Ethereal Muff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like a large cock!"Jennifer chimes in, chastising and slightly embarrassing me for being so wordy.

Owen looks into her eyes and asks "how about more than one?!"

Now it is Jennifer's turn to be embarrassed. She doesn't answer Owen. She looks at me with her vulnerable eyes.

With the cat now out of the bag, Owen continues impulsively and excitedly.

"Tanya and I just tried it out. We started a few months ago. It's amazing. You have to try it. You haven't?! It's liberating and exhilarating. It brought our relationship to a new level. We haven't had better sex. The great thing is that the sex keeps getting better the more we do it."

Tanya nods and smiles as Owen talks. Jennifer and I look at each other with slightly raised eyebrows.

Owen resumes his plea.

"Having sex with other couples helped Tanya and I become closer. It goes back to a primal human need to experience variety, multiple partners and the immense amount of stimulus that can't be provided by just one person. We're wired to have multiple partners, men and women. Women need multiple partners because a single man doesn't often last as long as she does. Her orgasms can and should continue once she is aroused to have them. The sex is fantastic! Men need other partners because, well you know."

Owen continues unabashedly in this mode until Tanya interrupts him.

"Don't shove it down their throats Owen, let them talk it over amongst themselves."

Yet she adds "The sex IS amazing, and you'd like it." She looks at both Jennifer and I for emphasis.

The fire crackles, loons call to each other from the distance, and a meteor shoots through the sky in the ensuing silence.

"Make a wish" says Tanya, sweetly.

I close my eyes and envision her sweat pants and panties crumpled at her ankles, her bare round ass-cheeks and wet pussy pumping on my erect cock,.. and even a second shaft for Jennifer.

We are all smiles as Owen and Tanya leave for their cabin. Jennifer locks her eyes on Owen as mine zero in on Tanya's swaying, round ass in the moonlight.

I want Jennifer and I to go with them, yet believe it is prudent to discuss things alone with my spouse first, especially considering Jennifer's temper. I wonder if Jennifer is going to stomp my guts out, as she has done so often in the past and like she did at the Assateague Visitor Center, for merely flirting with another woman. Maybe she is just waiting for Tanya and Owen to be out of hearing distance before she sinks her fangs into my neck?

I take a cautious look at Jennifer. She doesn't look angry, rather she looks pleased, so I venture to ask "would you like being with them Jen?!"

She turns to me, puts her hands on her sides as if she has something stirring to say, smiles and says "let's do it!"

"You wouldn't mind him touching you, and (pause) Owen having his cock in your mouth and pussy?!"

"Would you?!"

I think of Jennifer with another man, with Owen, and her taking cock in various ways, and I am strangely aroused. I never thought I would be. Is it because of this particular night that the four of us spent together, the mood I'm in, the openness we enjoyed, the lack of sex I've had recently, the particular personalities involved, or everything put together? This and other questions swirl in my mind. Should I be jealous? Should I be more protective of Jennifer? Is that what she wants?

"I'm kind of turned on by it."

"Really?!"

"Yes" I seek to reassure her at the risk of going overboard, because I desire it so much myself "I want to see you with him, I want you to be with him, I'd love to see you taking his cock in various ways, watch him cum in your pussy or cum on you if he feels like it. It makes me want you more. I think it will enliven our relationship. I think he has a gigantic cock and I want to see you on it!"

"Really?" she asks, thrilled.

"Yes, please, let's do it!"

I'm shocked at what we're saying. Is this a wild dream?!

"What about Tanya? Do you mind if I fuck Tanya?!"

"Not if I get Owen's cock!"

Now it is Jennifer's turn to reassure me that this is truly what she wants.

"I want to see you with your face in Tanya's wet pussy, her lips wrapped around your cock, you cuming inside her pussy. I think it is hot. I want you to fuck her! I want us to fuck together."

"Honey, just to hear you talk that way is so erotic. This is just the spark we need Jennifer!"

We kiss beneath the starlit sky, with a whip-por-whil calling in the distance, and the flames of the campfire flickering in the darkness like our rising spirits.

"We're going to have a big day tomorrow! Oh, we should have agreed to be with them this night! I wonder when they will get up? Let's go for a hike to Georgian Bay in the morning, get out and about, then go see them!"

The sight of Georgian Bay, now sparkling in the morning sunlight, causes me to feel like I am a world away from cares and concerns that once weighed heavy upon us. Jennifer is wandering along the shoreline picking up pebbles, looking out across the sparkling water. I'm enthralled with her bare, round, athletic thighs and watch her moving along the shore. My cock rises as I think of spending the day with her and Tanya.

We are near the seldom used dirt road. I'm not sure if Jennifer is in the mood for sex now or if she wants to risk getting caught in the act by someone passing by, yet I'm certainly in the mood.

Jennifer notices I'm watching her movements, smiles and moves closer. She straightens her 5 foot 4 inch frame and nervously brushes her medium length brown hair. She is wearing a cotton t-shirt with no bra and black shorts. The outline of her round breasts is visible in her shirt. I watch her bare thighs from different angles and ache to slide my cock between them, into her wet pussy.

Jennifer notices the bulge in my shorts. With no words, she leads me by the hand a little ways into the water, loosens my shorts and tosses them on shore. Revealing my animated cock in the sunlight, Jennifer crouches, throttles my rigid shaft with her lips, and slides me in her mouth. Repeatedly she thrusts my cock into her mouth, from my purple head and down the shaft, both now drenched with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. Her lips are near my ballsack as my cock slides deep in her throat.

I moan repeatedly with pleasure as I feel her soft lips and throat wrapped around my most sensitive organ, listen to the slurping sounds she is making, and see my shaft disappearing and reappearing from her mouth. "Oh, suck my cock" I urge her on "suck my cock Jennifer!" In the silence and stillness I hear my wife sucking, sighing and slurping, and watch her lips move up and down on my wet shaft as it throbs with pleasure at her touch.

Standing, she strokes me with one hand before eagerly removing her shorts. In her tight pink panties I see the outline of her muff, which wildly arouses me. As she removes her shirt, her round, perky breasts and nipples greet the sunlight. The pink panties move down her round, bare thighs, are tossed on shore and her triangle shaped muff emerges.

With her pale body and the bright creamy colored limestone rocks as a backdrop, the dark muff stands out from her body and the surrounding landscape.

She smiles, bends slightly and slides my wet cock into her mouth again, working it with her tongue and lips, and alternately stroking me with her hand. I moan with pleasure, focusing on her lips wrapped around my shaft and the muff bobbing in the middle of spread legs.

At any moment someone may drive by on the road and see us, yet the slight risk is energizing and exciting. In any case, we should be able to hear a vehicle coming from a good distance away and be able to move out of sight if needed.

I moan with delight as Jennifer repeatedly sucks and strokes me, wrapping her beautiful Welsh and sprite-like face and lips around my purple head below, and sucking the wet shaft up to my balls. As gentle waves lap against our bare thighs, I plead for her pussy. We haven't had sex in more than a week and my cock is aching to be in her. She eagerly sucks my cock as our spirits rise for the energetic outdoor sex that is to come.

Jennifer turns to the shore and wild forest, in the same direction I'm facing. With the sun at our backs, I run my fingers through her hair, massage her shoulders and arms, gently kiss her lips while leaning over her right shoulder, hold her in my arms and reach around to her muff with my hands. I massage the outside of her pussy and move my wet cock along her sensitive inner thighs as I do.

With our feet in the refreshingly cool water and upon a smooth white limestone ridge, she tilts her head back and moans as I massage her increasingly soaked pussy and clit.

I ask if she is ready for me and she bends slightly so her pussy is the same level as my cock. I feel her sun-warmed thighs with my hands and with my most sensitive body member, look into her indigo eyes and feel her white ass. Putting a hand between her legs, she slides my hard, wet cock to the lips of her sopping pussy. we moan together with delight as the purple head of my cock glides into her pussy, followed by the shaft, up to my balls.

Standing on smooth limestone with our feet immersed in Georgian Bay and our bare skin absorbing the sunlight, I glide my thick wet cock repeatedly between her wet pussy lips. The sound of the gentle lapping waves resembles that of my thighs slapping the back of her ass-cheeks, as my large wet cock repeatedly merges with her wet pussy. Increasingly the slapping and moaning gets louder, and the tempo quickens.

I clench her waist and one of her bright white ass cheeks as we fuck, to better direct the thrusts of my cock in her wet pussy. She stands slightly higher on a rock below and lifts her ass in the air, adjusting it so my pumping shaft is the same level as her soft, wet pussy. Our pre-cum lightly runs down her thighs into the clean, clear water of Georgian Bay.

As we begin energetically fucking together, I hold both of her ass cheeks to stop her body as it moves forward with my thrusting, keeping her ass at the point where the head of my cock almost emerges from her wet pussy lips. Jennifer's entire muff, along with my merging balls and shaft, are soaked with our combined pre-cum. With jiggling breasts and her mouth open wide, I furiously glide my cock in her pussy.

"fuck me, fuck my pussy!"

Her pussy, famished after so long without sex, begins to throb with my cock.

"Cum for me Jen, cum on my cock!"

In the sunlight and translucent water I clench Jennifer's ass and keep her throbbing pussy merged with my cuming cock. After going so long without sex, my shaft throbs and spurts with waves of cum in Jennifer's silky soft pussy. I feel her pussy pulse on my cock as her body slightly goes limp and trembles.

Our combined cum, building from more than a week without sex, flows from her creamed pussy. We are as one with the waves, sunlight and forest.

In the crystal clear water of Georgian Bay we wash our nude bodies and kiss. I run my fingers through her tawny hair and tell her that she is beautiful. I feel and admire her thighs, round ass, breasts and muff.

After being so long out of the sun, my ass looks whiter than the smooth, bright rocks along Georgian Bay and we both laugh at this. Relaxed from the refreshing swim and sex, we sit together on the smooth, bright sun-warmed limestone, which feels wonderful on our bare skin.

We both spread our legs, enjoying the sensation of sunlight on body parts that rarely see it.

I confess to Jennifer that this is some of the best sex that we've shared together.

"Better than throat fucking Tanya?" Jennifer inquires.

"Just about" I respond, laughing.

"You know, I'll swallow your cum if you'd like."

My cock rises as she speaks these words. Jennifer notices, smiles, inches closer, kisses me and strokes my hardening cock. She continues stroking until it is fully erect.

"You want to throat fuck me don't you?!" she teases me while continuing to play with my fully hardened cock.

"I do, oh yes!"

She spits on her hands, rubs the saliva over my fully erect baton, leans forward, throttles me with her lips and runs them down most of my length. As she grips and strokes just above my sack, she works my head and upper shaft with her lips.

She pauses and I stand and straddle her with my erection close to her pretty face. I run a hand through her hair and gently hold her chin up with the other. She looks up at me with deep blue eyes, smiles and opens her mouth wide. I brace the back of her head, she strokes me and gently directs my purple helmet in her gaping mouth.

Jennifer wraps her lips around my wet shaft as I slowly glide it between her ruby lips and deeper into her mouth. I move much of my length back and forth between her soft lips before gently yet firmly holding her head and leisurely sliding my entire length to the back of her soft throat. I moan with pleasure as her lips almost reach my balls. At first she struggles a little to maintain her composure, yet soon gets the hang of it and takes my shaft deep in her throat. Sometimes she holds her lips near my ballsack until gulping for air. As she does, pre-cum strings from my purple head to her lips.

Energetically throat fucking my wife for the first time, with my hands on the sides of her head, her lips wrapped around my thrusting wet shaft, her bare breasts jiggling in motion with my repeated thrusts, her legs spread wide and dark muff tantalizingly bobbing between them, it is a while before we realize someone is watching us.

Alert for the sound of approaching machinery, we missed the sound of footsteps.

"Whoa!" I say, as my cock pops out of Jennifer's mouth. She attempts to cover her muff with a hand as I attempt to do the same with my cock.

Tanya and Owen are almost as shocked as we are.

Owen breaks the silence first.

"I told you throat fucking felt good. You two didn't waste any time about it did you?!"

We all relax a little.

After a moment of awkward silence Owen, sensing another opportunity, makes an inquiry.

"Did you give any thought to what we talked about last night?"

"We liked it, we liked it a lot, we like you both a lot" I stammer, still a bit shocked at their appearance.

Perhaps our bodies were communicating better than my mouth, for we were all, quite involuntarily, coming closer together.

As Owen looks up and down over Jennifer's small, naked frame, cute face, bright indigo eyes, athletic thighs, ample breasts and dark triangle shaped muff, a big bulge appears in his shorts.

Jennifer, staring at the humongous bulge growing in Owen's shorts, licks her lips.

Tanya, in khaki hiking shorts and t-shirt, smiles in the sunlight as she peers at my hardened shaft, only recently removed from Jennifer's mouth. I'm mesmerized by Tanya's enormous round breasts as they, due to her excitement, heave up and down beneath a thin layer of cloth.

The four of us amorously look over each other's bodies, pondering what to do next.

It is Owen again who speaks first.

"You know" he tells me "it is much nicer for her, as she's sucking your cock, to have someone paying attention to her. She'll do a much better job with your cock when she's properly motivated and prepared. Why don't you both lie down and I'll show you what I mean."

Jennifer and I look at each other and smile. Owen glances at Tanya, who nods in approval.

Complying with Owen's request, I choose a flat, smooth and slightly sloped stone near to Jennifer, and lay on my back with my erect cock facing my nude wife. Tanya and Owen, still clothed, move next to us.

As Owen approaches, Jennifer turns her head and follows him with her eyes. Owen positions himself behind my wife's nude form. He kneels so he is almost touching Jennifer, looks into her eyes for a moment, runs one hand through her hair, and begins to massage her shoulders. Soon he is conjuring his masseuse magic and Jennifer begins to purr at his touch. She relaxes, closes her eyes, leans back and sighs. She spreads her legs so her dark muff is fully exposed in the sunlight, purring all the while.

Tanya, taking a seat on a rock beside myself and Jennifer - so close that the three of us are almost touching, fixes her eyes on my hard cock and smiles. As she returns her gaze to my face, I lean forward and gently touch her upper arm. Our eyes lock and she continues smiling, letting me know it is alright to continue. I massage her bare arms and shoulders, watching her luscious breasts rise and fall with each breath. As we kiss I reach my hands underneath Tanya's shirt and work her bare back, massaging as I go.

My wife, nude before me with a strange man rubbing her bare back, continues to purr. Contrary to what a husband might be expected to think, the sight is extremely arousing. I do not feel jealousy because; A) I am sharing the experience with Jennifer, B) She is turned on and I like watching her when she is, C) I get to see her experiencing pleasure from different angles than if we were alone together, and D) the stranger's buxom, big breasted, raven haired wife is alternately kissing me and hungrily eying my erect cock.

Tanya's large round breasts come into view as I take off her shirt. I continue to massage her back as she softly moans in delight. My massaging hands move to her lower legs and curvy thighs. I kiss the outside, then the inside of her thighs and unzip her shorts, revealing pink cotton panties with daisies imprinted on them and a slightly damp and dark mound. Tanya shifts her shorts down and takes off her panties to reveal a beautiful dark, triangle shaped muff. I slide one hand over her pussy, gently massaging the outside.

Jennifer's nipples grow hard and erect as Owen works his way from her shoulders down her bare back. His muscular arms ease the muscles in the small of her back. Jennifer spreads her legs wide as Owen kisses her neck and massages her thighs and ass cheeks. As their lips lock, Owen moves his hands near Jennifer's pussy, slowly working her groin muscles until he cups one hand over her pussy and strokes the outside of her hood between his fingers.

With my erect cock before them, I intently watch my wife's wet pussy as it is stroked. Jennifer leans back and reaches for Owen yet, since her back is to him, she is not in a position to do anything for him. Instead she leans forward, looks up at me, holds my cock and strokes it. She begins sucking it hungrily, greedily and vivaciously.

Tanya leans forward and runs a hand through Jennifer's hair. I stroke Tanya's wet pussy.

Owen watches the back of Jennifer's head bob up and down on my shaft. As Jennifer leans forward on her knees, sucking and stroking me, Owen holds her bright white ass cheeks with both hands and admires her pussy. He takes off his shirt, loosens his shorts and pulls them down along with red silk briefs which are moist with pre-cum, to reveal a massive, thick, erect cock. Jennifer, while holding my wet shaft in one hand, turns her head to watch as Owen reveals his erection. She appears very pleased as she returns to sucking me.

I turn and bury my face in Tanya's pussy. She spreads her legs, leans back and moans.

Owen alternately strokes his thick, long cock, bringing it up to full length, and massages Jennifer's pussy. As my wife's head bobs on my cock and it disappears and reappears in her mouth, her ass and thighs brush Owen's cock.

"Are you ready for me, honey?!" he asks graciously.

"Yes!" answers Jennifer.

With Jen's hand guiding his massive wet shaft between the lips of her pussy, Owen squeezes her ass cheeks as he enters her and moans.

"Oooaaah, oh!"

Jennifer rocks back and forth with the repeated thrusting and reversing of Owen's massive cock inside her. Jennifer alternately sucks my cock and lifts up her head, with mouth open wide, and moans loudly. She braces herself on my body as Owen's thrusts propel her forward. The sound of their thighs slapping together and the scent of their pre-cum in the air, drives all of us wild with lust.