Eternal Hearts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rested enough?" Kylie asked with a smile, loving quite how much an effect Clicks had had on her younger sister.

"Yeah, and the wine always helps," she said with a smile, sitting up a bit more on the lounger as she drank more of her wine.

"Yeah, well usually loosens you up," Kylie said with a little flick of her tongue and a smile.

"You don't need wine to do that dear," Dannii retorted with a flick of her well-shaped eyebrows. Kylie gave a giggle as they settled down for a chat, pausing briefly to get another glass of wine as they talked, going over the details of their potential relationship with Clicks, as well as odd fantasies of what he might do, or that they could ask for him to do to them as they chatted in the lovely afternoon sun.

As the afternoon waned towards the evening, the sun sinking a bit, temperature dropping, they moved from their place laid together on Dannii's sun lounger, stretching their stiff bodies before heading in, feeling the effects of the wine a little as they put their glasses in the kitchen, then took a breath before heading back towards the caves to find out Clicks' answer. Unlocking the door, they walked into the warm cave, the air surprisingly fresh, not stale as you might expect it to be. He was already waiting for them in the shadows, not far from the door, evidently waiting for them to return before he did anything else, though they had no idea what that might be.

"Clicks," Kylie said in greeting, not needing anything else since they all knew exactly why they were there.

"So, you've had plenty of time to think, by our standards at least," Kylie said, before Dannii finished it off for her.

"And we want to know, do you want us to be your new women?" Dannii purred in a pretty saucy way, evidently more into this now than she had been. They were immediately greeted by clear affirmative clicks from the darkness, making them smile, but also seeing two tentacles extending into the firelight towards them, clearly one for each of them. They thought it would just be a handshake type gesture, but instead as they reared up towards each sibling, he uncoiled a little to show he was holding up a small amount of gorgeous gemstones for each of them, a cascade of colours in the small, delicate stones that he carefully let tumble into their hands.

"Thank you Clicks, they're gorgeous," Dannii said, feeling funny using his name like they'd always known him, eyeing the lovely stones he'd got for her, wondering quite how he'd found them.

"Absolutely beautiful, so thoughtful," Kylie said with a smile as the clenched her hand so as not to drop any. He gave some clicks and noises which clearly meant something to him, though they couldn't work out that much of his language as yet.

"Ok, well it seems everyone is very happy about this arrangement, so we'll be back tomorrow to...begin," Kylie said with a smile, blowing a kiss to the darkness as she headed for the door. Dannii followed her, but slower, lingering as Kylie stepped out into the stony corridor. She didn't hear a thing, but a tentacle quickly sneaked from the darkness, perfectly on target, whipping out to smack her firmly on the bum, making her freeze momentarily at the spank, biting her lip before she slowly looked back round into the cave, seeing the retreating tentacle.

"Goodbye Clicks," Dannii said softly, before she stepped out behind her sister and closed the door to the secret world.

The siblings shared a nice quiet evening in together, ordering a pizza for dinner since they still enjoyed food and watching a romantic movie, leaving both of them in tears for no good reason really, before they giggled over it and had a cup of coffee and headed up to their luxurious bedroom. There was little time wasted before some fun began, with the girls still far too horny from their encounters with Clicks to consider sleep without sex first. As soon as they'd undressed they locked into a vigorous sixty-niner, licking and fingering each other in the best possible way they knew, bringing each other off to several orgasms each until they were simply too tired and overwhelmed to continue. Tiredly dragging the covers over themselves they settled down, or at least Kylie did.

Dannii laid dozed lightly but soon woke up again, and was wide awake at that, nowhere near falling asleep, or even feeling like she needed it. She lay next to her sleeping sister staring at the roof of their heavy four-poster bed, eyeing every detail of the wooden structure as she pondered things in her mind, thinking about Clicks, his touch, the interest and wonder he showed at her body. She was in no way wanting for passion, Kylie loved her and showed her all the attention she could need, but Clicks, this incredible tentacled...monster, had touched her in a way that made her feel like she hadn't in years, so excited and alive, his caress just so perfect on her body, able to feel his sheer appreciation of her beauty. She was as much in disbelief as arousal that she was so captivated by the potential affections of this creature, something she wouldn't have even thought of believing existed a few weeks earlier.

However right now, she knew he existed and she felt a slight rush of wetness as she thought of the tips of his tentacles brushing over the front of her snug black knickers earlier on in the cave. It was too much, and Dannii decided she simply couldn't lay there in bed like this, she had to see him, to feel him...

Sitting up, she immediately slowed her movements, desperate not to wake Kylie as she carefully peeled the covers back from them and slipped out of the huge bed, standing softly down on the carpet and then carefully creeping towards the dresser. Opening her underwear drawer, and not her usual one, the one where she kept her particularly saucy attire, she mused for a moment, wondering what she should wear. She felt tense and nervous, knowing she shouldn't be doing what she was about to but she simply couldn't help herself. Constantly glancing back at Kylie, she looked through her underwear, deciding that its looks were nowhere near as important as the way it would feel to him. She decided to go for a black and white set, made from satin and lace, sporting a luscious half-cup bra with black lace trim that pushed up and barely contained her large breasts, a sexy little matching thong that was just large enough to create some mystery as it hid her treasures away, along with a matching garter belt and a pair of black lace top stockings.

Picking the sexy lingerie from the draw, also grabbing a thin gown, Dannii tip-toed out of their bedroom into the corridor, closing the door as softly as she could before breathing a sigh of relief, standing naked with her underwear in the corridor. After her brief pause, she set about putting it on, noticing she was shaking a little bit as she slipped the thong up her legs and into place, settling the thin waistband on her hips and the string up her ass, making sure it was perfectly wrapped round her full, pouting pussy. Sliding the bra on, she quickly clasped it and then jiggled it about to get it right, so her delicious breasts were only just contained by it, threatening to pop out of it if she were to bounce a little vigorously. She smiled at the thought of herself done up sexily, always feeling beautiful in sexy undies as she clipped the garter belt on, positioning it swiftly before sliding her legs into the gorgeous nylons, settling the lace top round her thighs perfectly before clipping them to her suspenders, feeling very satisfied with herself as she clipped the last one on and stood up straight.

Looking down she gave a giggle as she was greeted by her own magnificent cleavage, holding up a leg to examine her sexy stocking and suspenders above it, as well as peak over at her thong, just wanting confirmation on how good she looked, before she padded off towards the main staircase as she slipped her gown on, tying it to cover her treats. She carefully traversed the stairs whilst holding the banister, lest she slip on her smooth nylon feet, before heading down the main corridor and turning down the stairs to the dungeons, taking a deep breath as she headed down, her pace slower now as her mind raced, thinking about what she was doing, how he would receive her, what Kylie would think, and also what might happen. The thought that she might end up having one of the most incredible fucks of her life was the one that drove her however, and with that set in her mind she made her way down the narrow stairs to his door. She opened the heavy bolts, then stepped neatly through onto the warm, packed earth of the cave, feeling its heat through her thin stockings as she looked around in the patch of flickering torch light, where he was nowhere to be seen, unsurprisingly.

"Clicks," she called, or rather tried, it coming out far too quietly as her body battled not to call him to her in some bid of resistance. Clearing her throat, she tried again.

"Clicks, are you here?" she called, far better this time, hearing it echo around the stone walls of the cave and into the consuming darkness before her. He wasn't nearby, but he wasn't far away, and instantly recognised her voice, hastily making his way to her, though she didn't know it, and he didn't let her know either, staying well back in the darkness of the cave as he silently approached her. Dannii stood nervously, feeling a bit scared about being alone in the dark cave with him, not knowing what to do when he hadn't come to her, or at least not that she could tell. Listening and looking intently, she snapped up as she heard a rock fall in the darkness before her, though it could've been anywhere in the cave.

"Clicks, are you there, it's Dannii," she said, looking round hoping he would come to her obediently for some reason. She was however greeted with some clicks from the darkness as he announced his presence, sending relief through her that he had told her he was near, but also worry that he wassonear without her knowing about it. Looking towards the edge of the area of light, Dannii saw a lone tentacle approach, his indication of conversation, or at least so they seemed to understand.

"Hi," she said a little shyly, waiting for a response, being rewarded with a single click of acknowledgement that she was there.


"I've been thinking about you a lot you know, and I've come down here to give you a proper feel of me," Dannii said, far more confidently, not wanting to seem undecided on this. He gave a few seemingly questioning clicks, as if wondering quite why she'd suddenly appeared in his cave with this wonderful offer.

"I know you want it, and I want it as well, your touch is just lovely," Dannii said, giving a smile, unable to keep the warmth from her voice. He gave a few more clicks, sounding quite pleased with himself that she felt that way, a couple more tentacles sliding into the light before her, waiting to take her.

"However this is just a feel, so don't try anything else. There'll be no playing with me, no penetration, you just get to grope me ok?" Dannii said, holding up a finger he couldn't see to make her point without thinking. He gave an affirmative click, understanding her.

"So is this what you want, to give me a good,properfeel?" Dannii asked, feeling her nerves rising now as she got to the brink of doing this with him. He gave a few very quick, definitive clicks yes, and Dannii took a deep breath. Reaching down, she undid the tie on her robe, letting it fall open before she pushed her shoulders back and let it slide gracefully down her arms to her hands, where she grasped it and threw it back towards the door out the way, standing before the waiting darkness in her sexy lingerie, her large, prominent breasts rising and falling with her rapid breaths.

"Ok then, I'm ready, come and get it," Dannii said a little nervously, knowing there was a detectable shake to her voice. She was sure that was why he approached a little more slowly than she might have expected given the circumstances, two tentacles sliding across the warm earth floor towards her feet. Dannii bit her lip as they reached her feet, sliding over her dainty feet and onto her ankles where he paused, stroking inquisitively at her stocking-covered ankle for a moment, feeling the smooth nylon.

"Oh, they're stockings, do you know what lingerie is?" Dannii asked, since she'd never really thought whether he'd actually know what he had on his hands, well tentacles. He clicked yes, and she gave a smile, knowing this would be good fun since he must be turned on by it.

"Good, enjoy it," Dannii purred, and with that the tentacles wrapped round her ankles, giving a good squeeze to make it clear he'd arrived, before they surged up her legs, wrapping round her gorgeous pins with incredible speed, the tentacles squeezing tighter than they had earlier on to properly feel the tone and strength of her legs, entwining past her knees before they felt the lace top of her saucy stockings. He curled his tentacles to just use the tip of them to follow them round, feeling every inch of the pretty black lace at the top of her sexy stockings and the suspenders clipped onto them from her garter belt, before just blending smoothly onto her thigh. Dannii murmured at the touch of his silky tentacle on her leg, her body hyper-sensitive right now to any touch because she was feeling pretty horny, her pussy already beginning to wetten at the thought of his caress.

His tentacles continued up her legs, tracing her suspenders up to her lovely satin and lace garter belt before he continued wrapping round her legs, his long tentacles wrapped all the way around from the ankles up now, making Dannii feel like she was wearing thigh high boots as she stood in her underwear in the warm cave. His tentacles squeezed and stroked round her legs till he got to the top, once again stopping with the tips of his tentacles between her thighs, just millimetres below the full bulge of her pussy, hidden away neatly in her thong. The squeezing and stroking at the very tops of her thighs was making Dannii go crazy with need, the little touches just making her so aroused she was almost willing to beg to be taken by him. As before his tentacles curled up, and brushed firmly over the front of her pussy through the sexy knickers, only this time Dannii didn't resist or tell him off, simply biting her lip and moaning very lightly at the direct stimulation.

He knew he had the all clear and his tentacles stroked back down between her legs, one going up between her bum, following the back of the thong, whilst the other carefully stroked her pussy through the underwear, teasing up the edges of it where it met her thighs, running the end of his tentacle carefully along the lace on the front of her thong to build up a perfect picture of her, making her squirm as he teased over the front of it whilst stroking between her bum. Pulling away from her though, he wrapped his tentacles around the tops of her legs, feeling her sexy suspenders and up the backs of her thighs onto her firm, full rear, pressing and squeezing at it a little as he once again took in the lovely profile of her curvy hips which swept beautifully back into her slim waist, following it easily with his tentacle round her as he moved up from stroking her bum, taking time to feel the way the sexy thong fit her body, tracing the back of it and its waistband before moving up her smooth back to her waist, taking in the saucy garter belt that was round the top of her hips, running his tentacles over the smooth satin with a chatter.

He gave a good firm squeeze to her waist, almost like a corset as he pulled her in, making her shiver before his two tentacles moved on up, both wrapped around her body as he moved from her lovely tummy up to her ribcage, towards where he was really looking forward to feeling. He wasted no more time sliding up, Dannii raising her arms over her head to completely offer her gorgeous chest to him, the half-cup bra pushing her boobs up quite ridiculously, so it was almost like a shelf, somewhere Kylie could easily rest her head, had she been there. His tentacles pushed up round her body, expanding over her D-cup chest, taking in the profile with the lines of tentacles wrapped around her slim figure, sliding easily over her satin bra, Clicks able to feel the soft lace adorning the edges of the cups before he slid onto the soft, warm skin of her breasts with a purr, and then up and off them onto her chest, feeling her ribs. His tentacles curled behind her back, reaching up to stroke across the backs of her smooth shoulders, then down between her shoulder blades next to her spine, making her arch her back with a murmur as they slid down then back underneath her arms, unravelling from her to allow a tentacle to investigate each side of her chest.

Pushing his tentacles up under her breasts, her cupped them from beneath and gave them each their own squeeze, clicking a bit at how firm they felt in the lovely bra, which he took the time to feel, tracing the impressively sexy support she had for her large breasts, feeling the smooth satin and soft lace trim, the way it contrasted against her soft skin, loving how firm and pushed up she was, squeezing and pushing at them, sliding a tentacle between them as he spent lots of time examining them, loving how her sexy bra supported her gorgeous boobs as he purred at every moment of being allowed to freely caress her. However he decided to move on, stroking her back once more, feeling her shoulders and tracing her spine as he pushed up to stroke through her long, luxurious hair, pulling it a bit, twisting his tentacles in it, running the tips over her ears, the back of her neck, then over the top of her chest to slide up her smooth, elegant neck towards her chin. Dannii tipped her head back, eyes closed now as she breathed dreamily with a smile on her face at being so completely stroked and groped. The tentacles slid onto her face again, stroking softly over her, spending more time to take in her beauty this time, pushing up the sides of her face, feeling her high, defined cheek bones, clicking appreciatively as he stroked over them to let her know he liked them.

He followed her thin nose and stroked her pout, once more pushing the tip of his tentacle through her full pout to tempt her to suck and tongue lightly at him, more playfully than seriously trying to mimic a blowjob, though it hinted at what she was capable of doing for him besides offering her juicy pussy to be plundered. He gave more excited clicks as he stroked her face, his tentacles once more sliding down to squeeze her breasts, before they slid behind her to the clasp, hooking into the strap and pulling at little at it. Dannii knew what he was asking, which was whether he could undress her, or at least whether she would undress for him. She hadn't really considered more than letting him take her in wearing her sexy lingerie, and thought about it for a moment as he toyed with her bra strap, the other tentacle still groping her at the front to help distract her. She figured however that since she'd gone to the effort of getting dressed up in sexy lingerie to come and pay him a midnight visit, she wanted this, and letting him feel her naked body was simply another level of that, but still wasn't going too far.

"Ok then, but remember the rules," Dannii said, and he gave a few quick affirmative clicks before his tentacle immediately attacked the clasp of her bra. However after a moment her stopped groping her breasts and added that tentacle as well, fumbling with her bra strap, making her giggle as it reminded her of her early experiences as a clueless teenager. She reached back to help him with it, pushing past his tentacles and easily unhooking it, feeling her heavy breasts drop a little on her chest, whereby he immediately seized the loose straps and pulled her bra forward to release her wonderful breasts, Dannii barely having time to pull her arms back round to let him pull the sexy bra off. Two tentacles were immediately at her naked breasts, wrapping round them with a firm squeeze, giving a slight massage as he groped her, Dannii closing her eyes with a murmur as he cast her bra aside onto the floor, focussed solely on her naked chest now.

1...456789