Eternal Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The lovers become one.
2k words
7.6k
0
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once outside she led them down the street and to a small, family owned ice cream shop. Inside she placed her order, then gave Stephan his. Walking outside, Stephan began eating his ice cream and looked over at Kylie.

"Mmm, this is really good," he said to her, devouring the sweet treat. She grinned at him.

"I told you it would be worth your while."

"I've never had ice cream that tasted so good, how'd you find this place?"

"When I first got to Paris I happened up on this little shop and had to try their home-made ice cream. It was so good, that I came here every day. It's a hundred year old recipe and they make it the same since the first time it was conceived." Kylie licked the rest of her treat and then tossed the napkin into the trash.

Stephan finished his and tossed his napkin into the trash and pulled Kylie close to him, his cock still stiff, he pressed it into her. "How about we go back up to your room and finish what we started." He grinned at her and kissed her.

"Hmm, I think that would be a splendid idea," she giggled and grabbed his hand as they walked back to her room.

Just outside the penthouse, Stephan pulled her into his arms and began kissing her passionately. Kylie tried unlocking the door among kisses, and then finally had to pull herself away so that she could get it open. Once it was Stephan resumed his ravishing of her lips. His foot shoved the door to the room closed and they clumsily made their way to the couch, kissing and running their hands all over each other's bodies. Kylie felt the couch touch her feet and she slowly sat down, Stephen following, his lips never leaving hers. His fingers wander up to her blouse and they started unbuttoning the buttons. Each one came undone with ease, and within seconds her blouse was open and his hands were caressing her breasts, nestled within her silk bra.

Their tongues swam within each other's mouths, rubbing against the other. Occasionally they would take a breath or two, but then they would resume their passionate kissing. Kylie's hands ran over his muscular arms, and chest, and then slowly over his muscular buttocks, squeezing it wantingly. Stephan moaned when she squeezed his ass, which made her squeeze it harder, and then gently bite his lower lip. He looked at her surprised but with lustfulness in his eyes. He grabbed her hair, pulled it slightly, which caused her to moan, grab his head and pull him in for another long passionate kiss.

Kylie's other hand ripped open Stephan's shirt and pulled it off. She then unbuckled his belt and popped open his pant button, and proceeded to unzip his slacks. Once open, she slowly ran her hand down his hairless chest and within his now accessible loins. The touch of her hand on his sex made him moan louder. His hands moved from her head, to her blouse, which he pulled from her shoulders. Reaching behind her back he unclasped her bra, pulled it off and tossed it to the floor. Her succulent white breasts, freed from the cage of the bra, were exposed to the cool air of the room, and her small pink nipples quickly hardened. She made a faint moan to the swift feeling of the tightness, and with that moan, Stephan withdrew his lips from hers, opened his mouth and let his tongue gently run over her hardened nipples.

His left hand moved onto her left breast and he started to tease them, squeezing and running his thumb and index finger back and forth, making it harder. After playing with her nipple with his tongue, he slowly enclosed his mouth over the tip and gently sucked, biting it gently with his teeth. Kylie's back arched slightly as the wonderful sensation she felt from Stephan's mouth sprayed down her body. Her hands ran through his hair, pressing his face into her breast, urging him to bite harder. As he nibbled on her nipple, she ran her hand down his pants and wrapped her silky hand around his thick shaft, caressing his sex with urgency.

Stroking him, he moaned into her breast, sucking harder, and squeezing her other nipple even more. She moaned loudly, spreading her legs and wrapping them around his waist, pressing her now wet pussy into his hotness. This made Stephan lift off from her breast, tear off his shirt, pull off his pants and boxers, then proceeded to strip Kylie of the remaining clothing she had on as well. Kylie laid there, her legs spread open, her hand running down between them, spreading open her hot pink lips and playing with the little nub. This made Stephan's body twitch with envy, and he lowered himself down, between her legs. Sticking out his tongue, he played with her clit, running it back and forth, sending shots of pleasure through Kylie's body.

She moaned loudly as he sucked on her nub, and ran a finger inside her, her juices flowing over his fingers. He sucked her right up to her climax and then stopped short of her finishing. She sighed, and then gasped as she felt him slowly push his throbbing hard penis inside of her. His hands grasped her breasts, as he thrusted inside of her. The pleasure that they shared was enormous and she screamed passionately as he shoved his now wet cock in and out of her. His motions grew faster and harder with every moan and scream that came out of her mouth. She reached up and grabbed his shoulders, as he shoved his hands under her ass and lifted her up into the air, never stopping his thrusting.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, one leg hanging down, as he lifted her up and down, sliding on his wet hard cock. She moaned in his ear, urging him to continue and not stop. Telling him how much she loved him, how much she longed for him, lusted for him. He shoved his cock deeper in her, which made her gasp and sigh with pleasure. Pulling her leg back up he carried her, on his cock, over to the bed. She slide off and climbed onto the bed, her apple-round ass sticking up in the air, urging him to reenter. Grasping the covers of the bed, she prepared for his reentry. Stephan stroked his hard cock, and gently ran his fingers through her pussy lips, spreading them apart. He moved closer and gently pressed his cock back into her wet pussy, grabbing hold of her milk white ass cheeks. He squeezed tightly as he ran his cock in and out of her. Kylie grabbed tighter to the sheets, looking up at him with a smile, urging him to do it harder. As he rammed his hard cock in and out of her, he raised a hand and slapped her ass.

Kylie moaned loudly, "harder!" she screamed. Stephan shoved his cock into her harder, slapping her ass again. Kylie began thrusting her body into his, making his cock go deeper into her. She began to feel her body contort as the orgasms began, to her surprise she had several, and this made Stephan to thrust harder and deeper, grabbing her breasts and licking her back. He yanked on her hair, causing Kylie to lift up, her back resting against his chest. Stephan sucked on Kylie's neck and tilted her head to the side so that he could kiss her passionately. He thrusted harder, then began to feel his own climax forming. Kylie laid her body back down to the bed, and urged him to thrust harder. His body contorted with his thrusting as he climaxed inside her, sending both of their juices to mingle together. Both of them to fall to the bed, their sweaty bodies lying entwined. Breathing heavily they kissed each other, and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Late that night Stephan woke up, rolled over and stared at Kylie's sleeping body. Kylie let out a small sigh, and moved opening her eyes, and looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed Kylie passionately. She reached back and held his head.

"Oh you better stop, or else you'll be in for it." He said chuckling.

"Is that so," she said with a devilish look in her eyes. Stephan grinned, knowing what was going to happen next. Combing back his hair, Kylie kissed Stephan's neck, running her tongue across his Adam's apple. He leaned his head back, and ran his hands over her firm buttocks, squeezing softly. Kylie moaned, shoved Stephan to his back and straddled him. Stephan ran his hands over Kylie's hips and then under her succulent white breasts, caressing them softly. Kylie leaned back as Stephan pulled himself forward, sucking on each nipple, one at a time.

She moaned and ran her fingers through his hair, urging him on. Stephan bit each nipple softly, waiting for her to moan, then biting harder. Kylie urged him to bite even harder, and he did. The feeling made Kylie moan loudly and she pulled his head from her breasts. Looking deep into his blue eyes, Kylie kissed him passionately. Her hands running over his entire body, Stephan rolled her over. His right hand slowly moved down her body and between her legs. Kylie opened her legs, letting him in. His fingers spread the lips of her hotness and ran his finger over her wet clit. Kylie moaned and arched her back, as Stephan slowly pushed his index and middle finger inside her voluptuous wet sex, creating immense pleasure for Kylie and creating excitement inside himself. As Kylie's body started to tighten with every movement of Stephan's fingers inside her, Stephan's passion began to become boiling.

He started inserting his fingers faster as her juices started to flow, and her moans got louder and heavier. Almost bringing Kylie to climax, Stephan removed his fingers and spread her legs wide. He moved himself between them, stroking his throbbing, hard, shaft. Kissing her stomach and running the tip of his sex across her wet clit, Stephan slowly slipped it inside of Kylie. She moaned and grabbed Stephan's arms, squeezing them tightly. Stephan thrusted himself into Kylie slow at first, then with every moan and gasp, he thrusted harder. Kylie wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her body closer to his, sucking on his nipples and grabbing his firm buttocks. She moaned his name, which sent chills down Stephan's body and made his blood boil. He wrapped his arms around Kylie and rolled her over, sitting her up on top of him.

Kylie pushed on Stephan's abdomen, getting support as she lifted herself onto her feet. Grabbing hold of his hard cock, she slide down on top of it and began pushing herself up and down with her legs, riding Stephan as if he were a hot steed. Stephan ran his hands over the cheeks of her buttocks and held her as he moved to the end of the bed and stood up. Kissing her as he lifted her up, Stephan flexed his biceps as he raised and lowered Kylie onto his hard, throbbing cock.

Kylie moaned loudly, calling his name. This sent Stephan's passion through the roof and he flung her on the bed. Pulling her closer to him, he pushed his cock inside her and pumped harder than he had before. Kylie moaned and screamed with passion, pulling at his arms and grabbing the head board. Sweat poured from Stephan's head as he pumped faster, moaning. Kylie's body clenched and twisted as the point of her climax drew near. He sensed that she was getting close to exploding, and he pumped harder, fingering her clit.

"Stephan I'm going to cum," Kylie gasped, as sweat poured down her face. Stephan pressed his body onto hers, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, pumping his thick cock into her. Kylie grabbed his arms as her climax over came her body and her breathing became fast and heavy. Stephan continued pumping as Kylie's climax reached its peak and her hot juices splashed over his hard cock. Stephan pulled out his cock, stroking it, and let his hot juices spray over Kylie's stomach and breasts. Moaning loudly as the last of his juices came out, Stephan fell to the side of Kylie, his arm resting over her body. Stephan kissed Kylie passionately and the two fell asleep again.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's not a bad story ...

just perhaps your style of writing isn't my cup of tea. My opinion is by no means a reflection of whether your writing is poor or not. Simply that Ch 1 had caught my interest so I decided to read more to see where everything would lead. Luckily I was able to read all your chapters in one sitting. From my point of view, you seemed to have packed their entire story into one page per chapter. Thank you for your submission and for giving me an opportunity to read it. Unfortunately for me, I didn't enjoy it as much as others may have.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Woman in Chains The Starlight Sonata.in Romance
Show You How Ch. 01 Sometimes all the wrong reasons makes something perfect.in Romance
Dark Redemption Ch. 01 Where has the love gone?in Romance
A Red Leaf & Ten Orchids Ch. 01 Once upon a time in New Mexico.in Romance
A Long Stormy Night Ch. 01 A raging storm, a housewife, a dark knight, a fight for life.in Interracial Love
More Stories