Ethiopian Bisexuality: Ottawa

Story Info
Bisexual male entertains horny Ethiopian couple.
1.6k words
2.29
5.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

A lot of people say that Ethiopians are homophobic but you shouldn't believe them. Like any other group on the planet, there are lesbians, bisexuals, gays and transgender folks among the proud and noble Ethiopians. They love freaky sex like everyone else. Don't believe the haters, just ask me, Derek Shore. When it comes to sexual exploration with people from conservative backgrounds, I dare say that nobody does it better than me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I enjoy having sex with Ethiopian women. I also enjoy having sex with Ethiopian men. It's even better when you get a freaky Ethiopian couple where both the husband and the wife secretly have an affinity for foreign dick. To me, bisexual threesomes are the best thing ever invented. Seriously. Oh snap, I'm getting ahead of myself here. Alright, let's take a few steps back a little bit...

Now, you may be wondering, who the fuck is Derek Shore? I'm a young man living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I stand six-foot-one, lean, with alabaster skin, brown hair and light green eyes which I hide behind horn-rimmed glasses. Most people say I look friendly and relatively harmless. I make that work to my advantage in and out of the bedroom. I used to do modeling a while back, and I recently graduated from the University of Ottawa with my MBA. I currently work for a fancy company called KPMG.

My daily life is boring, but at night, I more than make up for it. Adventure of the sensual kind is the name of my game. I am totally bisexual, and there's nothing I enjoy more than playing with couples. I find it more fun to play with couples of the non-white persuasion. No, this is not a fetish. Helping those lovely people get over racial or religious bullshit and enjoying the beauty of kinky bisexual fun is my specialty. You've been warned.

Let me tell you about the great fun I had with Girma Tilahun and his wife Elisabeth Jethro-Tilahun, a lovely couple originally from the City of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. It happened right here in the City of Ottawa. They're in their fifties and looking to spice things up now that their daughter Emily is away at college. Guess I'm just what they needed. I like to get wild in the bedroom but I am a polite and respectful gentleman outside of it. Ask anyone...

"I've always had some wild fantasies," Elisabeth Tilahun said, smiling at her husband Girma and myself. The three of us sat in the Tilahun living room in their lovely townhouse in the South Keys area of Ottawa. Elisabeth is about five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with mahogany hued skin, short curly dark hair streaked with gray, and a big beautiful ass. I really love curvy black women, there's nothing in this world quite like them.

"I heard that," Girma said, winking at Elisabeth, then he looked at me. I smiled at Girma, a six-foot-tall, lean and athletic, dark-skinned and handsome Ethiopian gentleman whose hair was more salt than pepper now. Girma is so tall, handsome and masculine, with a deep voice. I only play with bisexual men. Gay males tend to be boring and clingy. A bisexual man possesses a superior sense of discretion, and isn't programmed to brag about our bedroom fun with everything on two legs. Yeah, I said it...

"Tell me all about it," I said calmly, and Elisabeth and Girma did just that. The three of us got naked, and began exploring one another. I sat Girma down and grabbed his long and thick black dick. As Elisabeth watched while fingering her wet, hairy pussy, I sucked Girma's dick. I love going down on men as much as I love going down on women. Elisabeth admired my technique as I fellated her hubby Girma, and it didn't make me long to get the mature Ethiopian stud hard as a rock...

"Suck that dick, Derek," Elisabeth said, and I winked at the sexy Ethiopian mama as I continued to deep-throat her husband Girma's dick. While fellating Girma, I fingered his asshole, and he moaned softly. I would later learn that Girma's wife Elisabeth often fucks him with a strap-on dildo. I love it when the couples I play with are kinky and freaky. It makes things more fun for me, you know?

"As you wish, ma'am," I paused to say to Elisabeth, and when Girma came, I drank every last drop of his manly cum. As I polished Girma's knob, Elisabeth came and joined the action. I always love it when the female in a male/male/female bisexual threesome is as active as the males. Elisabeth grabbed Girma's dick and began sucking on it. I admired the sexy, dark-skinned lady's curvy body as she did her thing, and decided that I wanted her...

"Ma'am, while you're sucking your hubby's dick, may I please eat your pussy?" I asked, and Elisabeth grinned and nodded. Licking Girma's dick, she winked at me. I smiled and spread Elisabeth's thick dark thighs, then inhaled the scent of her pussy. I kissed Elisabeth's pussy, and then began eating her out without further ado. From the look on Elisabeth's beautiful face, I was doing something right because she managed to smile at me even with Girma's dick in her mouth...

"This is awesome," Girma said in that deep, masculine voice of his, and Elisabeth and I couldn't agree more. After giving Elisabeth's pussy a tongue bath, I put on a condom and watched as she got on all fours. The average white guy doesn't seem to like big butts but I, Derek Shore, love a nice ass. And it doesn't matter to me which gender it's attached to. I caressed Elisabeth's big beautiful butt and entered her with a swift thrust while she continued sucking Girma's dick...

"Fuck me," Elisabeth paused to say, and I was more than happy to oblige her. As I banged Elisabeth, feeling her pussy grip my dick tightly even through the condom, I noticed Girma looking at me in a certain way. Women and men check me out a hundred times a day. I smile back at the ladies. Elisabeth began grinding her big beautiful black ass against my groin, driving me absolutely mad with desire. I smacked her ass and fucked her even harder.

"Hey handsome," I said to Girma as I continued to fuck Elisabeth. With the fellas, I only bother with the ones who like both women and men. Bisexual men are fun to play with, especially when they bring the wife or girlfriend along. Gay dudes are clingy and I swear to you that they will end up stalking you if your dick is to die for. That's why I don't play with them. Fun and games are just that, fun and games. Don't get clingy. Don't get attached. Do it and move on, seriously...

"Let's double team her," Girma said, and since Elisabeth was down with that, I had no objections. I lay flat on the carpet, and Elisabeth straddled me, impaling her pussy on my hard dick. Girma came up behind Elisabeth, and after lubricating her asshole, he pushed his hard dick into her backdoor. Elisabeth squealed as Girma's big dark dick filled her asshole even as my thick, pale pole filled her pussy. I just love a woman who doesn't discriminate, how about you?

"Oh shit, fill my holes," Elisabeth squealed as I rammed my dick into her surprisingly tight pussy while Girma filled her backdoor with his dick. The two of us worked her over until the sexy, voluptuous Ethiopian mama had enough. Girma groaned and I sighed happily as we pulled out of Elisabeth's holes. I smiled at her as she rolled on her back, a tired but peaceful look on her beautiful face. Such a remarkable woman...

"Want some of that?" I said to Girma, who looked at me, smiled and then exchanged a look with Elisabeth. Got to get the wife's okay, I thought as Elisabeth nodded at Girma. Grinning, I grabbed a new condom and some lubrication. Girma and I embraced in a manly, passionate way. I put the sexy mature Ethiopian hunk on all fours and began lubricating his ass as his wife watched. The moment of truth had come. White cock is about to go into black male asshole while black woman watches. Without further ado, I pushed my dick into Girma's asshole. Time to get this show on the road...

"Oh yes, fuck Girma's ass," Elisabeth said, and I watched as the freaky Ethiopian laughed gleefully, rubbing her pussy with one hand and fondling her nipples with the other. Girma groaned as I worked my dick into his asshole. The mature Ethiopian brother had a really tight ass, a veritable delight to fuck. I took my sweet time as I fucked Girma's ass, and he screamed louder than his wife Elisabeth as I took him to the edge. I didn't pull my dick out of Girma's ass until he tapped out. I dare say we had a great time.

"That was frigging amazing," Girma said to me, much later, as I sat at a table with him and Elisabeth. We'd showered and gotten dressed, and had some wine before I hit the road. I'm a polite, civilized sort, rough only in the bedroom. I like to talk things over with the couples I play with. What I did right, what I did wrong, what I could have done differently. I work hard at my craft, pun intended. It's the only way to improve. Girma and Elisabeth Tilahun thanked me for my time, and sent me on my way. I do hope to see them again. Ciao!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers