Etienne and Monique Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah wonderful!" She boomed as she espied the sisters and Brigitte enter the room.

Lady Katharine stood up quickly, her slave-lectern scurried sideways quickly out of her bee-line path toward the twins. At a guess Katharine was a good six feet five inches tall at least. Her hair was pulled to a high top-knot but still flowed half way down her back.

Monique did not know what she had expected, but she certainly did not expect Katharine to be lounging around in a flower print summer dress and wearing white ankle socks.

Lady Katharine approached the sisters with enthusiasm and a beaming smile. She leaned in to Etienne and kissed her on her left cheek, then her right and held her hands out to grasp Etienne's. They behaved like two long-lost school friends.

"Oh it is such a delight to finally meet you." Katharine enthused.

"The pleasure is all mine my lady Katharine." Etienne replied.

"And this is your delightful sister Monique, how wonderful."

Monique found the lady's demeanour was contagious.

"It is wonderful to meet you lady Katharine." Monique added slightly uncomfortably.

Katharine released Etienne's hands and proceeded to kiss Monique on the cheek before gesturing to the second chaise longue.

"Sister Katherine? Just how many slaves do you have here?" Etienne probed.

Lady Katherine and her mother's estate was clearly sizeable, their influence and ambition considerably more so.

"Oh how rude!" Madame Katherine barked without warning.

"My sincerest apologies," Etienne began.

"Oh no not you darling sister," The mistress corrected. She clapped her hands and a door amongst bookshelves swung open.

"I had forgotten the refreshments." Their hostess chirruped in playful absent-mindedness.

Etienne, relieved that she had not offended her hostess, held her sisters' hand for reassurance, an action that caught Monique quite off-guard. The sisters gently lowered themselves onto the chaise longue and their host settled onto hers.

To the delight of both sisters, two gazelle-like twin sisters entered. A smile crossed both their faces when it became obvious that the newly arrived twins were not in fact twins. They had been made up that way using cleverly designed lipstick and eyeshadow. Their skin differed only slightly in texture and hue. The black and red lace dresses they wore were styled with the addition of leather straps, pulling their stomachs together as one, in faux Siamese twin beauty.

Miss Katherine introduced them as Sonya and Laura, a german and an american.

"When these two heard that you were coming to visit they insisted that they be present to supplement your own slaves." Madame Katherine stated with pride.

"They seldom ask anything of me so I felt compelled to allow them that favour."

Etienne and Monique nodded and agreed with excited humility. Monique was beginning to warm to this generous domme after all. She and her sister saw it as a very empathic gesture.

"In turn," Madame Katherine continued, unable to mask her glee.

"I insisted that they remain bound to each other in this fashion."

"Oh I love it!" Monique yelled, like an exuberant child receiving the very best christmas present she had ever asked Santa for.

"Sonya, Laura, please offer our guests drinks."

The broadly smiling Laura raised her tray of drinks. Three hiball glasses of pimms and lemonade with a mint leaf each were passed to each of the dommes. Sonya transferred the glasses while Laura kept the tray steady.

"Very well done girls," Etienne said finally as she took her beverage from the graceful Sonya slave.

"That's not easy to do." Monique intoned, smiling warmly at the nearest, which was Sonya.

"I suppose it is right and proper that I explain how things work here as it is clear that your sister is a little new to this."

"Oh dear, have I made a horrible mistake?" Monique said with genuine concern in her voice. She made to replace her drink back on the tray, hesitated, then retained it.

"No sister, not yet." Etienne's response came loaded with a pregnant pause. She awaited their gracious host's explanation eagerly.

"We, my darling sister Monique, are a community of action." She supped on her drink, turning it in her hands.

"Whatever a slave, or pet does is either good or it is bad. Bad deeds are punished, good ones are,"

"Rewarded?" Monique chimed in.

"Precisely." She stated, measuring Monique's reaction.

It took a few moments for the gravity of this statement to sink in. When it eventually did Monique looked at Sonya, so graceful and so patient, as though the conversation between the three mistresses had paused her actions, which in effect they did.

Monique began to turn toward her sister for guidance and then stopped. Taking the initiative, Monique beckoned the bound-together slaves to step closer. To make her sister feel more comfortable Etienne mimicked her gesticulation, asking the subserviant twins to approach.

Still holding the tray level, Sonya and Laura did as they were told. With no prompting Monique tilted her glass and scooped out an ice cube. She stroked Sonya's stomach, then followed the line of her left leg to the hem of Sonya's dress, then, scooping it up with her upturned palm Monique used her other hand to pull the crotch of Sonya's knickers forward. With a wry grin Monique dumped the frozen cube down the girl's underwear. She moaned throatily and wriggled.

Monique was enjoying this new-found confidence in full knowledge that she could do what she liked to Sonya and all there present would support and encourage her. Without a second thought she pressed her palm flat into the girl's crotch, feeling her supple flesh give as the cube dipped between her fleshy folds. Sonya stifled a gasp, but Monique was renewed and that her lewd actions had interrupted their conversation was not at the forefront of her mind.

Etienne shook her head as though to clear a fog away from her mind and returned to her discussion with the madame Katherine.

"My sister is learning bless her."

"Oh I dare say that at the end of the week her mind will be open to all kinds of new possibilities. If that is what she does to reward getting a drink right I have no idea what she'll do to our chef."

Etienne nodded as her sister's hand cradled the girl's pubis, her mid and index finger pressing hard into cold, damp cotton panties. Sonya was starting to breathe more heavily, Laura's role meanwhile had become a support for her faux twin. To assist Monique she was holding Sonya's skirt out of the way.

Monique all the while was watching Sonya's face contorting slightly as subtle waves of sexual excitement washed over her, increasing in intensity as Monique's hand sought out her clit and pressed the shrinking, melting ice cube into her pussy.

"Sorry sister Etienne, you were saying?" Katherine said at last.

"Yes, I was intrigued to know how many slaves you have here at the moment?"

Madam Katherine gave it some thought before responding proudly. "We have thirty slaves, eight are my mother's, eleven masterless, three pets which are all mine. The other six belong to another guest whom you shall meet at dinner."

"I'm impressed, that's quite an entourage." Etienne retorted glancing across at the continuing lewd activities of her sister and Sonya, the faux twin.

"Thank you, you'll find that all have been well trained." Madam Katherine drew a deep breath before continuing.

"One of the pets will mentor your girl." Madam Katherine informed them just as the slave Sonya emitted a guttural moan.

12