Ethel's Exit Row Ch. 02

Story Info
Ethel figures how Marc can reciprocate.
933 words
4.32
46.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you told me this would be happening, I'd never have believed it, not in my wildest dreams. Here I was, comfortably seated next to an attractive older woman on the exit row of the airplane and the woman came on to me. Not only did she come on to me, she had leaned over and given me the best blow job I have ever gotten, all the while her husband slept in the seat next to her. So there I was, zipping up my zipper and thinking to my self, "I wish there was a way I could return the favor."

She looked over at me and said, "There is."

"There is what?" I asked.

"There is a way you can return the favor."

"I said that out loud?"

Smiling, she nodded, saying, "And I'm glad you did. I was kind of thinking the same thing, wondering how you could return the favor."

"But to do that, I'd have to get on the floor in front of you," I said.

"Well, this is an exit row, there is plenty of space."

She was right, I could easily slip onto the floor and kneel between her legs. Well there was space to, it wouldn't be easy, "But what about your husband?"

"What about him?"

"We might wake him up."

"Oh he's dead to the world now, I think I could suck his cock and he wouldn't wake up."

Grabbing my cock I said, "I wouldn't be so sure about that."

She smiled and then said, "Look, I have a blanket here, I'll just cover up in it and let part of it cover you when you're down there. That way if a flight attendant or passenger happens to walk by, they will simply think I am asleep. If you need to stop, I'll just grab your shoulder hard. I'll let it go when you can start again."

I looked over to her and thought, "She is very inviting and yeah, I'd love to get a taste of her." When I finished the thought I paused to see if she said anything, just to make sure I wasn't thinking out loud again. She just kept looking at me, so I figured I kept that thought in my head at least.

Scooting up in my seat I looked up toward the front of the plane and then to the back making sure no one was moving up or down the center aisle. Confirming no one was moving about, I slipped down onto the floor and moved in front of the old lady. She opened her legs and I reached up, grabbed her panties and pulled them off. Now she scooted up in her seat, bringing her pussy close to me.

Unfortunately, under the blanket it was too dark to look at her pussy, but I kissed up her thighs and moved over to her lips, breathing in her earthy scent. I slipped my tongue between her lips and pushed it into her. She tasted, slightly salty and a bit tangy, stronger than the few women I had done that to, but it was very good. Moving my tongue inside her for a bit, I savored her flavor before sliding my tongue up her slit to her clit. Once I found the tiny nub, I began circling it with my tongue.

She responded immediately, moving her hips up and down, pushing against me. I moved closer to her and sucked her clit into my mouth and began sucking, while moving my hand up between her legs and working first one, then a second finger inside her. Suddenly I heard an announcement from the pilot telling us to fasten our seatbelts since we were hitting some turbulence. I didn't move, instead I continued licking and sucking her clit, while pushing my fingers in and out of her.

By this time she was moving up and down and all around, grinding her pussy into my face, pinching my head between her thighs and wrapping her legs around me. She moved up and down and then side to side, sometimes so fast and hard that I couldn't tell whether it was the turbulence or if it was just her. Finally, she reached down and grabbed my head, pulling me tight to her as she came. My fingers were deep inside her so I could feel her pussy pulsate in ecstasy.

I was about to move out from between her legs when she grabbed my shoulder. The flight attendant was picking up the last of the trash and quickly moved on past. The old lady then released my shoulder and I moved back to my seat. She fumbled around looking for her panties, but her husband then woke up, so she stopped looking. Trying to act casual now that her husband was awake, I leaned my head against the window.

Apparently I dozed off, because the next thing I knew, the plane was touching down and the old lady turned her head to me and said, "It was so nice talking to you today. You brought back a lot of memories." She then stood up and followed her husband out of the exit row and moved down the center aisle heading for the door.

I bent over and picked her panties up off the floor and slipped them into my pocket. Looking up I spotted another old lady looking as me seductively. After a few moments she moved on down the aisle as I watched her from behind, enjoying the way her ass jiggled and swayed as she walked.