European Co-operation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann told me later that the ladies were similar. No urinals of course and the soap dispensers were erect pricks which spunked soap when the foreskin was pulled back! I could not resist a peep into one of the cubicles, but was disappointed to find a normal pan and cistern. Bog-standard in fact.

This allowed the other two to leave before I did and returning alone was immediately accosted by one of the bar girls. She was gorgeous. Her dress had a deeply plunging neckline which gaped open when she bent towards me. I could clearly see the dark areola which tipped each fine breast. She addressed me in good English, would I like to go upstairs with her?

The pleasures on offer were not described quite so explicitly as in the Sex-Mall, she indicated rather than spoke, the various places where I cold put my dick. "Or we can do tying up, or pissing. Whatever you like."

The price quoted added a nought to those at the supermarket.

"I am with my wife." I countered.

" I can do her also, or she can just watch."

I politely declined and returned to the table. As I took my place in the centre of the fivesome, between Ann and Eva, Eva said,

"Be careful, they are not always female."

I shot another glance back to the bar. Amazing. I would not have guessed.

The sound system was asking people to take their seats, the show was about to begin.

The house lights dimmed quickly the came back slowly. I those few seconds, it seemed that the dance floor had been replaced, or perhaps covered by, another floor, with a couch in the centre. At opposite sides of the floor were two figures. The man was at about the nine o-clock position, the girl at three o-clock, both facing out. They were both completely nude. She was black, he was white. But that is an over-simplification. He was very white, with a halo of pale blonde hair. All his other hair had been shaven, including his pubes, making his endowment, hanging at rest, seem even bigger. He was oiled all over. Gleaming in the stage lighting.

"Oh wow!" Gasped Ann.

The girl was ebony to his ivory. She seemed matt black. Powdered perhaps. She was completely shaven, head as well. She had the form of a dancer, taut and muscled. She had those sugar loaf tits that were almost the sole domain of afro-Caribbean women until implants became available. Her high, firm arse competed with the tits for sheer grabbability. She slowly turned towards us, her vaginal cleft was high and prominent with bulging outer lips.

"Oh wow!" Said I.

They began a slow, balletic dance, at first without contact but with movements designed to show every fold and crack of their bodies. Her cunt was dark red inside as it was stretched open with her lewd movements. Eventually they began to touch, more and more closely until the were wrapped like mating snakes. Soon she too, shone with oil transferred from him. He lifted her high and slowly turned her upside down, then lowered her down his front to where his prick was now standing up to meet the thick lips which she slid around his straining shaft. He then buried his face into her gaping cunt.

When he came up for air his lower face shone with her juices. She released her oral grasp on his tool and he turned her again. This time when he lowered her she became impaled on his cunt-hook. He walked slowly around the edge of the stage, pausing at each table to thrust in and out of her. She arched her back, head thrown back and tits pointing at the ceiling.

He carried her centre stage and laid back on the couch, she sat astride him, bent forward so that we could see his cock sliding in and out of her hole. Without disengaging, she turned to face his feet and the fucking resumed. Finally, he rolled her under him then pulled her up by the hips so that he could pound at her doggy style. I could hear the squelch as he pumped into her. They seemed to orgasm, probably simulated, separated and took their bow.

The audience applauded enthusiastically, but there were no encores, instead, the soft electronic voice just announced the next act. This time the lights snapped off, giving the audience no time to become accustomed to the dark while the props were changed.

The next act was a lesbian performance, no sleek male nudes for the ladies to gag over, but their turn would come later. The Sapphic frolic was well staged and well acted. It was set, I would guess, in the 1950's, in the sleeping compartment of a train. The sound effects indicating a steam train. The compartment started off empty, then one girl entered and put her bag on the rack. She was followed by a second girl, who did the same. They were dressed fifties style and each wore a little hat, one with a veil. They came to an agreement about who should have the top bunk and began to undress.

Off came the winter coats, followed by the dresses. They both wore stunning, prick-stiffening lingerie, the sort which garnishes a woman's body. Both facing the bunks, one girl looked long and hard at the skimpily clad backside of the other, then put out a hand to fondle a buttock. The other girl frowned at her, but then returned the compliment. They kissed, embraced, kissed some more, fondled each others tits and arses. Slowly the bra's and knickers were discarded. Just high heels, stockings and suspenders now. And the hats.

More fondling and now some tit sucking. Then one girl sat widespread on the lower bunk, the other went down on her cunt. They ended up in a torrid sixty-nine, but not before the one with torpedo like tits had pushed each one in turn into the others fuck-hole and had the resulting sticky deposit licked off. By the time it ended I was not sure that I could hold on to the reservoir of spunk which was building in my balls. How many stiff pricks were out in the open under cover of those tables? And how many hands sliding up and down them? How many wet pussies were being stuffed full of fingers? I thought that I would come in my pants, but before it could happen, the girls finished each other off, kissed goodnight and climbed into their own beds. The act was finished, lights snapped off and the voice announced the next act.

This was different. The house lights were left on, but dimmed. Mr Mesmer - a hypnotist. Tall, dark and handsome. Dressed entirely in black and with a matching goatee beard and a moustache. His assistant was equally striking. A tall oriental girl in an ankle length dress. The dress had a high neck, so that she was covered from neck to ankle, but like the bar girls, the dress hid nothing, merely serving to accentuate what was beneath. The dress was slit both sides to hip level, long shapely legs were revealed when she moved.

The man started his act, with a low deep monotone, he caressed our ears. He meshed his fingers together by lacing the fingers of one hand through the backs of the other. The audience did the same. Ann and I joined in, even though we could not understand what he was saying. He stopped speaking and pulled his own hands apart. I did the same, as did most of the audience, but ten people, three men and seven women, could not unlock their fingers!

Among those still locked were Ann and Eva. We were sitting boy - girl - boy - girl - boy, with me in the middle, so when invited by the assistant, Manfred and Peter had to stand to let the girls out. The assistant arranged them in a curving line at the edge of the stage, facing the rest of us. They really did seem to have their hands glued together. The hypnotist moved along the line behind them, speaking softly. When he discovered that Ann spoke no German, he unlocked her and sent her back to her seat. She swears that her hands were genuinely stuck together. He gradually sent others back until there were two women and three men left on stage.

He had these five doing silly things, pretending they were chickens, soldiers marching etc. The he got down to the X-rated part. Peter translated for me while Manfred did the same for Ann. The hypnotist told the women to pretend that they were in sexual ecstasy. Eva squeezed her left tit with her right hand and rubbed her mound with the other. The other woman squeezed both tits while rubbing her thighs together. Both were fully dressed of course.

The hypnotist turned his attention to the men.

"Look at those women wanking," he said, "would you like to wank?"

One of the men nodded and began to 'air wank'. The other two were reluctant and were quickly retuned to their seats.

Mr Mesmer went back to the females.

"Are you wearing stockings or tights?" He demanded.

Both confirmed stockings.

"Are you wearing knickers?" He went on. Both nodded yes.

"Show me." He commanded.

Both women seized the hems of their skirts and peeled their dresses over their heads. Eva revealing a pale blue bra and pants, with matching suspenders supporting black stockings. But she was trumped by the other girl. She wore red shoes and red underwear, but her bra was, well, frontless. It shelved her breasts on platforms supported by red straps either side and between her magnificent tits. Each tipped with a large, very stiff, dark nipple.

The audience went wild, cheering and clapping. The woman shook her tits at them in response.

"I think that we have a winner."

Said the hypnotist. He de-tranced Eva, gave her the red rose from his buttonhole and the assistant led her back stage to re-dress. He turned to the man, who was still wanking.

"Stop that!" He ordered. "You'll go deaf."

He looked at the woman in red and then back to the man.

"Would you like to fuck her?"

He asked. The man nodded enthusiastically.

"Go on then." Said hypno-man.

The man pulled the woman to him, she wrapped one leg around him, Tango style, he gripped her bum-cheeks and began to dry-hump her. The hypnotist allowed this to go on for about a minute, then stopped him.

"That's enough," he said, "save some for your wife."

The assistant handed the hypnotist a large, black vibrator, he offered it to the man.

"Now fuck yourself," he ordered, "up the arse."

This time there was no response. The man was sent back to his seat.

I have read that, under hypnotism, a person will only go as far as his sub-conscious 'conscience' will allow. The man, like the others, had reached this point. But Eva had not, she had been dismissed for a faked up reason. Just how far would she have gone?

The hypnotist circled his last victim, admiring her body.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Anna."

"A beautiful name, Anna. Remove your knickers, Anna."

Anna obliged. I almost fainted. She was unshaven down there. A fetish of mine, probably dating back to my youth, when pussies were furry. I like shaven havens, or fully bushed, I don't favour the current trend for 'Brazilian' strips, even though Wendy complies with the fashion.

"Do you like to suck cock, Anna?

She looked at him disdainfully.

"Of course, does not every one?"

The hypnotist turned to the audience and grimaced.

"Ich nicht." He mouthed. "Not me."

"Would you like to suck mine, Anna?"

Anna nodded.

The assistant helped him strip. His cock stuck out from his body. He took hold of it and offered it to Anna.

She did not kneel, she bent at the waist and drew him between her red lips, sucking noisily. She had her back to me and was no more than six feet away. She had her legs apart, her stockings stretched to the limit, shapely arse framed by the suspenders. Her lower lips protruded through the hair, shining with her juice. I could practically taste her.

He pushed her away, I could see lipstick on his shaft.

"Do you like to eat pussy, Anna?" Anna nodded again.

"Would you like to eat hers?"

Indicating his assistant. Another nod.

The assistant turned to allow the man to unzip her dress, full length, from neck to hem. The dress fell away revealing her fine body, nude apart from shoes.

She sat, then reclined on the couch, drew up her knees and spread them. In contrast to the other woman, she was shaven down there. She pulled her cunt lips apart and began to play with herself. Anna bent again, but this time with legs together. Her sex lips now were pushed out between her upper thighs by the pressure. Her arse thrust out, tits dangling free. She applied her mouth to the other girls gape and once again slurped noisily.

The hypnotist grinned wickedly to the audience and positioned himself behind sucking woman. He thumbed apart her plump wet lips, and positioned his shiny knob at her entrance. With one steady push he sheathed his sword in her scabbard. He pumped for a short time, then, first the licked, the licker and then the fucker grunted with orgasm.

Act three was over. The lights snapped out, then slowly rose and an intermission was announced. The waitresses returned to take drinks orders and Eva returned to her seat. She had stayed at the back until the act finished. We decide to have coffees.

"Look."

Said Eva, indicating the bar area. Except for one, the bar girls were gone, upstairs doing business. Five seats were now occupied by men. The remaining bar girl was knelt between the legs of one of them, sucking his prick. As we watched, she finished him off, stood, took a mouthful of her drink, then knelt before the next man!

"She has been all the way along the row." Said Eva. "Would you like to be next?"

"Not if she's a man. " I replied.

Eva grinned. She kissed me then slid down in her seat, beneath the table. She undid my pants, took out my straining boner and in one gulp, took four inches into her hot mouth. The rest of my body went rigid.

"What's happening?" Asked Ann.

I took her hand and placed it on the exposed root of my shaft. Wendy gasped and gave me an astonished look. But the hand stayed there.

The waitress arrived with coffee cups and gave me a broad grin, Eva's feet must have been sticking out from under the table! The waitress placed the cups on the table as I erupted deep into Eva's mouth. She swallowed the lot and when my tool had softened enough, tucked it back into my trousers. She emerged as a waiter was topping up the cups with coffee. She kissed me on the mouth. I could taste my own spunk.

"Cream Madam?" The waiter enquired.

"Thank you no. I have just had some." Eva replied.

During the break we discussed the show so far. We agreed that the orgasms were faked and that the hypnotist's 'victim', had been part of the act. But both Wendy and Eva insisted that they had been under the control of Mr Mesmer. Would Eva's sub-conscious inhibitions have stopped her from going all the way on-stage? Or would she have fucked the hypnotist?

"Oh yes," she replied, "naturally."

Act four was announced, the lights dimmed quickly. Lights up and the only thing on stage was an artificial tree. A young black man ran through the curtains and hid behind the tree. Seconds later, a white man dressed in jodhpurs, a loose shirt and a floppy brimmed hat entered. He was carrying a thick stick. He soon found the black boy and dragged him centre stage using a chain which was fastened around the boy's neck - Slave and Master.

The boy just wore ragged shorts. The man raised the stick as if to hit the boy, but the boy pleaded with him not to. He would do anything. The man rubbed his chin, then stripped off his clothes. He gestured towards his soft prick and the boy knelt before him to suck it. Soon the white prick was stiff and the boy sucked expertly at the thing. The man pushed him away and gestured for the boy to remove his shorts and bend in front of him. He stroked his erection while the boy obeyed.

Both naked now, the man approached the boy from behind and lined up his cock with the boy's arse. A prod or two and the tip was in. He let it rest a second, then pushed all the way in until his balls rested on those of his victim. He began to bugger the boy vigorously, his balls slapping against the boy's cheeks. He reached round and grasped the boy's cock, now also stiff and began to wank it. The boy straightened up to let the audience see the action, then ejaculated powerfully into the air. Jet after jet of white come arcing gracefully out of his thin black cock. An astonishing amount of spunk spattering onto the stage. The man roared and pumped his own spunk into the boy's entrails. This was real. When he pulled out, we were allowed to see come running back out of the boy's ravished arse-hole.

Wendy's fingers were digging painfully into my thigh, her mouth was open and she was breathing hard. I placed my own hand on her knee and slid it up to the junction of her thighs. I found a hand already there, massaging her mound through her knickers. Manfred was getting acquainted. I withdrew my own hand and gave her a good luck kiss.

The lights came up for the next act. Centre stage was a 'stake', with a man lashed to it. The stake was T shaped and had a block about a foot off the ground for the man's bare feet. His arms were tied to the cross-piece, so that his body also formed a T. He wore loose black trousers and a loose white shirt. The sort of blouse/shirt that film stars wore in Hollywood pirate movies. He sort of hung from his bonds, chin on chest.

A woman entered. She wore a red leather costume. Cut high on her hips, neck high at the front but with a cut-out over her cleavage and apart from a series of thin leather thongs, backless. The costume was very tight and moved with her. Thigh high stiletto heeled boots to match and a mask which covered the top part of her face and hair completed the ensemble. In her right hand was a long, black whip.

She walked slowly in a circle around the tethered man, trailing the whip. The man did not move. She paused before him. She removed a white carnation that had nestled in the cleavage cut out and tossed it high in the air. The whip snaked out with a swish and a loud crack, which brought squeals from some of the audience. The shattered flower fell like snow back to the stage. The man took notice.

She prowled again, but this time the man's eyes followed. The whip cracked again. This time the man's shirt was torn from him. Again and his pants followed. He was now naked. His cock hung limply. She used the thick handle of the whip to lift it for inspection, then let it fall back. Again she prowled. This time when she stopped, her hand went to the neck of her costume and she gently pulled it away, revealing her own fine nudity. Now his cock showed interest.

Another prowl. Another pause. She began to taunt him with her body, writhing in front of him, rubbing the whip-handle between her tits and sucking it as though is was a stiff prick. Soon, his was. Very. The whip snaked out and wrapped itself around his shaft. It brought tears to my eyes. She slowly allowed the lash to uncoil, giving him a rotary wank.

Finally she lay on the floor in front of him, knees raised and apart and slowly fed the whip-handle into her gaping cunt. She fucked herself with the makeshift dildo, squirming in passion. Suddenly his prick twitched and shot a stream of semen over her reclining body, spurt after spurt splashing onto her. Spontaneous ejaculation? Why not, I was close to it myself.

The lights snapped off. When they came back on, a couch was on stage. The couch, which had seen action several times that evening. At the back of the stage were several Corinthian columns. On stage was a roman soldier, - The Centurion. (Even though he seemed only to have four men.) He was inspecting the couch and it's surroundings. When satisfied he called to his men, - The Praetorian Guard. They entered in single file, two soldiers, followed by six girls in see-through, white ankle length costumes, - The Virgins, then two more soldiers. The girls were lined up near the front of the stage, facing the audience. They were lit from behind so that their shapes could be seen through the thin costumes.

The Centurion left the stage and came back preceded by a vary small man in a purple toga. - The Emperor. He inspected the six girls, front and back, then indicated to the Centurion that they should be undraped. The Centurion gestured to his men and they unfastened the dresses at the neck and allowed them to pool around the girls ankles. Six very lovely naked 'virgins'.