Ethiopian Girls For Haitian Boyz

Story Info
Ethiopian businesswoman and Haitian cop meet in Toronto.
1.7k words
1.78
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

After a hard day at her job with the Maxwell Insurance Company in downtown Toronto, executive Eldana Melenik comes home, and gets the surprise of a lifetime. Lying on the living room floor, completely naked, is her Haitian husband, Ontario Provincial Police officer Paul Augustine. The young Ethiopian woman smiled when she saw her hubby face down and ass up, waiting for her. Smiling, she wishes him a good afternoon. Grinning, her favorite big and tall Black hunk tells her that he's lubed up and ready to go. I'll be the judge of that, she said with a smirk.

Kicking off her pumps, Eldana tosses her hand bag to a nearby chair and grabs the strap-on dildo lying on the couch nearby. She straps it on, then strokes the eight-inch plastic cock. Hmmm. It feels good in her hand. She always feel powerful and turned on when she's wearing a strap-on dildo. At five-foot-three and 117 pounds, the caramel-skinned young woman isn't exactly the picture of dominance but once she's got her strap-on she's the definition of fierce. And dammit her man knows it. Please fuck me, Paul practically begs. Grabbing the condoms, Eldana rolls one on the dildo and walks up to her eager submissive.

Hard to imagine that a few months ago, Paul was so reticent when it came to experimenting sexually in the bedroom. Eldana had to smile at that. She'd known him since their freshman year at York University and back then he was sexually conservative, to say the least. The big macho Haitian dude used to say "hell no I don't get down like that" whenever she tried to finger his asshole while sucking his dick. "Straight men don't do this shit," he used to say, before she enlightened him. One night, after much pleading, Paul allowed Eldana to use one of her small dildos on his ass while going down on him. Amazingly, Paul came harder and louder than ever before. That night, their sex lives changed. Paul discovered a new pathway to pleasure which he couldn't deny, and Eldana was more than happy to help him cross that threshold.

Since then, Paul simply couldn't get enough of Eldana's brand of magic. The dude was addicted to her, and she liked it that way. By way of her strap-on dildo Eldana introduced him to the world of BDSM, which enriched their sexual and romantic lives beyond anything they could have imagined. It brought them closer together, linking them mind, body and soul. Kept the passion alive and well in their eight-year marriage. With their son Ephraim away at camp, they had the house to themselves. Which is why it wouldn't matter how hard Eldana went on Paul or how loud he screamed as a response. In suburban Toronto, no one cares if you scream. They've seen it all and done it all.

Eldana placed her hands on Paul's hips and told him to spread them in her best cop's voice. Paul did not need to be told twice. Grimacing with effort, he spread his cheeks, opening himself up for his wife. Eldana grinned and smacked his ass playfully before pressing the dildo against his asshole. Eldana heard Paul's sharp intake of breath, and knew he craved getting it as much as she craved giving it to him. In spite of all that, she teased him a bit, poking his ass with the dildo without fully penetrating him, and whispering into his ear. Paul pushed back, and Eldana pulled back, teasing him some more.

I want you but not like this, Eldana said softly. Grinning, she ordered Paul to get on his back. Reluctantly, Paul did as he was told. For his impatience she smacked him across the face, hard. This caused his eyes to widen. Eldana smirked mischievously, her way of reminding him that she was in charge. I apologize for my impudence, Paul said through gritted teeth. Even though he enjoyed sexual submission immensely, it didn't come easily to him. As a six-foot-four, 260-pound Black man, he was used to dominating pretty much everything and everyone around him through his sheer masculine presence and personal magnetism. Well, fate sent a woman to bring him to his knees and her name is Eldana.

Lift your legs in the air, Eldana told Paul through clenched teeth. Nodding, he obeyed. Standing over him, feeling absolutely powerful and serene, Eldana looked at her darling hubby. Tall, broad-shouldered and muscular, Paul was damn near perfect physically. Born in Mississauga to Haitian immigrant parents, he was a strong, capable and intelligent man. Paul won himself an academic scholarship to York University where he studied criminal justice before going to police college and becoming a constable with the Ontario Provincial Police. As a Black man in Canada, and a metropolitan cop at that, he was up against a wall of racism, criticism and ostracism daily. Against such odds he had to be strong, show no fear. There were very few moments in his life when he didn't have to be strong, and show his vulnerable side. For he had a vulnerable side. With Eldana, whom he loved and trusted, he could show and even explore that mostly hidden side of himself.

Looking into Paul's eyes, Eldana gently stroked his cheek, then leaned over and kissed him. Gently she massaged his dick, which hardened and thickened at her touch. Without a word being spoken, she kissed a path from his lips to his neck, and finally to his chest and belly before finally settling on his groin. Gently she blew on his dick, and, with her eyes never leaving his, she began sucking on his cock. Paul sighed deeply as Eldana took his cock in her mouth. Flicking her tongue over his dick head, gently she pulled back the foreskin. She'd been surprised when she first went down on him ages ago, back when they were dating. Paul was uncut. Many men in the Caribbean are uncut, Paul said defensively. Eldana assured him that she wasn't turned off by him and indeed, she found his foreskin fun to play with.

Eldana licked Paul's dick head, then gently sucked on his balls. This caused him to moan and dig his fingers into the living room carpet. While sucking him off, Eldana thrust one finger then two into his ass, going in all the way to her knuckles. Paul's eyes widened, and a moment later he gasped loudly as he came. Eldana, who knew what was coming, guzzled down every last drop of his masculine spunk. A lot of women do not like a man shooting his cum all over their face but Eldana didn't mind at all. Eldana let Paul catch his breath, then told him to get ready for more. Once she deemed him ready, she pressed the dildo against his ass and then pushed it inside with a determined thrust.

Paul's eyes widened like saucers and a shriek escaped his mouth as Eldana held his legs in the air while thrusting the dildo deep into his ass. Now I'm inside of you, she whispered into his ear as she leaned over before gently biting his neck. Paul groaned as Eldana penetrated him. Dammit, she was inside of him, a fact which both terrified and thrilled him. While working her dildo up his ass, Eldana stroked Paul's dick. He sighed wistfully as she completely dominated him, fucking him while controlling his dick. Sinking her teeth into his shoulder, Eldana bit him and when he cried out in pain she thrust the dildo deeper into his ass, causing him to scream even louder. You belong to me, she said with a wicked grin.

When Paul looked into Eldana's eyes, she saw fear in his, and awe. And judging by how hard his dick felt in her hand, he was turned on as well. She had him right where she wanted him. Eldana looked into his eyes and told him that she owned him, mind, body and soul. When Paul didn't answer fast enough she grabbed his cock and balls and twisted them, hard. A weak groan escaped Paul's eyes, and beads of sweat pearled on his forehead. Yes mistress, he said with a meek smile and nod. Satisfied with his compliance, Eldana kissed him full and deep. Gently she pulled the dildo out of his ass. Paul wrapped his arms around her, returning her kiss as he wrapped her in a powerful embrace.

Stroking her husband's hard dick, Eldana grinned and climbed on top of him. Without a word she grabbed his dick and rubbed it against her pussy. Fuck me, her eyes told him wordlessly. Paul grinned and smacked her big, heart-shaped ass and she purred like a kitten as he thrust into her. After dominating the hell out of him, she felt horny as can be and definitely wanted some D. Fortunately, Paul had immense reserves of energy which he poured into Eldana. Once more the alpha male Eldana knew and loved, Paul grabbed her and laid her on the floor, spreading her legs and raising them in the air. Hard and fast he pumped into her, just the way she liked it. The feel of his hard dick inside of her, hitting all of her sweet spots, thrilled her to no end. Eldana straddled Paul, and she rode her man all the way to a shuddering orgasm just like a good wife should. Her cries of ecstasy mingled with his as their passions were unleashed, until they lay exhausted on a carpet stained with their juices. Happy as can be.

Eldana rested her head on Paul's chest, and played with his thick, unruly chest hairs. Although she teased him all the time about them, she liked his chest hairs. How did I get so lucky and catch you? Eldana asked him, smiling. Paul smiled and reminded her that he caught her. She smacked his chest playfully and he grabbed her, tickling her in spite of her protests and funny attempts to get away. Now he lay on top of her, just like she had intended all along. I love you crazy Habesha woman, Paul told her. And I love you too my Haitian King, Eldana said with a satisfied grin.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers