Eternal Lovers at Last

Story Info
She finds her other half after an eon of searching.
1.2k words
3
13.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers

I fly in the darkness. I'm the vampire without the curse. I can hear you, smell you, taste your sweat, lust, greed, joy on my tongue. I move amongst you, unaware I'm here- so close I taste your soul, tap into it, learn from it all its joys, fears. I can see what drives the mortal soul and I only shake my head and move to the next one.

I've yet to taste one like me- pure in my own form of freedom, my own breath of heaven and hell. Are you out there? I've searched lifetimes. Have I ever found you? I must have once if I know now who I'm looking for.

I step back from the delectable mortals and rise into the sky, creating nothing more than a slight ruffle of wind. I fly to the other creatures- you know the ones: demons, ghosts, angels, spirits, elementals, vampires, anything that can take flight. I lay on my back in the wind, floating the current, those other beings, souls rub against me, howl, cry, roar, moan and scream as they pass. The usual they do.

I fall to the earth, the shock of pain always surprises me and I smile. Hands reach upwards from the earth, pulling at me, almost seducing me. I know what the land creatures what. I arch my back and throw out my arms and scream in sheer pleasure as my energy flows from me in a cool blue wave of orgasmic pleasure. I can feel all of them connect and write in their own wave of- whatever they do, my nude body twisting and turning as they grope me, pull at me, shove at me, bringing to a delicious orgasm I'm more than happy to share with them. It's all physical. My mind is still intact. My lust never reaches my brain.

I rise from the dirt and shake it off my skin. I'm too heavy to fly when I feel a cold wind on my bare back.

You.

I turn and you're gone. Shit. I close my eyes and think. It's an impression, he's not here. My soul remembers, though. How you tasted, felt, and I smile and rise into the sky again. I've always wondered how my soul remembers you when I've never met you in all the eons I've been on this earth.

My fellow night fliers converge on me, pulling at my skin, biting me, clawing at me for a taste of the earth they can't have themselves. The hands, teeth, claws arouse me again and I explode like a black star, shooting out to my fliers, making them writhe of their own accord.

I collapse against them. Spent. This is the closest I've ever come to a complete orgasm. My mind is still intact, though. I float with my fellow lovers, watching the skyline for the edge of daybreak. When we all have to return to the people of the sun. to hide, wait for the sunset. Again. An eternity.

2

I sit in the lodge, sweating my ass. The last sensation of you has me in turmoil. How I can be at peace when I have searched the earth and sky a hundred times over looking for you.

My Sisters of The Earth have kept my secret for eons and I am forever grateful for them. They've been my sanctuary, counselors, friends and on occasion... lover. It's one of the agreements I made when I asked for a place to hide, regroup to search once more. They consider it a sacred ritual, I consider it a really good time. Evidently some of whatever I am rubs off on them when I am with them, for they have been alive for years more than God had intended.

Anyways, I feel the intense craving of needing you ease and I rise from the lodge into the night sky. My air comrades flock to me and rub against me, content that I am now focused and on an even frame of mind.

I look down at the earth. China below me. I'm always amazed at how fast I fly through the clouds and end up on the other side of the planet. I'm always amazed at how green it looks from up here. I float softly to my favorite gardens, drape myself in the robe that the monks leave for me and wander to the edge of the pond. It was a new pond, but then I hadn't been here in 44 years. Little fishes wiggle over to me and I smile.

I've not had much use for water, since air and earth are my half and half. I watch as the little guys swim around my feet, nibbling on my toes. The water changed colors and I watched in sereneness as the color flowed out to the middle of lake. It began to glow, bubble, dance and I wondered what was going on. Why was I so calm about this? Even as old as I am, there's things out there that scare the shit out of me and I stay away from them.

The water was lit up so bright I had to squint. The little fishes were dancing and jumping in the air. I saw a figure in the water and I froze.

You rose out of the water, glistening, smiling. Your hair was long, to your waist, toned arms, muscled chest, tattoos trailing down your arms. Strong muscled legs, lean hips holding the most gloriously erect cock I've ever seen in my life. You walked to me and held out your hand.

"My God, you're real," I whisper as I stand. I shed my robe and walk into the water to you.

"My dearest, I've waited for you for so very long. " He pulled me into his arms and kissed me hard. His lips were soft, full and hungry. I wrapped my arms around your neck. His hands slid up my back, down my ass, gripping me, kneading me, making me pant. Our tongues dance and you taste so damn sweet! I can't help but need more and I push against you and I feel us fall into the water. We float on the surface, kissing, groping, fighting to get you inside me.

"Name..." I whisper as I grab a breath of clean sweet air and kiss him hard.

"Jackson. Say my name Senga," you growled out and pulled me further into the lake. I could feel your body straining to keep control.

"Jackson. Jackson... Take me now," I growled and bit your shoulder. You screamed and plunged into me. Damn, he was so big, I felt like I split in two. I cried out as he pushed my hips down to his. He was just so fucking big, it hurt. I let my mind go and surrender to the wonderful taste, sight, smell and feel of you. It hurt and I orgasmed hard. He pumped hard into me, unable to hold back and spilled deep into me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and realized I could taste salt. He was crying.

"For so long I've waited for you to come to me. To be mine for eternity. I have been waiting my love and now you're here," he whispered against my wet skin.

"Oh yes, my love, I'm here... forever." We kissed softly. My heart, soul, body and mind wrapped around and into the one that I had been seeking. My other half.

RedVixen
RedVixen
36 Followers