European Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

I was almost completely undressed by the time we reached the bed. Maureen had unbelted her gown and through its open front I marveled at her luscious, firm figure, probably 34C or D-25-36, which easily matched her daughters' frames. She lit a large candle next to the bed and I stood before her, self-consciously still wearing my briefs. She shrugged out of her gown and hooked her thumbs into my underwear, tugging it down my thighs. Her breasts were tanned from Riviera beaches, full and high on her chest, and sagged only slightly. Her dark brown nipples poked straight out at me, begging to be sucked. But before I could even touch them, Maureen had cupped my scrotum daintily in one soft palm and guided my engorged prick into her hot mouth with the other hand. I groaned lustily as her soft, wet lips enveloped me and I immediately responded by running my fingers through her hair. Three deep plunges to her epiglottis were all that she gave me before pulling off and sliding back onto the bed. "Et voila!" was all I could think of to blurt out in my excited state.

"Voila, indeed, sweetie," she said, not taking her eyes off my shiny, pulsing member, even as she reached up to pull me down next to her on the bed. Our limbs met in a most natural fashion, with one of my thighs between hers, and she whimpered slightly as our nude bodies meshed. Her legs parted further, inviting my fingers to toy with her furry, moist pussy. She returned the favor with caresses of my cock, her touch seeming as soft and loving as the wings of a giant butterfly.

Our heavy breathing gathered momentum and we began a light, joyful moaning as our bodies quested for more excitement. The hot Parisian summer evening caused us to perspire heavily, smelling like previous generations of fetid French lovers most likely had in that very bedroom. The sucking sounds of my lips on her nipples seemed to escalate her deep breathing, punctuated by her sharp whimpers and whines. The stench of my sweat and Maureen's musky effusions increased as our passion grew. Finally she whimpered, "Jeezus, Nick...I need you. Please! Come in me now!"

I did, guiding my probe slowly through her hairy bush into the creamy heat between her legs as I looked into her hazel eyes. Our pelvises met with a recognition that was as unhurried as if we'd made love nightly for months, yet it seemed to me as if I'd waited for that single tactile moment for a lifetime. She shouted joyfully, then grabbed me and held on tightly with her arms and legs. "Please don't move, darling. This is so good I want to die. I knew we'd be sublime when I saw you weeks ago! Feel what I'm doing inside?"

It was true. Maureen's rapid heartbeat was firing charges of blood to her hungry vagina, and her superb muscles were squeezing my cock with spasmodic, involuntary pulses. I just closed my eyes and felt her birth canal work on me for a while. After a while I raised my upper body to the limit of my arms, then looked down at the beautiful mature woman engulfing my penis, who was the mother of two hometown girlfriends, both of whom I'd fucked. "You're wonderful," I blurted, youthfully.

"Oh, stop it, silly boy; let's make love!" she gushed in return. "Easily, okay? We'll get wild soon enough! Easy...yes...easy. Mmm, yes...yess...yesss. Ohh...Gawwd, Nicky!"

I'd very slowly withdrawn from her depths and twisted my hips before re-entering a couple of times the tight, buttery sleeve of her cunt. "Is that how you like it? Is that what you want?" I asked, as I sank to my balls deeply inside her steamy caldron. Of all the women I'd had of late, I didn't want to disappoint this one.

"Omigawd don't stop moving now!" she groaned ecstatically, placing her feet flat on the bed and thrusting her vulva up at me. I didn't. I began moving resolutely in and out of her, stirring her insides as best I knew how, and speeding my pace as we locked into the instinctive mammalian rhythm of love. "Oh! Yes! Nick! There! Sweetie! Oh! Mmmmmnnn," she exhorted. Her babbling ceased as she captured my mouth, sucking oxygen from my laboring lungs, and she lifted both legs high in the air on either side of me so that each of my thrusts caused her to grunt when my cock thumped her cervix. From that point on we sounded like feral animals as our hips ground together, seeking with each thrust the savage joy that only an orgasm can yield.

Soon Maureen's slick pussy began to tighten around me, makingslishingsounds as my probe pounded deeply into her. To enhance her thrusting she dropped her feet flat onto the bed again and flung her pelvis up at me in a staccato movement. Then all of her muscles began tightening until her body felt like strands of steel as she gripped me by my upper arms and dug her nails into my shoulders. She began growling in her throat, breathing through clenched, gritted teeth, until she suddenly inhaled and froze with her back arched, trembling against me as she reached a wordless climax. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she quivered for a good thirty seconds, holding her breath, as her vagina palpitated around my fully-embedded prick.

She exhaled with a wild shout and resumed her rapid-fire upward fucking for another half minute, then froze again in another soundless orgasm. She repeated this cycle five or six times, each one ending in a sudden, exhaled, passionate scream, until – finally – I wrapped my arms around her waist, held on to her hips tightly, and buried myself in her, bellowing out my release. I must have cum for a full minute as Maureen dug her heels into my buttocks – gasping "yesyesyesyesyes" – and rocked me forward and backward while vacuuming my spunky load into her demanding womb.

Sometime around midnight I awoke to hear her in the shower, after which she returned to the bedroom and gently began washing my funky genitals with warm water and a washcloth. "You're really amazing," I confessed in a whisper.

"And you're a sweetheart to say so," she beamed, wringing out the cloth. "But I'm just a middle-aged divorcee kicking up her heels in Paris. This city's history is so full of women like me that we're a cliche! The only difference is that you're from home...and my daughters think you're special."

"Will you be staying a while?" I asked.

"Oh, Nicky, I don't know. Why? Do you want to see me again?" she probed, as she dabbed at my nuts with the warm terrycloth.

"Well...yeah, I...".

"Don't say anything you might regret, sweetie," she interrupted. "What's important is that we're together tonight. Now lean back against that pillow. Such ardor in a young man deserves a good tongue lashing!"

She laid aside the washcloth and its saucer and straddled my waist, looking unblinkingly into my eyes. First she kissed my lips, then trailed her tongue down my chest to my navel, then licked around the crown of my cock, which she'd been slowly caressing with both hands. I tried to match her gentleness with my own hands, which cupped and fondled her soft, pendulous breasts as they brushed against my torso, but that was short lived as she was intent on fellating me. "Nnnn-uuughh!" I grunted as she plunged her mouth down over my erection. "Feels-so-good," I gasped with my butt off the sheets, as she slowed her rhythm to a near halt in an agonizing, teasing way, all the while humming softly in her throat.

"I tasted your cum earlier in the bathroom...and I want some more," she murmured, her eyes flashing lewdly. "Will you give me some more? Huh? It's got to excite you that Lindy's mother wants to swallow your jizz!"

"Ohgawdyeahitdoes!" I cried, my voice breaking as I was unable to control myself. "You're so...".

"I know, baby," she cooed, soothing my crazed libido for a brief second. "C'mon now," she murmured, stroking my angry cock ultra-slowly with her soft hands, then thrusting her mouth quickly over the glans. She repeated that movement two dozen times, all the while gazing into my eyes, then laid the crown in the middle of her tongue and jacked me so slowly I thought my heart would burst.

My nuts did instead. The first blast of cum shot directly into Maureen's open mouth and she grabbed my hips, engulfing as much of my prick as she could. I yelled as each volley left my body and she swallowed every one, mumbling "Mmmm-hmmm! Mmmm-hmmm! Mmmm-hmmm!" Finally I was spent...finished...and giggled at my complete feeling of helplessness. I looked down at Maureen and she cleared her throat of any residue, murmuring wryly, "I'll never understand some men. Give them the blow job of the century and all they do is chuckle."

I awoke around dawn, and we were roughly in the same position. Maureen's head was on my groin and she'd drooled a blend of saliva and cum onto my pubic batch. As I looked down at her tousled hair, I felt a horny stab in my groin, then a guilty feeling in my head, then another series of glandular palpitations as my morning hard-on began to take shape under her cheek. "Good morning," I whispered, as her eyelashes fluttered and she groaned, rolling off of me onto the bed. I immediately assumed that she wasn't a morning person, since she'd curled into a half fetal position with her back to me. Undaunted, I spooned behind her, nestling my hardened prick in the tight opening at the nexus of her legs. I slipped slowly forward to feel her moist labia against my cock head.

"Nnnn, Nick...lemme sleep," she plead, whining in a girlish voice. I didn't answer, but instead reached over her and cupped a breast in one hand, teasing lightly at its nipple, causing her to moan. "Please, honey, I can't even kiss you I taste so bad." At last she was awake, and I wasn't to be denied! "Ohhh!" she gasped, as I slipped from behind her and laid her on her back, kneeling between her lovely tan legs and gazing down at the dew drops of nectar that had gathered on her snatch. She anticipated what I was going to do and muttered, "You dirty little boy. God only knows where you've been all my life!" and pulled me down by the arms until her hands had grasped my head. I looked at her and she appeared more excited than I'd seen her since arriving. Her green eyes were ablaze. She was hyperventilating in anticipation of my mouth on her, and her tan lower tummy – just over her womb – was trembling as if a thousand sexual demons were struggling to escape its fecund confines. "Ooohhhhh?!" she whined, as I poised my mouth over her vulva, breathing hotly onto her mound and spreading her thick pubic hair to reveal her pinkness. "Niiiiickyyyyyy!" she yelped, as my tongue lapped at her from rectum to clit and back again. I gave her fifty licks in half as many seconds, causing her to mewl and pull my face into her crotch as my twisting tongue screwed into her syrupy insides.

I flicked at her clit with the tip of my tongue and watched it darken from pink to red. Then I speared her vagina as deeply as I could, sucking her thick morning discharge into my mouth. Back to her clit, I punished it gently with soft lingual brushes then watched it swell to twice its original size and shrug off its hood. Pulling back again, I saw her inner labia spasm and a rivulet of pale, clear fluid ooze out to moisten the sheets under her buttocks.

"You taste...divine," I drooled, borrowing a word she'd previously used with me. Somewhere in the back of my head I was waiting to use her wordsublime in the proper context.

"Ohh, honey!" she gasped. "I'm gonna...yes...I'm gonna cummm, Nicky!" she groaned, her upper body twisting as I held her hips captive. "An' its...aahhnngh...aahhnngh...aahhnngh," she began grunting, thrashing her hair back and forth and moaning until she finally froze for a half minute, then grabbed a pillow and screamed into it until she was spent. I finally released her steely hips when they'd ceased trembling and her breathing had stopped rasping in her throat. Then she murmured, "My Gaawwd," as I turned her over gently and brought her to her hands and knees. "Oh honey I love it but please don't hurt me," she plead uninterruptedly, at the same time arching her back, spreading her knees widely, and opening her moist gash to me. Then, before I could guide my glans into her pussy, she'd pushed herself back onto me, enveloping two or three inches of my veiny tan cock.

The next movement was mutual. My hands guided her lean, round hips toward me and she thrust backward, her deeply pink cunt seeming to reach out for sustenance from my rampant prick. We both groaned as I reached her cervix and remained embedded, stirring my hips in a circle until her whining reached a fever pitch, then pulling away from her. From her depths, I'd mined a thick, yellowish goo that I'd seen only a few times in women. "Jeezus, Maureen!" I cried, as her vagina clamped down on my next several plunges and her inner labia clutched at me, leaving a half-inch of their swollen elasticity pulling outward at my plundering rod.

"Yes, baby!" she yelled. "More, please!...harder!...oh, Gawd...i's so goooood!"

Neither of us heard the phone ringing. Only when it had stopped did we realize it, and by then we were far beyond being attentive. I'd gotten off my knees and was perched flat-footed behind Maureen, drilling her brutally from a half-stance while pulling her back by her shoulders. Our slapping loins would have sounded comical had it not been for our very serious, passionate, outcries. But humor was not part of our agenda. I was reaching a peak, as was she. She'd risen off her hands and reached back to grasp one of my hips as I flung it at her, and with the other hand had spread her butt cheeks apart. I grabbed her upper body and we came together – mightily – with me erupting into her repeatedly. I'd never had an orgasm as intense, nor as lengthy, and at its end I collapsed to the side, with a torrent of cum leaking from around our enmeshed parts.

"The phone?" I asked, when our breathing had stabilized.

"It was probably Lindy," she said quietly, picking away absently at a few of my blond chest hairs. "She's been calling about this time every day."

I said nothing.

"Christ! What have I done?" she exclaimed to herself. "Not a word to her, Nick! Okay? She's so looking forward to being with you, and now I've betrayed her!"

"Maureen! Lindy's a friend of my younger sister's! I've never promised her anything!" What I truly wanted to say, I couldn't. In 24 hours I'd fallen in lust – maybe more – with this older woman.

"You go to Berlin, then go see Lindy in Grenoble on the way back. If I'm still in Europe we can get together again. It's not that I don't want to...to see you," she said, turning away to avoid my eyes. That's when the phone rang again.

"Hi, honey!" said Maureen cheerfully to her daughter. "Sorry. I must've been in the shower. Good news! Nick came by last night...yeah, he looks good! Was so sorry he missed you!"

She gave me a glance that would frighten an executioner, assuring my silence.

"Tell me about your rooms, and give me the address and phone number. I'll be sure to give 'em to Nick when he comes by again. When? Oh, I don't know. He said something about going to Berlin. Yeah. Don't know, honey."

Bored, I went to the bathroom and showered...after over three days. When I emerged Maureen and Lindy were still on the phone. I dressed and mimed to Maureen that I was going to thepatisserieto buy some rolls to go with her excellent coffee. I returned to find her off the phone, showered and in a robe, with her hair in a wet twist over one shoulder.

"Lindy can hardly wait to see you," she said quietly.

"Why? She won her bet with Carolyn," I responded, petulantly.

"I hope it's more than that, Nicky. There are worse things I can think of than to have you as my daughter's lover," she said, pointedly.

I froze inside at that suggestion. I was far from committing myself toanywoman. "I need to get to Berlin, then see Switzerland and Italy. I can get work in Naples with some U.N. friends to extend my trip into Greece, then Egypt." I hesitated as she looked at me. "Do you have to go back in late September?"

"I don'thaveto do anything, sweetie. But I'd be doing you a disservice by staying here and being your mistress. You're a young man, seeing the world! I'm certainly not going to follow you around." She left the table for a few minutes. Returning, she gave me a card. "Here's Lindy's new address and phone number, and the address and number here. I put down Madame Langlois, theconcierge'snumber, too. Call her if I'm not in...anytime."

"I guess that's it, then," I said, suddenly uncomfortable and anxious to leave. I strode to the front door, hoisting my backpack in the crook of one arm.

"Wait!" Maureen cried, her voice breaking as she ran to me. Then she stopped, breathing heavily. "I didn't mean to sound so cold. I can't remember ever spending many nights like the one we just had!" she whispered into my chest. "Now kiss me and leave, young man. I've said enough! Be kind to Lindy, and...come back to me soon!"

As I walked down the stone stairs to meet Bill and get ready for another trip, I'd never been more confused by a woman. Talk about mixed messages!

Part 2

Berlin in August, 1961, was the most exciting city in the world. Just before the East Germans started building "The Wall," we got a chance to visit the eastern sector. I was appalled at the mountains of rubble in that area that still existed from WWII after seventeen years of Communist rule.

West Berlin was entirely different. A modern city, it had benefited fully from the Marshall Plan. It was vibrant, almost electric, and we were fortunate to get a sixth-story hotel room fifty yards from where the east-west wall was being erected. Fortunate, that is, because we could watch Russian tanks and troops maneuver about, and be typical students while we partied with some newfound German friends. Americans were heroes that month, and horny, party-loving Berlin girls were plentiful in those frantic few days. But when the wall was up and politics were no longer grist for my political imagination, we decided to move southward. Before we left I picked up a card from Maureen at Berlin's American Express office.Please call me, it said. I got a similar postcard from Lindy, asking when I'd be in Grenoble, but I decided first to call her mother.

"I've thought a lot about you, Nick, but I've lost perspective," said Maureen over the phone. "I need to see you. Since you're going to meet Lindy in Grenoble, could we meet in, say, Strasbourg? It's only a few hours east of Paris by train and I know of a great hotel. We could...talk...and...please, Nick!" she begged, almost in a whine.

She sounded imbalanced, half-hysterical. Do I need this? I wondered. Then I remembered our pleasurable night together and relented.

"I'll be there day-after-tomorrow...probably early evening," I promised. "Just for a short while, though. I've gotta get south before the weather changes!" I was beginning to feel her tightening possessive shackles more than I liked as I wrote down the address of the hotel in Strasbourg. Then I called Lindy.

"Where have you been?" she screeched over the phone. "I got a card from Berlin, but heard they were detaining American civilians and I got worried!"

"I've got lots of stories," I admitted, as I listened to her excited, over-the-shoulder chatter to her roommate, Carolyn, on the other end. "But I can't be there for a few days."

"Well, get here when you can," she cautioned. "I don't know when Mom's leaving but when she does, I've gotta go to Paris and see her off! Oh, and Nick! There are a lotta people here who know you...or knowofyou, an' it's a non-stop party!"

I warmed to the thought of being an experienced traveler, describing the troubles in Berlin to Lindy's friends, a gang of impressionable teenagers in their freshman year abroad. But I had first to deal with her beautiful, fortyish mother on a stopover in Strasbourg, which promised far more exciting moments. Both prospects would of course do wonders for my male ego.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers