Eva Down Under Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers

He moved toward her. Her eyes lit up, knowing he was going to kiss her. Oh, how she wanted that kiss! He leaned forward, brushing her lips gently with his. The beard tickled and she laughed, but he silenced her with another kiss, a gentle but firm kiss.

Then he kissed her again, but this time, his arms moved up, and he put his hands on her shoulder blades, pulling her in. Her arms snaked around his neck. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, and she willingly accepted it. This kiss was all new to her, but she learned quickly. Her tongue gingerly made its way into his mouth, and she felt something awaken deep in side her...a yearning.

After a while, he broke the kiss, aware of the bulge in his pants, a bulge she had to have felt. He gave her one more quick kiss, then, after seeing her into her room, left for his. Once inside, he dialed her room.

"Hello?" she answered when she picked up the receiver.

"Hi. just saying thank you again for a wonderful night, hun!" Grumpy's voice was low. "You are such an incredible lady! I hope you'll come tomorrow."

"I'll think about it, Grumpy. I promise!" she ssid earnestly. But her heart screamed at her to say yes right now.

Eva could not keep her evening with Grumpy out of her mind. The ride back to the hotel had been pleasant, yet filled with a subtle tension. She had taken the opportunity to look him over again - a big man, tall, broad-shouldered, hairy...and yet friendly, and gentle with her. Such a contradiction, she thought. Would he trim some of that hair for her? She blushed at the question as she donned her sensible nightie for bed. Why should he? They weren't an item! She was a stranger to whom he was being kind. She'd be gone in two days, and he was leaving before she did.

She tried to shake the heavy feeling in her chest when she thought of that. Maybe she should say yes to his lunch invitation. Her dreams that night were steamy, and all involved Grumpy. More than kisses, Grumpy made wild love to her in them, and she woke in a sweat, before morning. She watched the sun come up over the horizon, and she waited until eight to call his number.

"Morning," he said, as though he knew it was her calling.

"Morning, Grumpy! I'm calling to accept your invitation! You should just know though that I can't swim..." her voice trailed off.

"No worries, hun," he said, the endearment slipping out unnoticed by both of them. "Wear light clothing, shorts if you have them, and carry a hat and sunscreen."

"How are we getting there?" she asked.

He sensed something behind her question, so he asked in his turn, "How would you like to go?"

"In your truck?" was her immediate reply.

"I've never ridden in a truck before."

She heard Grumpy chuckle.

"We can make a run in just the cab, if that's what you want."

She nodded. "When shall I be ready?" She wanted to know.

"Ten good enough for you?"

She rang off after agreeing. By ten, her little beach bag was packed - towel, sunscreen, a book to read, and the red bathing suit she had brought with her. Grumpy was waiting for her in the front lobby, and together they walked around back to his truck. It was a gleaming red and chrome monster...her heart fluttered with fear and excitement. Grumpy helped her up into he cab, and went around to swing his long frame into the driver's seat. He smiled at her as she put on her seatbelt, and switched on the ignition. The monster roared to life, and Eva could feel it thrumming through her veins.

"All right?" he asked, looking over at her.

"Y...yes!" she managed.

The truck responded to every little touch of his hands, like a willing woman. The thought came unbidden to Eva, and she blushed at the comparison. The ride was surprisingly smooth, though she could not keep from marveling at how far off the ground they were. Grumpy told her about the places they passed, and a little more about himself, and how he came to be a road train driver.

He had not been a good student; in fact, he had hated school, and only when he could support himself had his dad allowed him to drop out. He'd been doing this for more than half his life, he told her.

His life had been so different from hers. She was an executive secretary for a financial empire back in the States, administrative assistant to the CEO himself. This holiday was her reward for twenty years of service to the company, and because he knew she hadn't had one in five years. She was an avid reader, as was Grumpy, it seemed, if she were to go by the books he had piled next to his seat. And she wrote romances for publication...which is why she could afford this holiday a half a world away from her home.

They arrived, after an hour's ride, to what looked like an oasis in the desert. She oohed and ahhed as Grumpy rolled the truck around to the back to park it.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, as he helped her down. She tried to ignore the sparks tha flew between them at his touch. "This is beautiful!"

"Yes, it is, hun!" he replied, but when she dared to look at him, he was looking at her, not at the scenery. She shivered, and watched him lower his head for the kiss she willingly gave him. It was a sweet kiss, full of promise. She wondered, even as she let him invade her mouth to deepen it, what he wanted, and where their time together would go.

He let her go, and took her hand. She let him lead her to the front, and was overcome again by the beauty. He led her around the rocky outcrop and smack bang into the homestead. She marveled at it being there, because it couldn't be seen from the parking lot. It was a big, rambling style building, single storey, with a huge veranda out front, tables and chairs everywhere.

Lunch was enjoyable; her taste buds were tickled by tempting flavors of 'roo steaks, emu patties, barramundi, a crocodile tail soup, and little witchity grubs that were cooked on the barbecue grill, in copious amounts of butter, allowing them to slide down the throat like oysters.

She tried a little sample of each, as she'd been brought up to at least sample food before saying no, and Grumpy took full advantage of this.

But they were all exotic flavors to her, and she enjoyed her samples immensely.

After they had eaten,he took her to the change rooms, and she entered one, doubting her looks in her new bathers. When she emerged, she heard a long, soft wolf whistle and spun about, to see Grumpy standing there, in jeans and t-shirt, looking her over. She was embarrassed, and quickly wrapped her towel about her, smiling at the cheek of him. Grumpy led her away from the building, taking a path out between the rocks, then across a small flat piece of ground, before entering a fissure in a rock. Coming out on the other side, her eyes popped open, at the sight of the pool in front of her.

It was a long, narrow valley, no more than three meters across, and about 100 meters long, the water looking crisp and clean. It was so clear, she could see the sand at the bottom.

"Well, do you like my pool?" Grumpy smiled at her.

"Its beautiful," Eva enthused.

"I found it by accident one day. You're the only person I've ever brought here." he watched her face as he said that, and then, before she could respond, he went on,

"Well, let's swim" he said, and began disrobing, taking everything off. Eva's eyes popped wide open, as did her mouth, at his brazenness.

Her eyes followed the muscle structure of his back, ogling at the vee shape from the shoulders to his hips, then down to his buttocks, masculinely small, but firm. His legs were also solid.

He turned and she stared at the well developed chest, the not-quite-flat-anymore tummy, and then her eyes fell on his cock, as it lay resting against his scrotum. She sucked in a sharp breath. It was bigger than the last penis she'd seen, and she felt her self getting very wet as she looked.

He dived into the water and swam about effortlessly. She walked to the edge, feeling the cool water between her toes, around her feet.

Eventually, she'd walked in, so that the water came up to her waist. Grumpy swam underwater, and surfaced right beside her.

"Isn't this just pure bliss?" he asked.

"Well, it would be..." she began, "but...do you always swim like that?"

Grumpy laughed. "Well, yes! It's so comfortable!"

They frolicked about for a while longer. and then got out and dried themselves off. They plodded back to the house, and had a cold drink, before going out to the truck. Their chatter had been light, but her mind was elsewhere. How could he so easily strip naked in front of me like that? she wondered.

As it was quite warm, Grumpy told her to wait there, and he'd go fire up the motor and get the aircon going, and would call when the truck was cool enough for her.

And that's another thing, she thought. How could a bloke, so hairy and rough-looking, be such a gentleman?

After about fifteen minutes, he appeared, and led her out to the truck, assisting her to climb in, then climbed in behind the wheel. All the way back to the hotel, Eva watched Grumpy surreptitiously. At least she hoped he didn't notice her taking in his profile, or the way his hands handled the steering wheel, or how he squinted against the light, before sliding sunglasses over his blue eyes.

She remembered his long hard body swimming under the water of that clear pool, the way his cock looked. She remembered wondering how it might feel if she touched it, and knowing that to touch him would have been to lose whatever perspective she still had. He was to all intents and purposes a total stranger...well, not total anymore. She knew a great deal about this man she had only met the day before. More that she knew about many people who called her "friend".

He turned suddenly and looked her dead in the eye.

"What's troubling you, hun?" he asked.

"Nothing!" she denied hastily. "Just thinking about how we didn't even know each other yesterday." She offered the half truth as a way to get him to stop his questions.

He reached for her hand, and held it for a minute, before squeezing it and letting it go, so that he could turn into the hotel back lot. They had arrived, and Eva had no idea how she would handle this goodbye. He was going back on the road, to haul supplies to homesteads, and she didn't think she would ever see him again. For some reason she couldn't understand, the thought made her feel desolate, alone, lonely. She fought back sudden tears, and surreptitiously wiped the errant one that slid down her cheek, so that by the time he came around to help her down from the cab, her face was dry.

"Want a drink before I go?" he asked, as they walked across the yard.

"No, no thanks, I'm fine!"

Eva looked into his rugged face and saw, behind the long beard that made her wince, a gentle man, a thoughtful man, a romantic man. He hid this soft side of himself from the world behind long hair, a disreputable beard, and the job he did.

"Then I'm off now, hun," he said. "First load must be delivered by midnight."

He reached out a hand and touched her face, a soft, almost tender touch. "Sorry I have to leave you here."

He looked into her eyes, and then lowered his head. "We may never meet again, Miss America," he said, smiling at the startled look on her face, "and I would like a souvenir to remember you by." He eyed her mouth meaningfully. "May I?"

Eva nodded, unable to speak, for the moment, and when he touched her mouth with his, she opened up to his questing tongue.

Oh God, the kiss was deep, and slow, and demanding. She gave him back kiss for kiss, settling into the cradle of his arms, that he had by this time thrown around her. She felt his cock stirring against her, and still she let him have his way. A small part of her wondered at how wanton she was being, but she couldn't muster the necessary courage to end what had become a completely erotic experience for her. She moaned, and Grumpy turned her around, and pushed her up against the side of the truck, pushing himself against her, letting her feel the fullness of his arousal. She wondered how it would look erect.

He pulled his mouth away slowly, reluctantly, and looked into her brown eyes.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Eva," he said huskily, and cleared his throat before continuing. "Thanks for the souvenir. I don't think I will ever forget you!" He pressed his lips to hers one more time...no tongue, just a soft kiss goodbye, and swung his big body up into the cab.

Eva moved away, and watched him lean to shift the big monster in gear. Then he turned, looked at her and waved, and drove slowly out of the parking lot. She raised a hand to wave goodbye, and wondered why she felt as though her heart were about to burst. The truck disappeared from view, and she walked slowly into the hotel, wishing she could relive these last two days over...or wishing he would come back and take her with him...She fought against the tears, until she made it to the sanctuary of her room, and then she let them slide silently down her cheeks...

DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers
12