Eva and the Black Amazons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Amazons were waiting for her at the beginning of the trail that led into the jungle. They moved quickly into the forest, their hearts heavy: each knew all too well that she might perish in that expedition.

***

Katunda opened her eyes and rubbed her pussy on Valera's butt. She was feeling happy: the girl was delicious, and she had had a lot of pleasure both licking her and being licked by her. Eva was right: love between women could be quite rewarding!

Some of the young Amazons had already left the hut; others were rising up and talking as they washed their faces to begin the new day. They didn't seem surprised to see Katunda there - it was clear that she and Valera had been playing during the night. Katunda smiled as she noticed how their eyes were glued to her wristband. She was going to say something when Valera woke up.

"Katunda... it was so good!" she said softly, brushing her nose on the other girl's breasts.

Katunda caressed her cheek. She would like to stay and play all day long with that young beauty, but that was not possible.

"I have to go and see what Miss is doing", she said.

"Will you take me with you?" Valera was eager to be introduced to the visitor.

"Yes, you can come. And do as I do – she will be well disposed towards you if you greet her as she likes."

Upon entering Eva's hut, Katunda knelt down and put her palms on her thighs. Eva was sitting on one of the stones that served as furniture; she had finished her breakfast and had sent Taranga to feed her baby. Sheera was combing her hair, while Tonga made a bundle of the clothes she had worn the day before. The photographer repressed a smile as she saw whom Katunda had brought with her: was it not the girl she had seen with Samba at the contest?

Valera felt intimidated by the white woman. She fell to her knees and parted her legs like Katunda had done; her eyes wandered around the hut, watching the two other Amazons as they performed their tasks.

"Who are you, dear? And what can I do for you?" Eva said with a smile.

"I am Valera. And I want abulawalike you have given Samba. Can I have one?"

Eva looked at her with more attention. The girl was undoubtedly the prettiest Nubian she had met with: a slim body, pert tits that ended in nice nipples, an oval face graced by two slanted eyes that made her look a bit Oriental, a perfect pair of lips under a small nose. Her hands, poised on her thighs with the palms upwards, were delicate and with long fingers. "Fifteen thousand", Eva thought. "If she is a virgin, and she certainly is, I can ask the Princess fifteen thousand for this one."

She touched Valera's slit with her toe and said:

"Abulawais a precious thing, my child. It does not go to the first comer. Stand up and let me examine you." She turned to the other girls:

"Katunda, please go with Sheera and wash my clothes. Tonga, you had better look after something for lunch. I will stay with Valera and see if she is worthy of one mybulawas."

Katunda was somewhat surprised by Eva's request. The woman was taking the play a bit too seriously! But at stake were her chances of becoming a nurse. She had better play her role to the end, and see what would come out of that awkward situation. She said simply: "Yes, Miss", took in her hands the bundle Tonga has prepared and put it on her head. Eva watched with pleasure her almost naked body moving with grace as she left with Sheera. Tonga grabbed her knife and darts, and set out to hunt a prey for lunch. The photographer and the young Amazon were now alone in the hut.

"You are very pretty, my child. I could keep you and train you as one of my servants, but I already own all I need."

Eva studied the girl's face, wondering how she would react to the word "own", but there was no reaction. All that she could read on the Amazon's face was disappointment. Valera looked down at her toes and wriggled them, gathering courage to plead her case.

Eva went on like a fisher throwing his net on a shoal that had come by chance near his boat:

"However, perhaps you could join the group of Amazons that will go to my friend's place. The girls I selected for this have got a finebulawa, a ring just here" – she touched the thin wall under Valera's nose. "But perhaps you don't want to leave the village? Why haven't you volunteered yesterday?

"Because I ... because Samba..." the young Amazon stuttered.

Eva waited. She had guessed right: the leaderhadsomething with that black gem!

"Yes, dear? Tell Miss everything."

Valera breathed deeply:

"Samba wanted to play with me. I was not very eager to do that, but I saw how manybulawasyou have given her. Samba came to me and we played – and now I know that the old story is true – she had a lot of pleasure! And she taught me what you taught her" – she pointed to her mouth and to Eva's crotch.

The photographer frowned:

"So, you and Samba are lovers now."

Valera hesitated. Were they? Samba hadn't shown up last night... Her voice sounded anxious:

"Did she ask you to give me abulawa? She said she would."

Eva grinned. That was it: the leader had shrewdly used her metal trinkets as bait to get what she wanted. How would she react if Valera joined the group of Amazons she was going to ship the Princess? Eva shrugged. Samba would certainly not be happy - but that was her problem. She would have to give in: Eva would not refrain from cashing a nice sum just because they were interested in the same girl. Who belonged to whom, after all? If the leader protested, as she perhaps would, a day or two chained in the back of the hut would bring her to her senses again.

"Do you know where Samba is?" Eva asked noncommittally.

"No."

"Say,no, Miss."

"No, Miss."

"She has is hunting a leopard. It seems that it has devoured a girl."

Valera's jaw opened in amazement. So, Samba had left and had not come to see her? That was not nice! Surely, she had spent the night with another Amazon, and had forgotten her! And she had not kept her promise – the white woman had said that she had not spoken in her behalf. Valera felt betrayed: she had let Samba to have her way with her – it was notfair!

Eva could almost read the girl's mind.

"You said that Samba should have told me about you? Well, she didn't."

Valera looked down and wriggled her toes again, making Eva feel an urge to have them in her mouth.

"She is selfish!" the girl said angrily. "She wanted to play with me, I let her to, and she didn't keep her word!"

Eva didn't want to press the issue further.

"Well, you straighten this up with her when she returns. Now, if you want abulawa, you can join the group of girls I have chosen for the travel. I really own now all the servants I need." She counted on her fingers: "Sheera to wait on me, Tonga as hunter and cook, Taranga for milk, Sunga and Munga as bearers, and Samba for pleasing me." That last phrase was loaded with poison; it was meant to arouse jealousy - with her habitual cleverness, Eva had guessed that this was that girl's weak spot.

Valera opened her eyes to the widest.

"Samba ... for pleasing you? What do you mean?"

"Valera, if you are going to travel to foreign lands, you have to learn how to address people properly. You finish your phrases with the wordMiss, do you understand?"

Valera felt her heart beating quickly. The last thing she wanted was to upset the woman who could grant her what she was yearning for.

"Yes, Miss. What do you mean, Miss – Samba is pleasing you – Miss?"

"She has accepted me as her Miss, and her duties include making me feel good me whenever I want. It is very simple. In exchange, I gave her finebulawas, and now she can have pleasure with anyone she wants to."

The words resounded in the young Amazon's mind.With anyone she wants to – with her other lovers, for instance...

Eva said firmly:

"Valera, I have to examine you to see if you can qualify for travel. That is, if youdowant thatbulawa."

"I want it, Miss!" The girl's voice was anxious.

"Then remove you hide and lean on your knees. Put your arms forward, touch ground with your forehead, and lift well your butt."

Valera did as she was told. Eva's licked her lips raced at the sight of the firm buttocks, of the long, well shaped legs, and of the small hole between them. She knelt down and touched the labia; they parted to reveal the pink canal. The photographer introduced a finger and felt the girl jerk a bit; she went on, exploring carefully the tunnel: the cherry was intact. "Original condition", she muttered to herself. Her own cunt was wetting; she shoved her head between the girl's thighs to feel her taste. "What a treat", she thought, as her tongue glided around the cleft and over the small knob that shone on top of it.

Valera hovered from pleasure; the white woman did it even better than Samba! She moved back a little, rubbing her cunt on the woman's tongue. Eva held her ankles apart; even the feet of that girl were beautiful, like Katunda's, with a firm tendon planked by deep hollows. She slid her fingers along the finely chiselled arch and along the line that divided the black skin from the white bottom. Valera took her foot away in an automatic movement.

"Be quiet and put your foot back here!"

Valera moved her foot back, biting her lip – she was ticklish. Eva smiled: the girl had obeyed. She took that perfect foot in her hand and rubbed the bottom against her nipples; she was getting more and more excited.

"Let's see what Samba has taught you", she said, and lay on the cot, putting forward her own foot.

Valera took it and licked it slowly; Eva shuddered as the girl's tongue slid under the pad and along the smooth skin under the arch. She thought of Amanda: how many times had she asked her to precisely that? But she had never succeeded. Now that young jewel was doing it for her! Those Amazons were really amazing, she thought, so easy to control... Eva pulled Valera's head up into her spread thighs. The girl licked the rosy labia with eagerness – the white woman tasted different from Samba and from Katunda – her juices were thicker, and her clit larger.

Valera put the swollen knob in her mouth and sucked on it, feeling Eva's heels rubbing her back. She felt aroused, and put her own hand to her pussy; Eva noticed that, and with a movement of her other foot she brushed away the girl's hand.

"Keep licking, dear! And if you want to get yourbulawa, don't touch your pussy without permission."

Valera moved away her hand: the woman's voice admitted no taking back. Eva was delighted with that tongue; she thrust her hips forward, keeping in rhythm with the quick movements. She felt her body contracting; the girl was quite a find, the Princess would certainly be pleased – the image of Valera kneeling behind the Princess and fanning her formed in her minds – and she cummed strongly, holding her hips with her hands, her eyes closed, her moans loud.

She stayed for a moment with the girl's head between her thighs, feeling her breathe into her pussy. Valera was anxious: had she done well? Would Miss be pleased and give her abulawa? She inhaled the strong aroma of the soppy cunt, her body still tense with lust.

Eva rose up and said:

"That was good, my dear! Now get me that bag over there. And when you give it to me, you kneel down and say,Miss, Valera has brought you your bag. Understand?"

The young Amazon did as she was told; the photographer felt her pussy tingling again at the sight of her kneeling, her slightly slanted eyes so expressive, as her hands went up to offer the bag. She took from it her camera: it was time to make some photos and send them to the Princess.

They went out of the hut, Valera still naked, Eva only with her shorts on. The sun was already high in the sky, and groups of Amazons were busy with their morning chores. Some stopped to watch Eva click the girl in different positions: standing to show her pert breasts and lovely pussy, doggy to show her buttocks and asshole, her face in a close-up, and so on.

As they went inside again, Eva said:

"Valera, please take that long rod with the feathers. It is a fan; you stay behind me and wave it to make some breeze. I have some work to do."

The light breeze on her back felt very agreeable as she put on her laptop to feed the new photos in. There was a message from the Princess:

"Dear Miss Alpers:

I have received the message you sent me, and must compliment you on the quality of the products you have to offer. The prices you mentioned seem quite reasonable; therefore I am taking the whole lot. Could you please contact my representative in the capital and make arrangements for shipping the pieces? And please tell me where the deposit is to be made.

Yours, Princess Samira."

Eva rubbed her hands. The deal was almost completed! The next steps were clear: she would have to go to the city, meet the police chief for the travel permits, and talk to the Aden representative. She worked a little on the photos and typed a reply:

"Dear Princess:

I am very pleased to have been of service to Your Highness. In the next days I will make the necessary arrangements. There is also some good news: you will find attached photos of a piece I recently discovered. This one is very special, and I hope you will like it. However, it came a bit more expensive than the others. Would Your Highness be prepared to pay fifteen thousand dollars for this really rare item? I will inform about you my account number when our deal is completed.

I remain, yours truthfully,

Eva Alpers."

Pressing the "send" button, she closed the laptop and turned to Valera.

"Let's meet the others of the group, dear. Please come here and help me to dress."

She whistled for her bearers; as Valera was finishing to tie her sandals, the twins stepped in and greeted her.

"Good morning, dears! Let's go and meet your sisters who will travel to my friend's land. Valera, you come with us."

Eva sat on the litter and gave the sign for them to move. Sunga was especially beautiful that morning, her lithe back erect, her buttocks swaying gently as she moved with ease, the rod well placed on her shoulder. TheEon the back of her skull was clearly visible; that made Eva remember the idea of having her initial done with arrows on the tree she used to park the twins at. She closed her eyes and listened to the agreeable sound of the bells on her bearers' ankles. "How could Munga imagine that I would let her go to Aden", she thought. "Where would I find another pair of Nubians so well formed and strong?"

The eleven girls were sitting inside the hut that had been assigned to them, playing a local game with shells. As they saw Eva, they greeted her as they had been taught. Eva had brought with her a new nose ring and the piercing tool.

She glanced at the perfect bodies of the girls kneeling around her: the "lot" was a sample of the best Africa had to offer. She walked among them, caressing a head here, a shoulder there, pulling gently a nose ring or two.

"My dears, Valera here has decided to join you. We will give her a nicebulawalike yours and after that I will check on you as I said I would. I hope that none of you has disobeyed my instructions!"

She motioned to Munga and told her to hold Valera's head behind her. Munga's eyes were on Matomba; she had not yet fully accepted to part with her girlfriend, and her expression was sad. Eva grinned:

"Munga, I see that you are unhappy... but this is how things are... unless you want to surrender yourbulawa?"

The black warrior replied quickly:

"No, Miss! Munga wants to keep it!"

"Ok. Then let's give Valera hers, too."

She held the girl's little flat nose in her hand and with a quick movement pierced the gristle between her nostrils. Valera made a grimace as she felt the sting of the piercer, but Munga held her firmly. Eva inserted a ring in the hole and pressed the ends together.

"Branded", she thought. "And it really looks nice on her..."

"Stand up and lift your hides, all of you", she said dryly to the other girls.

She took her time tracing those lovely cunts, making sure that each one was well moistened before inserting carefully her finger to check if they continued to be in "original condition". The girls responded well; Eva noticed with satisfaction that some jerked a bit when touched – sensitivity was a valuable feature in girls that would spend most of their time in harems.

"Very well, my dears! I will have to go to the town and check on a few things. You will remain here; I don't want you to get out of this hut until we depart, understand? This is very important. Sunga, you will keep watch on your sisters while I am absent."

The bearer nodded. Eva took Matomba aside and said sternly:

"Matomba, listen well to me. Munga may try to play with you, or even to persuade you not to go with the others. Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yes, Miss!"

"Very well. I will trust you, then. But if Munga tries anything, I want you to report to me. If you don't, you will lose yourbulawaand I will never speak to you again. What do you say?"

Matomba hesitated. Eva waited calmly; she knew how important it was to set one Amazon against the other, following the old Roman saying – "divide and rule". Matomba lifted her eyes:

"I will do as you say, Miss."

"Then kneel down and put your forehead to the ground. And repeat it – you know what a promise is."

The girl went on her fours and felt Eva's foot on her head as she repeated what she had just said. Valera watched closely: she was impressed with that woman's firmness. No wonder so many Amazons had agreed to work for her! Her heart was filled with joy: she had finally earned herbulawa, and was anticipating how good it would be to play with Narumba, the girl she most desired in the tribe, and who was also in the group.

That joyous feeling didn't last much, though. Eva motioned for her to come over:

"Valera, kneel down and listen to me. While you are here with your sisters, you are strictly forbidden to play with any of them, and they with you. There is no exception to this rule. I have told the other girls about that, and now am telling you. If you disobey, thebulawagoes off." She leaned down and pulled gently on the girl's ring to press her point.

Valera felt as if all her hopes had collapsed. What was abulawagood for, if she was not allowed to test its power? But Miss' tone was definitive. She recalled how Narumba had told her about the ban on playing the day before. There was nothing she could do about it. She looked up at the woman:

"Yes, Miss."

"Good. Now I will leave you. Be well until my return!"

She motioned for her bearers to go with her and sat on the litter.
"To the river!" she said firmly.

Sheera was hanging up the clothes they had been washing. Katunda was kneeling, wringing Eva's thong to take off the excess of water; she looked up at the photographer, who was stepping out of the litter. The girl still felt a bit astounded about the twins carrying her around, but said nothing.

Eva patted her head: the sight of that pretty Nubian kneeling down, washing her thong, was simply delicious. Then she saw Tonga coming over, her hand clutching her cheek: it was swollen, indicating that she had a bad toothache.

"Open your mouth, dear. Does it ache?"

"Yes, Miss! My tooth..."

"We are going to the town this afternoon. You can come with us and we will go to a dentist." Seeing the puzzled look in her servant's eyes, Eva smiled:

"It is a man who takes care of tooth aches, dear."

She turned to Katunda:

"Darling, we are leaving in one hour. Finish what you are doing and prepare my pack, and yours, too."