Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you so pale in all of your body, or just on your face and there?" she asked, pointing to Eva's lap.

"Would you like to see? Come here and help me undress."

She had purposely left out the polite formula "please," but Sheera did not seem to notice. She stood up and put her hands to Eva's blouse, fidgeting a bit with the buttons, but quickly learned how to deal with them.

"To slip out of my slacks I have to remove my boots. Can you help me? It is easier if you kneel down and pull them off." Her hand reached out and pushed Sheera's shoulder gently down; her skin felt like velvet, smooth and shining.

Sheera knelt down and pulled on the boots. Eva let her stand up again and quickly stepped out of her slacks and thong. Sheera was looking at her with eager eyes, as if she wanted to take her shape into her memory. Then she did something wholly unexpected: she began to sniff Eva's body, starting from her head and going slowly down. Eva couldn't help thinking that she moved with the elegance and flexibility of a cat; she was growing aroused as the girl's nose neared her sex. She stood still: was that a local way of courting a mate?

Sheera went on sniffing her, her nostrils moving quickly as she got the white woman's scent into her memory.

"What are you doing, Sheera?"

"I am smelling you, Miss, so I can recognize you in the dark."

"And why would you have to recognize me in the dark?"

Sheera did not answer. She had noticed a golden circlet shining on Eva's right ankle and knelt down to examine it more closely. Eva turned her calf to let her have a good glance at it; the girl brushed it with her fingers. The photographer swallowed hard: a luscious black girl was kneeling in front of her, her lips so close to her foot!

"You can look closer, if you want, Sheera. Taste it, it is real gold."

She held her breath as Sheera approached her mouth to the anklet and licked it.

"Do you like the taste? If you do, you can lick more," Eva said, her other foot rubbing gently the girl's arm. Sheera took the foot with the anklet in her hand as if to weigh it; her tongue felt wonderful on Eva's skin.

"It tastes good, Miss!"

"What tastes good, the anklet or my foot?"

Sheera let her tongue wander on the upper part of the woman's foot. Eva gained confidence and let her other foot rest on the girl's naked breast. The girl's teeth closed on that tasty heel; the white woman had to control herself - her cunt was twitching and the Amazon could notice it. Her voice sounded excited:

"Am I good to bite, Sheera?"

The girl left the heel and bit slightly one of Eva's toes.

"That thing on your foot is nice to see, but not to bite," she said seriously.

"You may lick as you want, or kiss, but don't bite! This could hurt Miss," Eva said, not believing that the girl was actually licking her toe.

"Good, Sheera. Now stand up and let Miss feel your smell as you did with mine."

The girl rose to her feet and let Eva sniff her. Eva began at her forehead and went slowly down, inhaling the scent from every part of that dark, luscious body. It smelled of Nature and of innocence, of pleasure to be given and taken. She breathed deeply at the navel and went down until she was two inches above the pussy; she stopped and asked:

"Do you have a good nose, Sheera?" She could hardly wait to see it planted between her own legs. But the girl didn't answer; her eyes had caught sight of the metal trinkets in the plastic bags that Eva had let on the cot.

"You have spotted my necklaces, Sheera! Do you think your people will like them?"

"Are they for us, Miss?" The girl's hand was pointing to the bag.

"Some, for those of you who become my close friends." Eva smiled and moved over to the cot. The sun on the polished steel objects made them glitter even more. The woman took a thick steel collar and held it out to Sheera.

"This is valued very highly in my homeland," she said.

The girl tried it on her neck, her eyes telling Eva how badly she wanted to keep it. Eva shook her head:

"It will be given to a very special girl, one extremely loyal and helpful," she said.

Sheera's fingers were on the lock on the back of the necklace. "What is that for?"

"This is a special clasp, to prevent the person from losing it."

"If Sheera helps you, will you give it to me?" Her voice trembled.

"It is easy to talk of rewards, Sheera! I have to see first if you are worthy of them. You would have to work hard and be very helpful to earn it."

Sheera sighed; the woman was not going to give her that beautiful, strange thing. As she handed it back, she had decided: she would do her best to win it. Suddenly, her eyes flashed: like the thing on the white woman's ankle, the necklace was... abulawa! There were many local stories about those powerful amulets. She blinked: better not to tell the visitor about that – what if she could not be trusted?

On her side, Eva was thinking hard. She wanted that girl badly, both as a sex toy and as a servant. An idea flashed through her mind:

"When you hunt, do you use sign language, or special sounds? I may have to call you quickly. Do you know what a whistle is?" She gave out a long note, followed by a short one. The girl nodded.

"This will make you know you are needed, Sheera. Now go out and pay attention: when you hear the sign, come here. I will teach you many things, and this is the first. But only if you are willing to learn."

"Sheera wants to learn!" the girl said, and went off the hut.

The village was filled with the usual sounds of daily life: people talking, children playing, wood being cut to make fire, and so on. Sheera walked a few steps from the hut and waited. The whistle sounded sharp and clear; several girls looked up, wondering what that could be.

Sheera heard it too, and ran into the hut.

"Good! Now, a second thing: when you come where I am, you kneel down."

The girl did as she was told. Eva reached out and pressed her knees outward:

"Open you legs and place you hands on you thighs, palms up."

Sheera obeyed. She was glad to learn something from that woman's distant land and have something exciting to tell her friends.

"This is how my best friend does it," Eva went on, her hand strolling the girl's back. "Spine straight! Put your chest out, so you can look your best!"

Sheera's nipples pointed straight ahead. Eva's pussy was getting wet at the sight of the girl in that position.

"Now you lift up that skirt and show me you lips. This is a sign that you trust me and respect me." She held her breath: would the girl accept that?

Sheera didn't think twice: her hand moved to the end of her skirt and pulled it up.

"You do this when you kneel, Sheera, and only then you put your palms up. Spread your legs a bit wider... yes, like that!" Eva grinned as she saw the girl's labia parting.

"Good girl! Now, when I touch there with my toe, this is the signal that you may stand up."

Sheera nodded; she looked like a statue of ebony, her torso straight as she showed her young cunt the white woman. Eva nudged her lips with her toe and felt a shiver down her spine.

"Now let us train this until you do it well. Up and outside!"

Sheera stood up and got off. Eva waited for some minutes, anticipating what she would see soon, her own labia slick as she enjoyed the thought of that delightful girl coming at her beckon call. Outside, Sheera waited until she heard the long-and-short sound, and rushed into the hut. Kneeling down, she rolled up her skirt, spread her knees and put her hands on her thighs, showing their white palms. She was anxious: was she doing it right?

A bright smile from Eva rewarded her: she stretched her foot out and ran it on the girl's slit. As the tip of the woman's toe caressed her petals, Sheera felt aroused, but kept still until the she dragged it away.

Eva watched as she stood up, a beautiful little thing, black as coal, perfectly formed, and so eager for her reward. She had thought that the Amazons would be more difficult to break; the girl's docility was a welcome surprise. She wanted to grab her and shove her face right into that slick cunt... But she didn't do that. "This beauty will be sucking my pussy and my breasts every night if I play well my game," she thought.

"So, Sheera, you have no men in you tribe. What do you do when you need ... ummm ... some pleasure?"

The girl laughed. "We play with each other, Miss, and touch there" – she pointed to the white woman's pussy. Her wide nostrils flared: her keen nose had spotted a well-known scent - the musk of cunt juice. Indeed, that entire scene was making Eva feel a familiar wetness between her thighs.

She reached out and touched Sheera's pussy under her skirt, running a finger across her lips.

"Like that?"

Sheera mumbled something and opened a bit more her legs, offering her pussy to Eva's fingers. The photographer smiled and went on her exploration. The African girl had strong, clean lines and limbs, and looked quite healthy. "If properly trained, this one can provide many years of good service," she thought.

"So, you girls touch anybody they want, or only someone you have a special relationship to?" She went behind Sheera and put her other hand on the girl's breast, cupping it gently, her stomach against the small of her back, her pussy grinding lightly against the firm buttocks.

"We ask any girl that we like if she wants to play," Sheera replied, her body tense because of the caress. "But if she does not want to, you leave her and look for another. This is our custom, Miss." She closed her legs in a reflex as Eva's finger pressed her clit.

"Shh... Stay as you are," Eva said quietly, her lips brushing the girl's neck. "If I need some touching, will you do it for me?"

"Yes, Miss, why not?" She was feeling more and more aroused, as Eva moved her finger into her pussy and traced gently her left ear with her lips. The photographer stayed behind her for a while; her cunt was sending off signals that meant, "take care of me, and the sooner the better." She sat on the cot and spread her legs:

"I need it now, Sheera. Come closer, please."

The girl's eyes had been attracted again to anklet, like it was a magnet. Eva smiled and whistled a long sound, followed by a short one. Sheera seemed to wake up form her trance; her finger found the white woman's labia and began to rub them softly, as she had done so many times with her mates.

Eva groaned and leaned down on the cot. "She is doing it! This little Nubian is ready to lick my cunt... and I have bean here only for two hours!" She said aloud:

"Hmm, Sheera, that feels wonderful!" She pushed a finger into her canal; dampening it on her nectar, she painted Sheera's mouth with it. The girl felt the flavor and automatically ran her tongue on her lips.

"Only one thing could feel better than that, Sheera..."

"What, Miss?" Her finger was making circular movements on the white woman's clit, carefully teasing it.

"Your tongue!"

Though it may seem strange, the Amazons did not know that caress. So Sheera left Eva's clit and went again to her foot; she licked around the anklet as she had done before, thinking the woman was asking for that.

Eva quivered as she felt that luscious tongue circling her ankle. She was even more aroused by the idea of taming that black cat than by the actual sensation on her foot. She wanted to enjoy that forever:

"Yes, Sheera, that feels good!" She turned her foot to show the inside.

"Now lick inside it, slowly..." Sheera moved her tongue along the arch bone and the soft bottom of Eva's left foot; the photographer placed her right one on her back and hooked it behind Sheera's head, nudging her up her calf as she spread her labia open. The scent from her pussy was like a magnet to the hunter's nose. Eva said softly:

"Here, Sheera. Lick here..."

Sheera had never done that, but was feeling aroused by the proximity of Eva's body. She marveled at how fair her skin was, at the rosy pussy and at the blonde, soft bush that covered the woman's mound - so different from the color on the body of her own kind! She placed her tongue on the open cleft: it tasted acrid, sweet and sour at the same time. She licked the lips and the clit, lapping the nectar that dripped from them.

"She is a natural cunt lapper! Oh my God, she is a natural..." Eva thought as she wrapped her thighs around the girl's head and wiggled her cunt against her face. "She is going to be perfect ­- young, vibrant, and innocent... I will have her for years!"

Sheera was indeed enjoying that, her tongue moving from the outer folds to the inside of Eva's hole, her mouth filled with the new taste. Eva was leaning back, her knees up, feeling the contractions that preceded orgasm.

"Oh, Sheera! Keep that up and you will get your necklace in a few more days!" Her belly was trembling in an uncontrollable way: "Deeper! Deeper!," she shouted.

The girl was working fast, her nose planted on the mound, her lips open. Her hand went down, looking automatically for her own pussy, but Eva kicked it away with a movement of her foot:

"No, Sheera, now you pay attention to Miss!" Her voice was stern.

Sheera took her hand off and concentrated on Eva. Her nipples were rubbing against the white woman's leg as she licked deeply inside her. Eva groaned again; she gripped the girl's head and placed the mouth on her swollen clit. And in seconds it came: a strong climax, like she had not had for months. She moaned loudly and pressed Sheera's head in place, until she cummed for a second time, and a third...

Sheera had never seen a woman cumming that strong. She tried again to touch herself, but Eva took her hands in hers and kissed them softly. As she felt totally relaxed, she motioned for the girl to lay on her back and began to tease her, tweaking her nipples, stroking her pussy, sliding her hand to feel the warmth of her inner thighs. Sheera was breathing quickly, her body aching for relief. But Eva didn't intend to let her cum: "I want her to wait and ask for my permission... It will take some time make her learn that, so why not begin right now?," she thought. Sheera writhed on the cot, arching up to meet Eva's finger.

The woman stopped teasing her and put her hand on Sheera's stomach. It was flat as a washboard, the abs well defined under the skin.

"Did you like tasting Miss, Sheera?" The girl was motionless, waiting for the caress to continue. Eva's finger moved to her left nipple, which sprang up from the lighter aureole like a flower stem.

"Oh yes, Miss! You taste well!"

"You want that pretty necklace, don't you? To earn it, you will have to make your Miss very, very happy! You will come here when I whistle for you, greet me like I taught you, and do as you did now when your Miss tells you to. Will you do that, Sheera? To earn the necklace?"

The girl was moaning and moving her hips, her body tense in the expectation of release. "Yes, Miss! Sheera wants a necklace!" But she didn't say why.

Eva smiled wickedly and took her hand out. "That is it how it has to be, Sheera. Now get up and go bring me a bucket of water. Up!"

The Amazon stared at her.

"Sheera is feeling hot," she said.

"I know, Sheera. But if you want me to like you and count you among my friends, you have to do as I tell you. Now stand up and do as I asked you."

The Amazon hesitated a bit, but stood up and went out from the hut. Eva shook her head: if the rest of the tribe showed that same willingness to comply with her requests, her stay in the village was going to be memorable.

Three

Eva became suddenly aware that she was being watched. She turned to the entrance of the hut: another girl was leaning against the post and staring at her naked body. She was taller than Sheera and somewhat rounder, with a pair of protruding breasts that seemed do be asking to be sucked. "Quite a treat," she thought.

"What is you name?" Eva asked, not knowing whether the girl was friendly disposed towards her.

"Tonga," the girl said. "And yours?'

"Came in, Tonga, you are welcome. Sheera calls me Miss."

The girl stepped into the hut and was immediately attracted by the shining objects that Eva had taken out from the plastic bag. The photographer smiled: she had to discover why those women were so fascinated by such simple things. But that had to wait; she motioned for the girl to come nearer and have a good look at the collection of items she had displayed on the cot.

Tonga moved with the agility of a panther, touching and sniffing the bracelets, collars and rings in front of her. Eva let her do that for a while; then she remembered that Sheera must have been waiting for her sign. She sent out the long and short whistle; the girl came at once and put the bucket on the ground; kneeling down, she rolled her skirt up to show her labia and put her hands on her thighs.

Tonga's expression showed how puzzled she was at what her friend wad doing; her eyes opened still wider as the white woman nibbled her toe on Sheera's pussy.

"Sheera, what does this..."

Eva cut her short. The girl was quite attractive, and as legitimate a prey as any Amazon. Why let her escape the web she was beginning to weave?

"I have taught Sheera a way of greeting that we use in my land. She has been very helpful just now, and is on her way to earn one of my beautiful necklaces. I wonder if would you like to join her I will be glad to teach you, if you want to."

Tonga hesitated: all that was so weird! She glanced again at thebulawas, undecided. A strong desire to have one of those shining things was creeping inside her. She had nothing to lose; why not give herself the chance to get one?

She took a deep breath and knelt by Sheera's side, rolling up her skirt and putting her palms on her thighs. Eva reached her toe out and touched her pussy; Tonga seemed mesmerized by the anklet on the white woman's foot. The photographer brushed her slit; as she expected, it became wet in instants. She retreated her foot and let it dangle in front of the girl.

"Tonga, I see that you are interested in my golden anklet. Why don't you go ahead and touch it?"

The girl took Eva's foot on her hand and rubbed the metal circlet.

"You may also taste it, dear."

The young Amazon leaned forward and licked the anklet. Eva put her foot to the girl's mouth and pushed gently the toe she had dampened on her juice into it. Eva grinned wickedly as Tonga began to suck it.

"Very good, Tonga! I see that you want to be like Sheera, one of my friends here. Am I right?"

The girl nodded, as she could not speak with Eva's toe in her mouth.

"Then you have to learn a sign like Sheera's, so that you will come when Miss needs you. Yours will be like that" – she whistled two ling sounds - "can you recognize it?"

Tonga nodded again.

"Good! Let us train it. Go outside and wait to be called; when you come in, please greet me as you have just learned. And – Sheera – I think I will need to be cleaned; I have to go and meet your leader, and I don't want to see her with all this sweat and dust on me. Go fetch something to wash me with, maybe some soft weeds, and bring them here. I will teach Tonga while you are away; then both of you will wash me and help me to get dressed."

Sheera seemed surprised at that request, but Eva's eyes were firm. "Out, both of you!," she said briskly, and grinned broadly as the girls vanished from the hut.

She spent two minutes choosing carefully a collar from her collection; she was going to offer it as a present to the Amazons' leader, whoever she was. If she arrived to secure a collar on someone they respected, the other Amazons would soon be competing for one, too.

She whistled for Tonga. The girl ran into the hut and knelt down, rolled up her skirt and showed the white on her palms.