Eva and Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers

"And I believe you saved up for my present all week, right?"

She started to move between her naked friends, stroking their cocks and rubbing herself against them. Soon they were all hard for her again. She then slid to the floor and started crawling towards her bedroom. Just before she reached the doorway, she stopped and turned her head towards them, still with her ass and open pussy in their direction.

"You can of course leave if you want to. Otherwise I'll be standing like this on my bed, waiting for anyone who might want to continue."

She then crawled into her bedroom and got up on the bed. By putting herself just by the edge with her ass towards the door, she made her pussy accessible and very inviting for her friends. She knew they would soon follow and awaited them with her eyes closed. It didn't take long before she heard them entering her bedroom and immediately one of them inserted his hard cock inside her.

She kept her eyes closed and somehow it excited her that she didn't know who was fucking her. She figured it was deliciously slutty to willingly be fucked without knowing exactly who it was. The though made her moan loudly, driving whoever it was to fuck her harder. And when that person had enough, the next one took his place, only leaving a very brief pause where her pussy wasn't filled.

The guys took turns fucking her, saving no strength as they pounded into her. She was screaming with ecstasy, wild from the treatment she was getting. Between the hard fucking, the thoughts of her girlfriends catching them earlier and the excitement abut her upcoming facial treatment, it didn't take long for Eva to reach climax.

"Aaaah! I'm coming! You're making me come! You're making your slut friend come again!"

As she regained control of her body, she turned around and slid down on the floor. Three eager cocks where pointing in her face and she started to lick them all clean. She then proceeded to suck them all close to the edge, moving furiously from one cock to the other. When she felt she had them all at the brink of eruption, she sat back and coyly looked up at them.

"I want my present now."

Within seconds she felt the first spurt hit her face and she leaned back and savored the sensation of cum hitting her. All naked for them, she just sat there as they erupted all over her face. She loved it tremendously and started to giggle with excitement at the seemingly never-ending stream of cum she was getting. Part of what she loved about it was thinking about what she must look like, and this would surely turn her into a slutty mess. She could feel every load hit her face, but she soon lost count of them. She knew she was completely covered and some of it dribbled down her body.

She stood up and held her arms out to let them admire the state she was in. In many ways, the feeling of wearing the facial afterwords was as good as actually getting it. It wasn't something a girl was supposed to enjoy, but instead she just loved it and she was getting such a kick out of the liberation of her friends seeing her like this. She shook her head a bit to make the strands of cum dangling from her face wiggle.

"Do I look nice?" she asked.

"Yes, very much," Eric said and the others agreed.

"Best gift a slutty girl like me could ever ask for," Eva added with a devilish grin.

As the guys most often did after they had given her the facial; they started to clean up a bit and get dressed. Eva thought it was funny that they almost acted a bit shy afterwords, but she would never covered up. She wanted them to see her like this and she kind of liked to be the only one all naked, not to mention the only one with cum on her face.

They moved into the living room again and Eva sat down on the couch table as they were making little chit-chat. She enjoyed these moments where they were just hanging out afterwords. It was to some extent resembling a bunch of friends just chilling together except she was wearing their cum on her face, obviously participating as the slutty side of herself. As Eric brought out the camera, she smiled widely and proudly pushed her chest out. She was in no way ashamed of her state and she wanted that to show in the pictures. No one had coerced her into doing any of this. If anything, she had used her female sexuality to evoke her friends lust for her, making them give her the cum shower she desired. As Eric snapped some pictures, she excitedly pointed towards the cum hanging from her chin to further accentuate how delighted she was about her gift.

It wasn't long before one of the guys brought up the embarrassment of Linda and Rebecca walking in on them. Eva giggled, knowing that while she was OK with it now, she was probably going to feel rather ashamed about it tomorrow. Still, she felt that it was also a relief that they had been caught and she couldn't deny that it was actually pretty hot. She started to recapture the events, remembering how shocked Linda had looked while Rebecca seemed to think it was actually really funny.

John awoke her from her daydreaming.

"Well, maybe it's lucky they didn't come back later. Probably would have been worse if they had seen you like this." He paused for a bit and then added on with a sly smile. "You know, with cum all over your face."

Eva chuckled but as the thought of being caught with a huge facial settled in her head, she suddenly got very aroused. So much that an audible gasp escaped her mouth. Her first instinct was to hide the the fact that this idea turned her on from her friends, but she'd probably revealed that to them already. And in her current state, she wasn't exactly in a position to hide anything. Instead, she allowed her hands to wander to her pussy as she laid back on the table and closed her eyes. Soon she was moaning loudly as she rubbed her clit, imagining Linda and Rebecca actually seeing her at that moment.

When she opened her eyes, she could see the guys standing around her. They all had their cocks out, all of them hard for her again. Eva was impressed, considering it had only gone a few minutes since they last covered her with their cum. She spread her leg for them and Daniel knelt down and inserted his cock into her wet pussy.

The guys acted ever so synchronized, taking their turn at filling her pussy with their hard cocks. Eva just lay there with her legs spread, enjoying the sensation of once again having her pussy worked at by these skillful friends. She knew she must look very slutty indeed, lying there with her face already covered with cum while they took turns fucking her.

"Oh god, I love how your cum feels on my face!" she panted. "I'm just going to lie here and spread my legs for you so you can all fuck me!"

The thought of this turned her on even more and between this and the idea of her female friends seeing her, it wasn't long before she felt yet another powerful orgasm build up.

"I'm cumming! Fuck your little slut! You're making me cum again!"

But the guys were not done yet. As she came down from her orgasm, they guided her back into her bedroom and laid her down on her bed.

"The queen needs to be comfortable," Eric said with a wink.

Eva got the hint that they had more pleasure in store for her and with a pleased grin she spread her legs invitingly for whoever wanted to enter her wet pussy. It appeared it was Eric's turn and soon he was inside her. Eva felt like she was in heaven and just laid there and allowed them to to take turns pounding her. She was ecstatic, constantly screaming out with pleasure. With a desire to be even more sultry, she started to caress herself and rub the cum into her face and tits, making her skin glow. She was feeling high with lust, at a stage were she felt she was constantly about to come. Taking their turns at her pussy, the guys kept her at the edge of another orgasm for nearly an hour. When she finally felt it overpower her, she lost all control as her body stated shaking. She wasn't able to formulate any words at that point, and just screamed out with a high pitch cry.

As she regained control of her senses, she knew her body couldn't take another orgasm.

"Oh god," she said with amazement. "I didn't know I could come so much in one night!"

She looked around the room at her friends' still hard cocks, admiring how they glistened with her own juices.

"Can you please fulfill my birthday wish and cum on me again? I just want to lie here while you cover me."

Too spent to do anything else she remained lying on her back, cherishing the anticipation of the cum she was about to get sprayed with. The guys encircled her, stroking their hard cocks. Simultaneously, they then started releasing load after load onto her body and face. As Eva felt the warm cum hit her body, she experienced an almost divine sensation. She felt as if her body was an altar, and that her three male friends were worshiping her inner slut by giving her their cum. It made her tremble with pleasure, and she opened her mouth so she could taste their gifts as they landed on her face. She was their slutty goddess, and she could feel their desire. They didn't just accept that she had this need, they adored her for letting herself be open with it. The guys moaned and grunted, obviously pleased to finally release their build up.

The flow of cum inevitably ended, even though Eva for awhile felt like it might go on for ever. She was now covered with two huge loads of cum from each of her friends, and she knew she was soaked. She shivered slightly at the erotic sensation of the cum on her body and face. Too exhausted to get up she just lied there and smiled satisfyingly at her friends.

"Should I get you a towel," John offered.

"Nah, I want to lie here like this for a bit," Eva replied. "Maybe you guys can let yourself out whenever you're ready."

The guys joked about how the queen no longer needed their service and soon started to pack up and leave. As they said goodby, Eva didn't bother to get up and just blew them a kiss.

"Thanks for letting me be this little slut," she said softly as they left.

Eva remained on the bed, enjoying the afterglow of yet another group sex session with her friends. She let her fingers softly tickle her cum covered face and body, feeling proud that she allowed herself to experience this. Her mind again drifted to her female friends walking in on them, and how they might have reacted if they saw her now. Inadvertently, her hand drifted to her dripping pussy. After the intense fucking and a record number of orgasms, she knew she should refrain from masturbating. She however couldn't resist the urge to taste herself, and moved her wet fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. She was exhausted after all the fun, and she was almost in a sleep like state. As the taste of her own juices filled her mouth, images of Linda and Rebecca ran through her head. A single, novel thought entered her mind.

"I wonder if their pussies taste as sweet as mine."

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,461 Followers
12