Eva and Marlo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlo stood back and her mind and body switched gears, almost embarrassingly. They were doing it. Her body recoiled, the bat coming down from the air.

She felt the need to deftly run back across the cool tiles that made the floor her house to her room and close the door, and embrace the relief she was feeling. Her heart was beating hard, and she began to feel like she was intruding. But Marlo couldn't turn herself away. It was dark in the hallway, they'd never see her shadow from under the door. Marlo listened closer to the door.

THWACK. A yelp. Eva moaned again, "Oh god yes. Rub my asshole, please."

"You like that bitch...does that ass belong to me?", Tom growled. THWACK. "Oh. Yes", Eva moaned, "it's your ass. Just rub it. Fuck, I am so wet."

Marlo began to feel pangs herself listening to this hot interlude. She had wished she could peer inside but the door was shut tight. She began to hear alternate moans from both Tom and Eva. Her own legs squirmed under the back dress. No...she ran back across the house with the bat into her room, and clicked the door shut quietly. She threw the bat under the bed and laid down on the bed, breathing hard. THWACK - she heard echo in the hallway and another yelp. She wondered what they were doing but she would be condemned to just listen.

Or would she?

Still foggy and feeling light from the day's earlier drinks, she rose from the best and spirited out to her balcony where the cool ocean breeze met her once more. Marlo looked across the darkness towards the guest room balcony.

The French doors were open. Marlo paused. And paused again.

She walked back inside her bedroom and pondered. Both the guest balcony and master bedroom had matching outside iron stairwells that led two floors to the yard, to allow privacy of anyone who might stay in that room. The stairwells framed the house nicely and were much more convenient when one had to go below to the small yard rather than use the front door and circle the house, and having to unlock the backyard gate.

No one would know. It's her house anyway and she wanted to take a peek. Staying barefoot, Marlo crept out on to her balcony, making sure no one was on the guest balcony and crept lithely down the stairs. She crossed the yard without a sound, almost melting into the darkness in her black dress save for her arms, legs, and face. She crouched low when she reached the iron stairs of the guest room and crept upwards on all fours, staying low to the stairs as possible.

When she silently reached the guest room landing, she was careful to avoid the light spilling from the open doors that began to peer around. Then, she saw them and couldn't believe her eyes.

Eva was nearly nude, on all fours at the edge of the bed. The red dress that showed off her body was now a crumpled mess wrapped around her mid-section. Tom was still clothed, and stood over her back, holding her upper body downward to the mattress while her ass was higher in the air. Her butt cheeks were red, from where he was obviously spanking her.

What also struck Marlo is that Eva's legs were spread far apart, giving her a perfect view of her twin sister's shaved pussy. Eva had perfect tan legs, and Marlo could see no tan lines on her body. Tom had his back to the French doors and Eva's gaze, if her eyes were even open, were toward the far wall further into the room. They didn't see Marlo, low to the ground, most of her body on the stairs that led to the open doors.

Tom gave Eva another THWACK on her ass, making one cheek even redder. He growled, "you like that?" as he held her down firmly but definitely not against her will.

"Oh, yes baby....you own that ass. Show me you own it." Tom needed no convincing. He slid his fingertips over the redness of her ass, and then his fingers probed the outer lips of her wet, spread pussy. Eva moaned more, and Marlo could the crisp sounds of the wetness of her pussy as he rubbed it. She didn't think she ever heard of a woman being that wet before.

Marlo's body squirmed at the spectacle. She rubbed her own legs together but was still afraid of getting caught. But she was riveted and continued to watch.

Tom slid a finger inside Eva's pussy which was met with a loud, "oh fuck" and then another finger in her asshole. Eva arched her back at the double penetration by Tom's skillful fingers and hissed, "yesssssssss....fill me....". He began to pump his fingers in and out like a jackhammer, and the sounds of Eva's wet pussy became louder. Marlo could feel her heart pounding in her own throat.

Eva pulled away. "I want your cock."She spun around and set up, causing Marlo to nearly jump as Eva now faced the French doors, but paid no mind to the outside. She sat upright which gave Marlo a plain sight view of her twin's beautiful body. She had a beautiful neckline with gentle shoulders and golden skin. Eva had a flat tummy any man or woman would envy and smooth, lithe legs. Her pussy was completely shaved, something Eva thought about doing herself. She had a beautiful body that would gleefully fill any small bikini.

And she had perfect, bigger natural boobs, dammit Marlo concluded. How the hell did that happen?

Eva greedily clawed at Tom's pants and unzipped them, nearly ripping the zipper. She pulled out Tom's cock and Marlo's eyes widened. It was longer and thick, or maybe it was simply her vantage point. Whatever it was, it was beautiful and Eva knew it. She looked up at Tom who grinned, and took that back of her head and forced it on to his waiting cock. She began to slurp eagerly, and Tom closed his eyes. She fondled his balls, massaging them in her palm while licked the underside of his shaft, looking up at him.

"Play with yourself", he said, "...I want to watch you."

Eva complied without a word, her mouth still engulfing his manhood. She raised on foot on the bed to spread her legs, giving Marlo a deep view of her sister's beautiful pussy. Eva closed her eyes and was lost in the sensation of her boyfriend's cock in her mouth while she sucked it and her own fingers on her wet clit. Tom watched her massage her clit with intense and focused eyes. She then plunged two fingers insider her pussy with a loud squishing sound and moan from Eva's full mouth.

Marlo's legs trembled, as she slowly raised the hem of her dress to her thighs. The warm night air kissed its lover's legs once more. Marlo could not longer resist...this was too powerful of a scene of raw sexuality and utter lust. Her own finger tips found her own wet pussy through her small VS black string panties and parted her legs. If they were going to cum, so was she.

Tom could take no more. He wanted to taste Eva. Without offering any direction, he pushed Eva to the bed on her back. She watched him as he stripped down nude, his cock still protruding in the air. She watched him strip as the clothes came of his hard body, rubbing her wet pussy faster as the clothes came off. Marlo did the same, stifling a gasp when he pulled off his underwear to be nude before her eyes as well.

He knelt over and parted Eva's legs. His tongue found her sopping pussy and clit immediately, and he began to assault both with the tip of his flicking tongue. Eva's eyes rolled to the back of her head with the sensation of electricity piercing her body, making her back arch upwards. She ran her hands over her firm breasts, pinching her own nipples. She began to writhe like she was no longer in control of her body. She arched her hips up swiftly and jammed her hips into Tom's face as her sucked her pussy deeply, taking each of her labia between his lips and teeth and playing with her flesh. Eva moaned loudly, "Oh FUCK...." as her hips bucked. Tom knew what he was doing and Eva wanted more. He reached down and began to stroke his own cock while his other hand played with Eva's clit while he sucked harder on her wet pussy.

Marlo was in desperate need of release as she lay on her side, on the cold metal stairs. She quickly pulled off her small panties and threw them to the side. Her legs parted, she began to rub her own pussy furiously, rubbing her clit with her fingers and then sliding one finger inside of herself, followed by a second. She knew they could not hear her own wet pussy as they were deeply enthralled with each other. She ached to reach her own erect nipples through the dress but could only rub her tit with the one hand underneath her squirming body.

"I need to cum, now....you need to fuck me", Eva pleaded. Tom stood and grabbed Eva forcefully by the hips and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs and held her ankles in the air, spreading her legs, showing his strength and dominance over the woman begging for his cock, lying on the bed. Without even looking down, and still piercing straight in to Eva's eyes, he plunged his thick cock into her steaming pussy. Marlo immediately slid two fingers inside her own aching pussy, desperately pressing on her G-spot. She bit her lip and though she would cry out in blissful agony.

Their sweating bodies now one, Tom began to fuck Eva. Hard. The sounds of their slapping flesh filled the air as Eva moaned loudly. Tom simply grunted as he began to fuck her harder, her legs flapping the air with each forceful thrust. The sounds of Eva's sopping pussy also filled the air. Marlo watched as she could see Tom's balls slap against Eva's as, and could feel herself about to explode on her own fingers. She could see where Tom's cock was penetrating Eva's vulva, and will never forget the sight of her sister's wet labia folding in and out with Tom's thrusting cock. Eva massaged her breasts furiously, squeezing them kneading them, and pinching her nipples while her boyfriend fucked her.

He could hold back no more. She could feel his urgency with each deeper and quicker thrust.

"Yeah..."she goaded him, "fill me. Pump it in me. Own that pussy like you did my ass. Fuck me and cum in my pussy now!!!" Tom let loose, and Marlo watched as he ass thrust rapidly and Eva almost began to scream. He yelled and clenched as he came, gobs upon gobs of white thick cum filled Eva's pussy. Her body twisted as she felt each hot squirt of lava-like semen stab passionately at her throbbing walls. Marlo couldn't see it but she could swear she could feel it filling her own insides as she was close to cumming.

But it wasn't over.

Eva panted, "Oh, baby...fill me...fill me....now make me cum."

On cue, Tom reluctantly pulled out and knelt in front of Eva's parted legs. She knew what she wanted, her fetish, and her freak. He lowered his head to her glistening, quivering, and freshly penetrated pussy. Eva arched her back and cupped her breasts. She knew what was coming. Marlo couldn't imagine what was about to happen.

Tom began to nibble on Eva's clit. She felt the electricity again and screamed, "Oh, god, oh, god, oh god...". As her nibbled harder, her hips began to buck. Marlo marveled as Tom went down her Eva once more, gazing at his wet cock that was still leaking his own cum ever so slightly.

Marlo gasped. She could see Tom's own cum begin to leak out of Eva's fucked pussy. First a little, then the gobs came out. Tom didn't stop his assault on her clit, and then shocking Eva, shot his tongue deep into Eva's pussy and began sucking out the mix of her juices and his, letting it wet his mouth and swallowing it eagerly. Eva was just about over the edge with these taboo sensations assaulting her very womanhood.

Eva writhed. "Ohhh...I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum....I'm..."

...Eva came hard. Marlo was rubbing her pussy furiously and didn't care whom might see her at this point. Then, shockingly enough, Eva raised her hips and squired all over Tom's face. He knew this was her endgame, what she found to be the ultimate release. He opened his mouth and drank the toxic brew of his cum and her squirting juices greedily. Eva squealed loudly as her inner walls contracted and pushed.

Marlo's mind began obliterated and utterly wanton with animalistic lust. She came at this unholy sight, closing her eyes, seeing stars but somehow finding the wherewithal to bit her lips and not utter a sound except for a stifled yelp no one would hear. Her fingers were sopping wet and vibrations piercing her inner thighs.

After three hard squirts to Tom's mouth, her body collapsed in exhaustion. Tom smiled. They smiled at each other and her slowly climbed on top of Eva's sweaty body. He slid his still hard cock back inside her and left it there, to which she sighed. She kissed his wet face and also shared their juices on her tongue. They were spent.

Marlo opened her eyes and then remembered where she was, what she was doing. Still with a liquor haze but much less now, she ducked and silently went down the stairs. Looking up once at the balcony to ensure she wasn't followed, spirited across the yard and back up her balcony stairs, and into the safety of her own master bedroom. She shut the French doors quietly. They'll think she couldn't take the noise and shut the doors, she thought.

The house was quiet now. Marlo lay on her own bed and stared at the ceiling, replaying the sexual spectacle that she just saw, her own pussy still aching. With that she grinned and closed her eyes. That was fun, more fun than she had in awhile. Drifting, she thought about Eva, and what this would mean for days to come. Soon, she was asleep.

- to be continued.

12