Ethiopian Femdom Revolution

Story Info
Ethiopian dominatrix handles Somali and Burkinabe men.
2.2k words
3.3
7.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"So, fellas, are we going to do this or what?" Habiba Melaku said, hands on her hips, as she looked at her fiancé Yaqub Hussein and his good friend and fellow Carleton University student Nasser Traore, clucking her tongue impatiently. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, Hijab-wearing Ethiopian Muslim gal sighed, wishing to high heaven that the fellas would get with the frigging program. She couldn't believe that they were actually getting cold feet. After all, the whole threesome thing was actually their frigging idea...

As the first female president of the Muslim Scholars Association at Carleton University in the City of Ottawa, Habiba Melaku is considered by many to be a trailblazer in more ways than one. Born in the City of Adama, Ethiopia, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Habiba Melaku considers herself a young woman with a foot in each world, Western society and the Muslim community. It isn't easy being a tall and somewhat chubby, brown-skinned African Muslim female in North America, especially given the current state of the world.

Habiba Melaku tried to balance her civil engineering studies at Carleton University with her responsibilities as the newest President of the Muslim Scholars Association and of course, her relationship with her boyfriend, computer science major and professional stud muffin Yaqub Hussein. From the moment Habiba laid eyes on the tall, handsome, well-dressed but shit-talking Somali Muslim brother during a club discussion, she knew she wanted to make Yaqub hers. And what Habiba wants, she usually gets...

Habiba basically stalked the handsome Yaqub, until he got the hint and approached her, and actually asked for her number. A few coffee dates and movie outings later, a mesmerized Yaqub asked Habiba to be his lady, and she 'reluctantly' agreed. Fast forward a year and the two of them were engaged. Theirs is a passionate relationship, in part due to Habiba's barely controlled sensuality and Yaqub's willingness to try new things. They kept the fire going on in their relationship, and then some...

"I'm game," Yaqub Hussein said, and Habiba looked at the tall, slender, chocolate-hued and smooth shaven Somali stud and nodded approvingly. Rising from the couch, Yaqub began unbuttoning his green flannel shirt, and took off his khaki pants. Soon, Yaqub was naked, and he held his long dick in his hands, waiting. His good friend Nasser Traore, a burly, muscular Burkinabe Muslim brother with skin the color of mahogany grinned and shook his head, as if he couldn't believe what he was about to get into...

"You guys are wild but I'm down for whatever," Nasser said, and he took off his blue denim shirt, revealing his muscular, hairy chest. Unbuckling his black jeans, Nasser let them fall to the floor, and Habiba's eyes zeroed in on the burly brother's crotch, for he wasn't wearing any underwear. Nasser's sex stood at attention like a soldier about to be inspected by his unit commander. Habiba smiled as she noticed that Nasser's dick was thick and dark, like the rest of him. She simply couldn't wait to experience it up close...

"Well, fellas, you're in for a treat," Habiba said, and the young Ethiopian Hijabi smiled coyly and began to undress as the mesmerized studs looked on. Blessed with height, and a curvy body which she almost always concealed under traditional clothing, Habiba nevertheless possessed a raw sensuality that drew men to her like moths to the flame. Their eyes followed her curves, and she knew they salivated whenever they snuck a peek at her thick round ass, which not even her traditional outfits could hide...

"Oh wow, now that's what I call booty," Nasser said, smiling at Habiba, and he and Yaqub exchanged a wink as the smiling Habiba let her dress fall to the floor, revealing a curvy, caramel-hued body that models would envy. Clad in her bra and panties, Habiba smiled at her captive audience of two, and then did away with her Hijab, freeing her long and curly dark hair. Clad in her birthday suit, the East African Muslim beauty gazed fearlessly at her lover and his friend, majestically tall, and bodacious, unmatched in power and sex appeal.

"Men, before you come into the Temple, you must bow to the Queen who dwells within it," Habiba said, hands on her hips. Yaqub and Nasser exchanged a look, then shrugged and smiled. In and out of the bedroom, Habiba Melaku of Ethiopia is a bossy woman through and true. Take it or leave it, that's just the way she is. Yaqub loved that about her, so he fell to his face before Habiba and gently kissed her right foot. Nasser hesitated, then, taking his cue from Yaqub, he kissed Habiba's left foot.

"Such lovely feet you have, my queen," Yaqub said, and Habiba looked down at him, smiled and nodded. With his queen's assent, Yaqub rose, and gently kissed her on the lips. Habiba kissed him back, and drew him close. Nasser rose, after kissing Habiba's toes, and looked at her, an expectant look on his dark, handsome face. Habiba nodded gently, and Nasser bowed his head, and she kissed him on the lips. Satisfied with her men's conduct, Habiba clapped them both on their fine behinds.

"Hmm, such fine men, let's see what you can do for your queen," Habiba said, grabbing Yaqub's dick and Nasser's cock, and with that, she headed toward the bedroom. The two young African Muslim men dutifully followed their queen without needing to be prompted, for she literally had them by the balls. Once they reached the king-sized bed, Habiba released Yaqub and Nasser, and stretched luxuriously on its plush surface. Smiling coyly, Habiba looked at the two men who stood there, their faces full of lustful eagerness.

"We're here to please you," Yaqub and Nasser said in unison, and Habiba grinned. Lying on the bed, she licked her lips and rubbed her breasts together, and the two men followed her every move. Habiba spread her thick, sexy thighs wide open, exposing her hairy pussy, and she touched her clit with her index finger, then brought it to her lips. Yaqub and Nasser's breaths quickened, just like Habiba expected. Got you right where I want you, Habiba thought slyly.

"Well, gentlemen, it's high time you made yourselves useful," Habiba said, and Yaqub and Nasser came forward. Kneeling at the foot of the bed, the two young black men each took a foot and began sucking on Habiba's toes. Habiba smiled as Yaqub and Nasser licked their way up, and she spread her thighs wider as they brought their handsome faces close to her crotch. Whoever was the first to reach her sweet spot would be her ride for the night...

"Hmm, so enticing," Nasser whispered, and Habiba grinned as the Burkinabe stud brought his face close to her crotch. Looking up at her, he smiled and waited. Habiba nodded almost imperceptibly and Nasser began licking her pussy. Yaqub looked on, stunned and to be quite frank, feeling a bit miffed that his good friend Nasser reached his darling fiancée Habiba's sweet spot first. Oh, well...

"Yaqub, don't fret, come here," Habiba said, shaking her head as she noticed that her fiancé was sulking. Yaqub rose and came closer, and Habiba grabbed his dick and stroked it. The Somali brother was already hard but Habiba's magic touch got him even harder. Smiling, Habiba kissed the head of Yaqub's dick, and then, as the young man looked on, his horny and bossy girlfriend took him into her mouth. Yaqub sighed happily, for sometimes it pays to come in second...

"I love the way you taste," Nasser paused to say, and Habiba winked at him, for she couldn't well reply to the Burkinabe stud, not with Yaqub's dick in her mouth. Nasser teased Habiba by sliding his fingers into her pussy, and he flicked his tongue over her clitoris, driving her absolutely nuts. Nasser loved going down on a female and Habiba had one of the best tasting pussies he'd ever gone down on. Indeed, the voluptuous and bossy Ethiopian cutie was something else...

"Oh damn, Habiba, you're killing me," Yaqub said, his breath coming out in staccato bursts as Habiba sucked him off, her lovely head bobbing up and down. Habiba stopped sucking Yaqub, and he sighed in relief. Seconds later, Yaqub came, dripping manly juice all over the bed. The Somali brother's relief was short-lived, however, for Habiba grabbed his balls and gave them a good squeeze, causing Yaqub to wince in pain. Smiling, Habiba shook her head and focused on Nasser, who was eating her pussy with a passion she found pleasantly surprising...

"Oh, Nasser, you do that so well," Habiba squealed, arching her back as the Burkinabe stud basically stabbed her clit with his tongue while twisting his fingers this way and that, his magic touch setting her pussy on fire. Yaqub stood by, with his dick in his hands, watching as Nasser pleasured his woman with his devilish tongue. Soon Habiba was squirming on the bed, moaning and writhing, close to the edge, for Nasser's tongue action was that good. Moments later Habiba squealed in delight as she came...

"Nasser, you amazing hunk of a man, what did you to do me?" Habiba said, a few moments later, and Nasser grinned and shrugged. Smiling at him, Habiba gestured for him to come closer and the Burkinabe stud did as he was told. Standing before Habiba with his hard dick standing at attention and his hands clasped behind his back, Nasser waited. Tentatively, Habiba grasped Nasser's dick and stroked it, and, after winking at Yaqub, she began sucking the other man's dick...

"Hmm, nice," Nasser cooed softly, smiling as he watched Habiba suck his dick. The Ethiopian gal was absolutely magnificent, and he couldn't believe how sensual and kinky she was. Nasser wished that the Muslim gals in his hometown of Banfora, Burkina Faso, were more like Habiba. After moving to Ottawa to study mathematics at Carleton University, Nasser thought the white girls were the only freaky, liberated women to be found. After meeting his good friend Yaqub's fiancée Habiba, Nasser realized how wrong he was. Fearlessly freaky Muslim women do exist...

"Hmm, that was fun, Nasser, you taste wonderful, but I need more, Yaqub, come here, I need both of you," Habiba said, after polishing Nasser's dick with her succulent lips. Yaqub and Nasser stood on either side of her, awaiting her orders. Habiba smiled, pleased to be surrounded by such fine specimens of African Muslim masculinity. The things she was going to do with them, and to them...

"We're here for you, my goddess," Yaqub said, and Nasser smiled at his friend and echoed the same sentiment, while an excited Habiba looked on. Rising to her feet, the Ethiopian temptress grinned and kissed Yaqub, then Nasser. Stroking both of their dicks, the young woman looked at her lovers lustfully. Nodding, Habiba pressed her thick ass against Yaqub's groin while caressing Nasser's chest hairs. Time to really double my fun, Habiba thought slyly while reaching for the packs of condoms in a nearby drawer...

"Oh fuck this is intense," Habiba squealed, a few minutes later. Yaqub lay on the bed, and he lay one hand on his fiancée's hip while stroking her breasts with the other. Habiba straddled him, impaling her wet, hairy pussy on his hard dick. Meanwhile, Nasser finished rolling the condom on his hard dick and took some Aveeno cream from Habiba's nightstand. Spreading Habiba's thick ass cheeks wide open, Nasser took some cream and smeared some on her asshole, and then applied some on his dick. Time to get this show on the road...

"So tight," Nasser whispered, as he worked his hard dick into Habiba's asshole. The Ethiopian beauty moaned deeply and turned around, a wild look on her beautiful face as her eyes met Nasser's. With slow, deep strokes, Nasser worked his dick into Habiba's ass while Yaqub bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into Habiba's pussy. Habiba began to ride the two studs really hard, loving the deliciously hot pain and wicked pleasure she felt as Nasser and Yaqub drilled their dicks into her holes. Most women weren't daring enough to try the whole double penetration thing, but Habiba definitely wasn't like most women...

"Oh fuck, I can't take it anymore," Habiba shouted, half an hour later, after Yaqub and Nasser relentlessly slammed their dicks into her holes. Overwhelmed by the myriad sensations assailing her voluptuous body in the most wickedly fun way possible, the Ethiopian Muslim gal finally tapped out. Nasser and Yaqub heeded their favorite lady's words and pulled out of her. Spent, the three of them lay on the bed, side by side, sweaty but feeling more alive than ever...

"Hmm, to many more days like this one, Habiba, I love you babe," Yaqub said, and the Somali stud pulled his favorite Ethiopian cutie close and kissed her. Habiba kissed Yaqub back, and snuggled against him. Smiling at Nasser, Habiba nodded gratefully at the Burkinabe stud, for she still felt ( pleasurably ) sore in the butt after the pounding he just gave her. Nasser bumped his fist against Yaqub's and smiled at Habiba. What a lady, he thought. The adventurous Muslim trio lay in bed, basking in the warm afterglow of a good fuck. A good time was had by all, and guess what? The world didn't end because of it!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers