Eva and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers

"I wanna feel my face covered in your cum." She wasn't holding back now. "And I want to feel slutty!"

"Can we touch you?" Eric asked.

"Yes please," was all she could say, and she walked over to the couch with her hips swaying back and forth seductively.

She stood in front of them with her hands stretched up in the air as an invite and to give them access to her body. Daniel was sitting in the middle of the couch and Eric and John got on either side of her. She thought she would explode from the sensation of six hands roaming freely over her body. There was always a hand on each of her tits, sometimes squeezing, sometimes caressing and sometimes gently pinching her nipples. Hands were running up and down her legs from her feet up to her hips. And then on the inside of her thighs up to her panty covered pussy. Her butt was also getting plenty of attention and soon a hand found its way inside her panties. She just stood there and enjoyed the sensation of submitting her body to her friends. A finger was rubbing on her clit and another one was slowly being pushed in and out of her pussy from behind. As if on command, all three suddenly tugged on her panties and exposed her blond pussy. She gasped, getting extremely turned on by her friends stripping her completely. The hands soon found their way back to her pussy. It was an incredible feeling, and she loved every minute of it.

She then decided it was time to see some cocks. She gently pushed their hands away and sat down on the wooden table in front of the couch. She wanted them to admire her blonde pussy and she spread her legs in front of them. The guys sat down, lined up before her and watched as she played with her pussy in front of them.

"Show me your cocks," she said. And they complied, each pulling out their member and stroking it in front of her.

Her eyes went from one cock to the other and then to their faces. They were all transfixed on her pussy and her fingers tickling her clit. The situation was just so erotic. Three nice cocks that all were hard just for her. She knew she could have easily made herself come but she wanted to hold on.

She slid off the table and crawled between the legs of John, who was sitting at the left side of the couch. She took his cock in her hands and started stroking it. She leaned in and licked the head before sliding the thick and hard cock in her wet mouth as far as she could. Daniel and Eric were watching intently, stroking their own cocks in anticipation. Her sucking made sloppy sounds and she was moaning loudly. When she felt that John was getting near, she popped the cock out of her mouth and moved over to Daniel, who was sitting in the middle of the couch. She immediately sucked his cock deep into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with her lips around his shaft. God, she was being such a slut right now and she loved it. Wearing nothing but her high heel shoes, she was on her knees sucking one cock with two other guys watching.

When she felt Daniel getting close to cumming, she released his cock and walked on her knees over to Eric. Saliva was running down her chin and her eyes were hungry. She was hungry for more cock and moaned and panted loudly as she started sucking. John had gotten up from the couch and started fingering her from behind while she kept on bobbing her mouth up and down Eric's cock. Eric soon got near the edge and she reluctantly released his member from her mouth. She turned around and engulfed Johns cock again. She knelt down on the floor and the guys got up and stood around her. She grabbed one cock in each hand and one in her mouth, alternating between the guys. God, this was so dirty. And as she kept sucking, the urge to get covered in cum grew stronger.

"I want to bring myself to orgasm while you all cum on me," she said.

She released the cocks and started running her hands over her body.

"I want you all to cover me with your cum," she gasped.

The guys stood around her, stroking their hard cocks. She kept looking them over with hungry eyes.

"Are you ready to shoot your loads all over me?"

She left one hand squeezing her breasts while the other was intensely flicking her clit.

"Are you ready to make me feel real slutty? I need to be your slut friend Eva."

She was ecstatic now. She didn't care about anything else in the world anymore. All she wanted was for her friends to unload on her. She was licking her lips, urging them on as they pumped their cocks in front of her.

"Come on Eric, spray that cum all over my face," she screamed. "You too, Daniel. I want to feel it on my skin. And you John. Just give it to me now. Shoot it on my slutty little face!"

Her dirty talk sent Daniel over the edge and he started ejaculating on her face from her left side, sending multiple strands of cum on her cheek and up onto her nose. Eva started screaming out loud.

"YES,YES,YES!"

She rubbed herself furiously. Her orgasm was building now and she felt herself losing all control. Then Eric stepped up, and shot his load aver her the right side of her face. One strand made its way up onto her forehead, but most of it landed on her cheek and over her mouth.

"YES, THAT'S IT, COVER ME! SHOOT ALL OVER MY FACE!" Eva screamed. She started shaking as the orgasm hit her. "YOU TOO JOHN, SPRAY ME PLEASE! GIVE ME MORE CUM!"

John could barely believe it was his proper friend acting this way. But he was beyond pulling back, and shot his load straight onto her face. She was screaming, so some of it landed in her mouth when it was open. The taste added to her sensation, and the most intense orgasm of her entire life.

"OOOOOOHHH, AAAAAAHHH, YES, YES YES!" Her body was shaking and she was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy. After what seemed like forever, she collapsed on the floor.

"Hey, are you ok?" Daniel asked.

Eva was slowly coming back to her senses and looked up at her friends. They had all tucked away their cocks in their pants and were looking seriously worried about her.

"I am... ok," she said softly. Her eyes were blinking as though she just woke up and was confused about where she was. She started giggling. "I am more than ok, I'm fucking fantastic!" They all started laughing. "That was just fucking incredible! Wow..."

She remained sitting on the floor, with cum dripping from her face down onto her tits and stomach. She looked messy. The guys had been considerate and avoided shooting in her eyes, but the lower part of her face was completely covered in cum. She still felt the taste in her mouth, and she liked it.

"I suppose you want to clean up a bit?" John asked. "Should I get you a towel?"

"No, I kind of want to savor this for a bit," Eva replied with a devilish grin. "God, what kind of monster have I turned into," she continued with a giggle. "You must think I'm terrible!"

"Oh, no apologies needed for that," Daniel reassured her with a sly smile.

"Yeah, we're all very happy to keep looking at you like this as long as you're comfortable," Eric filled in.

"Oh, yeah?" Eva said as she stood up. She placed her hands on her hips and stood proud in front of her friends. Cum was hanging in strands from her chin, and much of it had dripped onto her tits. She licked her lips, feeling the fresh taste of cum in her mouth. "So what do I look like?"

The guys looked at each other, all a bit uncertain of what to say.

"Honestly Eva..." John said. "You look wonderfully slutty!"

The words made her tingle. At this point, that was exactly how she felt. On the one hand, the situation made her feel very exposed. With the exception of her black high heel shoes and the cum dripping from her face, she was standing completely naked in front of her completely dressed friends. On the other hand, she felt empowered, knowing this was happening on her terms. She had her audience captured, the center of their attention.

"Go on," she urged them.

"Well, you look like a girl who just got on her knees to suck off three of her friends, and had them cum all over her face," Eric said matter-of-factly. This was an accurate description of the situation, and hearing it described to her that way sent shivers through her body. Damn, she was getting really horny again. She started running her fingers through the cum on her tits.

"I love how you're wearing your facial with such pride," Daniel said. "Definitely the perfect combination of both queen and whore," he chuckled. The others agreed.

"Yeah, totally"

"Absolutely"

"And you look like you're glowing," John continued. "You clearly enjoy this attention."

"Busted!" she said with a giggle. "Sounds like I'm quite a sight. In fact, could someone go get my camera? I will need some proof to myself I actually did this and that it wasn't just a really, really wet dream. It should be in the top drawer of my bedside table."

"Sure, whatever the queen asks," Eric said jokingly and disappeared into her bedroom.

"I think we all could use another glass of wine," Eva said as she spun around and walked towards the kitchen. John and Daniel followed her wiggling ass until it disappeared around the corner and then sat down on the couch to wait for her return. Eva soon came back with a wine bottle and walked over to John, who held up his glass for her. As she started pouring, she heard the sound of a camera flashing. She looked over to Eric and she shot him a wide grin as he was shooting away.

"Sorry," he said. "I just wanted to capture the moment."

"What do you mean? Nothing out of the ordinary here." Eva replied, trying her best to sound sincere. "Just a good hostess pouring some wine for her guests."

"Yeah, a very good hostess indeed. A completely naked hostess with a big facial," Eric added. Eva just giggled and went to pour Daniel some wine. As she moved over, she felt John's hands slide up over her ass. She looked over to him with a smile, letting him know that the attention was welcome. She bent over slightly and stuck her ass out as an invitation for John to keep groping away while Eric captured it on camera.

Eva then noticed that this wasn't her camera he was using. It was a much more professional model than her cheap one. Eric noticed her puzzled expression.

"I wasn't sure what would happen tonight, but in case it would be an opportunity to snap some shots, I wanted to use a good camera. So I brought mine, hope you don't mind. And don't worry, I'm giving you the SD card when I leave."

Eric was a semi-professional photographer and knew that no photos taken with Eva's cheap camera could do justice to the sight in front of him.

"So, what photos do you want?" he asked.

"Hmmm... Could you do a close up of my face?" Eva replied.

"As the queen demands," said Eric with a slight laugh. "The light would be better over by that wall there."

Eva walked over to the wall, stood up straight and smiled from ear to ear as Eric moved in for some close up shots. Eva really got into the modeling and decided to try some different facial expressions. She put her index finger on her bottom lip and looked up as if she was thinking of something. Next she tried a surprised look, covering her mouth and giving a coquettish expression. Eric kept shooting away and Eva clearly enjoyed the attention of the camera. She was thinking she must look extremely naughty in these pictures and wanted as many as possible to look at later.

"I think this might be my next Facebook profile picture," she said and everybody laughed.

"Do you want some full body shots as well?" Eric asked and Eva just nodded enthusiastically.

"How do you want to pose?"

"Actually, I think I want you all to direct me," Eva replied, her eyes going between the members of her audience. "Tell me how to pose for you."

"Ok, why don't you start by recreating that pose you made before with your hands on your hips and that proud look on your face?" Eric said. John and Daniel moved up on either side of him.

Eva stood up straight, her feet wide apart with the look of a strong, defiant woman and Eric snapped several pictures from slightly different angles.

"Damn you look so hot Eva," Daniel said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Thanks for letting us be part of your fantasy. Why don't you turn around and show us that lovely little ass of yours?"

Eva turned around, bent over slightly and placed her hands on the wall. She could hear the sound of Eric snapping pictures. She looked over her shoulder seductively and licked her lips. The audience was enraptured, staring at her with lust in their eyes, and she could see the tents forming in their pants. It had only been ten minutes since they all came on her face, but clearly they would all be up for another round soon, she thought to herself grinning wickedly. She wiggled her butt some more and then turned around. "Now what?"

"I think your tits need some attention. Why don't you massage them for us," John said.

Eva started moving her hands up her body, gently caressing her way to her tits. Large drops of cum were resting on her perky tits and she let her fingertips run through it. She scooped up some cum and brought it to one of her nipples, rubbing it softly under her fingers. She then did the same thing to the other one.

"Now, kneel down like you did before when we covered you in cum," Eric said.

Eva followed the instruction and dropped to her knees. It was a submissive pose, to kneel in front of her friends like this but it made her feel hot. She had willingly given her friends the gift to objectify her this way and she loved it. Almost as in trance, her right hand found its way to her pussy and she caressed her mound. She inserted a finger in her pussy and soon another one and looked into the camera as Eric snapped pictures of her.

"Spread your legs wide and show us your sexy pussy," said Daniel.

Under any other circumstances, her friends wouldn't use this language in front of her, but this wasn't like any other evening to say the least. Now, hearing her friends talk to her like this just made her horny. She happily followed orders and sat down with her back against the wall, spreading her legs wide. She was willingly exposing herself to them, and she still had their cum on her face and body. Damn this was dirty, but she didn't care. Being the center of attention of several men at the same time was just such a kick. She was the object of their desire, and it wasn't just her body that was on display. She was revealing her inner slut to her friends and it felt wonderfully liberating.

"Now, make yourself cum for us again," John said.

Eva brought her right hand to her pussy again and started moving her fingers in circular motion around her clit. She knew she looked ever so naughty, and the thought that her friends saw her like this -- cum all over her face and completely exposed -- excited her beyond words. Her gaze traveled to each of her friends, and she could see the excitement in their eyes as well. She was sure they were ready to cum again for her if she asked them, but she wanted to give them a bit more rest before the next load. So instead she focused on enjoying the facial she had. With the left hand she started scooping up the cum from her face, brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger clean. All this was captured on camera.

"Maybe you need this," Eric said and held up a pink vibrator. She recognized it as her own. "I found this in your drawer when you sent me in there to look for your camera. I figured you might have one of these, hope you don't mind that I brought it."

Eva just laughed.

"Haha, you don't think I have exposed myself enough today already?"

Eva just held out her hand and accepted the vibrator with a smile. She stood up, walked to the long table in front of the sofa and laid down on her back. She spread her legs wide, exposing herself even more to her friends.

"Sure, I'll be happy to fuck myself in front of you all," she said and licked the vibrator, mainly for the visual effect. She knew she was definitely wet enough to insert it without any problems whatsoever. She turned it on and brought it to her slit, running it up and down. It felt intense and she started moaning. The thought that she was laying like this in front of her friends -- as if on a display table, masturbating in front of them - made her feel so sexy.

She inserted the vibrator slowly into her pussy and it sent jolts of pleasure through her body. John and Daniel sat down on the couch beside her while Eric continues to snap pictures of her. She closed her eyes and slowly moved the plastic dick in and out. Her mouth was open and she was moaning loudly. She used one hand to fuck herself, and with the other she scooped up some cum from her chin, brought the finger to her mouth and sucked on it, adding to the sensation. All the guys were standing around her, transfixed on her body and rubbing their crotches through their pants. She felt she controlled her audience with her sexuality, and it felt empowering. She felt like a queen, a very slutty queen with cum still plastered on her face and tits. But she was proud of her sluttiness. The combination of being exposed, the cum on her face and the vibrator in her pussy was overwhelming. Soon she felt her orgasm building.

"Tell me how slutty I look," she said while panting heavily.

"Clearly only a total slut would fuck herself in front of her friends like this," said Eric. The guys were getting bolder in their language and Eva loved it.

"Yeah, and I'm amazed you invited us all over just to cum on you. Who would have thought our Eva was such a little slut," John added. The word "slut" sent shivers through her body. It was such a forbidden word to describe any woman, and for that very reason it was so liberating to hear her friends describe her like that.

"I can't believe she's still happily wearing our cum on her face, I think she's been wanting this for a long time. Haven't you Eva?" Daniel said.

"Oh yes, yes I have!" Eva screamed.

She loved hearing them talk about her like this and fucked herself furiously. As she felt the orgasm starting to take over, she began smearing the cum all over her face and tits as if she wanted to feel it even more intensely on her skin. She had a mental image of what she must look like and knowing that her friends were seeing her like this sent her over the edge.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU AGAIN!", she screamed repeatedly as her body started shaking with pleasure.

It was as intense as the first orgasm and Eva collapsed on the table. When the orgasm subsided and she came back to reality, she started giggling but not nervously. She was just on such a high from the whole experience. She was glowing and her skin was glistening with sweat and the cum she had smeared on her face and chest.

"Wow, I've never made myself come this hard in my life," she said and sat on the edge of the table. She pushed her chest out and soaked in the attention of her audience as if their gaze was sunshine. She just loved how they lusted for her and she smiled from ear to ear when she looked at the tents in their pants.

"Hey guys, I'm having the time of my life and I'm definitely up for some more fun, but for now I think I'm in desperate need of a shower."

To be continued...

(Thanks to beachbaby179 for very helpful editing comments)

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,470 Followers
12