Eternally Bound Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,777 Followers

"That makes a lot of sense," I said. "On the other hand, she did give birth to me, and that's a bond no other woman could ever have with me."

"True," Shannon said, sipping her espresso. "She already knows you in a way no one else can, and therefore she loves you in a way no other woman can. You're young, and I know you want her right now-I understand that. I'm telling you, though, you are going to need to be patient with this."

I sighed, knowing she was right. "How long do you think it might take?"

"Darling, I will help you by fucking your brains out and playing out the mother/son thing while we work on your real relationship with your mom," she answered. "But I'd say you should plan on at least a year."

I put my head in my hands. A year. That was forever.

Shannon scooted over and put an arm around me. "Hey, good things don't happen overnight, but they're worth the wait."

"But isn't it harder for older women to get pregnant?"

"She's only 37 now, so there's still plenty of time. There are lots of women who have children well into their forties," she assured me. "The more time you spend wooing her, and the more time you spend together, the more it will mean to her in the long run. If you're really serious about this-and I know you are-this is how you need to do it."

The more I listened to Shannon, the more I believed she would guide me successfully to my ultimate goal.

"Okay, so... how do I start?" I asked my guru.

"First, talk to her. And most importantly, listen to her," Shannon told me. "Try to engage her in meaningful conversations where your ideas about life and love are shared. Find out what she cares deeply about and take an interest in those things. Let her know your views on true love of all kinds."

"How can I do that?"

Shannon thought for a moment. "Bring up a topic like marriage equality for gay people and say something like: 'If two people are adults and they are not hurting or manipulating anyone, then who are we to judge?' Maybe even stick something in there like: 'Even if two people are related, what's the harm?' Planting that idea now will make it easier for her to accept later."

I was amazed at how easily these ideas seemed to flow from Shannon. I hoped I could remember everything she was telling me, and I was so grateful to have her on my side.

"Chris, you also need to remember that this is a change for you. You know Beth as your mother, but now you want to know her as a sexual woman. These conversations will help you do that, but you must be subtle," she continued.

"Subtle in what way?" I asked, reaching for another bagel.

"Let's say you're out in public together. If you see a couple with a baby, make sure you point it out to her and talk about your fondness for children and how much you'd like to have a child with the right woman. Talk about how deep you feel that bond would be. You'll be showing her your honesty, your commitment, your desire to care for someone other than yourself-and trust me, those are things that a woman like your mother looks for in a man."

My head was spinning, thinking about what a monumental task this was going to be. Glancing over at the clock on the living room wall, I jumped up.

"Shit, I have a shift at the coffee shop in half an hour," I said. "I have to stop by my room for clean clothes."

Shannon laughed and stood up. "Go get your clothes, go to work, then come back here and spend the night again. I think we have plenty of unfinished business we can attend to."

She walked me to the door, kissed me, and sent me back out into the world.

CHAPTER 8 - A GROOVY KIND OF LOVE

Thankfully the coffee shop was busy all day and my shift went by quickly. I ran back to my dorm for another set of clothes and a notebook then headed back to Shannon's.

"Hey, come on in," she said, opening the door when I rang. "I made spaghetti and meatballs for us."

"Sounds great," I said, leaning down to hug her and kiss the side of her neck. She smelled like fresh flowers and her soft hair tickled my cheek. She was heaven embodied.

While Shannon finished preparing dinner I sat and made notes about the things we had discussed that morning. I asked her for some clarification on a few things, and she was impressed that I was writing everything down.

During dinner our conversation turned to Shannon's past. As sexually charged as I was around her, I found myself curious about her and her amazing life. She shared some fascinating stories about her home life and how she became an open-minded free thinker in her mid-20s. She went on to tell me how she came to accept incestuous romances, disclosing her own unspoken love for a male cousin many years before. It was definitely a bonding moment for us.

As she got up to put our dishes in the sink, Shannon glanced over her shoulder at me and caught me staring at her backside. She gave me a knowing smile and her best "fuck me" eyes as she came back to the table, refilling our wine glasses.

"I love how you look at me," she said as she sipped her wine.

"I love looking at you," I replied.

"Especially my ass," she noted.

"Especially that ass, yes."

"Have you ever worshipped ass?"

"You mean, like kiss it?"

"I mean," she said, setting her glass aside as she stood up, walked over to my chair and sat down on my lap. "Kissing every inch of a woman's ass, licking and tasting it like food."

My sweaty palms found the full swell of the spheres of her ass. Her mouth hovered over mine before licking and kissing its way over to my ear.

"Tasting my ass, my asshole, suckling it like a baby from his mother's breast."

I shuddered, having never heard a woman speak such amazing deeds. My cock was instantly hard.

"Delicious," purred Shannon.

"Ooooh fuck," I cried out, burrowing my fingers deep into the flesh of her wide comfortable ass.

Shannon threw back her head, flinging back her long main of gorgeous crimson hair. The late afternoon sunlight illuminated every sacred strand. I was smitten.

She bounded off me and took my hand.

"Eat my ass," she ordered. There was no hesitancy from me.

"It's an all-you-can-eat buffet tonight." she said, flopping face-down onto her bed like a giddy teenaged girl.

She flung her robe to the floor and swiftly propped her hips up on some nearby pillows. I could tell she was on fire for this.

"Always prop her ass up like this so you can go deeper," she said, glancing at me from over her shoulder.

I had read and watched porn involving anal play, but never had the chance to act on it. Here it was, a big beautiful ass all gracefully spread out before me. Shannon's full, delicious curves were on full display for me in perfect magnificence. Her backside jutted out so nicely, just as they did tucked into all those skirts she wore to class. The curves flared up and down, accentuating the arcs of her glorious spheres of tasty ass. I knelt down on her bed, reaching out to caress her thick left cheek.

"That's it, baby," cooed Shannon. "Take it all in. Just look at it for a while."

I knew I was being converted into a hungry, reckless beast wanting to feast on ass. A myriad of endless possibilities filled my mind as I was paralyzed by the size and roundness of Shannon's ass. I could feel my heart anxiously thumping in my chest with each passing second. The thickness and soft texture of Shannon's cheek enticed me; I wanted to taste it. I wanted to feast upon her backside with the passion of an entire army of men.

"Bet your dad loved eating this ass," I said before kissing the right cheek.

"Mmm," she replied. "He did. Fucking loved my big ass."

Imagining that wicked pairing, I contorted my jaw, opening it as wide as possible to cover as much ass flesh as I could with my ravenous mouth. My lips sealed about the plump cheek, lathering my tongue over and across the glistening skin. To some, a woman's ass was something to simply look at in admiration, but for me it was something to adore and worship. I had to have each and every precious inch of Shannon's backside inside my mouth. I craved the satisfaction of knowing that my tongue had wound its way across the wide brim of her savory curves. I wanted to devour her thighs, lower back and ass cheeks over and over again.

"Oh fuck," gasped Shannon, her voice wavering.

Propped up on her elbows, she looked over her shoulder and right into my eyes. I pressed my tongue flat upon the upper crest of her left globe, glazing its surface in an amazingly slow, luxuriating motion. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sighed in ecstasy. Even the sight of my hands fanned out to rest atop her plump cheeks was remarkably sexy. When my tongue slithered down to lick a thigh, Shannon bucked in awe as she saw my teeth hungrily bite into the soft flesh below.

Shannon's broad ass now glistened with my saliva. I aimed my mouth toward the darkened crevice that split the two pumpkin-sized cheeks. Leaning back, I took in the wonderful sight of deep ass cleavage that left me with a hint of a thrill-a fragment of hope and a deep appetite. Somewhere between those two plentiful spheres lay the most indulgent and delicious privilege a woman could offer her lover. I lifted my right hand, allowing the back of my fingers to admiringly brush the cheek.

"So full... so perfect," I whispered.

My lips fell open; ever so slowly, my hands clutched both cheeks and gently pulled their breadth apart as my face sank into the mouthwatering lair of heavenly ecstasy. At first, my nose drifted toward the mysterious cleft within. Then, as if on impulse, my tongue emerged to lather the inner walls of Shannon's ass. Her moans betrayed an aching hope that my tongue could taste more.

Lost in the plumpness of Shannon's backside, I whispered to myself in triumph: "I have this ass... I have it."

Shannon whimpered as she wriggled through the tender assault. I hoped she was loving how faithfully slowly my tongue was moving. When she looked over her shoulder again all she could see of me were my eyes deep between her ass cheeks as I encircled my lips and tongue around her inviting asshole.

"Ooooh baby, your face looks so good in my ass," Shannon breathlessly confessed.

Hearing her intimate confession inspired me even more, and I growled in desperate need. Shannon's hands clenched into tight fists as she pressed her face into the bed below. I could hear her gasping aloud in breathless shock at what I was doing to her.

"My ass... so deep," she panted in incredulity. She slammed her fist into the bed again and again, mirroring the rhythm of my tongue's swabbing.

I wondered what she was thinking as my tongue sank into her tasty ass like a hot knife in butter, surrounded and enveloped by the dark delicious jelly of her anal canal. I shoved her two spheres together, smothering my face in ass.

"God, that is so deep," she gasped.

My nose vanished between Shannon's globes before I pulled her cheeks apart and together again, each motion giving my tongue a deeper dive inside her narrow channel. I wanted my tongue, my face, my entire body inside her at all costs.

Consumed with that desire, I scrambled to my knees. Shannon knew what was in store next as she hoisted her backside higher. Grabbing my throbbing stalk, I pointed it at the wrinkled beauty of the asshole I had just feasted upon. With my own saliva as lubricant, I watched as the wide bulb of my cock came to rest against the delicious opening.

"Ooooh" Shannon cried out in joyful expectation. "Ohhh my God, yes."

I slowly advanced, anticipating the amazing spectacle I was about to take part in and imagining her father undergoing the same fate as I. The puckered folds easily parted as my reddish crown was gradually engulfed. That hurled me into sheer bliss sent me over the edge as I bellowed out my love for her ass, clawing at the widest chunk of her hips with all of my will. Shannon's glistening body writhed as she inhaled in slow gasps.

"Oh baby," she cried out passively.

"Mother," I echoed back, courageously inching more of my cock inside her widening anal passage. "Am I hurting you?"

"Just go slow, baby... slow..." she breathlessly replied.

I knew it would take time for her to adjust to having my cock flow into her lavish ass. Laying her face on the side, I could watch her reaction, marveling at her lovely face, eyes sealed shut and brow crinkled in agonized passion. Every sweet inch of solid thick cock that her ass welcomed inside caused her mouth to open wider than before, mirroring her asshole.

I sat back up to see how far I had penetrated, and was astonished to see that more than half of my cock had disappeared. With a heavy sigh I began to massage her snowy white cheeks, trying to sooth her discomfort away. Shannon cooed as I felt her ass open wider. I couldn't wait any longer and pushed the rest of my cock inside the precious depths of her body. I held my breath, amazed at my luck. I was all the way inside her sumptuous ass, buried to the hilt, balls-deep. Her buxom cheeks kissed my hot groin as I clasped my hands about her dainty waist. Shannon kept her swollen ass back against me as she violently clawed at the mattress. Her loud, guttural cries only served to enhance the magic of our anal intercourse.

"I have this ass," I assured myself. I recalled the first time I saw her ass in that tight skirt she wore to the first day of class.

Wow.

You hear of defining moments in a person's life. This was one for the time capsule. This wasn't just sex; for me this was an experience beyond all known thought and understanding. My mind was flooded with blinding memories of watching Mom's hips and ass sway side to side, those endless summer days with Mom in her breathtaking bikini; those meaty loaves of ass were always on full display. There is something so raw and primal about a woman's backside, so dear and yet so forbidden. In this moment I realized just how much it meant to be inside Shannon's thick ass. It was a victory that needed no battlefield.

As her muscles came to relax, we both writhed into a slow, steady rhythm. I could sense Shannon was getting used to my cock as she gracefully snaked beneath me. Not long after, she began encouraging me with low, guttural pleas for depth. I almost came just hearing Shannon begging like this, having been used to her poised, professional voice in class. God, if the class could see me now!

The large waves of my thrusting sailed across the landscape of her ass while I marveled at my ongoing accomplishment. I kept reminding myself that I was fucking my professor's big glorious ass, the same ass I stared and wondered at during class. I fell over to lather her shoulder and neck with my tongue as I cried out with words of love for her ass. All Shannon did was push back at me with unrestrained abandon. I could tell by the raw, obscene look in her eyes that she was really into it. She gnashed her teeth, looking back at her me like a wanton whore, furious and hungry.

"Like that big ass humping you, don't you?" she hissed back.

"Fuck yeah," I replied faintly.

I loved hearing our bodies slap together. By now, Shannon had a thin sheen of perspiration all over her body, making her look a thousand times hotter than before. Seeing that brought out the beast within as I crooked my arm around her neck, locking her down. Shannon babbled incoherently through gritted teeth and her hair was matted to her forehead in sweat.

I propped myself up, planting my fists by her sides, and with renewed stamina really gave it to her hard-and I mean hard. Shannon thrashed her head about, tossing her cinnamon hair like a crazed whore.

"Deep in your ass," I cried, praising the act.

"God, yes! So fucking deep... so fucking deep, baby," she shouted out for the entire world to hear.

The globes of her ass, feeling so amazingly wonderful. I kissed and licked her ear, whispering a myriad of frenzied vows and forbidden promises, most of which were about my cum pouring deep into her rectum. I could make out a wistful smile on Shannon's face, validating my words. My fingers crawled around her neck and jaw before clutching her throat. The sheer power of this fucking had consumed me whole.

"Cum inside me," she gasped. "Cum in my ass."

I ran my tongue lazily along her cheek, coming about for a frenzied kiss. Before sealing my mouth to hers, I vowed: "Oh I will. God, I will, Mother."

My cries grew in volume as every muscle in my body tensed to douse her rectum with rich, soothing semen.

Our mouths lost their seal as I felt torrents of my cum explode in her ass. For a moment I thought Shannon's body had gone into seizures, briefly wondering if I'd done something wrong. I looked at her face and saw her eyes bulged out, rolling back in her head and her mouth agape. I had never seen a woman look so captivated and raw before. I committed Shannon's shocked expression to memory.

I remained safely tucked within her as the aftershocks of our orgasms subsided.

"Stay," she whispered tenderly. "Don't pull out. I want to feel you like this... in my ass."

I lovingly complied, sharing a glorious kiss with her. I shuddered in one last tremor as Shannon basked in the afterglow.

"God, that was so beautiful," I whispered, gently brushing my lips across hers.

"I think my son is an ass man," she whispered playfully.

"Ooooh God yes," I answered, still enveloped by the soothing warmth of her rectum gently squeezing my cock.

With a long, drawn-out sigh, I reveled in the gentle afterglow of this beautiful woman. My hands roamed all over her flesh before reaching up to cup her tender breasts. Locked together in another timeless kiss, I whispered:

"I love you, Mother."

COMING UP NEXT IN PART 2

There was a long moment of silence.

"What about... what about Shannon?" Mom asked quietly.

"She understands," I said. "She knows I want this. Besides, I don't love her."

Mom gazed down, as if standing atop a thousand-foot cliff. Her eyes were wide with hope, optimism and terror.

"Does she know that?"

"She knows I'm in love with someone else." I said, looking right at her.

Mom and I stood still, staring at each other. I could hear her short, ragged breaths, and I'm certain she heard mine.

"Well," Mom's voice trembled. "I'm sure... whoever she is, she's lucky to have you."

I pushed myself from the counter. She knew full well who I was referring to, but I took the bait.

"I'm hoping she feels the same."

Mom turned away, refusing to face the emerging truth. Was this finally it? Was this the moment I had prayed and longed for? I dared to take a few steps closer. Raising my hands, I carefully opened my palms to place them on her bare shoulders.

mejau71
mejau71
1,777 Followers