Eustace, College President

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey had been denied for 94 days and Eustace had been dying to cum...and the promise had been, suck Junior off, and then jerk off yourself, MAYBE.

Oh, that had been horrible, and of course because he hadn't shown proper enthusiasm for the fellating of his oldest son.

Opal had denied Eustace the orgasm after all...no jerking off for him, and he was now an official incest perv.

Eustace kept pushing his legs together now trying to keep his penis from spurting out a bunch of stinking urine all over Opal's mom's antique chair. God, Opal's mom was a bitch.

"Don't get Grandma's chair wet, Dad, she'll throttle you with the fan belt" Trey said with a grin.

How Eustace wished he could give his son the finger, but of course his wrists were manacled to the goddamn chair.

Yes, Opal's mom, Gert, had been quite a vicious whipper.

Gert would get all her six son-in-laws together and cane them all in a row, with the daughters clapping. Of course Gert was Kappa Gamma Sade Landon grad '54

Ghastly.

Trey was not doing well either, he was bouncing up and down on the chair he was locked to, trying not to pee.

Oooh. Eustace saw Trey's dick leak a little droplet. Eustace felt triumphant.

He knew that he should feel badly for his son, but the kid's smartass attitude pissed him off, so to speak. He would enjoy seeing what Brandi did to Trey later on.

"Don't tell her, Dad, I just dripped a little bit"

Trey begged, but he could see the malicious joy in his father's eyes.

Eustace tried hard to keep his dick still. Trey gritted his teeth. "Promise me you won't tell, Dad. I think I can get away with this."

Eustace laughed harshly.

"You need discipline; you're a pothead, speed freak, junkie, pill popper, dope fiend and loudmouth extraordinaire.

I spent years paying for your speeding tickets and getting you out of trouble, because your mother wanted to have you be raised normally.

You know Grandpa on my side was femdom raised, and at nineteen he had to be in bed by seven o' clock, and he wore dresses all the time, and then my grandmother cut his balls off...

And you are just pathetic. I will tell all, and clap while you're caned and whipped."

But Eustace saw a gleam in his son's eye, as he watched Eustace thrusting about nakedly on the chair. Trey said with a smile.

"Well, misery loves company, you know dad."

Suddenly, Eustace was horrified as Trey began edging the chair he was locked to closer and closer to Eustace's chair.

Then Trey kicked Eustace's chair and Eustace fell over, but Eustace had been ready, and he held his penis-pee in...

Ah but then Trey reached out and kicked again and again and finally managed to kick his dad in the balls, and Eustace's dick exploded, and pee rained all over the chair, the expensive rug, everywhere ..

And then Eustace's butt exploded too, and Eustace realized that Opal hadn't been kind in giving him those nice brownies. Every five years Opal found a way to slip him Ex-Lax...

FEBRUARY 22, 2007 8:59 PM.

Eustace still wriggled thinking of the horrible whippings he and the boy had taken that night, and how he'd cried with misery when Opal had insisted that Eustace turn over the cash he'd been saving for a speedboat.

For over 25 years he'd saved, but she insisted they buy a new Oriental rug and chairs. God that had been so horrible.

Opal had only allowed Eustace $25 out of his paycheck from the time they'd first been married, and never given him raises when the university raised his salary.

Eustace had been allowed to keep one third of any financial gifts he'd gotten from relatives, as well as 50 per bonus from the University.

So Eustace had worked his ass off to put money away, and after 25 years he'd saved ten thousand dollars, enough for a small speedboat...and he'd had to turn the money over to Opal and her mother to redecorate because he'd been a bad piss boy.

Now Eustace had to watch his beautiful wife looking impatient as she was waiting at the bar for her latest lover.

Eustace of course had to sit by himself near the bathroom, writing punishment lines while keeping an eye on Opal to make sure she was all right.

Several times during the evening Opal had already had long groping dances with anonymous strangers.

However, it was her policy not to go home with anyone until Eustace had Googled them, so she'd just had herself a time...

God how ghastly it all was!

Eustace was really worried that Opal would become annoyed because she was going to have to go home with her husband, and that always made her mad.

When Opal felt like a loser, she'd have Eustace strip naked in the parking lot of Tooley's and ride in the back on the floor.

Then she'd make him run to the door of the house and stand naked while she walked leisurely to let him in.

And Opal looked so beautiful.

Her gorgeous hair was down and sitting round her shoulders, Opal was also wearing a cute outfit, a halter top with a flimsy sweater over it, and super tight jeans.

Even at her age, Opal was probably one of the ten hottest women in this stupid singles bar, Eustace thought.

And she keeps talking to all these assholes.

It's driving me crazy, it really is, Eustace thought resentfully. I'm such a good husband to her, but whenever I protest, she shoves her pickup's penises in my mouth.

Eustace saw Opal look up, and actually look quite lively. Who was she talking to? Oh God, that disturbed young man...Sickles, something Sickles.

Young Sickles was almost expelled from Landon a few months ago after he rubbed poison ivy on a faculty wife's nipples--poor Marsden's wife, the Sociology man.

How an attractive woman like Effie Marsden would contemplate an affair with an albino twenty-one year old was a mystery, and somehow he'd tied her up and rubbed Poison Ivy all over her.

Upon hearing about this, Opal had joked that she should rub some on Eustace's penis just when he was about to masturbate, so he couldn't touch himself without the stuff spreading. OPAL was not a sympathetic wife in so many ways.

But she was talking to young Sickles now as if they were old friends! Eustace felt nauseous. Wait, were they actually....going into the women's bathroom together?