Eva Meets Ali

Story Info
Start of a new friendship.
1k words
3.82
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In all her college years Eva had never seen anybody like him. The metaphoric glow of his aura seemed to manifest in a warm light that brightened everything around him. His carefree smile, his elegant way of commanding the room, it was all so magnetic. Without realizing it, she was caught in his orbit slowly drifting closer to him.

Eva snapped out of her daze, finding she had somehow crossed the sea of bodies bathed in the dim light of the club and now found herself inches away from this mesmerizing stranger; suddenly very aware of and somewhat intimated by his impressive build. She hesitantly tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around to meet her gaze. Their eyes met and the spark between them was undeniable as she held his gaze for what seemed like hours. Eva studied his foreign face closely, certain that she saw in him the same desire she was feeling. But before she could finish reading that page the man forcibly broke away from the connection they had just established. Briefly taken aback, she recollected herself. A challenge had been extended and the Latina was not known to back down. As wordlessly as they had their first conversation, she took hold of his wrist and pulled him towards herself, forcing him to look at her again. She held his eyes with hers and began walking towards him, forcing him to part the crowd of intoxicated college kids. They made their way toward the curtained off private room in the back. The pair disappeared through the curtains and locked the door behind them. They found themselves in a small, dimly-lit room with a high table and couch. No words had been exchanged and no words were needed.

The man pulled Eva close. She could feel the heat rising off of his body; a result of close proximity and a night of dancing. She backed him into a wall and let her hand wander from his wrist and up his arm as she rested her lips on his chin, close enough to suggest a kiss, but far enough to maintain her position. She kissed him along his chiseled jawline, while both her hands felt up his strong back and neck. He stood calmly with his eyes closed allowing her to do as she pleased. Before long the buttons of his white shirt were undone, his pants unzipped and his belt was in Eva's hands. She felt in control as she decided how to repurpose that belt. But as it soon turned out, her power was an illusion. In a matter of seconds he had her lifted onto the table with her skirt flipped up, her legs wrapped around his waist and his lips forcefully kissing hers. With one hand in her hair and the other on her lower back he continued to kiss her as he pulled her pelvis against his. She could feel his hard cock through her wet panties. Only then she realized he had managed to lose his pants sometime while he was making out with her. A little impressed and now very wet, she started grinding against his length pulling him tighter with her legs.

After a few minutes he couldn't take much more. The man pushed Eva back onto the table and grasped her firmly between the legs. His long fingers running circles around her clit drove her crazy as she tossed her head back in pleasure and let out a gasp. He took that as his signal, pulled off her panties, and grasped her thighs, slowly inching her closer as if to challenge her to stop him. But she was past the point of playing hard to get. Eva needed him to fuck her Colombian pussy right there. As if reading her mind he pulled her onto his dick in one quick motion. Holding her by the waist he slid her back and forth on the table in slow steady strokes. She could feel his massive cock sliding in and out of her and she knew she was right on the edge. The first words she had said all night came screaming out of her mouth, "fuck me harder papi!!" The man tightened his grip on her waist and thrusted as deep as he could inside her, fucking her hard and fast until her juices were dripping down her thighs and her moans match the volume of the music blaring behind the curtain.

He picked her up off the table and gently laid her down on the couch. Slowly he removed the rest of her clothes, kissing every inch of her Latin curves as he went along. Eva felt relaxed and let her eyes close as she enjoyed the sensation of his lips fluttering over her naked body. She was brought back to reality by the feeling of the same strong hands lifting her up again. Eva opened her eyes to see a mischievous smile glimmering on the face of her sexy stranger. She knew their fun wasn't over yet. He bent her over the handle of the couch, softly caressing her famous Columbian round ass with his hands before whipping it lighting with his belt. He paused to kiss it as if asking for permission to continue and Eva gladly obliged. He whipped it a few more times before his patience ran out and he pressed his throbbing brown dick against her wetness. He ran the tip of his penis from front to back, licking up all her goodness before plunging into her. She felt him go even deeper this time and enjoyed every inch of it. The man tried to keep his calm as went inside her with slow, deep strokes, but the sight in front of him was too much to bear. His tempo became fast and shallow like Eva's breathing as they both reached climax within seconds of each other.

They silently put their clothes back on acting as if nothing had happened. But before the stranger left the room he kissed Eva passionately one last time and broke his vow of silence, "I'm Ali by the way," he smirked against her lips, and walked out of the room.