European Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are we doing this?" he wondered, then climbed onto the bed.

"Because it's better than being nervous wrecks for the rest of the week we're here, it'll be our little secret. Okay?" Tamara winked, then rubbed her crotch some more. "So who do you want to fuck first, me or your sister?" she asked innocently. Both Casey and Karen looked at her in shock. His hormones had been screaming at him to fuck them since they got in the shower, but to hear his mother say the words was mind blowing. It didn't feel right to his chivalrous side but he felt himself starting to get hard again the moment she said it.

"I don't think I can...and that's..." Karen protested, then turned bright red and stared at her brothers cock. A look of desire and fear played over her face that both he and Tamara caught. She wanted to, she was as horny as they were, but she was afraid.

Casey stared at his sister and felt his sexual drive pumping like a mighty war engine, bashing aside the army of chivalry and common sense and morals with every moment. He didn't hesitate to crawl up onto the bed and grabbed Karen's wrist. He kissed her hard, shocking her again as she fought with the idea of actually having sex with him. After several seconds of the kiss her shock faded and kissed him back passionately.

When they separated Tamara reached over and pulled Karen down over her lap facing down like she was about to receive a spanking. With some quiet coaching from his mother, Karen's ass hesitantly rose up so she was on her knees. Casey gently took his sisters hips in his hands and positioned himself behind her, then rubbed his glans up against her slit. At that he saw his sister's back tense and she turned back to look at him, her eyes wide with panic. "Wait, Case, I'm not, this is..." She turned to their mother and tears started to flow. "I'm scared mom!" she said. Casey felt a pang of regret and sat on his haunches, pulling his penis away from his sisters snatch.

"It's going to be just fine honey." Tamara stroked her daughters long pale hair gently. The girl shook her head and went silent. Tamara pulled the girl closer and smiled. "There's nothing to be afraid of. Your brother would never hurt you." she reassured, giving Casey a look that told him he needed to be damn careful. Casey nodded knowingly, he had taken his girlfriend's cherry years ago and known how much it had pained her. "Is this your first time baby?" Tamara wondered. Karen nodded and continued weeping into her mother's thigh. After a moment Karen stopped sobbing and then glanced back at her brother, giving him a slight nod. He got back on his knees and once again rubbed his cock against his sisters entrance. She shied away from him a little, but in her mothers lap there was little she could do to escape.

"It's going to hurt a little, I'll be careful." Casey warned, then pushed himself into her. His head slid into her nicely, she was more aroused than she let on. However his progress slowed as her tunnel became much too tight for his width. She gasped and he pushed in harder, his cock sliding into her pussy even further.

"Case you asshole!" she whined quietly, clutching her mothers hand tightly and listening to Tamara's quiet voice as she whispered encouragement. Casey didn't stop, his cock slipping into his little sisters tight vagina even further. He groaned and pushed in with more force, almost all the way, then grabbed her hips as she tried to squirm away from him. Tamara held her hand tightly and continued to stroke her daughters black hair lightly.

"Shhh, it's going to be alright, it's almost in." Tamara whispered and Casey made his final push, pressing his cock all the way into her, her butt pressed to his abdomen. He waited a moment, then pulled himself back, nearly out of her before pushing in again.

"Ooow, no, that hurts!" Karen wept and tensed up. Her pussy clamping down on his cock as he pushed in and he heard something that was half gasp and half sob. He continued anyway, pulling her hips back to him then pushing away. She seemed to fight him on every stroke, and her pussy continued to tighten down, as if refusing to let his cock leave. After a minute or two, her breathing got much heavier and her weeping seemed to quiet. She was nearly silent for another couple of minutes, with only the wet slapping sound of each thrust and the creak of the old bed filling the room.

"Is it starting to feel a little better?" Tamara asked quietly, still stroking the girl's hair. Karen was silent but Casey thought he saw a small nod from her. He continued thrusting and Tamara smiled happily at him, a look of pride on her face. After another minute or so, Karen's breathing got even heavier and Casey asked the question this time.

"How is it Kay, how does my cock feel in you?" he wondered. She moaned a little.

"It's really big, and deep, I feel like you're punching me in the gut every time you thrust. But it feels, kind of good." she managed to get out between breaths. Tamara looked up at Casey.

"Try to be more gentle with her, it's her first time after all." she advised. Casey nodded and slowed down his thrusts so they wouldn't hit her so hard. The affect was almost instant, as his sister started moaning louder, and he suddenly felt her insides become much more slick.

"Oh, that's so much better, thank you Case." She moaned loudly and her back stiffening at the same time her pussy clamped down on him like a vise.

"That's it baby girl, I knew you could do it!" Tamara cooed, reaching down and fondling one of her daughters breasts. "You're brother loves you very much, he doesn't want to see you hurting any more than I do. Right Casey?" She asked.

"I love you sis." he nodded and continued thrusting. She just moaned louder in succession as a response. Tears formed in her eyes again.

"I love you too Case!" she managed to get out between breaths. Every time he thrust in and out her moans seemed to get louder and louder, till he worried they might wake the neighbors. Some part of him reminded him of the state of the run down hotel, this was likely a commonplace sound here. "I'm almost..." Karen groaned, unable to finish her sentence, and started pushing back against him with each thrust. Her moans again increased in volume, louder with every wet slap as they came together.

"Holy shit." Casey exclaimed, then grabbed her hips. "I'm about there too!" The room was filled with the wet slapping of their joining, and her moans of joy for another few minutes before she suddenly had her orgasm.

Karen yelled at the top of her lungs as it overcame her. Her pussy clamped down on Casey's penis one last time, harder than ever before and suddenly he was overwhelmed. He groaned and pushed himself into her as hard as he could, and felt the dam give way. A burst of cum flowed out into her like a river. She let out one last moan before collapsing into her mothers lap. He collapsed on top of her and heaved for breath, feeling the hot skin of her smooth ass and thin back beneath his chest. He reached up and grabbed her hand, entwining his fingers with hers.

"You came in me." she muttered tears of pain and joy still flowing from her eyes. "What if I get pregnant?" He ignored the question and kissed her neck. He didn't have an answer anyway. After a moment he pulled himself up of off of her. His penis slid from her cunt and releasing a well of cum mixed with a little blood that was stored within.

"If you get pregnant we'll just raise your baby as one of the family." Tamara said. "You enjoyed your big brothers cock right Kay?" Karen smiled weakly and nodded.

"Amazing Case, really amazing." she muttered. She shut her eyes and was asleep in seconds. Tamara smiled, then pulled herself out from under her daughter, crawling over to where Casey was sitting, staring at his sisters spread legs, her pussy still dripping juices onto the bed.

"I hope you're not too tired out baby." she muttered, touching his flaccid cock tenderly. "I'd like to get warmed up too." Casey shook his head in amusement and reached up, pulling his mother closer to him to give her a kiss. They fought each others tongues for a moment, then pulled back and he grabbed her breasts.

"These are amazing mom, I can't believe you walk around without a bra." he muttered massaging them. They didn't fit into his hands at all, and her nipples were as big as his palms.

"Hard to find a bra that fits them, do you like them that much?" she wondered. He grinned at her and took one of them into his mouth, licking and sucking on her nipple. "Oh that feels nice, reminds me of when you were a baby." she cooed, reaching down to touch his slowly hardening cock. Her fingers deftly stroked and rubbed him until it started to grow again. Casey wasn't going to let her take the lead just yet though.

He pushed her forward so that she rolled onto her back, her breasts jiggling nicely and her hair splaying out around them. She smiled invitingly as he pulled away from her breast, then grinned himself.

"I want to try something." he said, then pulled back and spread his mother's legs. He pressed his face close to her slit and admired it for a moment. This was the place he had been born from. The idea aroused him and caused him to pause at the same time. His hesitation was only momentary though, after all he had already fucked his sister. He pressed his face into his mothers snatch and shoved his tongue into her hole, sucking and licking as he ate her out. She moaned happily and he felt her hands on the back of his head shortly. She was sopping wet, and he had no doubt that she had been since the shower, possibly before. He shoved his fingers into her hole and moved his lips to her clit as he continued, teasing her with his tongue. She gasped and moaned softly, her body shaking with each pass he made.

"That's perfect Case." she sighed and he continued. It didn't take long though, he guessed she had likely been playing with herself as he had fucked Karen. After a few minutes he began to tire, but she pressed his head harder into herself, and her thighs tightened around his head keeping him trapped.

Her orgasm rocked rocked her whole body once, twice and then a third time, spraying his nose and mouth with her juices each time. When her spasms stopped she let him go and he got to his knees wiping his face off absentmindedly.

"Did you plan this from the beginning?" he asked her, sitting back on his haunches. His curiosity was getting the better of him. She smiled sweetly and slowly pulled herself up, shaking her head as she did.

"No, I just got carried away. I just saw your penis in the shower. It looks exactly like your Dad's you know?" She said. Casey thought of his father's passing for a moment, then nodded. Tamara smiled and hugged her son tightly, pressing her large tits to his chest. His already hard cock poked her belly as she hugged him. "You think I'm a bad parent?" She asked him quietly. He shook his head. She leaned back and smiled, then kissed him as hard as he had kissed Karen. He felt her tongue venture into his mouth and they dueled once more, enjoying the taste of each other.

Abruptly she leaned into him and they fell backwards onto the bed. She pulled away, her large breasts swaying over his head for a moment as she gave him a devious grin. He felt her hand grab his cock and she got to her knees, crouching on top of him. She guided his cock to her pussy and he felt her brush him over her lips.

He gulped and his heart leapt for what seemed like the millionth time as it sank in. He was about to fuck his mother. She grinned at him knowingly, her amazing body was tense as she waited so close to crossing the last line. He took her free hand and squeezed it, she squeezed back and pushed herself all the way onto his cock. She came to a stop when her lips met his torso and he reveled. She wasn't as tight as his sister, but she felt amazing all the same.

"Oh that's my baby boy." she said, pulling his head closer to her breasts and sighing heavily. He kissed her soft skin and wrapped his arms around, gripping her ass. He moaned as she began grinding her hips, pressing their crotches together in new and unique ways. Casey looked down and his eyes locked on their union, staring at where he disappeared into her.

Her breasts jiggled back and forth in front his face, bringing his eyes back up. He looked up at his mother who was staring down at him with gleaming eyes. He basked in the feeling of her moist vagina wrapped around his manhood, and he loved the way her face reacted with each movement she made. After a few long minutes of pleasure she moaned and lifted herself up letting his cock nearly fall out of her before slamming her hips back down with a wet slap.

"Oh baby, you're sister is going to be spoiled after having this cock as her first." Tamara cooed, her hands seeking her son's shoulders as she continued to pull and push herself off and onto his cock. She shut her eyes and moaned while he lay there transfixed by her body. Her gorgeous breasts now swung and giggled and slapped her chest in ways that made his eyes go wide. Reaching up he grabbed the mounds and stopped their uncontrolled flight. Instead he rubbed and played with her nipples. He had to admit he was as excited by them as much as by the union of himself and his mother.

Before long she tired of all the work and they rolled over. He pushed her legs to one side and shoved himself into her. He pounded her pussy as fast and hard as he could, making her cries rise in volume till they rivaled Karen's.

"Case please don't stop! Don't ever stop!" her cries became louder and louder as he thrust. His mind was too blurred to catch her words. He simply knew he loved the way her voice gasped, that he loved the way her whole body rocked as he slammed into her. He loved the way her tits jiggled and her vagina clenched him.

He didn't notice at first when Karen awoke and crawled over, climbed onto his mother and straddling her stomach. Karen kissed her mother passionately temporarily stopping the symphony of moans. Casey to pound himself into Tamara with more and more force, his aching cock straining to erupt a final time. With Karen's ass aimed straight at him and the sight of her still gleaming pussy he became even more excited. He reached up and pushed his middle and index fingers into her slit experimentally. She jumped and turned to look back, but then she went back to muting their mothers cries of joy.. Taking his queue, Casey continued playing with his sisters pussy while he fucked their mother senseless.

It only took a few more minutes for Tamara to cum, her pussy sprayed juices all over Casey and the bed. When she came Casey hurried and finished up himself, pounding into her a few last times before he felt the tightness in his crotch and the sudden flow of cum. It burst out into her and he grunted with exertion, feeling himself empty deep inside her. He pulled out of his mothers pussy and collapsed onto the bed beside her. The two laid there for a long moment before the lights suddenly turned out and they were left in darkness, staring at the wobbling ceiling fan. He felt Karen lay down beside him, pressing her body up against him tightly. His mother pressed herself closer as well, wrapping and arm and leg over him.

"Thank you both, I love you so much." Tamara whispered to them. She turned her head and kissed him briefly before laying back down. Casey heard her breath steady and slow in moments as she dozed off.

When Tamara was asleep he tried to drift off himself, but then felt Karen's small hand take his. He grasped it tightly and turned his head to her. She was staring up at him with her beautiful eyes that he had never noticed before.

"I love you Case, I kinda enjoyed tonight. Can we do it again sometime?" she whispered, her voice almost apologetic, as if she were afraid he would deny her. He craned his head and kissed her, then squeezed her hand reassuringly.

"Anytime Kay." he told her. "I love you too." With that, she snuggled up to him and fell asleep.

Casey tried to fall asleep for a while but sleep would not come. He was sore in places he hadn't known were there, but most especially his penis, which ached from all the work it had done. His mind was sore in a way as well. He could not understand how he had somehow come to be sexual partners with both his mother and sister. This trip had been a disaster from the get go, but as he lay there, thinking of the acts he had just commited. Somehow, the trip didn't seem too bad at all.

"I love you both." he muttered, then dozed off.

12