Eternally Bound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she purred, as she took a long drink from her glass. "You took a step that not a lot of guys could take, Chris. I'm really inspired by that. I mean,-how many guys ever get the balls to confess that, much less explore it like we are?"

"Exactly," I said. "But I would be living a lie if I never did."

"The first step is always the hardest."

Shannon's eyes smoldered as she graced me with another one of her unforgettable smiles. Jesus, she was so sexy... why had I never thought about MILFs before? Then again, maybe I was just waiting for the right one.

"Tell me what she looks like. I know I've seen her picture, but I want to hear you describe her to me."

I took another sip of my wine. I wanted to think about this and take my time because Mom was worth it.

"From as far back as I can remember, I've always thought of her like a Barbie doll," I began. "Long blonde hair and nice tanned skin. Kind of a bigger girl, but not overweight."

"So... juicy, like me," Shannon noted.

"Exactly. But Mom has this awesome skin that really glows in the summer. It's a deep bronze. She has this long beautiful hair and she's never cut it, so it falls all the way to her ass. It's like a golden curtain."

"What's her body like?"

"Oh, wow..." I shifted on the couch, sitting up.

"Ooooh yeah." Shannon smiled, knowing she hit another trigger. "Tell me, Mr. Christopher," she cooed in hot, sultry tones.

"She has this amazing hourglass body, and her hips..." I said, imagining Mom standing before me as I described her.

"Nice wide hips?" Shannon asked.

"Yeah. Not fat, but just... just..." I trailed off as I tried to find the right words.

"Motherly?" Shannon suggested.

"Oh, God, yeah," I answered, lost in the vision of Mom. "Wide... full... ..."

"Breeding hips."

I blinked a few times, shaking off my reverie. "That's right-breeding hips."

Shannon rested her arm on the back of the couch and drew even closer to me.

"You know, we women can carry on about equality and shit like that all day long, but at the end of the day most of us want to be bred like animals in the wild."

I didn't see her hand inch toward my collar, but I felt her fingers tracing the edge of its fabric.

"Most guys I know think they want that picture-perfect big-tits-big-ass blonde, but my mom really is that-I mean she's that awesome. Her ass juts straight out; so perfectly."

"Yep," Shannon giggled. "The standard by which every guy measures his woman."

"No, I'm serious-it's so perfectly round, like two bowling balls."

"Plastic surgery?"

"Nope. All natural-100%."

"Tell me about her breasts, Chris."

Shannon was so close I could feel the warmth of her body. I inhaled the intoxicating aroma of her perfume combined with the scent of wine on her breath.

"Luscious," I began. "I stared at her cleavage so many times growing up..."

"How old were you when you first really noticed them?"

"Man, I was probably... I think 12 or 13?" I told her, thinking back to that hot summer day when we were at the beach in San Clemente.

"You're thinking about a particular time, aren't you, Chris?"

I nodded, staring into space as if through the mists of time, back to that unforgettable day.

"Ooooh, Chris, what would you have done to them if she'd have let you?"

"Just... touch them," I said in a whisper. "Trace their perfectness. Feel their weight."

The air of giddiness and silliness that had been at play evaporated, replaced by a sense of connection and truth.

"You stared at her cleavage, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"That cleavage... with its depth, its tempting mystery," she said eagerly.

"Yeah." I was in awe of how effortlessly Shannon seemed to know what I was thinking.

I could feel my cock coming to life beneath the fabric of my jeans as I glanced over at the sheen on Shannon's thick, scrumptious thighs. I wanted nothing more than to tease and lick them with my greedy tongue.

"You're looking at my legs," she whispered. "Tell me what you feel when you look at them."

I paused, trying to find the words. All I could connect it with was food.

"Hunger," I whispered. "You're the result of forbidden love."

"Yes I am."

Shannon hovered her fingertips above her legs, tracing them with her freshly manicured red nails. I watched her fingertips lightly dig into the skin.

"I want you to think of me as your mother tonight, Chris," she said, without hesitation. "We're going to make sure you get the real thing soon-bedding your own mother."

I exhaled loudly and wiped my hand over my face, trying to break the tension I felt inside.

"But that's not the real prize, is it? No...the grand prize would be to make her your woman for the rest of your life. As in, the two of you as a couple or even married. That's what you see, isn't it, Chris?"

I was held hostage by her soft, sultry voice, putting words to my deepest fantasies. Hearing her say these things nearly made me cum on the spot, and I could only nod in affirmation.

"But the way to your mother's heart isn't through the bedroom" Shannon went on. "It won't be quick or easy. I want you to look at this as an investment that will yield long-term dividends. You'll only get out of it what you put in," she cautioned.

She was right. Mom wasn't some babe I was trying to land at a bar for a one-night stand. If I wanted this-if I really wanted this-then I had to prepare myself for a long-term commitment.

"You'll get frustrated. You may feel angry," she continued, "but when you finally have her the victory will mean that much more. You will understand and appreciate her in a whole new way. What you need to accept, however, is that this is not about you. You will have to put yourself aside and put her wants and needs above your own. Remember-a woman wants to be wanted and needs to be needed."

"That's what true love is about," I added.

"Exactly," she replied, leaning closer to run her fingers through my hair.

"You like your mom with a nice deep tan, don't you Christopher?" Shannon whispered.

"Swimming in the water, that bronzed skin glistening in the sun. Your mother's wet body... on full display for her man."

My body swayed like a tree in high wind. My cock was making a tent in my jeans.

"Oh God," I whimpered.

I could feel Shannon's warm breath in my ear, tickling my skin and making me quiver.

"Say 'Mother' as you think about being inside her," she urged.

My eyes closed, and I felt drunk on her sinful suggestions.

"It's incredibly hot to use a word that was never meant to be sexual or lustful, isn't it? So wrong, but it feels so right inside, doesn't it?"

"Yeah," I gasped. "So beautiful."

"Now every time you say 'Mother' it'll have a whole new meaning-just like in The Princess Bride when Westley says 'As you wish' but it really means 'I love you and want to be your lover."

I groaned, drowning in Shannon's verbal teasing. "Oh my God, fuck yeah."

"Let me be your mother tonight, Chris," she breathed into my ear.

I was overcome by the stunning reality that I could play this out with a woman-but not just any woman. I could do this with my hot MILF of a professor.

"Ooooh, Mother," I blurted out.

"Oh, my God, yes," she moaned. "That is so fucking sexy, hearing you say that, Christopher."

I moved back to look into her eyes. I knew she loved this fantasy as much as I did.

"Son," she began, "I've wanted this for so long."

I slipped an arm around her, glancing down at her full inviting lips. She cradled my face in one hand, and I dared to caress her smooth thigh, reaching up and back toward her rounded ass. I moaned as my fingers finally touched that skin I had been coveting all evening.

"I'm in love with you, Mother," I confessed.

Shannon's eyes fluttered as she began to quiver.

"Oh, my God, this is happening," she murmured. "My son."

My right hand glided up to the sweet curve of her backside. Kneading the full cheek again and again, I knew it was sending Shannon further down the rabbit hole of our untamed imaginations.

"All the years I've looked at you," I said, with our lips almost touching, our breath warming each other. "The hope you've given me..."

She cried out and her palm drew my face even closer. Our breathing quickened as I dug my fingers into her fleshy ass.

"Tell me you love me, Christopher," she begged, resisting my attempts to kiss her.

"Oh, Mother," I replied. "How could I not love you? You're the one-the love of my life."

Shannon pressed her lips to mine so hard, sealing us together. I kissed her with an intensity that came from my very core, my hand on her ass pulling her tight to my body. She pushed me back against the arm of the couch and quickly straddled me, her intensity matching mine. Every breath, every flick of tongue drove us both deeper into desire. Overcome, I pulled the sash on the satin robe, watching it fall open, revealing her voluptuous body. Instantly, she broke our kiss and began to undo my pants as quickly as she could.

"I need you inside me, son," she gasped as she tugged my jeans downward.

"Back inside you," I moaned, aware of our shared needs. "Back where I belong."

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she cried out, quivering against me.

She grabbed hold of my jeans and underwear, pulling them down my legs and flinging them across the room. My cock, now free, was high and hard against her inner thigh and a small drop of pre-cum was trickling onto her skin.

Shit. Reality check. My rubber was in my pocket, and I hastily scanned the room looking for my jeans. Shannon noticed me looking around and gazed at me.

"What?" she asked.

"My rubber... it's in my jeans."

"What the fuck?" she exclaimed. "You are NOT using one when you fuck your mother!"

I cried out in need at the thought of that, and she shimmied up my body, her hot pussy circling the head of my rod. My hands grabbed her meaty ass and I groaned.

Shannon winced as she took my powerful shaft deep into her wet depths. My hands moved up her back to her shoulders, pulling her down even further. I looked up at her glowing face as we joined as one. Her mouth was open, her breathing ragged.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped with a throaty cry. "Son... my son."

I ran my finger through the dangling tresses of her hair as I pushed my blistering hard cock up into her. We gasped and moaned as her pussy squeezed around me, and I tingled as my cock explored the forbidden depths of my make-believe mother. My eyes clenched shut, I imagined Mom reacting to this moment of ecstasy. If it felt this good with someone playing my mother, then holy shit, what would it be like with Mom herself?

"Oh, my God... oh my fucking God, yes," whimpered Shannon as our bodies writhed together, finding an instinctive rhythm.

I opened my eyes and watched the myriad of expressions that crossed her face. I was filled with pride at the pleasure she was taking from riding me with reckless abandon. She pumped her hips and they worked their timeless magic.

"God, you're doing it, baby-fucking your mother so deep... so very deep."

Resting her forehead against mine, we both watched my cock vanish and reappear between her legs. Over and over again, each thrust confirming my commitment to the untold ecstasy of glorious, forbidden incest.

"Oh Mother," I cried, feeling the boiling surge of orgasm approaching. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Am I?" Shannon asked, watching my face.

She slammed her hips down, staying put as she pressed her lips to my ear.

"Draw it out," she begged. "Don't cum yet... please?"

"I won't," I replied, grabbing her head and bringing her lips to mine. "My mother. My hot, sexy-ass mother."

She moaned and I felt her inner muscles clutching my cock. I jerked suddenly as the sensation left me weak. Shannon held my jaw in place, lovingly circling my lips with the tip of her tongue and flicking my lower lip. We gazed into each other's eyes, seeking affirmation and the recognition of our true selves.

"God I wish I was her."

"I know."

Shannon drew in a long breath as she lifted herself up, only to slam her hips back down onto my throbbing cock. She had me effectively "trapped" below her on the couch with her arms stretched out behind me on the armrest. Up to this point in my life I had only slept with three girls, and all of them had been my peers, so the realization that I was inside a woman who was 15 years older than me, coupled with the fact that this wicked temptress was my professor, elevated the experience to a whole other level. Every action she performed showed experience, wisdom and purpose.

"Call me Mother," she commanded. "Say it, Christopher."

Shannon's hips picked up their pace, and the slap of our bodies echoed in my ears. Her command triggered a deep awareness within me, and I dug my fingernails into her round buttocks, driving up into her with lust. She snarled and thrashed with delight.

"Oh, Mother," I screamed. "Oh, God, I'm fucking you."

"Oh," she whimpered. "My baby boy, making love to his mother like this."

"Finally," I answered through gritted teeth, impaling her on my cock as deeply as I could.

"Wanted... this... all... my life," she chanted breathlessly before howling out a long cry. "All... my... life."

My head was cradled between Shannon's arms, and she kissed me again and again with her ravenous mouth. She was completely spellbound about standing in for my mother, and the sheer intensity of our coupling left me spellbound. I was whimpering like a helpless puppy while her sopping pussy bounced up and down on my cock. I could barely choke out "Mother" as I swam in the glorious waters of sinful delight.

Shannon shifted her body, bringing her two mouthwatering breasts in-line with my face. That was it for me-overload. I clung to her hips for dear life as she wriggled atop me and accepted that she was my mother at that moment. My mind was a swirling mass of contradiction-I felt victorious but beaten, thrilled but needy, freed but enslaved.

Every muscle tensed as my body, soul and heart aligned for one single purpose-to cum inside Shannon. I strove to put my lips to hers, to lock as many parts of our bodies as possible together as my seed emptied into her. I heard myself moaning and felt her body begin to convulse with wave after wave of orgasm. In hope and fulfillment I rocked her trembling body against mine, clutching her full sweet hips until she was spent. Shannon rested her head against my chest in the afterglow, and we kissed and whispered like lovers do. I was still tucked inside her, enjoying the little post-orgasmic spasms.

"I want to help you with your mother," she purred. "Whatever I can do, consider it done."

"Wow, thank you," I replied, placing a tender kiss on her lips.

"I know you're serious about this. I could tell after you came."

"I don't understand."

"I find men are most honest and real immediately after cumming," she explained. "Some guys give up their fantasy after they get their kicks. But with you, I can see you have a genuine love for your mom-even after our little sexual adventure. That's where the long-term commitment comes into play. I know you want that with your mother."

"I do," I replied earnestly. "More than anything in this world."

A hushed silence fell over us. We gazed into each other's eyes and nodded in acceptance of the shared endeavor we were about to undertake.

"I've always wanted to meet someone like you," Shannon whispered. "Someone else who felt the same as my parents did. When I was growing up, I seriously used to dream about the perfect romance between a mother and son. I just knew it had to be a possibility-some way, somehow."

"God almighty, I still can't believe I'm kissing you; you came from a real father and daughter."

"I know," cooed Shannon. "Hot as fuck, isn't it?"

I nodded as she began stroking my hair, studying me, looking at me.

"The first man I made love to was my father," she added. "I gave him my virginity."

I nearly choked hearing that.

"Ooooh fuck, that is so beautiful," I whimpered, as my mind instantly pictured her and her father together.

"But for a son, a man who seeks the heart of his beloved mother," she mused, as I listened intently. "Defying the odds, despite everything he's been taught-all to create the perfect couple."

God, I was getting so worked up again, listening to her philosophical take on this. It was sexy as hell to listen to her spinning this tale of forbidden love. I lost myself in the vision of my impending love affair with my mother.

"I want to marry her, you know," I said. "Wed my mother."

"Oh my God," she moaned, as she grazed my forehead with her lips. "Mother and son... man and wife... taking her hand in holy matrimony."

With that, I felt my cock swell inside her. My fingertips began to trace the soft contours of her hips once again, their dimensions increasing my arousal. As I closed my eyes I could see the divine vision of my mom-waiting for me in her wedding dress, smiling and nodding. I was a hopeless romantic, and maybe a complete sap. I didn't care because I was in love.

Shannon's voice tickled my ear. "Taking your mother to your marital bed-the woman who bore you." I felt her shudder against me.

"Carrying her," I whispered. "Just like she carried me as a child."

"Ohhh, fuck." Her mouth was on mine and I was savoring her tongue. I quickly maneuvered her onto her back. "So romantic."

All this talk of marriage had made my cock hard as a rock, and I pushed my full length into Shannon, looking down onto her gorgeous face. She looked at me, studying my face, and then wrapped her legs around my hips and her arms around my shoulders. I was sunk so deep inside her-reminding myself that I was exactly where a father had been inside his own daughter. At that moment another desire struck me like a bolt of lightning:

"Make her pregnant," I said, sucking on her earlobe.

Shannon keened like a banshee and lost all control. Her body contorted, locking up for a moment, before jamming down hard on my shaft. I'd never witnessed anything like this, but as I peered down to watch my cock being completely consumed by her pussy a fiery desire flooded my veins.

Her mouth was moving and working, trying to produce words, but nothing came out. I reached down and took hold of her chin, holding her face so that she would see me.

"I want to fuck my mom, fill her with cum and mark her for life," I said forcefully.

"Fucking shit, baby! God that is so fucking hot!" she bellowed as my cock pressed against her cervix.

I loved how my deepest, most taboo fantasy practically crippled her. I prayed that Mom would have the same reaction.

As that thought entered my head, I fucked Shannon senseless and she screamed and came over and over again. When the last shred of my control was gone I emptied my hot load inside her quivering pussy. I managed to pull out and collapse beside her, both of us whimpering and fighting for each breath.

I'm not sure how long we were passed out, but at some point Shannon roused me enough to get me up from the couch and into her bedroom. She pointed me toward the bathroom where I was able to clean up a bit, and when I returned the bed was turned down and looking incredibly inviting. I climbed in and Shannon curled up next to me, drawing my arm over her body. I didn't even remember falling asleep.

The next morning I awoke to the scent of coffee and something toasted.

As we sat on the couch, drinking espresso and munching on bagels, we continued our conversation about my mom.

"You have to remember that this won't be easy," Shannon explained. "I'm sure your mother has been through the grind of several relationships in her lifetime and she's wise to the ways of the world. You're going to have to make your case by remembering that this is about her. Put yourself and your needs aside and approach her with a sense of service and gratitude."