Evan of Hartshorn Hill

Story Info
Forced marriage can sometimes turn out heavenly.
1.3k words
3.96
61.2k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Note from the author:

Jarrod of Hartshorn Hill is the First of this Series.

Druesha of Hartshorn Hill is the Second of this Series.

Fallon of Hartshorn Hill is the Third of this Series.

*

"Evan?"

Evan Hartshorn, Lord and Master of Hartshorn Hill, stood at the bottom of the main staircase of his home. His arm was possessively wrapped around one of his favorite slaves, Druesha, who was nearly eight months pregnant and positively glowing. Nothing pleased Evan more than a pregnant slave. That meant he had another slave on the way, one he did not have to purchase to get. He had no idea truly who the father of the baby was although he suspected it was his. It did not matter. Druesha was a slave and her offspring would be born and raised as slave. It was the way things were done.

The voice calling him from the top of the stairs was his beloved wife Fallon.

Their marriage had not begun ideally. He has forced her to have sex with him and then, totally compromised, she had no choice but to become his wife. He was glad of it. She was young, fresh, beautiful, charming and the perfect partner for him. He smiled up at her as she began to descend the staircase, each step graceful to the extreme. He turned to the giggling slave in his arms and slipped them from around her protruding waist. "Back to work with you, girl," he barked as he affectionately slapped her bottom. She giggled once more, curtseyed as she slipped out and left about her business.

Now Evan could turn his full attention upon the heavenly sight before him. His wife was even more beautiful than the day he had married her. At the moment, her luscious blonde locks were pinned to the top of her head but a few tendrils artfully escaped to brush her ivory shoulders. She wore a light pink day dress which exposed the soft upper curves of her full breasts. Around her neck she wore a collar of pearls, one of the many gifts he had lavished upon her since they were married. As her last step brought her to his feet, he took her hand in his and bent forward, kissing it.

"You look lovely, my dear," he whispered into her hand as he took it, leading her across the hallway to a hidden door that led to his office.

"Darling, you are such a man. Did I interrupt you with your plaything?" she asked without envy. She understood her husband better than most and was well aware of his desires. She didn't mind sharing him. She knew he would always be hers.

"No, she is much too pregnant for that. And you are right here." Having led her into the closed room, his hands captured her face, bringing her mouth to his as his fingers lightly brushed her shoulders and upper breasts. Her mouth tasted sweet, like honey, as his tongue explored it, sliding across her teeth. His fingers found her shoulders, caressing them softly as she slid one hand down to his waist, freeing him from his garments. His cock was already hard, flirting with Druesha had made sure of that, and now he was more than ready to take his wife.

His fingers tightened upon his shoulders as he guided her to her knees, pressing the thick head of his cock against those lips he had so recently kissed. Looking down at her, he admired her full red lips as she looked up at him, taking his hard swollen shaft deftly across her tongue and into her throat. Her fingers slid up the insides of his thighs to find his balls which she gently began to massage as her mouth moved up and down his cock. He loved to watch her sucking him, her cheeks bursting with his shaft. A scarlet blush of pleasure swept across her high cheekbones as she gobbled him down lovingly. His fingers found the soft curls of her hair and guided her, without force, as she worshipped his cock with her mouth.

He could feel his balls beginning to churn as he neared his release. She had been a virgin when they met but time and his passions had taught her exactly how to please him. She did this without hesitation, not because she had to but because she wanted to. She enjoyed pleasing him as much as he enjoyed pleasing her, in all ways not just sexually. And he had trained her so very well. His wife was very good at this, of loving him with her mouth, making him feel the world and its' worries melt away as he was buried within that warm wet cavern. But as he began to close his eyes and lose himself into the feeling, Fallon removed her mouth from him and he heard her faint whisper, "I shall never provide you with an heir, Evan, if you always use my mouth."

He chuckled in response as he looked down at her, "Oh, my love, is that your desire?" Rather than wait her reply, he deftly lifted her and placed her along the edge of his desk, pushing up her long bellowing skirts until her naked cunt was within reach. Then he slipped his wet, hard cock quickly inside her, filling her so completely she gasped with the sudden and intense pleasure of him. Now her fingers found his shoulders and held on tight as he pounded into her again and again, his balls slapping against her sweet soft pussy. This was more than sex for him, he was making love to his wife, and he knew she enjoyed it as much as he did. That knowledge gave him more pleasure than the act itself.

"Yes, Evan, Milord, my husband, please give me a child," she cried out as he rocked into her, thrusting deep and true, intent on filling her so utterly completely that she would have no choice but to have his child. His balls ached with the seed he was about to spill as his mouth found hers and he ground his lips against hers.

"Always, love," he groaned as he came, his seed jetting inside her womb, swimming deep inside her, filling her. She whimpered with pleasure as her own orgasm met his and she relaxed her fingers as she looked lovingly into his eyes.

"I love you, Evan," she whispered, a smile of contentment hovering upon her pale pink lips.

"And I love you, Fallon, my beloved wife," he responded as he kissed her once more, then pulled down her skirts and fixed his own clothing. Then he took her hand and led her back out to the main rooms of the home where they ruled equally as Master and Mistress.

* * * * * *

Nine months later, Evan was on his way home in a ferocious storm. He had been to the city to attend to matters of state when word had arrived that Fallon was in labor. He did not take time for a coach but mounted his horse and set off. It was dark, raining and cloudy as he reached the main door of Hartshorn Hill. He handed the reins of his horse to one of the slaves as he dashed inside and up the curving staircase Fallon had descended all those months ago. Dripping wet, he threw open their chamber doors to see his wife, safe upon their bed, attended by Hetty and the doctor and various other slaves. Her blonde hair was loose around her and her face scarlet as if she had a fever. He smiled at her, an open mouth smile that displayed every one of his very white teeth, as she smiled back and whispered, "Milord, come meet your daughter. Her name is Avalon."

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers