do you like that huh?" Dannii asked in quite a dominant tone, slipping back into her mistress mode a little bit as Kylie clutched at the four-poster bed.

"Oh I love it!" Kylie gasped, pushing back onto the toy as Dannii fed her a little more, loving the stretch and incredible depth the toy was now buried in her ass, feeling how wide her sphincter was stretched around the invader, so tight and tense like a rubber band round it, moulding to every contour. She gave a loud groan as Dannii pressed it into her harder, going for gold now as she forced it in, Kylie's tight ass just forced to take every inch of it, which it did eagerly despite the stretch, Kylie being quite capable of taking a significant cock up her ass. As Dannii pressed it towards the other end, the ridge of the head at the tip pressed to Kylie's ring, immediately letting her know just what it was disappearing up her ass, giving a groan as Dannii once more applied strong pressure. There was a moment of tension, then a sudden expansion as Kylie's ass stretched out to swallow it up, the toy easing completely into her, where her younger sister just used two fingers to push it completely in, Kylie's tight ring squeezing shut behind it to trap it within her.

"Like that?" Dannii asked with a grin, stroking her sister softly as she shook and shivered before her.

"Mmhm, I want more," Kylie said quietly, not quite wanting to admit it out loud but having to.

"More? You naughty little slut, always want more don't you?" Dannii said, standing up and landing a spank on Kylie's sweet arse as she stepped away from her, heading back towards the drawers in their large bedroom, also made from oak to match the large bed, heavy and intricate, made by a fine craftsman man decades or centuries before. Opening one of the deep drawers again, Dannii easily found what she was looking for, which was a large, fluorescent pink strap-on. She'd bought it because she'd loved the colour, but also the size of it, since it wasn't a little thing, being a good solid toy, going on eight inches in length. She pulled the straps loose and immediately stepped her dainty feet into it, Kylie looking back over her shoulder to see her, smiling as she saw the toy, her eyes widening.

"Well you said you wanted more," Dannii said casually without even looking up to Kylie.

"Did you hear me say no?" Kylie replied, smirking over her shoulder at her foxy younger sister.

"Even if I had…" Dannii said, looking up with a smile as she tightened the straps on the toy. Kylie just held her gaze as she stepped back towards her, the large fluorescent strap-on sticking out in front of her, huge compared to her small frame. They didn't say anything else, not needing to as Dannii slid in behind Kylie, slipping her slender hands to Kylie's lovely corset-trained waist, just grinding in behind her a moment, enjoying the feeling of their warm bodies together, before she reached down to take hold of the strap-on and push it down between Kylie's firm bum to the already full hole. Kylie bit her lip as Dannii pressed forward firmly into her, pressing down to get past the huge double ender already buried in her forbidden hole, which she managed, giving her space to ease into. Kylie loved anal, but had never been able to take it so fully as this, and wanted to enjoy her new vampiric youth and healing by indulging it, giving a sharp cry of pain as Dannii popped the huge bulbous head into her alongside the other one without much of a pause.

"Hush, you've already taken one thick toy, I don't think another will do you much harm," Dannii chided, her hands moving back to Kylie's waist, pulling down on her hips and taking a strong hold, making it clear what she intended now. Kylie's hands clutched hard at the bed posts as Dannii immediately picked up the temp, making her groan a loud, increasing expression of the sensations as the thick pink strap-on started to pump in and out of her ass, unlubed bar a little of her own juices, feeling the stretch now of being so completely filled up. Dannii drove intentionally deep into her, giving her every inch of the toy, making her shudder and yelp at being so suddenly filled by the large toy, especially when it was combined with the other already in her ass. Dannii drew back out, not going as deep again right after but immediately spring boarding into a faster, harder pace, really starting to fuck Kylie's ass good and proper, making her older sister wail at the intensity of the sensations, feeling so overwhelmed but loving it.

"Oh god harder, fuck me harder," Kylie gasped almost without meaning to. She couldn't take it back though, and Dannii took it to heart, tightening her grip so Kylie felt like she was wearing a tight laced corset before the thick toy was jammed into her tight ass once more, deep and hard, the pace even more concentrated than it had been, Dannii really working hard, Kylie able to hear her younger sisters rapid, exerted breaths. Somehow managing to put most of her weight onto one leg, Dannii held onto Kylie, keeping up her rhythm but using her foot to reach out for the whip lying on the floor near them. Kylie's back was already beginning to heal up, but she didn't intend to whip her any more with it, having something else in mind. Locking her toes on it, she pulled it across, then bent her leg up, loving her flexibility as she pulled it up. She had to slow down, choosing to bury the entire toy up into her sibling and holding it there as she quickly reached down to grab the whip in her hand, pulling it up and quickly standing down to resume thrusting.

Kylie was pushing back to meet her now, their strokes deep, hard and fast, the harness of the strap-on slapping delightfully into Kylie's peachy ass with every thrust as Dannii doubled the whip over, then shoved it in front of her older sister's face, reaching up round the other side. She didn't give her any time to work it out, grasping it and pulling it back into her mouth, Kylie mumbling a complaint as Dannii hauled the tough leather back into her mouth, pulling her head back as it yanked back between her teeth and against her cheeks like a bit on a horse. She held Kylie's head back tight, leaning over her shoulder, looking saucily sideways into her eyes deeply as they fucked in perfect unison, Kylie's ass just taking it with ease now, driving her towards a powerful, anally-induced climax as Dannii leaned down to kiss Kylie's shoulder softly, never taking her eyes off her sisters enchanting gaze.

"Come on babe, don't hold it back," Dannii whispered in her gorgeous Aussie drawl, her accent still more defined than Kylie's, something which still managed to turn her on, feeling a little bit of a grind as Dannii drove in too, making her shudder in pre-orgasmic tension. Dannii saw the sign of weakness and like a predator making a move on vulnerable prey she went for it, somehow attacking her ass with her big strap-on perfectly, angling it to hit the right spot perfectly, also pressuring the long double dildo buried completely inside her to stimulate the right spots to make her feel the trembling of her stomach and rapidly building orgasm, which was rushing up on her at unprecedented speed.

"Oh god Dannii, I'm…I…" Kylie trailed off, loudly breaking to a squeak as her body tensed, then bucked violently as her orgasm kicked in.

"Fucking come Kylie, you little tramp," Dannii growled, holding the whip hard and using it for leverage, pushing Kylie forwards between the posts to bend and arch over the end of the bed as Dannii fucked her into oblivion. It was all far too much, Kylie's eyes rolling back in her head as her powerful anal orgasm overwhelmed her, shuddering and spasming powerfully, letting out a long, loud wail of pleasure as the climax took hold of her, holding it back as long as she could before letting it burst inside her, arching tightly and squirting hard as she came, her juices shooting onto the end of their large bed as Dannii continued to pound her aching ass relentlessly. Kylie trembled and shook, her legs weak as her orgasm ended, her juices running down her legs in the wake of the squirting, holding herself up by the posts as she gasped and moaned her submission to the tiredness and weakness she suddenly felt, cueing Dannii to slow quickly to a stop, giving one last full-depth push before she slid the thick toy slowly back out of her ass, relishing the last little pull to make the head of it release from Kylie's ass, which she inhaled sharply at, feeling a little sensitive.

"That enough for you?" Dannii said, throwing the whip down and stepping away from Kylie and running her fingers down her sore back, making her gasp.

"Yeah, that's all I can take, you really hit the spot," Kylie said, hanging her head, resting her aching neck and breathing hard, even though it did nothing to help her, she just found it relaxing. Dannii smiled, knowing it was enough for Kylie now, reaching up to untie her wrist, being greeted by a sigh of relief from her older sister. She easily released the silk scarf, letting it flutter to the floor, dropping one of Kylie's slim arms, which she sighed at as she felt blood run back down to her hand and fingers, and the same on the other as her younger sister untied her, reaching to rub her wrists with her freed hands as she just toppled forwards onto the dark sheets at the foot of the bed. Dannii reached out to run her fingers over her ass, then down between to her loosened hole, pushing a couple of fingers in, seeking the large toy buried there. Kylie relaxed and pushed a little, popping the head of it back out and into Dannii's hand, where she immediately grasped it and pulled it firmly back out of her older sister's tired but sated rear, dropping it aside on the floor.

"Just rest a minute babe," Dannii cooed, not bothering to remove her large strap-on, finding something comfortable about wearing it just then, instead stepping to just grab the bottle of chilled blood from the ice bucket and then nipping back to the bed, sliding on next to Kylie, who immediately pulled herself close to Dannii to snuggle against her, opting to rest her head on the brunettes lovely chest, murmuring in satisfaction as she laid her smooth cheek to her younger siblings soft, ample chest. Dannii just slipped her arm round her and pulled her in close as she laid back, tipping her head up to take a long drink from the bottle, swallowing the thick, cold blood down, tingling a little at its taste and how it made her body warm, sighing as she lowered it to stand it on the bed beside them, holding it up as Kylie curled against her to rest briefly.

They just rested together for a few minutes till Kylie gave a stretch and pulled herself up, prying the bottle of blood from Dannii's grasp and lifting it to her full lips, taking a slow drink of it, letting the thick, forbidden liquid slide down her throat, shivering at the way it seemed to spread through her entire body, warming and exciting her as it was almost instantly absorbed, lighting up and energizing her. Giving another stretch, Kylie almost unrolled herself, as if being awakened from a hibernation to face the world once more, looking over to Dannii, who was laid propping herself on the bed with her elbows, looking at Kylie past her lovely brown hair. She passed the bottle back to Dannii, who pressed it to her lips and tipped her head back, closing her eyes at the still-new taste, the deep sin of drinking blood as much of a thrill as the way that their bodies reacted to it. As she did, Kylie just sat on the bed next to her, her eyes looking her younger sister slowly up and down, taking in every curve, the smooth texture of her skin, the large strap-on still at her crotch, her lovely breasts which moved softly with every unneeded breath she took.

"Yes?" Dannii asked casually, having noticed Kylie eyeing her up by that point, the bottle still held close to her mouth however as she paused.

"Can I do anything I want now?" Kylie asked after a moment staring at her. Dannii looked back at her for a moment, the bottle hovering near her mouth.

"Yes," she replied as she looked away, before taking another drink. Kylie simply reached over and took the bottle off her, taking a drink of her own as she slid off the bed onto her dainty feet.

"Stand up," she commanded, without even looking at Dannii as she walked to drop the bottle back in the ice bucket on the table near the door, before turning back to her sister, who had done as she was told, stood by the end of the bed.

"And take that off, you won't need it," Kylie said, pointing to the large strap-on, which Dannii immediately undid, releasing the harness and dropping the heavy toy to the floor with a thump, where she stepped out of it and kicked it away.

"Good girl," Kylie said patronizingly with a smile, Dannii returning it as her foxy older sister approached her, picking up one of the silk scarves from the floor as she did, holding it up with a smile.


"Don't want you escaping on me," she said, turning Dannii around and pulling her arms behind her back, not that her sister resisted, waiting to feel herself bound. Kylie swiftly tied the silk scarf round her wrists, binding them firmly together so she couldn't escape. After a moments thought, and watching Dannii pull at them testingly, she looked for the other silk scarf that had bound her wrist not so long ago. Finding it easily, draped on the corner of the bed, she quickly grabbed it and then pulled it underneath Dannii's elbow. She gave a groan, knowing what was coming, which was quite an uncomfortable bondage position as Kylie pulled the scarf firmly together, drawing her elbows together, pushing her arms out behind her and straining her shoulders, pushing her large breasts out in the process however. Kylie ignored her murmurs of complaint and tied her up tightly, quite happy with the results of her impromptu bindings, turning Dannii back to face her, looking hot and helpless.

"There, much better," she smirked, Dannii raising an eyebrow at her with a sly, sexy smile that suggested she agreed.

"Now, down on your knees," Kylie commanded, not enforcing a particularly dominant tone, knowing she didn't need to since Dannii was obedient and willing. With her younger sister down on her knees, a naughty idea came to her mind, and she immediately looked around for the long double dildo that Dannii had inserted into her anally not long before. She swiftly bent down for it, grasping it in her small hand and standing over Dannii, her gorgeously naked body enticingly close to her sister as she pushed her spare hand through her dark, silky hair, taking a sudden grip that made her younger sister yelp in surprise. Holding her firmly, she raised the long double dildo to her sister's full lips, pressing the bulbous tip to them.

"Open wide," she ordered, looking into Dannii's pretty blue eyes. There was a moment where she hesitated, then she relaxed her jaw, not so much opening it as allowing Kylie to push the thick rubber toy into her. There was no time wasted in sliding it deep into her warm mouth, immediately filling right to the back of her throat. Dannii gave a muffled complaint, which Kylie ignored, pressing the toy into her, intending her to swallow every inch till she could close her mouth given she'd had the same treatment for her arse. The toy pushed Dannii's mouth wide around its thick shaft, her teeth sliding along the smooth surface as Kylie continued to force it down, getting the first head into the start of her throat, where she immediately retched, her throat contracting tightly and stopping Kylie's progress. Her older sister waited momentarily, pulling the toy back a little to give her a moment, but it was also a sign that Dannii should relax and take it deep down her throat.

Dannii didn't want to swallow the thick toy, but knew she had to, because she could either relax and swallow it like a good bitch, or Kylie would make her anyway. Relaxing herself, she calmed down and kept her throat loose as she felt Kylie push down again. There was a moment of resistance, then her throat yielded and the large head of the toy continued on its way down her throat, the shaft following behind, curving down her throat as Kylie steadily forced it down into her mouth. She'd taken most of it now, something she'd been able to do since she was in her twenties, having a bit of a reputation as a deepthroat queen, Deepthroat Dannii she'd been called by a few men she knew, but that was still only up to about eight inches, and this toy was bigger than that. It was at her limit now, and as Kylie continued to feed it to her she gagged again, but it was no use now, Kylie had her, and even as she heaved and pulled at her bindings she kept sliding it neatly down her throat.

"Just take it," Kylie commanded, holding her head very tight now by her hair as she jammed the thick rubber into her. Dannii stared at her, her pretty eyes watering as she was made to swallow the huge double cock. Pressing it down, Dannii felt a strange, uncomfortable sensation as it pushed near to the end, right down into her stomach now as Kylie pushed the back of the second bulbous head to her mouth. She had to stretch a bit more to take that, but Kylie saw to that, pressing it down with the heel of her hand into Dannii's mouth. Dannii just murmured in discomfort as Kylie used two fingers to push it right down between her teeth, then pulled a hand harshly under her jaw and pushed her mouth shut. Dannii had never deepthroated like this in her life, never swallowed so much cock before, and was so glad she didn't need to breathe, and on a little side thought really wanted to suck a well hung guy off so she could bask in his admiration of her skills.

Her attention was rapidly brought back to Kylie however, who slid her slim hands round Dannii's slender neck, knowing she wouldn't dare try to spit the toy out. She also knew her younger sister had a bit of a fetish for choking and autoerotic asphyxiation, and now she didn't need to breathe, they could have particular fun indulging such things. Slipping her grasp round Dannii's neck, she squeezed firmly, increasing her grip to choke her, pressing her throat down around the thick dildo buried in it. Dannii shivered beneath her in excitement and arousal. Even though she didn't need to breathe, the sensation of being choked still made her panic like anyone would, only she found the danger and rush exciting, a huge turn on, and before she'd become a vampire, the desperate heave for air when she was on the brink of passing out, being allowed that lifeline, also gave her a huge high, especially if she was having sex at the same time.

Kylie thought for a moment about it, about their vampirism, healing abilities, lack of breath and so on, and decided that Dannii could truly indulge her choking desires without consequence, so wanted to show her a good time and really let her try it out. She let go of Dannii, but didn't remove the thick double dildo from her throat, letting her keep drooling over it as she stepped away.

"Stay," Kylie commanded, as if telling her dog, but then Dannii was her bitch, knelt before her, tied behind her back. Dannii didn't disobey her mistress and simply watched Kylie's sexy ass as she left the room. She was gone for a couple of minutes, during which Dannii simply tried not to think about the huge toy embedded in her throat and looked around the room at the fittings and décor of the place, contemplating a rustic makeover until Kylie returned carrying a thick piece of rope. She had no idea where she'd got it from, but her eyes widened as she came back to her with it, giving a murmur of apprehension at it, wondering just what Kylie was going to do with it. Dannii simply watched as Kylie started to twist and tie it, working in what seemed a suspiciously practiced manner, as if she'd done it before, until she held up her creation, which was a thick noose on the end of the long rope.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers