Eternally Bound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon leaned toward me, a look of total understanding on her face.

"How did you feel about that, Chris?" she asked quietly, almost lustfully.

"Amazing," I began, trying to find the words. "It feels exhilarating and frightening all at the same time."

"I bet," she quickly replied.

I felt my cock press against my shorts and slowly shifted in my seat to give the growing beast some room.

"Tell me, Chris, were you more offended-or more mesmerized?"

A long pause followed, but I think we both knew the answer was obvious.

"Mesmerized," I whispered, envisioning Mom swimming in our pool at home.

"So that's who she is, eh?" Shannon continued.

I wasn't sure what she meant.

"I asked you at our last meeting to tell me who she was," she explained. "It's your mother, isn't it?"

I sighed loudly. This was a conversation I had never had before. Shannon was guiding me to an undiscovered country with her quiet, thoughtful tone.

"Yeah, it's like a fairy tale," I answered. "Almost surreal in a way."

"Tell me, what does your mother look like? I'd love to know more.

I immediately took out my phone and showed her a picture of my mom in a black one-piece swimsuit.

The picture was taken at night as Mom was coming out of the pool, her long flaxen locks wet and clinging to her neck and back. I'd snapped the shot as she planted her left foot on the step, and the pose accented the full flair of her wide, motherly hips.

Shannon cradled my phone in her palms. I could tell she was flabbergasted by Mom's stunning good looks.

"Wow," she gasped, wetting her lips. "She's absolutely gorgeous, Chris."

She started to return the phone to me, but quickly pulled it back for another glance.

"Yeah, I can... ummm," she stammered, "I can see why you would feel the way you do. Wow."

"She's amazing," I said. "Beautiful, inside and out."

Shannon nodded in agreement and I could tell she was aroused.

"Did she ever reciprocate? Give you any hint that she felt the same?"

"My senior prom," I recalled wistfully. "Mom kind of half-joked about going as my date because I was having trouble getting one."

"Did you take it as a joke?"

"At first. We kind of flirted back and forth growing up, you know, silly little comments here and there. But I do remember it getting serious when it hit me that I could really have her as my date. I point blank asked her, 'Are you really serious, Mom?'

"And what did she say?"

"She said yes because I wouldn't have to chase down some girl for an answer when she would be a sure thing."

"So why didn't it happen? How did the conversation end?"

I think it was just kind of left there; we both didn't follow through with it. She was pissed at me that night anyway when I brought a younger blonde version of herself home as my date.

"I wouldn't be happy either," Shannon remarked.

"I know." I sighed heavily.

"I think there is some real truth in that, Chris. She probably loved the idea of being with a nice handsome young man like yourself at a black-tie event. And it's in our nature to show off our potential lovers. It sounds to me like your mother is every bit the romantic you are. Now I see where you got it from."

I had never seen anyone over the age of 30 so obviously aroused and smitten-let alone one of my professors. I watched the graceful movement of Shannon's legs as she re-crossed them, shifting her hips and sitting back in her chair.

"You like?" I asked.

"I'd be lying if I said no," she responded, nervously tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

I knew then and there that Shannon would be my closest confidant in my dealings with Mom.

"Then what would you say?" I shot back.

She cleared her throat.

"As your professor, I would say go into this with an open mind and be open to learning more about social taboos."

"And as a woman?"

She glanced down at her lap uneasily. I knew the boundaries of our student/teacher relationship were holding back her answers.

I sat forward, wanting to know her thoughts as intimately as she now knew mine.

"I'll sign a non-disclosure if that will help," I said with a big grin, hoping that some humor might ease the tension.

She laughed and immediately seemed more relaxed.

"The whole thing's as hot as fuck," she replied. "And her picture just brought it all home for me. My God, how could any guy not look at such a knockout-even if he were her son?"

The ice was finally broken, and my hunch had been right-Shannon was all for it. She found deep, romantic incest as appealing and intriguing as I did.

She leaned forward, gazing directly at me.

"Are you hard?" she asked, her voice heavy with lust.

I nodded.

Shannon stood slowly, resting both hands on her desk and supporting herself on her arms. Her head fell forward and she sighed deeply.

"Jesus," she murmured, "the very thought of your mother made you hard."

It was as if the mystery and allure of such a coupling had been confirmed for her at long last, and she lifted her flushed face to look at me with awe.

"I'm in love with her," I whispered. "The more I think about it, Shannon, the more it makes sense."

"Oh fuck... God that is so fucking hot to hear a guy say that."

We both took deep breaths, and I shifted my legs again, trying to find a comfortable position given the hard bulge in my shorts. Shannon gazed at my crotch, knowing full well what was waiting there. I could see the conflict in her eyes.

As we continued to gaze at one another, she drew herself up to her full height and opened a drawer on the left side of her desk. I watched, confused, as she pulled out a small white tube and tossed it at me, then sank down into her chair once again.

Catching it, I saw it was lubricant. Instantly, I knew what she wanted me to do.

I held the tube and looked at her with an expression that asked, "Are you sure?" and she nodded her approval.

I had never masturbated in front of a single soul, but that was about to change. I felt nervous and even a little embarrassed-and yet I couldn't resist the compelling urge to release my pent-up taboo desire. It was as if doing this in front of Shannon would confirm my love for my own mother.

My hand crept toward my zipper, sliding down the metal barrier between myself and forbidden paradise. I pulled my shorts down and my cock bobbed freely in the cool air. Clutching it with my right hand, I popped open the tube with my left and let the clear gel ooze down my full mast. Shannon watched breathlessly, her mouth open slightly, her eyes full of eager curiosity and wonder.

"I've never watched a man masturbate for his mother," she told me, as she rose and came to sit on the edge of her desk.

I shuddered for a moment as the cold lube trickled between my fingers and cock. It quickly warmed, though, as I tightened my grip around the shaft. As I began my long, slow stroking, I could feel Shannon's eyes on me. I gasped, feeling like I might explode if she crossed the invisible line that separated her desk from my chair.

The slick sounds of the lube echoed in the office as both of us fixed our eyes on my tall, glistening cock. I pursed my lips, panting heavily as my masturbation took on a new level of pleasure in front of my hot, buxom babe of a professor.

"That's it, Chris," she suggested from her perch. "Think about your sexy mother as you stroke. Think how sexy she would have looked as your date for prom.

I exhaled as my eyelids fluttered closed. Hearing Shannon's voice urging me was almost too much to bear. Any hesitations I had were fading with each downward slither of my palm, and the possibility of making love to my beautiful mother started to come into better focus.

"Tell me where you are," purred Shannon.

"Oh God," I stammered. "At our pool."

"Ooooh nice," she replied. "Can't ignore that sweet body all wet."

In my mind, I watched Mom swim in graceful slow motion. I envisioned her bronze skin slipping in and out of the twinkling blue water. Her delicious hourglass shape was tucked into a figure-hugging two-piece black bikini. I loved how the bottom had a high cut that emphasized the sweeping flair of her wide, sexy hips. As she rolled over, I could see her taut, flat tummy stretch and flex as she effortlessly swam the backstroke. I loved how Mom's muscles expanded and relaxed with effortless grace. Swimming made her flesh glow with vigor and magnificence.

"Ooooh fuck," I whimpered, reacting to the scene playing out in my mind.

"Yeah, Chris," Shannon continued, "I bet you can see your mom's juicy ass jutting out of the water as she swims."

"Fuck yeah," I helplessly whimpered. "Mother."

"Yes, call her 'Mother', Chris. I bet she'll love that."

"So full," I whispered feebly, loving the sensation of being hot and bothered as Shannon watched.

I wiped the sweat from my forehead with the back of my left hand, as the right one gently squeezed and released my throbbing cock. I let out a long moan as in my mind's eye my mom dove underwater to spin around for another lap, her perfectly tanned ass high in the air. Her body was so supple and limber, as if she were dancing in an elegant water ballet.

"God I love you," I said. "It's you, Mother. It's you."

I imagined getting into the water, swimming up alongside her, and running my palms down the curved sides of her waist.

"God, you are so beautiful. My mother."

I played out how I would kiss her. My hand drifted softly down the side of her face, lifting her chin upward, preparing her for the touch of my lips. I could see the droplets of water on her skin as I pressed her body to mine and delivered that first sweet, loving kiss. I felt her mouth opening against mine, accepting my tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes, Mom," I gasped.

I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. My body was thrashing in the chair and I was struggling for each breath. Sweat was dripping into my eyes, and my whimpers became moans. I knew that when I came, it would be the most intense experience I'd ever had, and it would be because of my mother.

The final vision was of my mom's beautiful, shapely ass as she walked over and climbed out of the pool. As she reached the steps, she turned back to me and I saw her lips moving.

"Hurry, Chris," she said, smiling. "I'll be waiting for you upstairs."

That was all it took.

My body went stiff and the seed rose from deep inside of me, spewing out onto my chest and Shannon's couch in thick ropes. I heard myself shout, "Mother!" as if to reinforce the forbidden depths I had explored.

As I continued to stroke my sensitive cockhead, I had a flash of my mother dressed in a strapless wedding gown. She was vowing herself to me as my bride. In a flash, I was in the grip of another mind-blowing orgasm that consumed all of my senses. I could see stars exploding behind my closed eyelids and the blood was pounding in my ears. I could feel my skin, hot and tingling, and the scent of Shannon's perfume and my own fluids were swirling in the air around me. I didn't care that I was cumming in front of my professor; I didn't care that I was cumming all over her chair.

I was cumming because of my darling mother. I was cumming because I was in love with the woman who carried me in her womb for nine months. The sheer power of my orgasms made me all the more certain that this was meant to be.

In the aftermath, I heaved and gasped as if I had just run a marathon. Bathed in sweat, eyes still closed, I finally heard Shannon's heavy breathing.

"Oh my God," she uttered. "That is the sexiest fucking thing I think I've ever watched."

I opened my eyes to meet her gaze and found no shame or guilt there. I sighed, so relieved to know that my secret affections were acknowledged and accepted by another. The fact that it was this gorgeous, middle-aged vixen was a bonus.

"You really love her, don't you?" Shannon asked.

I could only nod yes as my limp cock rested against my shorts.

"You know," Shannon continued. "A man is most honest with himself in the moments after cumming. It's nature's built-in polygraph." She added, "My senior thesis was on that very subject."

Shannon slid off the edge of the desk and knelt before me. We stared into each other's eyes and she reached out with her fingers, spreading some of my cum across my abdomen.

"Let me help you, Chris," she softly urged. "I want to help make this happen for the both of you. I don't want another opportunity like your prom to slip by.

I shuddered at the touch of her fingertips, feeling my cock twitch in response.

"I would love your help," I managed to get out.

"God... this should be inside her," she quietly mused, caressing my warm cum between her fingers. She stared at the thick life-force, transfixed in thought.

"Ohhh, God," I whimpered, seeing those words come to life in my mind.

Shannon helped clean me up, and together we wiped off her chair as we slowly returned to reality. I felt so grateful for what she was doing for me, and gave her a lingering kiss on her cheek as I was leaving.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"You're welcome," she replied, giving me a longer, heartfelt hug. "Let's meet up tomorrow night for dinner and make this happen."

"Absolutely," I replied.

"And I want to hear more about your mom and dad," I said.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I could tell she was happily surprised by my interest in her family.

As I left her office, I felt as if I were stepping out into a brand new world-like I was a changed man. I was on my way and my steps had new purpose and determination, like nothing I had ever felt before.

That night at work was a blur as I replayed the greatest hits from Shannon's office, pinching myself as a reminder that it had all really happened. Sharing those deep, profound feelings was incredibly liberating. It not only felt wonderful to put those forbidden fantasies into words, but it was also remarkable to be so validated by Shannon. Afterwards I lay in bed in wonder and awe-I had taken the first step in making this fantasy a reality. Shannon not only accepted my fantasy; she was unabashedly cheering for it.

CHAPTER 7 - CURIOUS MUSINGS

The next night, I was invited to have dinner with Shannon at her condo after work.

I was tense from the excitement the entire day as we texted back and forth about food and alcohol options. Whenever I tried to steer the topic toward Mom or flirting she wouldn't bite, choosing to ignore my hints. The truth was, aside from my fascination with Mom, I was also beguiled with Shannon and the potential for taking things further with her.

I'm sure every guy who saw Shannon was drawn to her fantastically large breasts-and understandably so. I was also drawn to the healthy curve of her wide hips and her sultry smile. I guessed her to be in her late 30s, and when I looked into her eyes I recognized something familiar there. Of course, the subconscious connection to Mom was obvious, but I was especially aroused by the fact that I'd never even considered making love to a woman of her age and appearance before.

Arriving at the condo, I rang the bell beside Shannon's door. It opened and there she stood-this goddess of a woman, a nearly-empty wine glass in her hand, clad in a pink satin robe that barely reached mid-thigh.

"Hey, come in," she said, her voice like honey.

As I followed her inside it was like walking into a magical place. Shannon's condo had this hippie vibe combined with a refined sense of feminine elegance. Candles of all shapes and sizes lit the opulent living room, and the fragrant scent of incense filled the air. I noticed how the candlelight made her smooth glossy legs glisten as she moved toward the couch.

"It's great having you here," she said, gesturing for me to sit. I watched as she drained her wine glass.

"I have to admit I haven't stopped thinking about what you did yesterday on my office couch," she said as she sat down and moved in close to me.

"I know," I replied, looking down at my lap. "I haven't either."

As I ventured a cautious glance in Shannon's direction our eyes met and her smile exuded confidence.

"I bet you're wondering," she began, "why the fuck your professor is dressed so scantily." As she turned her body toward me, the robe opened further to reveal more of her luscious thighs.

"It crossed my mind, yeah," I replied, summoning my courage. "But mostly I was thinking about how fucking hot you look."

"Mmm," she purred. "Let's just say that you and I have definitely evolved past the student-teacher relationship." Her index finger traced the button line down my shirt. "I've always wanted to do this," she said in a more urgent tone. "To bring a real life mother and son together as lovers. Not just for sex, but to spend the rest of their lives with each other as a couple.

"Just like your mom and dad." I said it as a statement rather than a question.

"Yes."

"You, umm..." I started, swallowing back my fear. "...You've never done this before?"

She shook her head back and forth slowly, but that seductive "fuck me" look remained in her eyes.

While I was wondering what I'd gotten myself into, Shannon noticed that her wine glass was empty. She turned and sauntered out of the room, giving me more than enough distraction to take my mind off the issue at hand. A moment later she was strutting back toward me-an extra wine glass and a bottle of Chardonnay in tow.

"Here you go," she said, handing me a glass. Refilling her own, she took a long drink and then sidled up to me again.

"Now... tell me about her," Shannon commanded in a low growl I had never heard from her before. "Tell me about your mother, Chris. I want to know it all."

It was such a turn-on seeing my professor like this-this slinky, seductive enchantress in her den of pleasure. Her carefully styled red hair cascaded around her shoulders as she brought her knees up to her chest, tempting me with those slick glossy thighs and a peek of her panties. She looked like a giddy teenaged girl, ready to hear an exciting love story.

"Tell me her name."

"Beth," I smiled. "Beth Monroe."

"Beth and Chris," she cooed. "God, that sounds sexy... kinda rolls off the tongue."

It did sound nice. I'd never even thought of it.

"I can see it now on the wedding invitations," she said matter-of-factly.

My heart fluttered and the room began to spin, making me light-headed. How she could have known about my deepest desire was beyond my comprehension.

Seeing my reaction, Shannon asked playfully, "Ooooh, you likey like?"

"Let's just say that you hit the nail on the head."

A tender smile warmed her lovely face.

"You are a catch," she replied. "Any more like you?"

"Any more wine?" I asked, chuckling.

Shannon laughed, pouring the remains of the bottle into my glass before heading to fetch a new one. I couldn't help but watch her sashay into the kitchen, her big ripe ass swinging from side to side. My heart began fluttering again as I focused on her full hips, the outline of them hypnotizing me, drawing me in...

I took a deep breath and shook myself to cast off this mysterious primal trigger I seemed to have-just in time, too, as Shannon came back into the living room with a freshly-uncorked bottle of red Chardonnay.

She stopped in front of me, holding the wine bottle like some newly-won award.

"I think this might be the most amazing thing I'll ever do," she said, as if she had just realized the full depth of the endeavor. "I've always wondered if it were even possible-I mean, the reality of actually hooking up a son with his own mom."

She grinned and shook her head in awe as she bounced back down beside me on the couch.

"So how are we gonna do this?" Shannon asked excitedly as she refilled our glasses.

"Well, I think I probably took a big step yesterday." I chuckled and picked up my wine.