Euphoria - Brooklyn 99

Story Info
Sometimes being on the wrong side of the law is fun.
1.4k words
3.71
7.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FINALLY!" shouted Diaz as she finished her very final bit of paperwork.

This startled Amy, "what's going on you gave me a heart attack?!"

"All that paperwork's done for the drug bust, now to submit it to evidence and be done with it."

"What drug is it this time?" enquired Amy.

"Euphoria, it's this dust that makes everything amazing. It's everywhere in the club scene," replied Diaz

"You seem to say it with confidence," said Amy.

"When I was undercover I had to do it with the gang leader Emma we did, and it ended up in a club bathroom fucking in a stall, it was tight."

Amy stood god smacked, "Rosa I can't believe you did that."

"Well I got the job done, but it's a pity because she was the best sex I ever had and I arrested her this morning." She hasn't been able to stop thinking about sex since she seemed to scan Amy's body as she said that and Amy noticed.

"My eyes are up here," Amy said.

"Oh, calm down Jake's been away a while I'm allowed to steal a look. Anyway, I'm going to Evidence. Since you're the only other detective here ill need you to co-sign this you mind following me?" Rosa asked gathering the samples of Euphoria and boxing them all.

Amy nodded "be down in 5."

Rosa Exited and Amy noticed as she entered the elevator her nipples were hard through her tight white blouse. Amy idly sat back; that was such a weird exchange why was she so taken aback by Rosa's admission, was it because she was a woman? Amy had not had sex in 5 months. It was all too much for her also she had been watching more Lesbian porn just to spice it up when masturbating, but she needed to focus. A vibration on her phone snapped her out of her trance. Bring my glasses please, it said from Diaz.

Amy walked over and grabbed the pair of glasses and noticed in Diaz's drawer a little of baggie of Euphoria. Was she going to skim it?

She inspected the bag and took out a small little sample. Now what Amy didn't realize was you didn't have to ingest Euphoria. contact with your skin was enough she could already feel the elation overwhelming her. She quickly brought the sample and the glasses into the elevator. In her haste, she managed to trip slightly causing more of the drug to spill down her blouse.

"Oh god oh god." Amy in a state of panic tried to swash the rest away but her body had absorbed it she couldn't believe how amazing it felt. She was grinding slowly in the elevator up and down as it hummed the 6 floors down to the lock up. Amy exited and noticed she needed to freshen up. She entered the girl's washroom and took a second to pause. When Amy caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror she noticed a wet stain on the front of her pants. She opened the button and pulled them down to her knees she had never had a damp patch like this. she couldn't believe the sexual arousal she was feeling. Without thinking she kicked off her heels and took off her slacks. Her thighs were sweaty from the heat of her loins.

She stepped back into her heels since public restroom floors are gross. She needed relief she knew now what Diaz was going through she needed to help her friend while she was helping herself. She looked in the mirror she opened her blouse a little just enough so anyone could see her blue lacy bra that matched her damp panties. She let her hair down which felt amazing it looked so full and messy she completed the look with Diaz's glasses. She continued towards lockup and had a quick peek to make sure no one was around.

Amy entered with Rosa looking the other way she approached the table and sat with her legs on either foot on the small table before her legs open and with her breasts pressed up.

"Oh Rosa skimming Euphoria off the top of your little bust, how could you," she said hoping to gauge her reaction.

Rosa's eyes widened, "I can explain," she said turning to see the incredibly sexy detective look like something out of a porno.

"Amy you look . . ." was all the gorgeous Rosa could muster. Amy loved the power she felt she reached to pull her panties down so slowly and seductively until they were dangling off her right foot. She beckoned Rosa closer. Rosa followed almost like a zombie and walked right into reach of Amy.

She pointed at her panties, "feel how damp they are," she said. Rosa grabbed them they were so wet she looked at Amy this time with a look of Lust.

Amy reached a long onto Rosa's shoulder and forcefully made her sit down in the small chair she was staring at Amy's glistening cunt, she couldn't look away.

Amy brandished some Euphoria and sprinkled it all over Rosa and her cunt the effect was instant. Rosa attacked her pussy with vigor and the sheer passion made Amy Scream, Rosa was skilled at licking pussy Amy moaned, "Ro Ro Ro Ro!" was all she could muster Diaz could feel Santiago's strong thighs tighten around her ears. She was dripping she reached up and mauled Amy's breasts as she attacked not needing a break as the Euphoria made it all feel amazing.

"Rosa I'm about Rosa I'm cumming!" exclaimed Amy as her firm butt lifted off the table. She couldn't contain herself, she rhythmically bounced for a couple seconds as she let the juices flow. Rosa kept licking through it all until Amy collapsed unable to breath properly. She was seeing white. Rosa felt Amy go weak and used it as an opportunity to take advantage she sat up and grabbed the bag of euphoria and inhaled it and poured the rest on Amy. She ripped off her own shirt then shed her jeans and underwear in one motion.

She climbed upon the table and slapped her glasses off Amy and aggressively kissed her grabbing a main of her hair and stopping. She sat up and slid her thighs on either side of Amy.

"Eat my pussy now," she said sitting on Amy's face.

Amy was sloppy at it but Rosa was in ecstasy, so it still felt amazing. She bounced up on Amy's tongue. Juices were flowing she reached back jammed a finger into Amy's cunt and fingered her. Amy's spare hand slapped Rosa's toned Ass. Rosa was about to cum but gave no warning. Her eyes rolled back and as Amy sped up her licking Rosa's body went stiff and she halted her fingering and just collapsed back off Amy falling off the table and onto the ground. Both women covered in sweat gasping for breath felt the situation got a little beyond them. This had been building up for some time. Amy sat up on her elbow and looked at Rosa as her breasts swayed up and down with every breath.

"That stuff is no joke," Amy said.

Rosa smirked, "That was amazing."

Amy was wondering what came over her, "How much of this stuff did you get?" she asked.

"A lot," said Rosa sitting up. "We need to clean up."

She gathered what was left of her clothes and the paperwork and brought it to Amy "I'm taking a half pound of this stuff you can sign here and we can submit this to evidence. I'll keep the rest, you want half?" Her bland forceful tone was back.

"I'm not too sure about that, but your secret safe with me," Amy said signing the paperwork.

Rosa took plenty of baggies and slid them into her discarded Jeans and told Amy she would sort some for her.

Amy stood up and went to try gather her clothes, but as she bent over Rosa jammed a finger straight up her pussy eliciting a groan from her. Amy stood up straight and she tried to turn to face Rosa who then aggressively kissed her. "Now let's go shower," said Rosa walking out wearing nothing except her smile.

"What if someone sees?" Amy asked.

"It's 5 in the morning, no one is here c'mon," Rosa said. She extended a hand and Amy grabbed it and they exited to the woman's washroom. Next door there was a lot left to do and so many possibilities, but for Amy it really was Euphoric.