Ethan's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Magical cock satisfies the woman who always uses it.
2.9k words
3
5.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[To fully understand this story you could read my earlier stories, but if you don't mind a little ambiguity then the story makes enough sense without reading the earlier stories.]

***

Ethan was quietly locked in box beside her bed. Jessica lay sleeping with her legs slightly splayed apart as her short dress was pushed upwards and the buttons on her top had slipped through their catch. She had been home for about half an hour, having had only a few drinks at her local pub.

Pat lay quietly next to her, she had asked him to walk her home and then fallen asleep after she had jumped on her bed. Although frustrated Pat knew he should resist the temptation to touch her while she was passed out on her bed. So in her moonlit bedroom he looked at her again and made sure her hair flowed free like it deserved to be. He arranged her gorgeous hair to sail exquisitely over the top of her pillow. Jessica certainly looked almost angelic in that pose, and Pat ran his eyes down her body. Then he could not fail to enjoy the sensual exhibition of Jessica's breasts on full display through her open top. Finally his gaze smouldered, as her puffy mound and gaping pussy had caused a very evident wet patch on her thin white panties. The full frontal of my body of Jessica's body was so hard to resist!

Jessica wasn't really asleep she was simply teasing Pat with her body and it seemed to be working. She observed through her partially opened eyes, a now naked Pat was having a really good look at everything she had on display. She could feel his eyes exploring everything they could see, she knew how much he wanted to be caressing her from her sensuous hair on the top of her head right down to her inviting glossy red painted toes. Jessica was enjoying how much her clitoris was throbbing at the thought that Pat was drinking in her wonderfully sexy body. It was frustrating Jessica that she couldn't muster the energy to prevent her swollen nipples from aching. In their state of complete arousal she knew they just wanted Pat to lick and suck them to satiate her need to be touched. While she tried her best Jessica simply couldn't completely control her breathing, and she started to quietly moan in lust as she lay as still as possible for the duration of Pat's initial examination of her seductively unnerving body.

Pat wondered if she was really asleep so he quietly whispered next to her ear, "are you awake my gorgeous one?"

To his surprise she responded meekly by saying, "I'm so juicy."

As he smiled she let out a deep moan, and as her lent over to kiss her, she lifted her head off the bed and pushed her lips sensuously against his welcoming lips. She breathed out as she kissed him like her lips were melting into his.

Pat's fingers explored her delicate body and moved down across her welcoming flesh. Once he touched her panties right where her clitoris lay engorged, she arched her back in blissful pleasure. He gently rubbed her there in small circulars. This tantalising adoration of her horny pussy meant he could feel that, sure enough, she was soaked with wanton anticipation! He knew that she needed more, so he slid his fingers underneath her panties and gently explored her soppingly wet pussy lips.

As he delighted her with his fingers as he played with her erotic pussy lips. Jassica gasped in joyous rapture into his mouth, as their lips lay locked together. His lustful attention to her pussy meant Jessica was in paradise, her tongue rubbed invitingly against his. Pat slid his finger from her pussy lips down onto the gorgeous flesh that lay at the entrance to her vagina. As Jessica enjoyed the overpowering pleasure, Pat seductively slid his fingers across her joyful opening to her vagina. In frenzied passion Jessica simply became immobile, her body drank in the rapturous bliss of heavenly pleasure that Pat was providing her.

"Mmmm... please yes more, make them go inside me. Let me feel your fingers, explore me, please, I need it so much," she begged.

Jessica was so intensely horny. Not content to wait any longer she asked Pat to slide his thick hard cock inside her. As Pat moved himself, on his knees between her thighs, Jessica reached down between her legs and grabbed his thick throbbing cock. The lustful urge to have him inside her was overpowering. She guided his hard throbbing cock to the entrance of her saturated pussy. His throbbing cock twitched and leapt about in her hand, when he felt the wetness and heat from her welcoming and juicy pussy as it wrapped around the head of his throbbingly thick and hard cock.

"Please I need it in me now," panted Jessica as Pat pushed forward, and even though she was extremely moist he was only just barely able to slide the thick mushroom like head of his cock totally inside her eagerly welcoming pussy.

"Ohhhh God yesss that's so fucking wonderful..." Jessica screamed as he filled her totally and she pushed herself toward his thrusting hips.

Suddenly, with unexpected forced Pat pulled his cock half out of her. Then feeling the tremendous indecent heat emanating from her pussy and its muscles tightening around his totally engorged cock head, he felt he had to stop.

"Ohhhh! Fuck don't pull out! Slam it back in, fuck me now, deep," she gasped, arching her head back as her mind flooded with rapturous and blissful sexual pleasure.

Jessica loved being filled up with Pat's pulsating thick cock. Although he had stopped, she begged him to push it deeper into her. But Pat had other ideas. As she relaxed her vaginal muscles he slowly withdrew his penis until he had pulled it right out of her.

"Please. I can't stand it, please fill me up with your fucking hard cock you teasing bastard," she pleaded with Pat.

She breathed out deeply, as she opened her eyes and looked seductively at him. Jessica used her powerful legs to wrap around his waist and pull towards the entrance to her overpoweringly horny pussy. She needed his thick hard cock so bad!

Pat smiled at this beautiful woman he was enraptured by. Now he felt ready to plunge passionate back inside her so he positioned his penis at the welcoming opening to her vagina once again.Lustfully he pushed his hips forward, sliding half of his throbbing thick cock deeply into her vagina again.

"Ohhh God, yesss! That's it. Yes inside me. Fill me. You're all mine. Give me all the fucking gorgeous cock," she moaned.

Pat revelled in the feeling he got when his thick hard cock was being sheathed in the heat of her pussy. He knew how desperately he wanted to slide his raging hard cock in and out of her slutty pussy. Pat enjoyed himself as he realised he didn't want to resist the urge to plunge in and out without stopping.

"Oh God yessss, you're so big! I love it. I want you to fill me," she groaned in jubilation as his cock was nestled deep inside her, and then moving in and out of her pussy.

She felt so wonderfully and blissfully full when he was deep inside her! Knowing she'd enjoy the pleasure, Pat crudely rubbed his groin against her pubic bone. Enjoying the sensation Pat felt her push back against his raunchy rubbing. Jessica delighted in keeping Pat's thick hard cock buried deep inside her jubilant pussy. She also relished the rubbing across the inside of her pussy as his frenzied cock motion caused her to become even wetter than she already was.

Jessica felt the heavenly delight of having her legs wrapped around him. As she kept grinding his groin into her pubic bone, Pat kissed her lips again as they explored each others' joyously engaging mouths.

Then suddenly music started to play. Jessica was perplexed about what was happening. How was Queen's 'we are the champions' playing in her home?

"Fuck," said Pat as he pulled his throbbing cock out of Jessica, "that's work, I'd better answer it."

Jessica then realised Pat's mobile phone had been playing the Queen song as its ringtone. Before she really understood what was happening Pat was up, had his phone in his hand, as he walked out of her room. He returned about five minutes later with a forlorn look on his face.

"Sorry beautiful I've got to go," said Pat.

"Well how long will you be?" queried Jessica.

"Mmm I think it's unlikely I'll be back tonight," explained Pat.

Jessica was so horny and frustrated with Pat that she said, "well don't bother then. Have a good life."

Pat just glanced at her as he dressed. He didn't respond to her taunting response, but he knew he'd just blown his chance of ever spending any more intimate time with Jessica.

As he walked out of her bedroom she said to him, "don't worry about me, I might be horny but I've got the best cock in the world to fuck me after you leave. And unlike you, he never leaves me wanting more. He sprays me full of his cum and always gives me more if I need more!"

Once Jessica heard Pat shut the front door she slowly pulled herself up and opened her bedside cupboard. The box inside was locked and Jessica moved the tumblers on the lock to the open combination. Once it clicked to indicate it was unlocked, she lifted the lid, and then stroked Ethan. Jessica could feel him glowing with expectant lust for her. Jessica simply placed the open box on her bed.

Ethan could sense Jessica's frustration and her sexual willingness rippled within him. They had spent many hours together and it always gave have him the sexually powerful energy he needed. Her desire for him, and the energy it created surged through into him. It always spurred him on when he was so tightly linked with pleasuring his cymbiote's needs. As he crawled out of his box he moved very quietly across Jessica's bed. As he usually did, he moved close to her nose so that she would breath in his special pheromone. Ethan emitted the pheromone so that her mind would be totally receptive to his pleasuring talents.

As Jessica was already completely ready so he slid down her bed towards her fully engorged pussy that was drenched in her juices. Both of them knew that her juices stimulated Ethan's growth. As Ethan got closer he detected the powerful love juice perfume emanating from Jessica's pussy. As Pat had stimulated her pussy with his cock, Jessica like any expectant slut wanted that cock in her now. Jessica, as horny as she was, pulled her pussy lips completely open so that Ethan could slide inside her without any difficulties.

"Oh...oh! That's it my beautiful cock," Jessica gasped, "Right there baby! You know exactly what I want. Just like that, just like...Yes!"

Jessica's inviting pussy clutched around Ethan as he crawled right up deep inside her, and with a loud cry Jessica began bucking her hips wildly as Ethan stroked her G Spot inside her.

"Oh fuck! Yes, right there. That's it. You know exactly what I need. You completely fill me in a way no other cock can," Jessica cried out as she clapped her legs closed, clamping her thighs so that Ethan was locked inside her desperately horny pussy.

Ethan kept moving across her G Spot and swirling around inside her pussy like a tongue might do. Jessica cried out even louder than before as the pleasure from Ethan engulfed her mind. Ethan couldn't believe how wet and hot Jessica's pussy was as it convulsed in lustful pleasure, around this cocks seductively stimulating movements and vibrations.

"Oh damn I haven't cum since yesterday," smiled Jessica as enjoyed herself again with Ethan stimulating her. She knew she was becoming addicted to using him and tonight had been her attempt to try to avoid that happening. Unfortunately most men were unreliable but Ethan wasn't, he never said no or stopped half way through a session of loving.

Jessica put her right hand between her legs near her pussy and grasped hold of Ethan. As Jessica pushed him even deeper into her pussy moans of rapturous ecstasy emanated from Jessica. Ethan welcomed with delight this increased intense sensuous stimulation because Jessica pussy became even wetter. Knowing Jessica well he realised that she pleasuring herself lewdly, like she normally enjoyed doing. He knew she was wonderful, her libido was astonishing, and she regularly relished lustful pleasuring of her juicy pussy.

And so Ethan encouraged her, by his erotic and impure movements, to do it again and again. Jessica felt her whole horny body glowing with indecent lust from the amazingly crude stimulation that using Ethan allowed her to enjoy. Every time the silky soft cock encountered her pussy's G Spot he emitted sexual energy into it. Jessica's lust filled body obscenely jolted him as hard as she possibly could against her G Spot.

After Jessica had been coarsely using Ethan to stimulate her G Spot for more than five minutes, Ethan sent a small shock of electrical current so that Jessica would let go of him (which she did). Once he was free of her hand he used his powers to extend the length of himself. While he made himself taut, he also remained completely silky soft. With vulgar but also delightful intentions he moved the part of himself extending out of Jessica's horny pussy, and extended himself towards his goal of covering her clitoris.

Ethan relished the chance to caress around Jessica's raunchy clitoris. They both knew the little lascivious nub should be stroked by him as you would a delicate flower. Ethan began a soft frenzied vibration around her clitoris, and then when he placed himself on her clitoris. The ecstasy raged in Jessica's clitoris as Ethan used powerful slow vibrations across her extremely sensitive clitoris.

Jessica's body thrashed about in ultimate erotic satisfaction. Finally she began to feel her pussy spasm strongly as it lured Ethan hungrily into her pussy. Jessica then obscenely assisted Ethan by using her hand to tightly press his vibrating end very hard against her clitoris.

Jessica felt heavenly orgasmic euphoria approaching. As was usual she readied herself for the bawdy gratification she knew would occur when Ethan swelled and then sprayed around his lovely creamy cum inside her raunchy pussy. To fill her as he knew she wanted him to do, Ethan pushed himself up deeper inside Jessica's jubilant pussy and felt her body respond as the passionate bliss of her climax coursed through her body. As Ethan felt the sexual energy surge through Jessica and her jolting orgasms intensified, Ethan began to powerfully spray his adoring rapturous cream onto the most sensitive and erotic nerves within her delectable pussy.

Jessica needed more so much more. Ethan could feel her need for more so he began to stroke himself seductively and deeply inside her joyous pussy. Jessica enjoyed the very vigorous and strong thrusts into her raunchy pussy. She could feel Ethan's sexual energy coursing through her and relished the erotic pleasure she experienced from it travelling throughout her body. On feeling this long hard cock driving all the way up inside her slutty body, filling her crude pussy so completely, she moaned in pleasured gratification. A guttural anguish and vulgar sound of total lust, that began indecently in her throat, but which arose from her profane thighs, and finally spurting out with passionate intensity through her lips.

Ethan was her wonderfully reliable cock and was ravishing her with his aggressively hard thrusts. The overpowering lust she felt meant that Jessica couldn't say whether she wanted him to satisfy her by giving it to her even harder. After the sexual stimulation and teasing that Pat had produced for her, Jessica felt she needed Ethan to give her the intense sexual stimulation she needed. Forgetting the earlier part of the evening, Jessica relished the bliss feelings that were now satisfying her passion desire to have her pussy saturated in heavenly pleasure.

As she delighted in the next hot orgasm that sailed through her lust filled horny body. Her latest vulgar and guttural sounds of lust were squashed by her profane convulsing body, as Ethan pressed erotically against her cervix to make climax. A long sigh of obscene compressed air that crudely escaped her lungs originated in the tensely raunchy muscular spasms that had raged as Ethan continued to spray his intense and erotic cream across her jubilant and whore-like pussy.

"Yes! Fuck me! Do me. Do it hard and don't stop you freak, you're so bad, bad, bad, bad, and I love it," she screamed at him with horny foulmouthed pleasure.

Her hands clawed at her own outer thighs as Ethan now glided bawdily in and out of her ecstatic pussy as he slowly sought to imbed the intensity of the sexual energy he was passionately filling her mind with. Ethan relished his impure desire to be inside her every and any chance that she wanted sexual satisfaction. His profane wish was that he would always be her first choice for raunchy and bawdy delight that satisfied her libido. Ethan knew it might take more blissful induced orgasms for Jessica to become totally addicted to the euphoric delights she experienced with him. So he planned his next move...