Ethan and Carrie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the cash register on the other side of the wall, then the tiny bell over the door, and the store was quiet. She put her face in her hands and sobbed, leaving her legs spread to let the cum drip out.

The dressing room rood creaked open. Carrie cried out and snapped her legs together. Helen poked her head in.

"Hey, did you do it?" she said with a sly smile, then her smile fell. She came in and closed the door. "What's wrong? Did he hurt you?"

Carrie shook her head, and suddenly the tears wouldn't stop.

"He used me. I feel so dirty."

Helen put her hands on her bare shoulders.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know it would be that way. I thought it would be nice."

She was glad Helen understood. She was afraid she would ridicule her for crying. She couldn't have sex with a stranger as easily as Helen. For her, it was a much more serious, personal thing.

Helen's long, dark hair brushed her shoulder, then her lips touched her forehead.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

Carrie turned her face up, staring through her blurry tears. Helen leaned forward and kissed Carrie's lips.

Her lips were soft and gentle. When her tongue touched her lips, Carrie's mouth opened instantly. Helen's tongue entered her mouth, touching her own tongue, and she moaned. A fresh lust surged through her body.

Helen cradled her face in her arms, working her lips over Carrie's mouth. She was passionate, yet gentle at the same time, not like some guys who kissed like they were trying to swallow her.

Helen knelt beside her. Her lips broke away, and moved down to her chest. Her warm breath tickled her nipple. Carrie gasped when she licked it. Helen's puffy lips closed over it, sucking like a baby hungry for milk. Carrie arched her back to push her chest out. Helen switched to her other nipple and she thought she was going out of her mind.

Helen put her hands on Carrie's knees and pushed them apart. Carrie stared down at her face as she moved between her legs. Suddenly she wanted her to do this to her so badly. She wanted Helen to do it every day. She would have sex with a hundred strangers if Helen would do it just once.

Helen kissed the insides of her thighs lightly, slowly moving closer to her mound. The heat of her mouth made her shiver. Her heart was pounding again. Helen's fingers touched her warm mound and she flinched.

"Oh yes, Helen, yes," Carrie moaned.

She parted Carrie's lips and touched them with the wet tip of her tongue. Carrie bit her lip to keep herself from moaning out loud. Helen licked her slit and Carrie couldn't help herself, moaning loud enough for anyone in the store to hear.

"Mmm. Good cum," Helen said.

She stuck her tongue in Carrie's slit and she gasped and shuddered through a quick, hard climax, moaning and humping her hips off the chair. When it ended and she was panting, Helen licked the juices off her lips and fingers. Her hard nipples were pointing through her tight blouse.

Helen kissed her pussy once and then again on her lips.

"That was beautiful," she said, and smiled. The tiny bell over the door tinkled. "Whenever you're ready, I might need your help with this customer."

Carrie sighed and let herself sit in the chair to enjoy the glow for just another minute. Maybe everything was going to be all right after all.

12