Eternally Yours

Story Info
A Journey of true love wrought by hurt and healed by love.
14.4k words
4.45
37.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FairDame
FairDame
11 Followers

this story has character death and public nudity scenes. If it disturbs anyone. Then, they can read at their own peril.

*

Derek woke up to the beat of twelve drums and soft chirping of birds. Sunlight filtered through the thatched windows with the sound of the community slowly coming to life. The drumbeats were a signal that the sun had dawned, the hunters were returning, and it was time for the fishermen to get to work. The farmers usually woke to this signal to freshen up and be ready for their beat an hour later. But as he had taken the day off for this special occasion, he could enjoy an hour or more of sleep before getting ready for the trip ahead.

It was lovers' day all around the world outside this island, and he wanted to make the best of it for himself and the lovely woman sleeping in his arms who had done everything she could to ensure he got all the happiness (she believed) he deserved in the world.

"My love," he fondly thought, turning to his side and gathering the nubile form sleeping beside him in his arms, pulling her closer. Her naked figure fit perfectly into his angle. "My mind reader."

His eyes fell on the digital clock set up on the mantle across the room, and a wicked smirk formed on his lips like every morning. There was no need for the clock on this island. The people kept an excellent time by simply tracking the sun and moon. This water-powered clock was just an otiose. His reply to the name bestowed in him.

The heavy scent of morning sea and aromatic Blumes greeted him with the soft breeze. A smile formed on his lips at the thought of the beautiful, delicate ice-blue flowers. It was many months ago that he had come to this little island begrudgingly on his daughter's insistence, and the first thing he fell in love with were these morning blossoms of hibiscus variety, exclusive to this island. It's petals even had thin golden streaks across them that actually dazzled in the sunlight. Strange, how Blumes bloomed at dawn everyday throughout the year but never lived to see the noon. It seemed they only purpose was to greet the morning sun and early risers, and make the most effective pain reliever, and balm for lovers after passionate couplings.

His morning erection twitched as he recalled the many times he was given him mind numbing handjobs by these dextrose hands and he had finger fucked her in return on the pretext of applying the salve, in the afterglow of their lovemaking. His hands moving lovingly over her arms and returning to wrap around her abdomen. Maybe he could even enjoy another round of lovemaking with his daughter, he thought a mischievous grin forming at the idea. He tugged her in even more snugly, his hands travelling through her soft belly to claim one of her breasts and knead them lazily. His erection rubbed against her butt clefts, and his mouth settled on her nape, kissing them gently at first but picking up fervour soon. He moved on to her shoulder and back as his lust overtook him and he felt her stirring awake responding to his ministrations.

The love they had made last night had been long, hard and rough. They had finally fallen asleep sore and sedated. Yet he wanted to do nothing more than just that all over again. She turned around with a smile as he lifted himself up on his elbows so he could lie over her properly.

"Good morning, Preizo!" her melodious voice greeted him as she shifted herself more under him and wrapped her arms around his masculine form.

"Good morning, love," he responded diving in to lace her other nape with kisses before moving downward to take in her already erect nipple in his mouth.

Her body opened up to the ecstasy that was her father. One of her hands buried their fingers in his hair nudging him closer, while her other hand moved over his back reeling in the passion.

"Oh, yes Papa! Yes! Yes! Oh!" She writhed under him.

"I love you, Iva! Oh baby, I love you so much!" He declared releasing the ravished nipple of his daughter before moving on to the other. But he was surprised when she suddenly held his head with both her hands and pulled him up to look into her eyes. He realised what he had done just now.

He hardly ever called her by this name given to her by this island community, rather insisting on her birth name- Anne. He had called her Iva only sparingly in this past seven months since they were a pair, and always as a tease. This was the first time he had called her so in the throes of passion. He knew it would mean the world to her to be called that, but the name had never come naturally to him. Until now.

He was not wrong. Her eyes shown with emotions never expressed before and her joy made her look even more beautiful with the flush already bathing her from their love making. He decided right then that this could make an excellent gift for her on this day.

"I love you, Iva" he breathed again.

It was another thing he had learnt early about his daughter. She was an excellent mind reader and if he wished to surprise her either he had to stop planning about it in her presence, or act on the spur of the moment. Like he had done now.

The smile that broke on her lips this time at his repeating the name was precious, and she pulled him into a searing kiss that spoke more than any words could. The kiss soon deepened, unleashing their fires from within and melting their bodies into one. Without breaking the kiss he hunched himself up to line his erection at her core. He slowly caressed his cockhead over her clit making her gasp in anticipation.

"Anne?" He rasped breaking the kiss. "Do you feel up to this one more time?"

"Yes!" She encouraged him, urging him closer. He indulged her into another hot kiss entering her pussy, and her mouth at the same time.

For a while he continued the slow teasing of his cock even inside her, relishing in the warmth as his tongue made love to hers seductively. The pleasant torture was however too much to bear for her, and she began to grind herself against him urging him to speed up. They were soon lost to everything as their kiss broke, their breathing became erratic, and their bodies caught a rhythm.

By the time they were done, the drums signalling the hour of the farmers had rung and the island had come more alive. Anne snuggled into his embrace feeling euphoric over the past 8 hours spent in her father's arms on this bed. The passion he had shown was rare and she wondered if he already had an inkling of what lay ahead for them. His power of intuition, innate to him as part of this tribe, was strong after all! He had always caught a gist of future events even before coming to this island.

It was true. He had a strong feeling of something truly special coming up since the past few days. But he had associated it with the excitement of celebrating his first Valentine's Day with her.

"We must really get going now, love" he whispered still holding her close and planting a kiss on her forehead.

"Oh, yes! You have planned a trip to the mainland for us today." She exclaimed all excited lifting herself up on her elbows to smile into his eyes. "I could not ask you last night, but is it what I think it is?"

He loved this about her. She could read minds so easily. It was her innate power as a part of this community. Yet she often acted innocent whenever he tried to surprise her.

"Yes. Happy Valentine's Day, Anne," he admitted playing with a lock of her hair without breaking eye contact.

"Goodness! That's wonderful. Thank you so much. Happy Valentine's Day to you too." She leaned in to lock their lips in another passion filled kiss.

"The boat to Meem leaves in an hour. So, if we are efficient we'll be able to catch it on time." He reminded her when they broke the kiss.

"Oh, yes!" She agreed getting off the bed to rush into the shower for a quick bath. She also had to reallocate her duties as a recruit in the island's infirmary before leaving. Treilma Ara will hopefully take care of her newly adopted Sors in her absence. But she had to ask to be offered assistance. Her father must have already taken care of his work at the fields as he had planned this whole trip. (Their first date! She dared to admit to herself blushing at the mere idea of it).

He suddenly surprised her by entering the bath right behind her.

"It might save time if we take the bath together," he suggested showing her the jar of Blumes' balm in his hands.

She moved towards him with an impish grin understanding the implication, took the balm from him and gently pushed him away. "I think not. I'll be out in a minute."

He pretended to pout for a while, then left her to her privacy. He had only meant to tease her. Oh, How he loved this woman! The day was already turning out better than he had anticipated. He smiled as he recalled the way he had proposed the date to her.

Every full moon the entire island gathered around The great golden Maple tree by the shrine and couples who had come together since last summer's festival danced under it celebrating their union. The game was to resist kissing the partner. Whoever of the pair gave in to the urge lost the game, and had to agree to whatever the victor asked for.

It had been one such full moon last night, and Derek had pulled her up for the dance very early. She could construe that he had planned to do so, but couldn't read his mind clearly. He hid his surprises well these days. They had danced over an hour and he was being rather teasing. It was soon clear he wanted her to lose. Finally giving in to her curiosity she had pulled him into a passionate kiss. He had laughed with joy when they had separated, and proposed the trip to her. He had never asked her to return to the city since she had performed the Palma Treivo rite, and so was rather shocked at the proposition. But she knew her father no harm can come out of this trip, for he loved her immensely and she had agreed.

He must have gauged her uncertainty, for he had lifted her in his arms on her response and carried her off to their abode. The night they had since spent cleared all her doubts, and he had even allowed his mind to slowly reveal his plan to her.

Two hours later saw them on the neighbouring island of Meem. The trip to Meem was short and after they got off the boat he eschewed her off to the local post office where he kept a postbox, to collect the necessary items and give her his first gift for the day. A pretty delicately flared ice blue dress inspired by the colours of Blumes. It even had tiny golden skiens woven intrinsically so that they dazzled in tiny streaks when she moved. It was paired with a crocheted shawl which matched her traditional tiara perfectly, and a blue and silver stilletto shoes.

Anne was beyond herself on receiving the gift. She looked even more beautiful in it, after they had changed their clothes to more mainland style at the nearby inn. The dress complimented her deep cream complexion well. It came up to her mid-calf and clung to her curves perfectly. It hung from her shoulders by only a pair of spaghetti straps and was deep cut on both sides. Nothing too suggestive but showed decent cleavages and gave her back a bold appeal. So, it made the shawl an even more sensible addition providing the necessary protection against the chill breeze, and ogling of men.

"Blumes!" She suddenly realised noticing the way the dress dazzled with golden streaks in the sunlight. "You designed this?"

Derek only nodded in assent, proudly happy at the way his first gift had turned out just like he had imagined.

"How?" She breathed.

"Meem has a wonderful network spread across the world," he simply explained. "And Internet is a wondrous thing. You can get anything done through it. One only needs to click at the right places."

"This is so beautiful! Thank you." She had thanked him feeling overwhelmed to be the object of such affection.

"You are beautiful!" He softly complimented her in response. "Let's go."

There were several boats to mainland India from Meem that would cover the distance in a couple of hours. Anne was not surprised when he took the boat to Diu rather than Panaji which had been their hometown less than a year ago. There were many happy sad memories of their past life in Panaji, and the local folks knew them well. They might not take well to the new status pro quo of their relationship. Going to the mainland however, was not as easy as Derek had assumed it would be. Even with Anne by his side. The memories that invaded them were too strong and the pain still raw.

It was on the eve of Valentine's Day last year that the world they had built for themselves had crashed, leaving them both shattered beyond measure and with nothing but each other to cling to. Till last year Derek Meigo had lived a normal life as a grocer with a beautiful loving wife, Roxanne and two equally beautiful daughters - Anne (20) and Lisa (12). Just the kind of man who lived a healthy lifestyle, was always there for his friends, loved life and never shied away from hard work. He had no other family except for these three, and he loved them all immensely.

It was to be his 25th Valentine's Day with his wife and Anne had insisted on making it special for them. She had planned it all to perfection and had coaxed him to take them all for shopping a day before. He had been too busy to comply, but his wife had relented on seeing the pouting sisters. Derek however had a strange ill boding about the trip and really tried to convince them to not go. Roxanne however like always shrugged his fears off as paranoia and taken off in their car with challenge.

Everything had gone well even up till the end, when on a sharp bend around a corner fate had decided to play a cruel joke and their car had crashed with a speeding lorry and skidded off the road for at least half a mile. Roxanne had been the first to regain consciousness inside the badly damaged and upturned car. She had immediately set about to rescue her family by tactfully managing to pull herself out of the car and then urging Anne (who was nearest to her) to come to senses and helping her out. She had pushed Anne to safety and turned to Lisa when the vehicle had suddenly caught fire killing them both on the spot.

Derek's ill feeling had increased as evening fell and he had borrowed his friend's car to go after his family. He had reached the spot just in time to see the fire consume two of his beloved family members.

"So, what is special on this occasion in Diu today?" Derek suddenly asked the boatman, snapping himself and Anne out of their reverie.

Yes, the loss was huge, and the lost still dear but he would not allow anything to ruin the day for Anne and him today. They had already been through hell. She deserved this happiness. Especially after all that she had done for them.

"What, saar? What question you ask?" The boatman asked back in his heavy Meem accent. "This is a simple town. Only foren people, college students, or newlyweds like you celebrate it."

Derek laughed at the assumption and Anne blushed deep pink.

"How did you know that about us?" Derek asked genuinely intrigued.

"What, saar? What question you ask?" The boatman asked back again. "It is clear to see. The way maadam smiles at you, the way you look at her, and the way she colours now... Only newlyweds do that. You both make a beautiful pair, saar."

Anne blushed deeper still and Derek laughed heartily, colouring a bit himself now. "Thank you. You are a good man."

It was the boatman's turn to colour now at the rare compliment. His chest broadened and he sat up straighter. "This one is for you and your lovely maadam, saar." He announced before picking up a beautiful folk song that rejoiced in eternal love and unconditional commitment.

Derek sent the boatman away after giving him a generous tip on reaching Diu, and they turned towards the town.

"Where do we head to from here?" She asked tugging her arms around his.

"I was thinking you would enjoy watching SRK's new movie in cinema today," he suggested with mock doubt flourishing the e-tickets he had downloaded at Meem.

"There is a new movie of him?" She squealed in delight snatching the tickets from him. "You are amazing! Do you know that?"

"What, maadam? What question you ask?" He replied mimicking the boatman, and then immediately shifting into SRK style, "Of course I know I'm amazing."

She giggled at his funny attempts and tugged him along. "Come! Let's go! I don't want to miss the first scene!"

Ten minutes into the movie, Derek found his thoughts again wandering to his life since that fatal night. He chanced a glance at Anne. She was engrossed in the movie, lost in the world recreated by her favourite stars. He smiled in relief. The girl had gone through hell and emerged as an enigmatic woman. It was a joy to see her smile and rejoice now.

She had surprised him yesterday when she had arranged for the Heinmo Sor ceremony for his wife and Lisa. It was an anniversary ceremony for the dead wherein a family member adopted a Sor (a tree, a bird or an animal allocated for this very purpose) in honour of the dead. Whatever produces or benefits were received from it was distributed among the locals and dedicated to the departed soul in hopes of sending them peace. Anne had adopted a Passion fruit tree for Roxanne (the dead's favourite), and a sheep fowl for Lisa. Deiro had informed him that though both promised great benefits both also called for great care, especially in the initial years.

The entire day had been hard for both. Life had resumed its normal course after the ceremony but the memories of past haunted both painfully. It had also convinced Derek the importance of this Date. Anne had done her duty as a daughter. It was now his turn to make her happy as a lover.

The full moon fiesta had come as a welcome respite at nightfall, bringing them out of their melancholy, and giving him the perfect opportunity to propose her.

She still had nightmares sometimes about the accident, but the first two months had been a nightmare for them both. Anne's fracture and physical injuries had healed with time, but she was ridden by a guilty conscious for having insisted on the trip. If not for her idea, her mother and sister might have been still alive and her father wouldn't have turned from a happy family man to a lonely widower. Nothing anybody said could convince her. For a month friends and neighbours had consoled them with constant moral support and little favours. But their help could only come so far. By the end of March, Derek and Anne had only themselves left to lean on each other and work towards normalcy.

The problem was both didn't know what normal was anymore. Anne used to wake up in the middle of almost every night screaming for her mother. On other nights she would writhe in a tangle of sheets unable to break free from her nightmare and had to be forced awake. Derek had always cradled her back to sleep in his arms every time, whispering words of comfort in her ears.

It was on one such night he had told Anne how he had named her so taking a part of her mother's name. For him she had looked so much like her mother even at birth. It was as if she was a part of her. So, as long as she was with him he would never be lonely.

By the time April came, he knew his girl needed therapy to emerge from her trauma and had sought the treatment of the best psychiatrist in Goa. Amidst all this, with life moving on, even if troubled, and his personal loss taking on a back seat, his body too had begun to recuperate from the shock, and miss the companionship of his wife. He was just over 45 after all and had always enjoyed a healthy and active sexual life since he had met his wife. His bed felt empty without her, and he often spent the night hunched near the floor gazing at the ocean in the distant, or let sleep take over him before the telly. So, it did not at all feel like a sacrifice for him to be by Anne's side in her despair.

FairDame
FairDame
11 Followers