Eustace, College President

Story Info
Submissive College Presidents have interesting lives!
8k words
3.7
18.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Eustace scrubbed his chest, his dick bounced between his legs, and he was overcome with the desire to touch it. I have to clean it, don't I? Eustace thought. But he'd already washed it a bit...too much!

My wife will cause me grief, he mentally reminded himself.

Opal had her rules. Just the other day she'd caught Eustace rubbing his Supertube, though that wouldn't have much effect on Eustace's crotch, since his cock was so well crushed in there...

But his wife been furious! Opal had unlocked Eustace's penis.

"So you want a little attention, so much that you rub your dick through your tube, eh?" Opal had rubbed Eustace's dick, ordering him to hold his hands behind his head...

And, after Eustace had become erect, Opal had gotten a metal ruler. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Eustace's dick had gone down and it had been a horrible effort to keep his hands behind his head. Then Opal had stroked him back to a hard-on with her Lubriderm...

Eustace had begged,

"Please, Miss Opal...don't do this to me." But she'd just smiled, stroking with her long French nails until he was fully erect again....

And Opal knew every inch of Eustace's dick...she knew where to rub and where to tickle, and she was completely in control of her husband's sensitive frenulum, which just drove him wild!

Then she'd gone and gotten her rattan cane.

Opal had raised it, watching Eustace weeping in anticipation as his dick had stuck out, thick with the rage of 83 days of no orgasms... SNAP!

The first time the rattan had landed on Eustace's dick, his arms had immediately left the back of his neck, and he'd grabbed his penis, rolling around on the floor, and crying.

Opal had immediately used the cane to whack Eustace all over his bare butt and body until he'd climbed back up and put his hands behind his head again...

Right, and she'd whacked his dick into limpness...and he'd not touched it, even through the SuperTube again!

Now, he knew he had to resist the temptation to soap his penis...he knew he had to...this was such a soothing shower!

And, Eustace's dick still felt squished from last night, when he was fucking Opal with that horrible eight inch dick, that she'd attached over his chastity belt.

How Opal had screamed while Eustace had fucked her with that damn thing, and how Eustace's dick had felt so horrible squished in the SuperTube.

She'd cum and cum again, and Eustace had slammed the plastic eight inch dildo home...

Ah, but there had been tears in his eyes when Opal had rolled over and gone to sleep. Eustace finished showering, and stepped out of the tub.

Oh, look at his cock. Eustace's cock was quite stiff and overwhelmingly red, though he'd just brushed it by while washing.

Opal's rules about Eustace touching his cock, even while bathing, were quite clear.

"You are not to touch your penis, Eustace." Opal would say again and again.

Most of the time, Eustace's dick was confined in the Supertube, which prevented erections and certainly access by Eustace, who was a horny bastard at the best or worst of times.

The bathroom door opened and Opal looked in, as Eustace was rubbing a towel over his head.

He smiled at Opal, who was resplendent in an enchanting, snug purple velour turtleneck. Opal came forward.

"Hello, darling." She took Eustace's dick in her hand and began playing with it.

It was amazing how Opal's tiny hand could so stimulate Eustace's huge pecker.

What a slender girl she was, with such big breasts! Opal tickled and tickled, and Eustace began to gasp... Oooh.

"You had an accident! It's all over my beautiful top!" Opal screamed.

"I'm getting the bullwhip! Accidents are outlawed in this house!"

Accidents shouldn't happen, Eustace thought, weeping bitterly.

But, as Opal approached with the bullwhip, the phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello? Yes, this is Landon President Eustace Smallwood's residence..."

Opal handed the phone to Eustace. "We'll deal with your error later." she said meaningfully, and walked into the kitchen.

Eustace took the phone. "This is President Smallwood."

"This is a reporter for the Providence Journal-Bulletin, President Smallwood. There are strange goings on at the Kappa Gamma Sade sorority house--"

Eustace laughed.

"Yes, I know every day there's been something new and strange since the KGS house first got their charter in 1921. Good day" Eustace hung up, shaking his head.

It was so funny--Eustace's entire life seemed to have been encapsulate within the Kappa Gamma Sades...

Eustace's grandfather, H. Pettibone Smallwood had been Registrar at Landon, and had cautiously dated the attractive Suellen Pearson, a KGS sophomore...

It would have been a scandal, had Grandma not been so commanding a nineteen year old.

Yes and heads still buzzed about how she'd caned Gramps's bare bottom the year after she married him, at a family reunion.

When Grandma had Eustace's father, Eustace Smallwood, Sr. he'd seemed like a normal fellow, but after he turned 20 he decided to be Stacy, a transvestite. And he'd joined the sorority!

Eustace,Sr./Stacey had met Myrtle, his roommate at Kappa Gamma Sade, in 1941

Myrtle had been delighted that she had a tranny roommate, and immediately after unpacking her box, she'd kicked poor Stacy in the nuts, and made him scrub the floor with a sponge in his teeth!

Myrtle and Stacey were married in 1943, right before Stacey had to resume men's clothes to go off and fight in the Pacific.

Two years later, Eustace, Jr. was born. When Stacey came home, he finished up at Landon, getting a Master's in Library Science, and he became the Landon Librarian.

"Juicin' Eustace" as their son was known for his immoderate use of alcohol, was kicked out of two prep schools and five colleges.

"It's your choice, Eustace" Dad said to him sadly.

"We've wiped out our savings paying for all these schools, and now your only choice is Landon, tuition-free because I'm a Librarian, and Mom is the Bursar. If you don't go to Landon, you'll be drafted and have to go to Vietnam ."

And so Eustace started at Landon---and it wasn't so bad!

No one was involved in the fraternity movement anymore--most of the frats and sorority houses were closing down, and the kids were into free love and protest marches...

Eustace was getting lots of sex, and doing drugs now in addition to his "juicing".

And yes, the girls at Landon were beautiful! But he noticed that the KGS girls were the absolute prettiest.

Kappa Gamma Sade was the lone sorority house where girls still wore makeup, tight pink sweaters and short wool skirts and high heels...

Right, in a sea of hippie chicks with ironed hair and flowered miniskirts.

And Eustace somehow got into a conversation with Opal Corbett, a curvy little blonde thing in a snug white turtleneck standing in front of the KGS house in the spring of 1969.

At twenty-four but still a junior because of his academic malfeasance, Eustace was used to being able to out-class the callow youths who were his peers.

The girls liked him! But Opal didn't seem all that impressed.

Eustace looked at Opal suspiciously. "Everyone is growin' our hair like this. We're part of a rebellion!" He smirked.

"You're the weirdos on campus now, the Greek system is dead...we have protest marches, draft cards to burn, acid to drop and grass to smoke!"

"You see, Opal, it's all about individualism" Eustace said pompously.

The little blonde looked up at Eustace and ran a long pink tongue over her full under lip.

"But if everyone is dressed in gunny sacks like you are, avoiding those four letter words like s-o-a-p, w-o-r-k, and w-a-s-h, where's the nonconformity?"

She'd turned on her heel, and Eustace, resplendent in his tie-dyed shirt and dirty overalls had watched Opal's little butt twitch into the KGS house.

When Eustace had called the KGS house to demand that Opal meet him for coffee to debate the matter further, she'd said, "I don't go out with hoboes.

If you want to take me out to dinner, show up Friday night at seven sharp in a suit and tie, with your hair cut."

Eustace had spluttered in rage. That arrogant little bitch. He wasn't asking her on a date, he wanted to explain...but somehow it happened.

Eustace canceled an engagement to drop acid and eat mushrooms with his steady, Moon-Pie Mullins, and got his hair cut...just in case Opal didn't like the length, he asked for a crew cut.

Eustace had barely spoken to Stacey, his tranny dad, ever since he'd learned that Mom and Grandma had recently iced down Stacey's testicles and cut them off, but still,

Eustace dropped by the library to ask Dad for a little green to take Opal out. "She's a nice girl" Stacey responded in his new, somewhat high pitched voice.

The new estrogen treatments seemed to be changing Dad in so many ways, Eustace thought...

"Well, she's a KGS, but I'm not going to date her for long, I just want to show her--"

Stacey handed Eustace the needed cash, and shook his head, smiling. "The girls at KGS are wonderful, son.

With all the objections you have to our lifestyle, you can't say that your mother and I didn't treat you and your brothers and sisters well...

We gave you all you wanted, and we were happy, right, Eustace?"

Eustace had to admit that, but still, he didn't want to get involved with a woman who was going to control him.

"Say, Dad, I don't want to take my VW Bug to meet Opal, can I borrow your Caddy?"

Dinner went well, Opal was a witty conversationalist, and Eustace began to wonder if he should get a little closer to her

He asked her out again. On their third date, Eustace leaned over in the big, roomy Caddy and put his arm around her, as they watched a drive-in movie. Opal met Eustace's lips in a strong kiss, and they began necking, but as Eustace's hands pawed Opal's breasts, he felt a whack across his face.

"What' what's wrong?" Eustace asked.

No girl had ever slapped him before, they'd been responding to his advances cheerfully since he'd first gotten laid in a closet at Pomeroy Dancing School in seventh grade.

"You were reaching for my honeys, and I don't just let anyone touch them."

Opal was a little informal that night, and she was in a pink T-shirt, and her "honeys" were quite beautiful.

All of Eustace's friends, horrified that their hippie leader had changed his entire appearance had at least understood his desire to touch the orbs of the Ice Princess.

"I might wear a bow tie for those tits too" said the president of the local Weatherman's Underground.

So Eustace went back to kissing Opal, and she became quite passionate, but when he forgot again, and grabbed her boobs, she raked her red nails across his face.

Then Eustace felt her high heel kick him in the stomach, and all of a sudden he'd fallen out of the car!

As Eustace got up, he saw Opal slam the door and start Dad's Caddy, and drive off, and he'd had to walk back from Inspiration Point.

Later when Eustace had shown up at his parents house (already having been kicked out of the Landon dorm for too much partying) he saw the Caddilac in the driveway, with the keys on the dashboard.

Later on, Eustace saw Opal talking to a couple of interested guys outside an "Introduction to the Francophone World " class.

Opal looked just beautiful! Her hair was up in a bun and she was wearing a tight burgundy off shoulder sweater dress, the hemline stopping just at the beginning of her thighs.

Eustace approached her, overhearing her say "I'm so interested in the French presence in the Antilles ."

Eustace, in his usual pushy way, shoved in front of the geek Opal was talking to. "Look here, that was some stunt you pulled—"

But before he could say anything else, Opal lashed out a knee, kicking Eustace severely in the nuts.

Eustace fell down, moaning, and she turned to the other guys and continued her conversation.

But Eustace was not to be put off, and he showed up at the KGS house later on, enraged.

"I don't care how long it takes to get her down here" he said to the transvestite at the switchboard. "I want to see her!"

Finally, Opal came downstairs, now in a scoop necked navy dress. As her manicured hands curled over the banister, she smiled at Eustace.

"So, big boy...you can't stay away, eh?"

"You make me sick. I don't know that I want to see you again after the way you assaulted me."

Eustace turned as if to go, and he heard a peal of feminine laughter.

Turning around, he watched in alarm as Opal walked back upstairs. "Wait! Where are you going? I didn't mean it!"

Opal shook her head and Eustace couldn't get her to come downstairs until suddenly, he began to cry, something he'd not done since childhood.

Opal came downstairs, and took Eustace by the sleeve and brought him back up the stairs to her room.

Finally Opal got into the room, where her roommate was slapping the face of a sobbing freshman girl. "Rosalind, could you take it outside, hon?"

Rosalind took a look at Eustace's tear stained face. "Good, someone is finally giving it the Juicer!"

Even the freshman girl smiled briefly, before Rosalind grabbed her by the ponytail and dragged her out of the room.

As Eustace stood there, Opal sat down and crossed her long, shapely legs. She folded her hands in her lap and smiled at him.

"Now then, who was it who was behaving badly last night?"

Opal slowly ran her right hand, dainty, white and crimson tipped, across her generous bosom.

"Who was it that couldn't control himself?" Opal smiled at Eustace's reddening face. "Why on earth should I go out with a drooling, pawing boor?"

Eustace shook his head. Girls didn't usually behave like this.

Once he'd thrown a girl out of his off-campus apartment at Dartmouth because she'd asked why he had another girl's cosmetics in his bathroom.

And this had been AFTER she'd given him a blowjob.

"I think maybe we aren't meant to see each other, Eustace." Opal said gently.

"I like a man who is more, shall we say gentle, and less willful. You don't appear to be able to control yourself."

She paused.

"People laugh at you, your drinking escapades, being on academic probation, the pot busts, your numerous car wrecks..

Even those idiots you call your friends are constantly borrowing your money and trying to make time with the sluts that you date...

And even they laugh about what a partying loser you are.

If you wanted to be the person I know you are inside, I might relent, but I don't think you are ready for that maturity yet."

Eustace looked at Opal dumbly. He knew she was right. She was funny and smart and beautiful, and he knew she cared about him.

And he knew she was the ONE . And now he would lose her. "Wh-what can I do to get you back, Opal?"

"Well, I think you want to reform, but you need to sacrifice a little bit to make it important to you." Opal paused.

"Eustace, you need to be punished. I read the Op-Ed you wrote in the Lanham Loudmouth about how you didn't think much of we Kappa Gamma Sade girls...

You said you would never let a girl dominate you. But I think you need it. Are you willing to be punished?"

Eustace struggled within. No, no...I can't... But he knew he would. "Whatever you want, Opal...Miss Opal."

That had been the last time he'd ever called her just Opal again, when not in front of others.

Opal had merely snapped her fingers, and Eustace had stripped off his clothes, folding them neatly in a corner of the room.

Yes and then he'd lay down on the bed and she'd bound his ankles together and his hands behind his back...and then she'd brought out the cane.

After she'd reduced Eustace to a blubbering whale, Opal had turned him over on his back and begun stroking his cock slowly with her long red nails.

She still hadn't taken off her dress, though she'd bent over quite a bit so Eustace could stare into her cleavage.

After she'd stroked Eustace for nearly an hour and a half, talking softly to him as if to a baby.

Opal had demanded that Eustace go limp, and he'd been indignant, as of course he'd thought she was going to untie him and fuck him, or at least give him a hand job.

When Eustace's dick had stayed stiff, Opal had brought out the cane and given him ten sharp thwacks on the glans, and finally his wee-wee had become quite small.

She'd sent Eustace home, and he'd wondered when he would get into her drawers, and his hands on those beautiful breasts.

He never did, really. Eustace never got to fuck Opal, though she took his ass with her strap-on many times after that.

The first time he saw Opal fully naked was two years after their marriage, in 1971, when he'd walked in on her fucking one of the janitors from the Humanities Building.

By then, Eustace was a physics instructor at Landon, pursuing his Ph.D. in the Science Department, and as Opal gave him vicious canings for grades less than 90% (and she checked all his tests, essays and quizzes)

Eustace got his PhD in record time, and was chairman of the Landon Physics Department by 1982.

'82 was also the year that Opal got Eustace his first chastity device, not quite the Supertube, but it had worked.

Eustace was allowed to jerk off twice a week in 1982, once a week in '84, and once a month in '90. Now, of course, it was just at darling Opal's rare whim.

But Opal, was wonderful! He'd still never touched her breasts, even when he bathed her...but she was wonderful and beautiful!

Opal was now the mother of three children, two of which looked like the janitor, and one like the bartender at Bristol 's jumping singles club.

The oldest, Eustace the Third, called Trey, as well as the others knew nothing about his family's femdom lifestyle, and was a bit of a rebel.

And, when Trey began getting into drugs and skipping school at thirteen, Opal had touched her husband's arm.

"Let him live it up...the only college which will admit him will be Landon."

Suddenly Eustace had understood his own mother's permissiveness!

By then, in the late eighties, Eustace was college president, and he understood the wisdom of his wife's words.

By the time Trey graduated from Landon in 1992, he was under the thumb of Brandi, his KGS fiancée...Eustace noticed Trey's nails were painted at graduation!

Trey's sister, 29 year old Lark had transformed Trey's best friend Todd from a snarling Engineering student to a placid Ballet major...

And their youngest daughter, 20 year old darling Beth, was a junior majoring in domming girls and boys at the Kappa Gamma Sade House!

So as Eustace Smallwood, Landon college President, put the phone down and went in to face his wife's bullwhip, he thought "

Yes, it's a strange sorority, but a necessary one, at least for us Smallwoods!"

FEBRUARY 19, 2007

Opal disembarked from her BMW, shutting the door. She tossed her briefcase in the trunk, looking around nervously, as she'd never liked Master Sickles's neighborhood too much.

A couple of young black boys, adorned in baseball hats and doo-rags, laughed in her direction.

"Whatchoo looking at, white ho?" one jeered, and Opal flushed, looking at the ground.

Every week she promised herself she wouldn't come back. Her therapist had worked with her for months.

"Opal, you're a feminist, you're a valuable person.

You're married to the president of one of New England's most prestigious colleges." Doctor Greenstahl had urged her.

"And it's so expensive, Opal...it's not good, having a man treat you this way and even paying him for it."

Opal moved away from her car, praying that no one messed with it.

Goddamn Narcissus Sickles, full time slacker, half-ass student, and part-time Master. Or full-time Master, but not for her.

"MALE MASTER LOOKING FOR GENEROUS FEMALE SUBMISSIVES FOR BRIEF INTERLUDES. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT A PILE OF BILE YOU ARE."