Eternal Hearts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
745 Followers

"Mm there we go sis, just enjoy," Kylie purred, rubbing Dannii's smooth lower back with her spare hand as she smiled and started to thrust the hard rubber into her younger siblings tight rear. Dannii couldn't really do a lot to stop her so just tried to relax, feeling the discomfort subside as she got into it, Kylie just being kind enough to hit the spots in her ass that she enjoyed, making her shiver and feeling her clit surge, which immediately hurt due to the needle still stuck in it. Kylie just kissed softly at Dannii's body, down her side, her hip, tummy and so on as she worked the dildo into her ass, feeling her sister respond how she wanted to, pushing a little to urge her on even, letting her know she wanted it now. She was quite happy to oblige, feeling her sister getting hot now, especially with her pussy starting to leak again, Dannii juicy and waiting for her, which was greeted by her fingers as Kylie slid two up into her and pressed at her G-spot, making her tense and arch on the rope, now completely enjoying being hung, not the least bit worried by it.

Kylie's skilful fingers worked easily at her G-spot, making her almost climactic when she suddenly withdrew them, only to then go down on her. She reached up between Dannii's legs to hold the toy, steadying her with her thigh to continue fucking her tight ass with the dildo, something the younger Minogue sister was quite enjoying now, loving how the thick toy stretched her out and probed points deep inside her that made her quiver in excitement and build her orgasm towards completion. Kylie leaned in close, just letting her lip bump at the short needle, making Dannii flinch, wondering quite how her sister was going to go down on her like this, but that question was soon answered. Kylie slid down and attacked her pussy from beneath, delving her tongue deep into her juicy hole, feeling Dannii's muscles clench at her as she did so, tasting her siblings sweet forbidden juices.

She had more in store however than just plunging her tongue into Dannii's depths, as she pulled back to let the tip of her tongue tease up her slit she gave a shiver and forced her fangs forth, feeling the sides of her tongue graze them as she gave a last like to Dannii's vulva before she opened wide and sank her fangs into the delicately soft, swollen lips of her pussy. Dannii let out a muffled squeal through the toy buried in her throat, still wanting to make her voice heard despite the restrictions at the sharp pain of the fangs puncturing her pussy and the cuffs biting into her wrists as she suddenly struggled. Kylie merely held onto her sister's kicking leg, holding her with her impressive strength as she sank her tongue back into Dannii's pussy, aiming for her G-spot with the strong muscle, just able to give it enough of a tease to please her as she started to drink at the warm, thick blood now oozing into her mouth, sucking gleefully in delight at the rich taste and texture.

Dannii wriggled in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure as Kylie fed from her puffy labia but also tongued her deeply and continued to work the ample dildo in and out of her ass. In the end she opted to just enjoy it, always loving the feeling of her older sister feeding from her and this was merely from her pussy, somewhere she always wanted her mouth anyway. Kylie's full lips were sealed on her nearly smooth pussy, just a neat arrow above it pointing the way in case anyone forgot, which was about all Kylie could see past the needle in her clit as she sucked and tongued at her. Her hand squeezed Dannii's ass as she kept thrusting the toy in, working it in a circular motion to do her best to make her younger sister come, which she knew would only be a matter of time. Despite the primarily anal stimulation, Dannii was close to coming, her sister knew how to push her buttons, no matter how kinky they were getting.

She couldn't let out much in the way of pre-orgasmic noise but Kylie already knew she was on the brink, starting to work her arse as hard as possible with the toy, plunging it full depth in Dannii and working every little spot she knew to pleasure her as she thrust her tongue desperately in and out of the tight tunnel around it, her fangs buried deep in the soft, engorged lips either side that gifted her with an abundance of blood which she gulped down with every passing second, making her only the more determined to finish Dannii off as she became more feisty and aroused. It was all it took, especially as Kylie's nose bumped the clit needle she'd pushed into Dannii, making her flinch and twist up, trying not to crush Kylie with her strong thighs, opting instead to lock them round Kylie's shoulders to hold her tight as her orgasm took her, tensing up and shuddering, yanking at the cold steel handcuffs, making her older sister work her even harder just to make her pop, before she stretched out in a stuttered, shuddering motion, her eyes rolling in her head, body jerked and writhing on her rope, her vagina squeezing Kylie's tongue tightly as her ass grabbed and held onto the dildo in her ass, making it very hard to thrust.

Kylie simply chose to jam it as deep as she possibly could, sending another ripple of intensity into Dannii as she did, her orgasm hitting another little peak before she calmed, able to feel the sweat cooling on her skin as Kylie continued to feed, slowing however and extracting her tongue, having lapped up all Dannii's slick juices from her orgasm, her fangs still hooked in though. She knew however that Dannii wanted her to stop now and be untouched in her sensitive post-orgasmic haze so she slowed to a stop, carefully removing her fangs by retracting them into her gums before licking the wounds clean and pulling away, immediately using her fingers to stop the two neat holes since Dannii couldn't, her hands cuffed behind her back.

Kylie decided Dannii had had enough of being hung now and walked to the bed to untie the rope from the hefty four-poster bed. Releasing it, she strained to slowly let Dannii slide down back to her unsteady feet, wobbling a little as the weight went back onto her shaky legs, the rope dropping loose behind her, noose still tight however. Kylie walked back over to her sister and pressed her fingers to her mouth, which Dannii quickly opened, quite eager now to have her throat to herself, which she did in a blink as Kylie grasped the long double dildo and slid it out of her throat, making her cough as it was a little quick. She reached up to grasp the needles embedded in Dannii's nipples and then pulled them out swiftly, making Dannii inhale sharply, a little trickle of blood leaking from them, glad to be rid of them even though they'd stimulated her very well. Reaching down, Kylie did the same to the clit needle, making Dannii yelp and almost double over at the sudden intense sensation, straining at the handcuffs again.

Turning Dannii round, Kylie got the key and released her sister's arms, something Dannii groaned deeply about at the relief and aches she felt in her shoulders as she straightened her arms out for the first time in a while, rubbing at her cuff-marked wrists as she did. With a stretch of her arms upwards, she then bent them back down to her neck to loosen the heavy rope noose, sliding it open then pulling it off over her head, shaking her long, silky hair out, dropping it aside as she rubbed at her deeply marked neck, rope burn and the pressure of hanging leaving their reminders. Dannii pulled the rope so it slid over the oak beam and dropped in a noisy heap on the floor of their bedroom, then took the two shaky steps needed to get to the bed and collapsed backwards on the end of it, needing a proper rest for a couple of minutes to get herself together, and get her own back on Kylie.

Kylie didn't try and interfere with her sister, letting her rest after the tough session she'd just put her through. She loved how rough and intense things could get now they were immortal, perpetually youthful and highly sexually aggressive. She simply sat on the bed beside her quiet, voluptuous sibling, who enjoyed a good couple of minutes of rest, moving only to get the bottle of blood and indulge a few long gulps to help energise her ready for what she assumed would be the retribution. She wasn't wrong either, as when Dannii next stirred, gorgeous and naked, she simply grabbed the handcuffs she'd been forced to wear and then dragged Kylie to her feet, wrenching her slender arms behind her back and cuffing her wrists expertly, making them tight so the cold, hard steel cut into her wrists painfully, especially if she tried to move at all.

"Right Kylie, you're gonna see what it feels like now," Dannii said, shoving Kylie down on the bed in front of her on her back, causing her older sister to land on her painfully cuffed wrists, giving a cry of pain, but also feeling a surge of sexual exhilaration rush through her enlivened body. Laid back helpless, her arms beneath her pushing her pelvis into the air invitingly, she just watched as Dannii stalked over and grabbed the needle kit, turning back to Kylie with a wicked smile on her lips as she walked back over, opening it wide to let Kylie see the shiny implements within.

"You're gonna be very familiar with the cold kiss of this steel when we're done baby," she purred, withdrawing a needle an inch or so long and eyeing it casually. Kylie didn't protest, she couldn't after the way she'd punctured Dannii, and she was excited as well as scared at the prospect of them. Yes they would hurt but she knew they would induce new sexual pleasures to her body, and since any injury would heal up easily she had nothing to fear and just wanted to embrace the potential offered to her. Dannii knelt beside her on the bed, looking into her pretty eyes with a smile as she lowered the needle down her body, letting the sharp tip drag at her skin slightly, making her squirm and writhe as she tried to avoid its point, especially as it dragged over the soft tissue of her breasts towards her nipples, which was Dannii's intended target.

"Ready baby, bite your lip," Dannii teased, blowing her a kiss playfully as she ran the fingers of her spare hand round Kylie's right nipple to make it fully hard, teasing just perfectly to make it stand up ready to be pierced. Dannii smiled, giving her perky breast a good firm squeeze, before capturing the nipple between two of her fingers and moving the needle to it, not to the side, but to the tip to press it down into her nipple. Kylie was about to complain but Dannii gave her no chance, simply pushing the needle easily into her screwed up nipple all the way, making her older sister jolt and shudder on the bed next to her with a sharp yelp.

"See, not so easy to take is it?" Dannii said, casually reaching for another one the same size for the other nipple.

"No, it's intense, but I'm so wet," Kylie breathed with a slight smile, letting Dannii know she was fully up for it.

"Mm I bet you are, now try not to come when I do this," she said, not needing to coax Kylie's left nipple and simply holding it and slowly pushing the needle in like a thumbtack, as if she were simply pinning a notice up, only she grinned at her sisters contorted facial expression in a mix of pain and arousal.

"There baby, but I'm not finished with you yet, oh no," Dannii cooed, reaching for the needle set and pulling out the longest one in there, which was around eight inches long, and there was only one thing it was meant for, and both of them knew it.

"Dannii, don't you think that's a bit much so soon?" Kylie asked hurriedly, wanting to put her younger sibling off from impaling her firm breasts with the fearsome implement. Dannii simply looked to Kylie with a cock of her head.

"Shut up Kylie," she said, turning back to her and reaching for her humble chest once more. Kylie did as she was told, though she knew there was a likelihood of a spanking later whether she was good or bad, and simply looked down as Dannii's smooth, slim hand took hold of her left breast, giving it a good squeeze and fondle with a murmur before she pushed it up and pressed the tip of the needle to it. She didn't make a scene of it though and simply shoved it through in one sharp motion, almost stabbing it through as Kylie arched from the bed with a scream of pain, never having felt anything like it in her life as the huge needle glided through her firm left breast and out the other side. Dannii slid it in and out a little as her older sister writhed in the overwhelming sensations, settling it so there was about an inch hanging out each side of her smooth, soft breast.

"That looks hot," Dannii said huskily, eyeing her sister lying on the bed with a needle down each nipple and a large one right through her left breast.

"Really?" Kylie asked, wishing she could see it from where Dannii was. She couldn't even use a mirror to see it, which annoyed her as she thought about it.

"Mm yeah baby, but I think it needs to match," she said, pulling out another large matching needle and holding it up.


"Yeah I think so," Kylie said quietly, wanting to feel the incredibly intense sensation once more, and to look hotter for her younger sister. Dannii didn't make her wait, really pushing the pace now she as quickly and roughly groped her, lining up the needle to match the other side, only she slid it through very slowly. Kylie felt it pop through and puncture her skin, then how it slipped through every layer of her soft breast tissue on its way to emerging on the other side. Dannii once again slid it in and out a bit, making Kylie hiss at the sensation, before settling it evenly.

"Perfect, that's a look I like on you," Dannii teased with a playfully horny smile, reaching up to cup Kylie's punctured breasts, pushing them together so the sharp ends of the large needles clicked together before she let them relax once more and sit firmly on her chest.

"Now let's see, what else," Dannii mused, turning back to the case and taking another short needle out, very much like the one that'd been pushed through her own clit shortly before, intending on some payback. She moved back to Kylie, laid helpless on the end of the huge oak bed, and slid between her legs, her fingers easily slipping to her wet pussy and stroking up her smooth lips, seeking out her clit, sliding the hood back to expose the delicate button.

"There we go, now you'll know what this feels like," she said, positioning the short, stubby needle at Kylie's sensitive nub and pressing it firmly into her, straight down into her body, making Kylie just go silent initially with how hard she screamed, her voice breaking as she writhed and shuddered beneath her sister, fighting at her handcuffs as the sharp pain spread through her. Kylie gasped heavily for unrequired breath, eyes closed as she squirmed painfully since she was lying on her tightly cuffed wrists.

"Ok baby?" Dannii cooed, softly rubbing Kylie's toned tummy as she waited for her to get over it.

"Yeah," Kylie breathed lightly, still feeling the sensation of the sharp needle buried in her clit very clearly.

"Good, now stick out your tongue," Dannii commanded, having no time for any delays now, seeming to want everything done yesterday now, not that Kylie knew what it was she wanted overall from her, apart from a spot of revenge.

"What for…" Kylie murmured, making the mistake of questioning her younger sister's actions.


"Just stick out your tongue," Dannii said firmly, turning as if to reach for another needle, making Kylie think she intended to pierce her tongue for her as well. She tentatively pushed her tongue out, as far as it would go, knowing Dannii would want all she could possibly give, like always. Kylie looked over nervously, not knowing what to expect, and was taken completely by surprise as Dannii utilised their newly found speed, suddenly lunging and swooping back over her, opening wide and sinking her fangs into Kylie's skilful tongue before she knew what'd happened, leaving her to give a strained, surprised cry. She sucked immediately, quickly drawing some of Kylie's thick, tasty blood into her own mouth, murmuring at the taste before she broke away, leaving the thick blood to leak heavily into Kylie's mouth, making her close it and squeeze her tongue as she shivered with the taste. Dannii proceeded down her body, kissing and licking over her needled breasts, letting her tongue caress the ends of the sharp, stainless metal as she did, making Kylie jump with little bites and nips she delivered, her deadly fangs still exposed and ready.

"Don't go anywhere," Dannii teased, standing up and walking away briefly, simply to collect a black leather riding crop, turning back and smacking it in her hand with a smile, stepping back to the bed and putting it between her teeth, allowing her to slide onto the bed at Kylie's head and then pull her up the sheets, getting her completely onto it so she was accessible and ready for her, which Dannii immediately took advantage off, grabbing the riding crop from her jaws and smacking it down on Kylie's thigh. She gave a yelp and squeeze her legs together, immediately wincing as it pressured the needle in her clit, leaving her trapped as Dannii laughed foxily, leaning down to once again attack her with her mouth, kissing, sucking, biting and licking all over her body. Dannii used every inch of her mouth, tongue and teeth, biting and nibbling at her carefully, teasing the needles in her nipples and those through her breasts, as well as tweaking the one in her clit, making her groan at the deep sensations it caused.

She kept Kylie on her toes with interspersed thwacks from the black riding crop, landing them on her chest, stomach, legs, and a particularly memorable one on her soft pussy, making her scream out, much to Dannii's delight. She worked all over Kylie, mixing up where she was licking and biting her, working from her toes up her thighs as she tapped her body with the crop, before suddenly switching to her neck and shoulders and using the crop steadily on her thighs. Dannii didn't want to chew on her for long however, kneeling up beside her and delivering a little collection of whips to her pussy, making her yelp and roll over to escape it, allowing her ass to be whipped as well, before Dannii once again left the bed, but not going far this time. She once again picked up the large pink strap-on she'd worn earlier, eyeing the thick shaft lustily, only she didn't step into the harness this time, simply walking back to the bed at Kylie's feet.

"Hold still," Dannii said with a smile, slipping the harness over Kylie's feet and up her smooth, sexy legs, over her knees and up her gorgeous thighs. Kylie lifted her bum to let her sister slip the black harness underneath her lovely arse, where she pulled it up onto her crotch, making her immediately hiss at the pressure on her clit needle.

"Don't even think I'm gonna take it out," Dannii said smugly, leaning over to tighten up the strap-on on her older sister. Kylie didn't protest, just biting her lip and breathing heavily as Dannii readied her, then slid sexily up the bed beside her, throwing her leg over her middle to sit on her tummy a moment, smiling down at her before she raised on her knees and slipped backwards towards the thick pink cock. She felt it press to her slippery pussy, reaching back to guide it in as she pushed back, giving a grunt as the large head popped into her juicy entrance, giving a long groan as she pushed right down onto the toy, taking every inch and grinding against the harness as Kylie mumbled in discomfort from the needle in her clit.

"Yeah that's it," Dannii breathed, more to her than to Kylie, sliding back up slowly till the toy almost came out of her before driving back down, harder this time, working up to it as she started to ride, leaning down to kiss her sibling passionately, their tongues dancing deeply as Dannii rode up and down, Kylie starting to push her hips up to meet her younger sister's hips, letting her take more of the thick pink rubber and making her groan. Dannii broke their kiss and slid down to her neck, wasting no time in sinking her fangs into her, making her cry out at the sudden penetration of her teeth, pulling at her cuffs as Dannii started to feed, letting out a deep, satisfied murmur at the taste of her blood.

Noj
Noj
745 Followers