Etienne and Monique Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now the pain in Veronique's back was starting to burn, it was then that she noticed a tingling sensation. Not just the warm and glowing sensation of arousal, that had been building for some time. This was a cool, burning. It was hard to explain, but it built in her loins. It was the gel. The tea tree shaving gel was reacting to the only liquid in her panties, her moistening from arousal. It had set off the foaming reaction which began to heat up the skin, but cools at the same time. It was a little like sucking on several strong mints; both hot and cold, but it was happening in her most sensitive region.

Oh how it burned and at the same time sent shivers through her vagina and clit. She made to stand upright and wanted desperately to scratch her crotch, but Etienne's insertion and forward pressure made it impossible for her to stand up. The cunning domme had ensured that she had no hands free to deal with the irritation.

"Oh I wouldn't do that little one, you'll only make it worse." Came the mischievous tones of Etienne who was enjoying the minor victory of a well thought-out act of foreplay.

"Mmmpf!" Veronique protested, but she resumed her position and tried to focus on cleaning Monique.

The sensation built up, now she was just going through the motions of cleaning. Veronique's mind could barely focus on the task as the heat between her legs turned into a throbbing, her nether regions reacted to the chemicals and the more aroused she became the more the gel reacted. Etienne truly was an evil genius, god how she wanted to screw her brains out.

Monique kissed the maid's nipples as they swung past her face, occasionally missing, but this was almost the most fun she had ever had in the bath. Veronique continued her chore, her hand eventually sank below the waterline having cleaned everything above it and her hand movements slowed. Both sisters arched their backs in response as Veronique's deft hands circled their pubis. Etienne undid the gag from Veronique and dispatched it to a random corner of the room.

"Thank you mistress." Veronique said after smacking her lips a couple of times and dribbling a long stream of saliva and other liquids into the bathwater.

Veronique's voice was pitchy and broken, she was clearly affected by the chemical reaction between her thighs and the firm probing motions of Etienne in her arse was sending shivers up her spine. She rocked her hips from side to side to ease the burning, like a child in need of a toilet. Not fully understanding that it just served to work the foam deeper.

"Mistress?" Veronique eventually pleaded.

"Yes Veronique, what is it?" Etienne taunted.

"Mistress, please can I take off ze knickers please?"

"Of course Veronique, you only needed to beg." Etienne chuckled with manic enjoyment.

Monique took the moment of distraction to draw the nearest of Veronique's nipples into her mouth. Etienne removed her finger and allowed Veronique to stand, depriving Monique of her continued enjoyment of Veronique's teat and the delicious delving fingers on their crotch.

The maid pressed her palms into her back and stretched it out to remove the cramp. When she opened her eyes after feeling the relief of being upright again Etienne was holding her right hand outstretched.

"Veronique, my finger is not clean, please clean it."

Monique's jaw dropped open, she espied the slickness of her sister's finger from her deep probing of Veronique's tight, pursed rectum, she waited for Veronique to say 'handstand' but the word did not come.

12