Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More, Samba! I want more! Lick your Miss; make me feel good... Oh my God, I am so horny! Lick, suck, and eat it all... You are the best cunt lapper among all my girls!"

Samba licked her for so long that her mouth began to ache, but the white woman gave no sign that she wanted to stop. Finally, Eva pushed her away, exhausted. The Amazons' leader was impatient to leave; what if Valera came to her hut and did not find her there?

"May I go now, Miss?" she asked.

"Why do you want to go, Samba? Are you going to meet someone?" Eva asked astutely: it was obvious that Samba had arranged something with that pretty young thing: that explained the palm oil on her body. But Samba had no intention of telling Miss about Valera; she wanted to keep that part of her life for herself.

"No, Miss, I am just tired after the competition", she lied.

"Then you can stay here and have some rest. But only after you have given me a massage. Do you how to do that?"

Of course Samba did not know what a massage was. Eva made her lie on her belly and showed her how to do it. Samba's back was good to touch at, strong and greasy with the palm oil. Eva massaged her for a while; when she felt that the Negress had understood what she had to do, she stretched herself on the, her bum up, and clicked her tongue:

"Here, Samba! Massage your Miss now."

Samba was feeling increasingly worried, but didn't dare to disobey. She leaned forward, facing Eva, and began to massage her. Her palms were usually a bit rough, but that night, because of the oil, they had quite a smooth touch; her fingers were firm, especially the thumbs, which were now putting pressure on Eva's tense muscles. The white woman had placed her head near the Amazon's crotch; the scent from her grotto aroused her again. She put a finger under Samba's pelt and stroked her labia.

The Amazon felt her cunt damping as Eva went along; almost without noticing, she moved a bit forward to allow her an easier access to it. Eva stroked harder, using her thumb to make circular movements on the African's clit; she took an enormous pleasure in teasing her, but, as she had done with Katunda earlier, took care not to allow her to cum. Samba contracted her belly several times; sensing that she was nearing orgasm, Eva moved her hand away.

"Come behind me and brush my back with your tits, Samba."

Those ample breasts felt good on her back; when Samba held them and used her nipples, Eva shivered at the metallic touch of the rings and bells, which kept jingling as their bearer moved up and down, right to left and back, rubbing herself on her Miss' body. Samba was using both her hands, which left none free to touch her own pussy; as a result, she was feeling horny as hell when Eva told her to stop. The image of Valera didn't quit her mind.

"Miss, now I have to go... can I?"

Eva turned upwards.

"You are displeasing me with this insistence, Samba. Have you forgotten to whom you belong?"

Samba stared at her. She was her Miss, all right, but what was that talk ofbelonging? She felt suddenly angry: Valera was certainly waiting for her, and Miss kept asking her for this and that! Why didn't she call one of the other Amazons she had givenbulawas to?

"I don't belong to anybody", she said slowly. There was a new fire to her eyes. Eva was reminded of Munga on the lake, but this was much more serious. If she let Samba rebel, the other Amazons would soon stop obeying her, and that would be the end of her Paradise. Eva decided to play tough: seduction was not the right weapon to employ now.

"Yes, you do, Samba. You belong to me, because I gave you thebulawas that make you so happy. The person who receives abulawa is bound to the one who gives it, you know that."

"That is not true! When the bearded men gave them to our ancestors, they said nothing of the sort."

"How do you know? They never returned, did they? Why do you think they didn't?"

Samba had often thought about that, but had never found an answer.

"I don't know, and I don't care. I am leaving now."

"No, you are not. I am going to tell you why they didn't visit your tribe again. Kneel here and listen." Eva's voice was icy now.

Samba was already on the entrance of the hut.

"Tell me. I want to know."

"Kneel down, and don't forget to address your Miss properly", Eva said calmly. She could not betray how nervous she was; her heart was pounding in her chest. She sat on one of the stone stools, waiting to see what the leader would do.

Samba eyed her wryly, but Eva sustained her gaze, remembering a similar moment two days earlier, when she had asked the Negress to fasten her sandals: she had looked at her as she was doing now, but in the end had lowered her eyes and complied.

The silence in the hut could be cut with a knife, so thick it was. But Samba had been already defeated when she had stopped and asked Eva for an explanation; she had lost the advantage of attack, and put herself in the hands of the other woman. She didn't know that, of course; all she was aware of was an intense need to know the answer to the question that had plagued the Amazons since the time of her grandmother's grandmother: why had the men not returned?

She fell to her knees and asked again:

"Why haven't the men returned, Miss?" Her tone was different now.

Eva glanced at the kneeling Negress: she had to find a means to break her once for all, and fast. She began to spin out what she hoped was a convincing tale:

"They asked for prisoners, you told me. And what did your ancestors do?"

"They went for them and brought them to the men in the white robes."

"You see? Theyobeyedwhat the men told them to do. And this is why they receivedbulawas." Eva decided not to press for the wordMiss; there were more important things at stake.

"But why did they not come back, if our ancestors obeyed them?"

"Because they didn't obey completely. Samba, I come from those men's tribe; you know this is true, because I brought a lot ofbulawas with me. And in my tribe we know the rest of the story. The men wanted something more than just prisoners; they wanted to make love to the Amazons, because they were so beautiful and strong. You know that your tribe does not like men; your ancestors told them that they would not go with them."

Samba frowned.

"My grandmother never spoke of that."

"Do you think the Amazons of that time realized what they had done? They had never receivedbulawas before, so they didn't know that accepting them brought with it the obligation to obey forever those who had given them.Forever, do you understand, Samba? The men felt hurt and offended. Perhaps they should have told the Amazons that they belonged to them now –to belong is the same asto obey, you know, because one who belongs to somebody obeys that person - but they were so shocked to see that they were refused, that they left with the prisoners and never came back."

Samba was stunned.

"Sheera told me that Munga disobeyed you, and you said you would take herbulawas away. Why didn't the men do that?"

"Because they were good, and pitied the Amazons. But after some time thebulawas lost their power, right? If they had not become powerless, your tribe would still possess them today, even after so many years."

Samba nodded; Eva realized she had conceded her that point. She went on:

"The men could have taken them back, but that would have been a big humiliation to the tribe. So, in their kindness, they allowed them to keep the gifts, but placed a curse on them: they would work just for a year. For abulawa needs to be fed, as it were: and what feeds it is obedience. As the men to whom the Amazons belonged now were not around anymore, they could not show them obedience: how can you obey someone who is not there? Can this person give you commands?"

"No, that is impossible", Samba acknowledged.

"So, here you are.Your ancestors were punished because they did not obey the persons to whom they belonged. The punishment was subtle: they were allowed to benefit from thebulawas for a time, so that they could be aware of what they had lost when they ceased to be effective. The bearded men went for prisoners elsewhere; there were - and there are, even today - other warrior tribes, which learned from your ancestors' mistakes and accepted to belong to whom offered them such precious presents."

Samba had calmed down; whether because she had believed what she had just told her, or because she was already half tamed anyway, Eva could not tell. She needed to be sure of her power over the Negress before she could go on with what she was planning now.

"Samba, I have revealed you a great secret; as I like so much you and your tribe, I give you permission to tell all this to your fellow Amazons. But I have to insist that you obey me and address me properly, or I will have to remove thebulawas from your body."

There was fear on Samba's eyes when she gazed up towards Eva. What would she do if Miss took thebulawas from her? How could she keep Valera, who had agreed to be her mate only because she wanted one? Samba trembled at the idea that she could fail to please the girl whom she desired so much. She had to act quickly, or Miss would do what she had threatened to. Hadn't she told Munga to surrender hers? She clenched her fingers on the collar, as if it was falling from her neck:

"Miss, please don't take away mybulawas. Samba will obey you."

Eva held her breath: it had taken her a lot of shrewdness, but that savage was acknowledging her as her mistress!

"I will think about that, Samba. You will stay here tonight, and, to make sure that you don't go out when I am asleep, you will remain attached to that chain. Bring it here, and don't forget to offer it properly."

Samba sprang to her feet, rushed to the back of the hut and fetched the chain.

"Miss, Samba has brought you her chain", she said, bowing her head and kneeling.

Eva clasped the little lock to her collar and went behind her.

"Now, go on fours and open your legs."

Samba obeyed; Eva lifted her pelt. Two resounding swats broke the silence of the hut, but the Negress didn't flinch. The sight of that proud warrior chained and accepting her yoke sent a quiver on Eva's spine; all the tension of the ten last minutes had changed into lust. She stroked the Amazon's labia until they were drenched. Samba stayed still: was Miss going to make her feel good? That would mean that she had forgiven her.

But Eva had other plans. She went to one of her bags, picked a dildo and inserted one of the ends into the Negress' vulva. Samba was so bewildered that she uttered a cry and moved forward, trying to take that thing off. Was that woman a magician? Or had she a cock inside her, which could spring out when she ordered it to?

"Miss – how come that you have a cock?"

"Quiet!" Eva's voice sounded harsh. "Lift your rump, clench your muscles on this and keep it as firm as you can for your Miss."

Samba's intuition was telling her that she had better obey, or her preciousbulawas would have to be surrendered. She preferred to have pleasure with her lovers, but also liked from time to time to have something inside her, as for instance the shaft of one of the Djunga men who came to fertilize the Amazons every Full Moon. But now she was too nervous to enjoy the thing Miss had put in her cunt: she closed her eyes and let Eva fuck her as she pleased.

Eva grabbed the black woman's hips and moved slowly forth and back on the dildo. The rugged surface was arousing her more and more; she felt heat irradiating from her crotch and taking her whole body. She grabbed Samba's collar and leaned forward to rub her breasts on that glittering back, riding the Amazon as if she were a tame mare.

"Tell me, to whom do you belong?"

"To you, Miss", was the reply. Eva moved faster; she could feel her climax approaching. Her other hand tugged lightly on the bells on the black woman's nipples:

"What do this sound mean to you, Samba?"

"That I have to obey my Miss." Samba wrapped her muscles tightly on the dildo, trying to get some pleasure from what was inside her cunt.

"Then repeat this until you feel me cumming."

The sound of the Negress' voice saying that mantra –I have to obey my Miss, Ihaveto obey my Miss... – sent every nerve on her tingling. She licked savagely her back; the taste of the palm oil, mingled with the woman's sweat and the touch of her velvety skin, was making her feel excited as she had seldom been. And when orgasm came, its waves took her completely; gasping for air, she rubbed her face on the Negress' shoulder, moaning and clenching her cunt on the dildo until it was so soaked that its roughness disappeared under the coat of her juices.

Exhausted, Eva stopped moving and stayed in that position for a while, brushing gently the Amazon's nipples. Samba felt her weight on her back, but kept motionless: Miss seemed calmer now - perhaps wasn't she mad at her anymore? She felt relieved as the white woman stroked gently her cheek

The photographer had thought of telling Samba to clean the dildo with her mouth, but decided not to: the Negress seemed to have learned her lesson, and it wasn't wise to push her too far.

"Samba, go to the bucket over there and wash Miss' cock."

The Amazon obeyed; Eva smiled bemusedly at her awe as she manipulated the fake penis. She cleaned it and knelt down again to offer it to the photographer, who had sat on a stone stool.

"It's ok now, Samba. I am not angry any more. But don't disobey your Miss again!"

Samba's eyes flared with joy: she would keep herbulawas! Without a word, she placed her head on the white woman's knees and hugged her calves. Eva patted her head: the battle had been hard, but she had carried the day.