Eva and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers

“Oh yeah, fuck me! Let me be your little slut!”

The only thing that bothered her was that she couldn't reach up and suck the cocks that currently weren't fucking her. Therefore, when Eric pulled out she instead turned around and stood on all four on the table. Being the nice guys that they were, they handed her a cushion for her knees. She smiled slightly at the considerate gesture, but was far too aroused to pay much attention to anything else than being fucked. Like she had done before when she was in this position just to expose herself, she arched her back to invitingly give access to her pussy. John positioned himself behind her and pushed his cock hard inside her. She screamed out with pleasure as she was filled once more. In this position she could also get her mouth on the cocks in front of her. She felt the taste of her own juices and she hungrily licked them clean. Partly because it was the right, slutty thing to do, but she also found her own taste exhilarating. With one cock in her pussy and two in front of her for her mouth, she soon felt an orgasm build up in her body. She screamed out loud as her body started shaking.

“Oh my god, I'm coming! You're all making me cum! I'm such a whore!”

As her orgasm subsided, the guys continued to take turns fucking her. Every time they made a switch, she hungrily licked her juices off the cock that had just been inside her. She did this partly because it felt like the right, slutty thing to do, but at this stage she really found the taste sexy. She also thanked them when they swapped, though it wasn't even clear to herself if it was for the cock that was being showed in her pussy, the one she got to lick and suck her her own wetness off or just because they allowed her to be this whore of a woman. She lost track of time, and she wasn't sure where one orgasm ended and another one started. It was just a haze of sheer lust.

At one point she noticed that Eric had picked up the camera and was taking a photos of her with Daniel fucking her from behind and with John's cock in her mouth. This made her think about what she must look like, and standing there like a proud fuck toy with cocks in both her pussy and mouth she knew that she must be an incredibly slutty sight. She was wearing nothing but her earrings and necklace, and saliva mixed with her own juices was dangling from her chin. Knowing this was captured on camera sent her into another orgasm.

The guys continued passing her around, and she was constantly having her pussy filled with a cock and the other guys either feeling her tits, letting her suck their cocks or snapping photos of the action. They lasted long, but eventually their own excitement made them ache for relief as well. After fucking her hard, Eric spoke:

“Eva, I need to cum on your face.”

“Yes! Spray me!” was her frantic reply. “Cover me!”

As Daniel began fucking her pussy, Eric started shooting stream after stream of hot cum all over her face. Eva started orgasming at the sensation of having her face plastered while someone else was fucking her. The cum mixed with the saliva and strands of it was dangling from her face. Together with her jewelery and blond hair, it was swaying back and forth with each thrust from Daniel. John was currently holding the camera and snapped away to capture her orgasming face as the cum hit her.

Daniel soon had to stop to avoid cumming inside her and John took over. It was clear to Eva that it was time to have these guys shoot their cum on her as well so when John pulled out she slipped to the floor and knelt down. She felt that her body couldn't take another orgasm and all she wanted now was to feel all her friends cum on her face again to complete this night. As both Daniel and John walked to her, stroking their cocks, she closed her eyes and smiled. This accentuated her round cheeks, and her already cum splattered face looked ever so inviting. She leaned forward slightly to purposely make her face a tempting target.

She soon felt cum hit her cheeks from both sides as John and Daniel simultaneously started spraying her face. She wasn't ecstatic like she had been before, instead she just sat there with a content smile and took in the sensation of what was happening. She herd her their excited breaths, mixed with the what was obviously Eric snapping pictures of the action. This made her smile even wider. It was hard to count the number of shots that hit her because they were coming from both sides, but the splashes were surprisingly powerful. They might have cum before that evening, but hours of teasing and prolonged fucking had made all of them build up heavily. She felt the warmth of her friends cum, and she opened her mouth to experience the salty taste. She could hardly believe how satisfying it was to have something so personal as her own face be the target of their desire.

As the flow eventually subsided, she carefully opened her eyes to avoid getting it in her eyes. With a huge grin she just sat there and looked at her friends. Her face was completely covered with cum, with strands of it dangling from her cheeks. Several spurts had gotten in her hair, which was also totally messy after the longest and most intense fucking of her life. She knew she looked like a slutty mess, but she also knew this was totally fine.

“Oops,” she said and covered her face in a coquettish manner.

This broke the silence and all started laughing.

“I believe you just gang-banged me!”

They continued to talk about the evening. The guys soon felt shy and got dressed, but Eva enjoyed sitting there naked and covered in their cum like it was the most natural thing in the world. It allowed her to remain her slutty self for awhile longer, and she savored the liberating feeling it gave her. Eventually she however felt that this had been a long night and it was time to end it and go to bed, so she sent them on their way. But before getting in the shower she however uploaded the pictures from the SD card that Eric left behind on her computer. After fiddling through them for awhile, she decided to write an email to her friends.

“Hi guys!

Thanks for the most amazing night, I just can't stop smiling. You've made me feel like the perfect mix of a queen and a whore, and like a respected friend at the same time!

It was the best experience ever, and it wouldn't be right if only I had some memories of it. So here you go!

Hugs and kisses from your silly slut friend Eva!”

Attached with the email was a picture of her face, proudly covered with cum and a huge grin.

The End

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,467 Followers