Ethan's Grace - The Office Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

"Yes, Miss Shaw. Come in. Shut the door behind you, please."

When Grace turned around, she noticed the decanter on the credenza. Her brow furrowed as she stared at it. I knew she was wondering how I intended to use that prop and if I'd decided to start drinking again just for our scene.

"I see you staring at my scotch. Would you like a drink, Miss Shaw?"

Grace snapped her face toward me. She shook her head.

"Please, have a seat." I stood and gestured toward her chair and then waited for her to sit before walking to the credenza to pour two glasses. "We should have a drink. It will help to relax you."

"Do I need to relax, sir?"

I chuckled as I finished pouring. Then, with a knowing smile on my face, I turned and presented her glass to her. She accepted it with a shaky hand, and I held mine up for a toast. "To tonight."

I clinked my glass to hers and lifted it to my lips for a healthy sip. Grace watched me take my sip before tentatively lifting her glass to sniff the contents. A crease formed on her forehead as she took her first sip, then immediately smoothed when the realization hit her.

I went on as if nothing had happened. "I'd like to keep our late night work sessions more social like this. I assume nothing has changed since last night...No second thoughts, no sudden attacks of misguided morality?"

Grace closed her eyes and shook her head. She swallowed hard before answering. "No." Her voice was barely louder than a whisper.

It made my dick harder knowing she was already anticipating what was coming next. I honestly didn't think it was possible for it to get any harder.

I reached out and stroked her cheek with my knuckles and then watched the pink splotches crawl up her neck and over her pale face. I wondered how much her mind was warring with her responsive body. I could hardly wait for our debriefing afterward. I planned to start it right after I came. I didn't even want to wait until we were home. I enjoyed playing, but I missed my Grace.

I kept stroking her cheek as I sipped my drink. "I've been thinking about you a lot today, Grace. Have you been thinking about me?"

The color of her cheeks reddened. I could actually feel the rush of heat against my knuckles. She nodded and dipped her head in defeat, her drink coming to rest on her lap.

"Were you able to keep your boyfriend at bay last night?"

"Yes, sir. I did as you asked."

"Oh, you have missed me. You're hoping for another reward, aren't you, my special girl?"

Grace squirmed in her seat and swallowed hard. She leaned forward and set her half full glass on the edge of the desk and then fought to keep her shaking hands still on her lap. She was positively brimming with sexual tension.

"You don't have to answer, I can see it in your body. You're aching for me to touch you again. Is that what you've been thinking about today, Grace? Have you been fantasizing about my tongue swirling around your pert little clit until you explode? Has your tight little cunt been aching to feel me inside you?"

Grace gasped and then swallowed hard. Her silk blouse shook, betraying how much her body was trembling with need.

"I can still taste you on my tongue. So sweet. I didn't get to spend the time I wanted there. I want to explore more of what you have to offer, Grace. Get to know every inch of you as you will come to know me in time."

I set my drink down next to hers and cupped her face in my palms, lifting her gaze to mine.

"Tonight will set our future. After this, there is no going back."

I steadied her face in my palms to claim her mouth. Plunging my tongue past her lips, I filled the moist space and seized it for my own selfish purpose. It took her a few seconds to submit to the act, then her tongue was swirling with mine. I released my hold on her face and pulled her up from her chair and into my arms, never breaking contact with her lips.

Our kissing deepened and then grew more frantic as the need escalated within us both. At the rate we were going, I was going to come in my pants before I even got her blouse off. I reluctantly pulled away from our kiss to get back into my role.

We were both panting and clawing at each other like animals in heat. The scene had escalated too quickly.

"Not so fast, honey." I took a few deep breaths to slow down my breathing and heart rate. "Rome wasn't built in a day." It was cliche, but unfortunately also the only thing that popped into my head. It fit the role, though.

Grace stifled a chuckle and buried her face in my shoulder to hide the smile I was sure was on her face.

"You don't want to rouse the animal in me, honey. He might just hurt you."

I could tell the very instant that smile left Grace's face. A chill ran through her and she started to pull away from my grasp. I tightened my hold on her and roughly groped her right breast through her blouse to drive the point home.

I released her breast and unbuckled my belt. Pinning her against the desk with my body, I unfastened my trousers and pulled my engorged cock through the opening in the boxers I was wearing.

"This is what you've really come here for, isn't it, Grace honey?"

Grace turned her head to the side to avoid looking at it. I firmly grasped her wrist and eased her hand to my stiff cock.

"Play with my dick, honey. It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. The beast is silenced."

I held her wrist as her fingers slowly glided over my shaft.

"That's my special girl."

Grace winced at the phrase but kept exploring with her fingers. I released her wrist to allow her to do it on her own. I got a charge out of watching her caress my cock with such reluctance. There was something about it that turned me on.

I reached into her blouse and snaked my hand beneath her bra to fondle her breast. A few seconds later, I had her unclasped and was holding the weight of her bare bosom in my hand.

She wouldn't face me for another kiss, so I lowered my face to her neck and began to kiss and suckle her there. I knew this was a major erogenous zone for Grace, and her body responded accordingly. She arched her back, thrusting her breast harder into my massaging palm.

It felt like I was witnessing a tennis match. Her willing body against her reluctant mind. At the moment, her body was winning. Time to serve one up for her mind, now.

"I like the way you're stroking my cock, honey. I'd like it better if you were naked. Think you can manage that while I shutdown my computer?" I tapped her chin for an extra demeaning effect before tucking my cock back into my boxers and buttoning the trousers to keep them up as I walked around the desk.

Grace appeared to be frozen in place. I could only imagine the litany of names she was calling me at that moment. I pretended not to notice her as I focused on my computer screen, but I caught every move she made from my peripheral vision.

It took her a couple of seconds to start moving toward the goal of removing her clothes. I imagine she was giving herself a pretty heavy pep talk. She was a strong woman, who in real life had never succumbed to such demeaning control. Truth be told, what I was doing to her was mild compared to what I'd done in the past with other willing subs.

The thing I'd learned from my experience in the lifestyle was that one size didn't fit all. What we were doing might bore the snot out of someone else. And what another submissive endured would probably scare the shit out of Grace. It didn't really matter as long as what you did was working for you.

And even though this was pretty tame compared to other scenes I'd done, it was definitely working for me.

She took her time removing her clothing and so I took my time shutting down, being sure to send off a few last minute emails as if having a naked woman in my office was a regular occurrence and not nearly as important as business. By the time my screen was going blank, she no doubt felt the full weight of her insignificance to my character.

I shoved the laptop into the carrying case and cleared the desktop of all other contents. I'd brought a ruler and had it prominently displayed atop the desk in case she decided to be disobedient. I had to be ready to follow through on punishments, if needed, and my hand couldn't take another long spanking. I was thankful the scene hadn't gone that direction.

I approached Grace's flank and pulled her naked body against my business suit to give her the full effect of her vulnerability. Her arms were crossed over her front, protecting her breasts and lower abdomen. She was so cute like that, but not quite where I wanted her. Time for a nice lob for the other side.

I unclipped her hair and nuzzled her neck, breathing in her scent and laying small kisses beneath her ear and along her shoulder. She shivered in response. Yes, that's it. Let the feeling take you.

My arms engulfed her, my hand brushing her arm away from her breast so I could fondle it as I nibbled her ear. I'd made it once again clear that I was the one who controlled what happened. That was the way to get her to submit the way I wanted. To get her juices flowing so urgently that she would do just about anything for release.

I could feel her relaxing in my arms; succumbing to the quickening. My hand slid down her abdomen and over her pussy mound. I cupped her there possessively for a brief moment to convey my claim. Then I pushed my middle finger past her pussy lips and into her hot, wet hole.

Grace sucked a sharp breath into her lungs at the intrusion. I bit her ear to keep her from moving, and then continued to finger fuck her. I didn't want to all out fuck her or get her off, I just wanted to show her that I liked to play with her pussy. That it was mine to play with.

"Your pussy is once again ripe for me, Grace. This time I'm going to give it what it really wants."

Grace's head shook slowly from side to side, and her mouth opened as if she were about to protest, but she said nothing. She simply looked stunned, panting and mewling as I continued to work my finger in and out of her wet cunt.

I unbuttoned my pants and let them drop to the floor. I didn't bother with the boxers, I could leave them in place and fuck her through the open fly. Inching her toward the desk until her thighs came flush against the side, I slipped my finger out of her pussy and pressed her down onto the desk, face-first.

I hoisted her right knee up and onto the desk to open her cunt to me. Then I positioned my throbbing head at her opening.

"Wait! Please, no."

"It's too late for that now, honey."

"I, uh, I'm not on the pill. I could get pregnant."

This must've been part of her character background that she'd conjured up for our scene. I stared down at her glistening cunt, my cock throbbing to enter. I eased the head of my cock inside her warmth and instantly felt her pulsating welcome.

"Please believe me."

"I do believe you. If you thought that was going to stop me, you were wrong. I love the thought of filling you with my seed and making a baby. I want you to get pregnant. In fact, I might just have you stay after work every night until you do. And if that's not enough, at lunch, too."

My hips started bucking furiously, thrusting my cock as deep as I could inside her.

"And when your belly is big and round with my baby, I'm going to keep fucking you."

I was lost in my own fantasy again, the one that had been haunting my mind for weeks.

"I'm going to suckle milk from your breast as you feed our child, and then I'm going to fill you with my seed until you're pregnant again. Yes. Fuck."

I slammed my hips hard into her for my final thrusts, unloading everything I had in a series of intense, shuddering waves that left me seeing stars. I gripped her hips to steady me upright.

For several silent seconds, we remained in that position.

When blood flow returned to my head, I eased out of her pussy and pulled her knee off the desk to return her foot back to the floor. A twinge of guilt washed over me as I realized that I'd been totally selfish. I had no idea if she came or not.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her cheek and neck, working my way along her jaw toward her lips.

Suddenly I had this urgent need to tell her how I felt. "I love you so much, Grace."

She smiled, but before she had a chance to reply, my lips were on hers. I was desperate to kiss her. It felt like we'd been apart for days or something. I'd never felt that way after a scene before. I wanted to make love to her again, but not on that desk. Not in that office. At home. In our bed.

I couldn't let go of her, though. Not yet. I wished I could just beam us there.

I sat down in the chair behind me pulling her firmly onto my lap and holding her in place. Grace slumped against my chest and heaved a deep sigh.

I stroked her hair. "Are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm good. That was intense."

I nodded. I knew it had been for me. "Did you come?"

Grace nodded and chuckled. "Yeah."

"What's so funny?"

"Your reaction to my confession about not being on the pill. It was so powerful."

"That's because I wasn't acting."

"What do you mean?"

"That's how I feel about impregnating you. I want to have children with you. I want to get married first, don't get me wrong."

Grace lifted her head and twisted to look me square in the face. "What are you saying, Ethan?"

"I think I'm asking you to marry me."

My heart thudded in my chest for the ten second delay in her response. Tears welled in her eyes and her body started to tremble as she nodded her head.

"Is that a yes?"

She managed a smile before her first sob took her. "Yes."

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers