EuroLetters Ch. 02

Story Info
She writes home about her continued sexual adventures.
1.5k words
4.45
47.3k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Hey Clara!

Ok, so, I think I was telling you about Paul and Patrick when I got interrupted??? By the way, "Mousetrap" was pretty cool, I guessed some of it before the end but not all of it! I can't tell you the end though, we all had to swear at the beginning not to tell =P Not that they'll ever know but still… I'd rather make you come back here with me and see it for yourself!!!

Anyway, back to Paul and Patrick. So Paul was this black guy, WAY too short for me usually, only 5'5" (I don't do guys that are shorter than me usually, even if it's only an inch), but he had such a great English accent, and he was SO CUTE!!! I always thought that black guys were supposed to be bigger than white guys those… I guess it just depends. I mean, he was thicker, like a LOT thicker, but he was shorter than Patrick - although really, both of them knew how to use 'em so it didn't really matter how big either of them were! Maybe if he'd been taller it would've been bigger. Anyway, he was just so cute, and he saw me there kneeling in front of Patrick and so he asked if he could join in. There were still noises coming from his room, so I guess whatever was going on in there was still going strong, but we said yes anyway!

After all, Patrick had just cum and I needed to get some goodies off!!!!

So he got up on the bed with me and we started kissing and he pulled my pants off, and then he just dove straight into my shaved little cunt!!! Oh yeah, he wasn't shaved by the way, so I guess not all Europeans do that, but anyway. He was one first class pussy licker, I don't even know how he did it!!! I'm starting to think that these guys over here really like the finger in the ass thing though cuz he did that to me while he was licking my hotbox… and then he licked my little asshole too!!!!! It felt fucking FAN-TAS-TICK!!!!!!! I had no idea that my ass could feel so good!!! When I tried anal last year with Mark it hurt SO BAD… I've always liked a finger back there but I didn't know that a tongue could be even better!!!! It was AMAZING. I started cumming while he was licking my ass and then he sucked my little clitty into his mouth and it was just all over with.

By the time I stopped cumming Patrick was hard again and he was looking at my thrashing on the bed with my big boobs bouncing… and so he just practically jumped on me and started playing with the bonanzas! I tell you hun, we need some of these European guys in America - that or we've just been seeing the wrong guys! Having two guys all over you is fucking AWESOME!!!!!!! Patrick and Paul each took a big boob - I've never had two guys sucking on my nipples before!!! It felt so good to have both my nipples in someone's mouth, like symmetrical pleasure you know?! And while they were doing that they both still had a hand down in my pussy, so to reciprocate I took a cock in each hand!! It was fucking hot hun, I wish I'd had a camera!

After a little bit Paul got down between my legs, but Patrick was such a boob man - like I said before - that he didn't to leave my titties alone!!! So he got some lotion and put them all over my babies, and while Paul started fucking my little hotbox, Patrick pressed my tits together and started fucking those!!!!! I felt like such a dirty girl, lying there with my legs spread open, this guy I barely knew pounding away at my cunt while my date for the evening fucked my tits!!! It was awesome though. Paul's dick was the thickest I've ever had in my pussy, and he was really stretching me out, fucking amazing!!! Wider is awfully nice, I mean, you still adjust after a bit, but I love the feeling of being stretched out! You know?! And all while he's doing that Patrick is really tugging on my nipples while he fucks my tits, and you know how that gets me going, I swear I thought milk was gonna start shooting out me the way he was pulling on them!

So with all this attention to my boobs and Paul just really pounding me and stretching me out, I just started cumming again, just like that!!! And I'm shaking and thrashing on the bed and they just keep going, jack hammering me like, and I just kept going higher and higher!!!!! And just when I started to come down again, all of the sudden I was going back up!!! I had my FIRST multiple orgasm!!! So I was starting to feel a little sore from all this cumming, but it was still awesome, and Paul just lifts my legs over his shoulders and goes gung-ho at my pussy.

Well Patrick spews all over my big tits and gives me a real pearl necklace you know, and he gets off of me, just kinda tired and watching as Paul keeps slamming me into the bed. So I'm feeling awfully slutty and I want to do something really dirty, so I start rubbing the cum into my tits, you know? Really rubbing my slimy boobs and pinching my nipples, and then I start taking it and sucking it off my fingers, I mean, hey, I already swallowed one of his loads, why not?! So I'm watching Paul with my legs over his shoulders, admiring how nice our skin tones look together, and my cunt's getting a little sore, but then he slides his finger into my ass and I'm off to the races again!!!!

So while I'm cumming, I'm yelling all these obscenities about fucking me good and all, and it gets Paul off, he pulls out and starts spraying cum all over my body!!! It was so hot, like something you'd see in a porno flick!!! The crazy thing was, all this time and my date still hadn't been in my pussy!!!

Well, we got to take a shower, all three of us, get me all nice and clean after I got all that cum on me, and then we go back to the bedroom!!!

By this time the Good Head had started wearing off a little, even though I was trying to give Paul a blowjob, and so he gave me a little more and I swallowed it… and like two seconds later I could take him all the way down my throat too! The thickness didn't bother me at all =) I'm telling you, that stuff is amazing.

So I'm on my hands and knees on the bed, sucking for all I'm worth on Paul's black lolly, and it's a nice one, I really liked the way it tasted, and Patrick's behind me sliding his dick into my pussy. I felt like a porn star, taking these two guys on at once!! It seemed like they were used to stuff like this though, cuz they really got a rhythm going, taking turns slamming into me which would make me slide onto the other one!!!! Patrick even started slapping my ass while we were fucking, and you know normally I hate that, but I loved it this time!!! It just seemed like such a whorish and slutty thing to do, and I was feeling like such a naughty girl, I just wiggled my ass, asking for more! It didn't feel like he was trying to be a jerk or anything about it, just that he liked to spank me while we were fucking and I liked that a lot.

When they came it was amazing, both of them pushed into me at the same time, and I felt like I was completely stuffed with cock!! And then they both started letting loose in me, and I was swallowing and moaning, and I was SO CLOSE but I couldn't quite get off!!! I was kinda pissed cuz you know, I thought that'd be the end of, they got off and they're done.

NOPE.

Patrick lays me back on the bed and now HE starts eating my pussy, munching my cream pie while Paul plays with my titties!!! Well I was so close that I just started screaming and cumming all over Patrick's face, and he just kept licking till I was done and totally clean.

So that was Patrick and Paul. They gave me their number but I don't want to keep hooking up with the same two guys while I'm over here, that's not the point!

Anyway, tonight we're going on the Jack the Ripper tour… I'm hoping that maybe I'll meet someone new there that I can write you about next time!

*love and kisses*

Your horny friend,

Gina

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers