Etienne and Monique Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronique's expression had totally transformed from one of nervous confusion, to that of a cute and playfully coy excitement.

"And strip to your underwear." Monique added with a mischievous smirk. Etienne chuckled as she said it.

"Oui mistress!" Veronique replied exuberantly, but still with a hint of nervous guavering. She left the room with a new found enthusiasm.

There was a brief delay, the sisters shared a moment of jubilation, punching the air and hugging each other not realising that Veronique had returned. Hurriedly they regained their composure.

Veronique played it carefully, not revealing that she had seen anything.

"Mesdemoiselles, is not the sir and lady of ze 'ouse still 'ere?" She quizzed with genuine concern, covering her breasts with one forearm.

"Don't fret, they'll be brushing their teeth and getting in bed on the other side of the house." Monique stated nonchalantly, not wishing to regain the image of when the girls walked in on their parents engaged in bedroom gymnastics after another soiree.

Veronique nodded, turned about and left. There was another pause before the girls continued with a moments celebration once more, this time more restrained.

12