European Co-operation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Emperor made another inspection. He did not touch the girls, but ordered the Centurion to squeeze an occasional buttock or lift a tit. Which the Centurion did with enthusiasm. The Emperor made his choice, two girls. The others were allowed to retrieve their dresses and leave. Now one girl was ordered to dis-robe her master. The other girl was led to and laid on, the couch. Virgin one was told to kneel and suck the imperial cock up to stiffness. For a 'virgin', she seemed to know exactly what to do. When she came up for air, the Emperors baton was fully erect. It was huge! Even allowing for the diminutive form of it's owner, if was quite a weapon.

One of the guards held down virgin two by the shoulders, while two more guards raised and parted her legs. We were treated to a fine view of the fruit on offer. Virgin one gave the Emperor's sceptre another suck and guided it to the appointed place. Virgin two gave a little squeal as her 'virginity' was taken and then the Emperor began to shaft her royally. The guards withdrew to the back of the stage, ex-virgin two seemed now not to need holding down. She was enjoying it. He pulled out and ordered her turned, then re-entered doggy-style and resumed the fucking.

The four guards and the Centurion now had erections lifting the front of their tunics. Two of the guards put their hands up their skirts and began to wank. When the Centurion noticed, they were ordered to stop. The Emperor was close to climax, he jerked his bum as the imperial seed was spilled into the depths of his sex-slave. He pulled out and virgin one came forward to clean his prick with her mouth. Then she left.

He left the stage after giving the guards permission to use the now de-flowered girl. The guards stripped and lined up for their turn. One by one they climbed on top and gave her their best. Then they placed her on her knees and had her two at a time, one in the mouth, one in the cunt. The Centurion stood and watched, stroking his own ready cock.

The guards finished, one way or another and retreated to the rear of the stage. The Centurion bent to closely examine the now well-used slit. He stood up and castigated the four guards for making her so wet and slack, how was he going to get a grip in this over-bored hole? The guards left the stage while the Centurion considered his dilemma. Which did not take long, placing her on all-fours, he rammed his cock into her only un-used hole and sodomised her violently.

Satisfied, he pushed her off the couch and laid himself down. She gathered her flimsy garment to her and curled up at the foot of the couch. The lights dimmed slightly and soon he was snoring loudly. The girl stood up, checked to see if he really was asleep, the tip-toed off stage. She came back with the other five girls. All, for some reason, still nude. But who's complaining?

At a signal from ravished woman, they pounced on the sleeping Centurion. There was much flailing of limbs, then a loud cry from him. The girls slipped away. He was tied across the couch, face down. Protruding from his backside was the blade of his Gladius, the short Roman sword. He had been buggered with the handle of his own weapon!

The lights snapped off, came up again and the entire company returned to take their bows. Not a stitch of clothing between them. The waiters rapidly appeared with the bills for each table. Eva used her card again to pay ours. The show was over. But not the evening.

The Mercedes was outside the door, the chauffeur opened the door for us. Eva and I sat in the rear facing seat, while Peter and Manfred drew Wendy down between them on the back seat. Before the car even started moving they had each liberated a tit from the top of Wendy's dress and were feasting on the nipples. Below the waist they pulled the hem of her skirt up to it's limit and Wendy co-operated by lifting her bum from the seat so that they could pull the dress up around her waist.

The light in the back of the car was dim, but good enough to allow a clear view of proceedings. Wendy was knickerless. Where had they gone? More surprisingly, she was hairless! Where had that gone? She was furry this morning! Her defoliation allowed a clear view of her vulva, which was gaping wide, courtesy of her legs being spread by the boy's feet, one hooked around each of Wendy's calves. Not that she needed help, she appeared to be loving it. Manfred and Peter each had an arm around Wendy's waist, the spare hands were at work on her twat. Peter spread her lips while Manfred strummed her clit. Above the waist they alternated in kissing her mouth, while the other sucked on a stiff nipple. Her own hands were not idle, she had a stiff prick in each. But she was far too aroused to give either proper attention, she just held them tight, almost as though they were handles.

I had an arm around Eva and the hand of that arm had a firm grip on one of her breasts. My other hand was in her lap, fondling her mound through her dress. Her hand was on my boner, but we were both too entranced by the scene opposite to take our own gropings seriously. The boys brought Wendy to a shuddering climax just as the car pulled up outside the hotel.

The three opposite adjusted their clothing enough not to be arrested and we spilled out of the car, through the hotel doors and into the lift. The room keys were those credit card things, so no delay at reception. We went to their room, which was like ours but opposite handed. King size bed, large sofa, large TV. There was a race to be first undressed, then the boys pushed Wendy down onto the bed and started work on her.

She was lying at the foot of the bed, with her legs draped over the end. Peter spread her legs and went, tongue first, for her hairless crack. Manfred knelt at the other end and fed his erection into her mouth. Eva and I had to make do with the couch, but it had the advantage of a fine view of the bed action. I was desperate to get my cock into Eva's cunt, but did not want to relinquish the view of my wife being seen to. Eva solved the problem by sitting on my lap, feeding me into her wet hole as she did so.

Perfect. Cock fully encased in Eva's warm slot, hands free to explore her fine tits, alternating with rubbing her oily bud. Eva joined in with this, rubbing her own clit just the way she preferred. Peter brought Wendy off again with his mouth, then quickly moved to slip his prick into her dripping, gaping cunt. His need was great, he humped frantically to bring himself off. I was close again, but decided that I would try not to come just yet. I had already spent twice today. I knew that I could come again, probably a fourth time, but five may have been beyond my reach.

I mused that, assuming the boys had not yet come today, and if they were capable of four or even five ejaculations, Wendy could well be on the sticky end of ten! As it turned out she was to get even more.

Peter began to thrust jerkily, pumping his stuff into Wendy. Eva, who was wanking herself in time with his thrusts, bore down onto my prong and shuddered into her own climax.

Manfred pulled out of Wendy's mouth, quickly came round the bed and pulled Peter off her, quickly taking his place. He too, seemed to be in training for the sex Olympics, racing for the finish. It took him no more than a couple of minutes to send a second helping of semen to join that of his fellow fucker.

"You're next."

Said Eva, standing up and disengaging me from her adorable cavity. I did not want to fuck Wendy, I wanted Eva, but Eva had decided.

"Imagine how Wendy will feel to be fucked by three men." She explained.

She pushed me into place between Wendy's thighs, still delightfully garnished by stocking tops and suspenders, and literally fed me into Wendy's overflowing quim.

It felt warm, wet and wide, but deliciously dirty and I could not help beginning to bang into her. "Yes," I thought, "three loads of come in quick succession. How wonderful to be a woman. And quick it was, I was squirting in no time, spurt after hot spurt into the already come filled hole.

I rested inside Wendy until I went soft, then slipped out, followed by a near torrent of spunk. Eva pushed me out of the way and applied her mouth to staunch the flow, slurping frantically at the rich, three cock cocktail. My prick snapped back to full attention, I had never seen a hornier sight. My whore-for-the-night, sucking the combined prick-loads of three men's spunk from my wife's ravished cunt.

Eva's arse bobbed invitingly before me, her slit bulging out between her squeezed together thighs, framed by suspenders and stockings. I stepped up to the mark, applied my bulging tip to her tight entrance and slid deep into heaven. Eva brought Wendy off yet again, then turned to watch me power into her. Wendy propped herself up on her elbows so that she too, could enjoy the show. This time seemed to take ages, I thought that I might have to take a break and come back later. But no. There was the unmistakeable feeling of a rising climax. It hurt as I spouted, but spout I did.

I was now reduced to the role of spectator, but there was plenty to watch. The boys used Wendy relentlessly. At no time was there not one or other of the pricks in one or other of her holes. They fucked her singly and together. Every position was used to keep her entertained. Cunt, mouth and arsehole were repeatedly pumped full of spunk.

Eventually they took a break for drinks. Wendy shone with sweat and spunk. Eva suddenly said;

"Shower."

Good idea, I thought, I could do with cleaning up. But a trip to the bathroom was not what she meant. Wendy was told to lie on the bed, on her back. The boys stood one at each side and began wanking their re-aroused cocks. They were going to shower Wendy with come! Eva pulled me onto the bed and positioned me between Wendy's legs, reached over and began to pull at my depleted prick. Amazingly, I felt the sap rise yet again, inspired by the wanking men and what they were about to do.

With a great cry, Peter came first. An unbelievable amount of semen poured from him onto Wendy's face. She opened her mouth to catch it, licking her lips as they were splashed with the stuff. Manfred erupted next and directed his stream onto Wendy's heaving tits. Wendy's fingers were a blur between her legs as she frantically rubbed her clit. This was Eva's chosen target. When I did eventually come, she aimed the spurts at the junction of Wendy's thighs.

There was another break, then the boys started on Wendy yet again. Each combination was re-tried, each hole plugged and re-plugged. Eva lay alongside Wendy raised and spread her legs in a frog position and said to me,

"Once more. In my arse

How could I refuse? It was sweet agony to push my depleted tool into the tight, forbidden hole of her anus. Eva turned to Wendy and kissed her on the mouth as I drove myself to one last hurrah. I came. Weakly, but there was something. Then I was finished. Possibly I thought, for life!

I sat back on the couch with a drink and watched the others continue their sport. Now with three more available holes, the boys demands on Wendy were reduced. How could they possibly keep this up. Eventually, they too were spent. Rather sheepishly, Wendy and I gathered up our cloths and said goodnight.

It was late when we awoke. We tapped at our neighbours door. No reply. We hurried down for breakfast, enquired at the desk for our friends, but were informed that they had left early. We packed in silence and made our way to the airport. We were able to catch the next plane home. There was little in the way of conversation.

I was able to get it up again. Quite soon. Eva had not spoiled me forever. Wendy too, was soon back to normal, if rather sore.

Exactly one week following our night of debauchery, I gave her a big bunch of flowers and kissed her. "Good choice, Hamburg." I said.