Ethan and Carrie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers

She stood up, leaned over him and kissed him. Their tongues touched and their lips smacked. Carrie tilted her head to the left and their lips made a closed seal with their tongues squirming inside each other's mouths.

The bottom edge of her t-shirt came up over her hips. Ethan ran his left hand up the back of her thigh and squeezed her ass. He pushed a couple of fingers into her cunt and Carrie gasped. He pulled it out and put it in her mouth.

She spread her legs and moved over his lap, putting her warm cunt directly over his tall cock. He held his cock and she spread her labia, dropped herself a few inches until her cunt was on the head and lowered herself onto him, taking all of him into her cunt until her weight rested on his legs.

Carrie pressed her mouth to his and continued to explore the inside of his mouth with her tongue. Her pussy was much juicier than her mouth and made more smacking noises when she moved her hips up and down.

Ethan held her waist and guided her up and down very slowly. She enjoyed the sensation of the shaft of his cock sliding across her wet labia and the sensation of the head of his cock moving in and out of her womb. She was very warm and moist between her legs and it spread all over the inside of her thighs.

Debbie watched. They looked very odd doing it in Carrie's kitchen but she got a good view of how large his dick really was. Carrie's head craned way back and her hair spread down her back almost to the cheeks of her ass. Debbie could just see the shaft of his cock going into Carrie's pussy and the sight made her own pussy tingle. She pushed her seat back against the wall, propped her feet up on the edge of the table, spread her legs, opened her robe and slipped a pair of fingers into her pussy.

Ethan looked over at Debbie. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open and her fingers poked the small pink area in the middle of the dark bush between her legs. The robe was still loosely tied at her waist but open at the top and falling off one shoulder to expose her left tit.

Carrie's breasts were right on a level with Ethan's face, although they were covered by the thin t-shirt, which stretched between the points of her hard nipples. He pushed the t-shirt up to uncover them and buried his face between the two soft, firm round globes and tongued the warm skin.

"Ooh. I'm gonna cum," Carrie moaned.

She ground her hips in his lap. Ethan groaned. Her blonde hair flew around like a mop in a wind storm and her tits bounced each time she came down on his lap. Carrie orgasmed wildly and felt Ethan's thick cock pulsing inside her. The sensation made her tingle and gave her goosebumps.

Debbie opened her eyes. Ethan and Carrie were looking at her. She looked down at her hands in her cunt and blushed bright red and covered her mouth with her hand, licking her juices off her fingers.

"You look so beautiful," Carrie said.

She lifted herself from Ethan's lap and his cock flopped out and hung between his thighs, no less hard than when the night had started. A good deal of his sperm came out as well and dribbled down her thigh.

"I wish I had a camera to take a picture of you just then. You'd love to keep that one," he said.

"I don't think so. I'd die if anyone ever saw me like that."

Ethan came around the table with his long, hard, cum-covered dick wagging in front of him like a happy dog's tail.

"I'm sure your parents would love to know what you're up to when they let you sleep over at Carrie's house."

"Oh God. Don't even think about that. They'd kill me if they even thought I was doing anything like this. I mean, my God, they still think I'm, like, a virgin or something."

Ethan cleared off the table while she talked, helped her up, put his hands around her waist and set her on the table.

"You're so lucky that they trust you enough to leave you alone for the weekend."

He stood between Debbie's legs and laid her back on the table.

"Yeah. I'm lucky they don't know how much I like to fuck. If they knew how many times I've done it they'd ground me for sure."

He lowered his mouth, kissing Debbie's breast. His lips closed around her hard nipple and he gently nibbled the point in his teeth.

"Oh yeah. I'm so glad I got hold of you. I almost didn't call," she moaned.

"What would you have done all night?" Carrie said.

"Probably sat around all night watching tv while you two screwed your brains out."

Ethan’s moist tongue traced a wet line between her breasts, down her ribs to her flat, smooth stomach and tiny navel.

"Does your Mom know how much you screw?"

"Oh God, no. She'd have a stroke. My parents think Ethan is the nicest person in the whole world," Carrie said.

"Hell, I am."

He spread her legs and brought his face to her pussy and licked. Ethan slipped a finger inside her and twirled his tongue around her clit. Debbie's ass squirmed, rocking the little table.

"Ooh, yeah. Keep that up."

She rubbed her belly and tangled her fingers in his hair. Ethan put the end of his cock in her cunt and she hooked her legs around his hips while he sunk his shaft into her.

"How many times have you cum tonight?" Debbie said.

"Shit I don’t know. I lost count after the first three times."

"Are you gonna cum inside me again?"

"You bet your ass."

"Good, cause I want it bad."

She moaned as he picked up speed. The small table was squeaking like a small family of mice, and their rocking made it skid across the tiled floor a tiny bit at a time.

Debbie had her arms and legs wrapped around him, clinging to him like a baby clung to her parent, except that she had a telephone pole-sized cock plunging into her cunt again and again, making her grunt and moan and whimper.

"Make me cum, please," she begged.

She squeezed her legs tightly around him each time he pressed his cock into her. She still clung to him and pulled herself up off the table. Their sweaty bodies seemed glued to each other. Debbie’s long fingernails left red marks on his back.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming," she screamed.

Ethan thrust a few more times and he was cumming, too.

Their humping slowed. Ethan thrust hard once every few moments to get the last drops of his cum into her, and Debbie's body trembled with each of the last few spasms that passed through her.

She slowly released her grip on Ethan's body and rested once again on her back on the table. Her tanned body was covered with a slick, shiny coating of sweat, and her long, dark hair clung to her wet skin in thin strands. Her beautiful, pink nipples were no longer taut and pointed, but loose and relaxed.

"Thank you," she said, licking her lips and wiping some sweat from her chin.

Ethan, his stiff cock still moving in her cunt, squeezed her tits and smiled.

"I am beat," he said.

He stepped back and his cock came out of Debbie's cunt. She lay sprawled on the table, exhausted herself.

"Wait. Let me lick that up," Carrie said.

She got down on her knees in front of Ethan and he sat back in Debbie's chair. Carrie picked up his cock and put it in her mouth, licking away all the cum that coated it. Ethan held the chair and flinched each time she licked the head.

Debbie propped herself up on her elbows to watch. Carrie's pink tongue worked over his cock and balls. She closed her mouth over the head, but he was not getting any harder.

"Are you trying to suck the life out of him?" Debbie said.

Carrie looked up with a smile and her mouth, cheeks, and chin were covered with saliva. She looked at Debbie through the V of her spread thighs.

"I just want every drop I can get."

"I haven't got any more to give."

Carrie kissed his cock.

"I'll let you rest for tomorrow. I have a feeling we're gonna be pretty busy."

She turned and moved between Debbie's legs.

"You should see this. You got cum all over you," Carrie said.

She scooped a glob of cum off Debbie's pussy and licked it from her finger like she was tasting the frosting on a cake. She licked up the cum and sweat smeared over the insides of Debbie's thighs. She moaned. Carrie dipped her head and slipped her tongue neatly into Debbie's pussy.

"Oh God. Come up here. I wanna taste that," Debbie said.

Carrie moved around the table, lowered her mouth to Debbie's, and plunged her tongue past her lips. They kissed lightly, their lips smacking, and Carrie looked up at Ethan, smiling.

"You two ready for bed?" he said.

"I think so," Carrie said.

"Oh yeah. I can feel all that cum inside me," Debbie said as she sat up and climbed off the table.

"Good. You can hold onto it until tomorrow. I'll have some more for you then."

jallen944
jallen944
1,729 Followers
12