Ethereal Muff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I eat her pussy, Tanya leans forward and helps stroke and position my shaft in Jennifer's mouth.

Owen goads Jennifer to suck my cock and offers her a reward in the form of his fat, wet cock sliding into her pussy. Jennifer sucks my cock with much vigor, energized by the pumping wet cock behind her. The more Owen works my wife's pussy, the better she services me. At the campfire last night he predicted this would happen. If I didn't just have sex a short while ago, I would have cum all over Jennifer's face by now.

Tanya and I pause as we see, feel and hear Jennifer on the brink of cuming. Both Tanya and I hold her and run our hands through her hair as she slides and pumps wildly on Owen's massive cock, her bare ass repetitively slapping against his upper thighs. He holds both her ass cheeks and slides his shaft deeply and rhythmically into her pussy. Jennifer's breasts rock back and forth as Owen's colossal cock unrelentingly slides into her wet, soft pussy.

The sight and sound of Jennifer's pussy being fucked, drives me wild with pleasure.

In the wilderness and unrestrained by societal constraints that often frown upon a woman having a loud orgasm, Jennifer shouts to her heart's content as she takes Owen's cock.

With her mouth wide open, her ass cheeks flattened on Owen's groin and chest, his muscular arms pressing her cunt on his cock, and Tanya and I petting and holding her, Jennifer trembles, shouts and clenches Owen's wet cock with her pussy, cuming in spasms of pleasure.

Owen, on the verge of releasing his sperm in my wife's pussy, keeps his immense shaft in Jennifer's muff, but doesn't cum. He wants to cum on her.

Tanya brushes back her raven hair and thrusts my cock, from the purple sensitive head down nearly to the sack, in her mouth. She gurgles with my cock deep in her throat, and her cheeks bulge with the outline of my cock as she works it in her mouth. Sometimes she pauses and with pre-cum stringing from her lips to the tip of my cock, she strokes me with her hands. I moan with pleasure. As she strokes and sucks me in the sunlight I watch her jostling breasts and her enticing bare muff between her slightly spread legs.

Jennifer, meanwhile, holds Owen's shaft with one hand, just above his balls, and tenderly sucks on his sensitive purple head. She slowly makes her way down his length, lubricating with a mixture of his pre-cum and her saliva as she goes. When not sucking him, she strokes him. He moans with pleasure.

Resting her bare ass on a flat boulder that is level with my waist, Tanya spreads her legs as I move in between them. Her stiff, round breasts heave up and down in excitement and anticipation as I massage her thighs, suck and fondle her nipples, and work my way to her groin with my lips and tongue.

With Tanya's muff just inches away from my tongue, I listen to the slurping sound of my wife sucking another man's cock a few feet beyond.

Jennifer is on her knees, alternately putting Owen's cock in her mouth and stroking it. He slides his length as far as possible into her soft mouth, and she gurgles slightly as he reaches her throat. She works his cock, which is trembling with pleasure, with lips and tongue and strokes it until it is throbbing and about to cum. She pauses and lets the passion subside a little before again bringing his gigantic cock, drenched with pre-cum and saliva, right to the brink of cuming. With his balls on the verge of spewing their load of pearly cum all over my wife's pretty face, Owen refuses to let her turn away again. He firmly holds Jennifer's chin with one hand and with the other furiously strokes himself. His purple, cream-coated, trembling shaft hovers near Jennifer's lips and flops on them as he jerks off.

My wife doesn't resist. She waits patiently with her ruby lips and open mouth tantalizingly close to the flailing, wet shaft Owen is wildly stroking. He moans loudly and irrepressibly, about to splurge pearly cum on Jennifer's face. Upon determinedly gripping and squeezing his colossal cock, it throbs, spews and repeatedly sends streamers of white cum all over Jennifer's pretty face, upon her neck and bare breasts, and into her hair and waiting mouth.

Before the white spew subsides completely and while his cock is still convulsing in undulations of pleasure, my wife tenderly swallows the top of his still-trembling shaft. Owen shouts with unrestrained pleasure and energy.

A stranger's cum dribbles down my wife's face, neck and breasts, and drips from her lips as she works, with hands and mouth, his gigantic, quivering, purple cock. I am wild with lust and pleasure upon seeing my wife's attractive face frosted with another man's cum and her lips with a massive, trembling and creamy cock inside them.

Tanya too is aroused by watching a strange and beautiful woman working her husband's cock with her pussy and head, and watching him spew his cum upon and into her bare body. Tanya gently pushes my head towards her muff and squirms in anticipation of pleasurable contact. My tongue lashes into her wet pussy and I taste her.

As I work Tanya's wet hood and clit with my fingers and lapping tongue, Jennifer and Owen move to our side to coax and assist us in the upcoming action, as Tanya and I assisted them. Their groins are drenched in, and redolent of, combined cum. Jennifer runs a hand through Tanya's dark hair and with the other helps prop up one of her round, bare thighs. Owen firmly clasps one of Tanya's ankles, holding her leg up, and massages her substantial round breasts. This seems to be one of her erogenous zones. With all three of us massaging, kissing, petting, holding and coaxing her, Tanya moans and purrs. I continue to stir her pussy with tongue and fingers as my hefty, fully erect cock throbs in anticipation of entering her.

Tanya pleads for me to come into her. Rising with my lips swathed in her juice, she guides my eager cock into her snatch. As I grab an ass cheek and thigh, and slide my shaft into her wet, silky pussy, we both moan. My length repeatedly disappears between the wet lips of her pussy, then emerges again up to its purple head. My balls jiggle as they slide back and forth before her soaking muff.

With a hand on one of Tanya's ass cheeks and the other on her waist so that I can better direct my cock into her, I rhythmically slide my cock in Tanya's wet pussy. Her large breasts move as I fuck her, she impulsively moans and shouts in pleasure, and my moist shaft vanishes up to my balls in her snatch. Our combined pre-cum drenches cock, balls and muff, and drips down Tanya's inner thighs.

"Fuck me, oh yes, fuck my pussy!"

With each thrust of my cock in her muff, Tanya's substantial breasts jostle and jiggle.

Jennifer and Owen enviously watch my creamy cock pumping and gliding in Tanya's wet muff. As much as I enjoyed watching Owen slide and plunge his gigantic cock in my wife's pussy, and spew cum on her face, it is even more satisfying to fuck another man's wife in front of him AND my wife. Further, they are encouraging and assisting us as we grind, sweat, moan and, in Tanya's case, shout.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me!"

The more Jennifer and Owen massage, encourage and pet Tanya, the wetter she becomes. Owen props one of Tanya's legs up, massages her firm breasts and nipples, and slowly moves his hardening cock to her mouth. Tanya gingerly sucks him when convenient, as she receives an additional cock in her wet snatch. Jennifer supports Tanya's other leg and slowly moves her fingers to Tanya's engorged mound.

We all work in tandem with each other. When Tanya pauses, I pause too. Tanya then sucks Owen's cock and lets Jennifer rub her clit. Until Tanya is ready for my cock again, I lightly kiss her open thighs or massage the outside of her pussy. I'm rewarded with a wetter pussy, and louder and more delighted moans and sighs. I do my best to not cum until she is ready.

Tanya flexes the tendons in her thighs as my cock slides in and out of her wet muff. Pre-cum dribbles from her pussy and glistens in the sunlight. There is a rhythmic slapping sound as Tanya's round white ass cheeks meet my muscular thighs. Before my face are Tanya's jostling breasts and my pulsing, fat cock is immersed in her sodden muff.

"Oh yes, oooohhhhh yes, fuck my pussy!"

I feel her whole body rise and begin to tremble. In bursts of cum my cock throbs in Tanya's silky, pulsing pussy. Tanya's pussy and my cock pulsate together. I hold her ass-cheeks tight and press her cuming pussy on my cuming cock. Drenched pussy and cock combine together with mingled cum.

"Yeah, ooooahhhh" I moan "what a pussy!"

I press Tanya's pulsing, creamed muff on my wet shaft by holding her perfect round bubble-ass as she squirms in pleasure. My entire cock and balls are soaked in our mingled cum.

Flanked by my quick to anger spouse on one side and Tanya's muscular husband on the other, I just spewed a load of cum in her muff. I run my hands over her curved breasts, thighs and stomach, and she runs her hands through my hair. Owen and Jennifer massage her arms and thighs.

"I thought you'd like it" Owen remarks with a smile.

Jennifer and Owen are first into Georgian Bay. Tanya and I release our embrace and join them. It is mid-August and the clear, clean water of the Bay is as warm as it gets.

The Bay is calm, though mild, successive waves still faintly lap against the limestone shoreline. In places the waves smack upon firm stone, reminding me of thighs slapping upon ass-cheeks.

There are only a few tiny communities in the Bruce Peninsula. Because we are surrounded by wilderness, for the most part, and Georgian Bay is broad, chilled and deep, the water is fresh, unpolluted and free of plants and their debris. Underwater in Georgian Bay, with its translucent water, I can see for quite a distance.

I watch Tanya and Jennifer under the surface of the Bay. Their nude bodies are slightly blurry and seem weightless as they swim. I admire their dark muffs in the water and the way their legs spread as they kick. Their pussies drift in the water like clouds in the sky.

Above water Tanya and Jennifer smile and splash like colorful songbirds taking a bath. When their breasts and muffs become visible above the water, my cock bulges and grows.

I tell Jennifer that I really enjoyed watching her sucking and receiving cock, furiously fucking from different angles, and experiencing such pleasure while enthralled with another man. She laughs and tells me that she enjoyed receiving it.

Tanya and Owen smile and have a similar discussion nearby.

Tanya stands on a rock with her bush and round thighs out of the water. Fixing her hair, she puts her arms behind her head and, as she does so, her huge breasts rise and jiggle. She looks at me and smiles as I am aroused.

As the four of us emerge from the Bay, I am mesmerized by Tanya's white bubble ass swaying with the steps she takes. She, turning to notice my fully erect cock, approaches me, crouches down, smiles and begins sucking and stroking me.

As I moan with pleasure, Jennifer and Owen come over. Jennifer crouches beside Tanya and waits for her turn. Once Tanya pauses, Jennifer swallows and fondles my cock in her place. I moan with ecstasy and urge them on. They take turns caressing me, slurping as my cock slides between their lips. Pre-cum strings from their lips as they trade my cock back and forth between them. They begin to improvise. Tanya strokes my cock while positioning the purple sensitive cap in Jennifer's mouth.

Owen, waiting patiently, strokes himself to an erection nearby. Jennifer turns to suck him, then gently pushes him back so that he lies with his back on a smooth boulder.

Tanya motions for me to lie down. When I do, she crawls on top of me. I grab her waist with my hands as she, smiling, positions my cock in her pussy lips. She hovers there with just the wet, purple head of my cock past the lips of her pussy. She is warm, soft and wet. She opens her thighs wide and cowgirls me. I moan in ecstasy.

Jennifer is on all fours on top of Owen. His moist cock repeatedly disappears in her mouth up to his balls. As she jerks and slurps, ribbons of shiny pre-cum string from her lips to his pulsing cock. He eagerly eats her muff and she, with his shaft in her mouth, purrs with pleasure.

Tanya slides her pussy on my cock. Her round breasts flop around as her dark cunt repeatedly smothers my shaft. Admiring the strong tendons in the round upper thighs, legs spread wide with dark muff in between, and the lips wrapped and moving on my shaft, and listening to Tanya and Jennifer moaning, drives me wild with lust.

Tanya turns to a reverse cowgirl and guides my purple cock, wet with our combined pre-cum, back into her muff. Her round, bright white ass-cheeks and wet pussy lips furiously pump on my shaft. I spank her ass, making her ass-cheeks momentarily pink. This increases their movement and heightens the intensity and velocity of her moaning.

"Move your pussy on my cock (spank), work that pussy!"

My wife, held in the air by Owen's muscular arms, faces him with her legs wrapped around him. Her white ass moves up and down on his gigantic, thick, pulsing cock. He clutches her upper thighs as he fucks her. Practically beneath them, Tanya and I hear and see Owen's cock sliding into Jennifer's pussy. Her ass cheeks wildly glide up and down on his thrusting wet shaft, which repeatedly vanishes into her pussy and reappears again.

Owen's wife slides up and down on me as I clench a thigh and ass cheek, better directing our thrusts yet careful not to interfere with the rhythm. I am aroused with the sight of her bubble ass working up and down like a pump on my cock, legs spread wide, round thighs and creamy cock-filled cunt between. I clench her narrow waist, pleased in feeling the warm, wet pussy upon me. Our shiny, slippery pre-cum mixes together, drenching my smothered cock below.

The view from beneath Jennifer and Owen, with his cock repeatedly submerging into her pussy and reappearing again, is different, fascinating and extremely arousing. A man doesn't often get to see his wife's pussy being driven by a cock from such an angle, nor, for that matter, by the cock of a stranger.

With Jennifer being held in the air, it is like I am watching her muff floating in the water again, only this time that muff is filled by another man's titanic purple pumping cock.

Tanya and I pause to watch Jennifer and Owen who are furiously fucking nearby. They look and sound like they are close to climaxing. Tanya leans back and I stroke her clit and look over her shoulder at her rising and falling firm breasts with nipples turned skyward in the sunlight. My shaft is rooted in her pussy and drenched, along with my balls, with our mixed cum. In this manner, we watch our spouses at their peak.

Jennifer's small frame fits easily in Owen's muscular arms. He grips her upper thighs as she maintains a loose grasp on his shoulders. He directs her, with spread legs, on his cock like a doll.

"yeah" moans Jennifer with each thrust of Owen's gigantic wet cock "yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Using Jennifer's thighs, Owen presses my wife's pussy hard on his wet shaft which trembles in convulsive pleasure. Undulations of delight radiate out from the fusion of cock and pussy. The lower shaft and balls of his massive and thick purple cock vibrate along with Jennifer's pussy. Cum drips down her round thighs and ass cheeks.

"Yeah, cum in my pussy, yeah, yeah, cum, yeah, yeah, yeah!"

Owen holds her tight on his spurting cock as Jennifer squirms, her pussy quivering at the height of pleasure and arousal. Their joyful cries reverberate off the nearby cliff.

Owen cums in bursts in Jennifer's soft, wet, trembling pussy. Her body wriggles, yet her pussy is pressed on his massive cuming cock. His balls quiver as they release their load. Jennifer squirms in ecstasy, cums in waves, her mouth wide open, her wet white ass-cheeks vibrating in his hands, her whole body trembling, and cum dripping from her pulsing, wet pussy.

Extremely aroused at the sight and sound of our spouses sharing an orgasm, Tanya and I are anxious to get going again. At a slight touch to her bare back, Tanya moves forward so she is on all fours. I firmly grip her round ass-cheeks below her tapered waist and slide my full length repeatedly and furiously in her wet muff, doggie style. There is nothing more sexually charging on a woman than her heart shaped ass narrowing to a slender waist, and my cock plunges into the wetness beneath this most pleasing sight.

Tanya energetically moves her sopping muff on my shaft with a bright sheen of pre-cum glistening in the sunlight upon it. I grip her ass cheeks, occasionally releasing a hand to spank her. As the repeated thrusts of my cock shift her forward, Tanya braces herself on a boulder.

There is little danger of pre-ejaculation now. Having cum twice in a short period of time, my stamina increases as I work to cum a third time. I can last with Tanya's pussy the way I persisted with Jennifer's in the Atlanta hotel room. As I furiously fuck her, Tanya's muff just gets wetter.

"Cum with my cock Tanya (spank), cum with me!"

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh, fuck me!"

As her pussy begins to throb, I hold my cock in her muff and press her round white ass firmly upon me. I feel her pussy pulse on my cock and her ass cheeks and legs tremble. She squirms in pleasure as I hold her close and spurt cum in her soft, wet, silky pussy.

There is no word for husband or wife among us now, only friend.

As Owen and I share some water, just as we shared the pussies of our mates, Jennifer and I plan a future visit to our new friends in Toronto. We will play our fantasies out. For one, Tanya will star as the sly and naughty anesthesiologist I encountered in Georgetown, and Owen and Jennifer will act as intruding doctors, discovering us in the midst of having our way with each other, and ultimately joining in.

Jennifer and I surely moved a step closer in our pursuit of mutual happiness and bliss.

All four of us listen to the mysterious and eerie calls of loons in the distance and feel the warm sunlight, soothing breeze and glacier smoothened limestone on our bare, cum-drenched bodies.