Eternal Hearts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dannii let her guzzle for a moment before her left hand found Kylie's long blonde hair, twisting into a tight grip of it, where she forcibly yanked her older sister's head backwards, tearing her fangs from her neck, feeling her blood run down towards her voluptuous breasts as she pulled Kylie's head hard onto the feather mattress of their four-poster bed. As she pulled Kylie away from herself with strength she wasn't sure she possessed, even now she was a vampire, she arched up from her sibling, throwing her head and hair back with a loud growl of hunger and aggression.

"I'll teach you to fucking bite me!" Dannii snapped, pulling Kylie's head back and diving down on her, catching a glimpse of the look of real fear on her older sister's face as she bared her fangs and sunk them powerfully into her neck, feeling the rush of blood and bitter taste that now lit up her senses, growling in pleasure as she started sucking, starting to immediately pound Kylie again with the strap-on, harder and faster than ever. With Kylie's orgasm only just fading, and being bitten and suddenly fucked so hard and with such passion, she was easily pushed into a multiple orgasm, much stronger than the first since she was still delicate, shrieking in overwhelming sensations as she came hard, her whole body bucking and kicking beneath her younger sister as she drilled her sweet pussy with ferocious intent. With another hard, intense orgasm and aftershocks done however, Kylie really needed a break, feeling very satisfied now.

"Dannii, Dannii," Kylie gasped, her body still taking a pumping, reaching up to fumble at Dannii's head and hair to break the spell that seemed to have possessed her as she drank from her. Dannii snapped her head up, looking into Kylie's wide, staring eyes, blood on both their lips. After a moment, Dannii blinked, shaking her head a little and just letting her hips settle to sink the strap-on into Kylie one last time.

"Come back to me," Kylie whispered, both of them breathing heavily, a sheen of sweat over their bodies. Dannii seemed pensive, like she wasn't even sure what'd happened herself, before she leaned down to tenderly kiss Kylie, before slowly slipping the toy back out of her.

"Sorry Kylie, I don't know what..." she started, not sure how to explain something she didn't understand herself.

"Hush," Kylie said, pressing a finger to Dannii's full lips, "just take that thing off and get back in here." Dannii slipped off the bed, swiftly undoing the straps of the harness as Kylie clambered back underneath the covers, where Dannii quickly joined her, tangling themselves together in a tight hug as they kissed some more, snuggling back down on the wonderfully comfortably mattress. They made general talk about Clicks for a little while, just about what he seemed like, what he'd like and so on, now expanded by Dannii's very recent experience of it.


"He's very powerful though, a lot stronger than he looks. He could've just raped me if he'd wanted, I couldn't stop him, just could take either of us any time, but he didn't. He seemed very caring and sensitive about me," Dannii said, not wanting to put him in a bad light, just wanting Kylie to know the facts.

"Well we'll see I guess, it's all new for us both," Kylie said with a slight yawn, tired now after such a hard fuck.

"Yeah, we'll get through it," Dannii murmured, snuggling in tightly behind Kylie, who squeezed her hands as they settled, quickly falling asleep in the warm, safe bed...

* * * * *

To Be Continued...

There's still plenty to come, but just please be patient with me, it WILL get written!

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, E-mail me with any responses through the link below. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so Please let me know whatcha think!

1...456789