European History 201

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

Up and down, Dawn stroked my cock. Pre-cum oozed from the head and she worked it in with each stroke. Soon, the head and shaft of my throbbing cock glistened with pre-cum. I looked at Dawn. Her face was filled with lust and I muttered "Suck it."

Dawn, her eyes never leaving my cock, leaned forward. My cock brushed against her cheek and then her lips. Dawn's mouth opened and her soft tongue slowly licked across the head.

Shocks of electricity shot through my body as Dawn flicked her tongue on my cock head. Slowly, she licked all the way down my shaft and back up again. Dawn was clearly enjoying this as much as I was.

Up and down, Dawn licked my cock. She continued to slide her hand along the shaft as she lowered her mouth to my balls. Dawn licked at one, then the other as she stroked. Her tongue felt like heaven as she slowly licked my balls.

Looking up at me, Dawn opened her mouth and took one testicle in her mouth. She closed her lips and gently began sucking and licking. I thought I was going to cum right then and there, but, sensing my arousal, she focused on the other.

Back and forth, Dawn licked and sucked my balls. A small thread of pre-cum stuck to her hair, making a glistening rope connection to my cock. Oh, this girl was heaven on my cock!

I knew I didn't have very long so I put my hand in her hair and again muttered "Suck it." Dawn looked up at me, opened her mouth and took the head inside. She wrapped her lips around my slick shaft and began sucking, all the while, her eyes on mine.

Dawn never broke her stare as she slid her mouth up and down on my cock. I could feel the tip pushing against her throat as her tongue worked the underside of the head.

Up and down, Dawn took more of my cock in her mouth. Her thumb flicked across my balls, adding yet another sensation to the heaven she was creating for me. Dawn's lips worked my shaft as she sucked softly on my cock. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and worked it in unison with her mouth.

Slowly, I felt my orgasm building. The familiar rumble from deep within my balls began to churn. Dawn could sense it too and she sped up her movements. Her mouth sucked harder on my cock and she swirled her tongue around the head in her mouth. Her grip tightened on my shaft as she stroked me.

For the briefest of seconds, she pulled up off of my cock and said "Give it to me," and went back to sucking my cock. She moaned, the vibrations sending shockwaves through my cock to my balls. I felt my balls swelling and my cock getting harder still.

"Ooooooohhhhhh," I moaned as my balls exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through me as I pumped cum from my balls into Dawn's mouth. She kept sucking my cock, with my cum dripping out of the corner of her mouth, all the while stroking my shaft. Dawn sucked every drop from my balls, a thin line on her cheek and another on her chin.

She looked up at me as she slowed her pace down, still working her lips around the head and her tongue under the tip of my cock. I flexed again, trying to pump any remaining cum for her. I have never seen a more sensual site than Dawn Sanders sucking my cock with splatters of my cum on her face.

She pulled her mouth off of me and I could see some remaining cum on her tongue. Still gripping my cock in her hand, she closed her eyes and mouth and swallowed. My cock twitched again in her hand as I drank in the sight of this incredible woman.

"Mmmmmm," was all she could say. She opened her eyes and stared into mine. At that moment, I have never felt more at peace. Dawn slowly released the grip on my shaft.

Seeing the almost empty box of Kleenex on my desk, she took out one, then another and finally another tissue. Dawn wiped her mouth and then dabbed at her hand and between her fingers. My cock slowly began to soften and I watched as it swayed ever so close to Dawn's face while she cleaned herself up.

Slowly, the glow of that incredible blow job was beginning to be replaced by the realization of what had just happened. Dawn rested her arms on my thighs, my semi erect cock so close to her cheek. She smiled at me and said "Mmmmm."

Dawn looked at my cock and kissed the head softly. She then rose from between my legs and made her way toward her chair. I said nothing and only watched as she gathered up her bag and coat. She walked towards the door and turned to face me. "I'll see you in class tomorrow Dr. Brown."

Dawn opened the door and I scrambled to cover myself. She closed the door as I pulled my pants up and began to get dressed. A myriad of emotions swirled in my mind as I tried to understand the enormity of what had just happened between me and Dawn Sanders.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12