Evangelina and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman and man in need find each other.
3.7k words
4.38
23.9k
11
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Vic Thomas and I am 68 years old and this is my strange tale about my journey wit a woman named Evangelina. It all started about eight years ago. I had been married to a wonderful woman for 35 years but she was struck down by dementia. I had been taking care of her at home for a couple of years but things were becoming increasingly difficult.

My wife was about 10 years older than me. I was really feeling the pressure and becoming more isolated over time. One of my children, who lived in the area, suggested that I join the local ski club and offered to care after my wife while I went to the monthly meetings (I was a passionate skier since my childhood).

This particular year they offered a trip to an area I had never been to and had a reputation of fantastic snow. Early on I asked my grown child if she and her husband could take care of my wife if I went on this excursion. My wife never liked winter sports and she liked the idea of staying with her daughter and grandchildren for several days.

Arrangements were then made and I eagerly anticipated the trip. I always got a private room because I'm not into socializing and I snore like a freight train. After skiing, I usually sack out trying to get warm from the day's activities and find it a chore to even get up for dinner anyway......

The day arrived and I got on the plane for my trip. my assigned seat was next to a couple from the ski club. They were named Ron and Evangelina Ferguson. They appeared to be in their early 50's. Ron was about 6' 2" and weighed 210, with dark hair with a balding patch on top. His clothes although expensive were too tight for his maturing physique.

Evangelina was about 5'3", she was wearing a ski sweater that covered her chest. Her breasts appeared ample and she appeared to have a mature woman's body - a little extra padding but she still looked to be in good shape. She had long salt and pepper hair drawn back in a pony tail. The thing that really set her apart was that she was wearing skin tight leggings and they showed a fantastic pair of muscular legs.

Ron was an obnoxious from the get go. He was loud and demanding of the flight attendants and started drinking liquor on the flight at 8am. He was also rude towards the other passengers and, especially, his wife.

He bragged about his skiing prowess for the entire 4 hours into Denver. I couldn't wait to get away from him. His wife on the other hand was very polite and we exchanged pleasantries about our children and grandchildren and the various places we had lived in our lives.

We eventually got to Salt Lake City and climbed onto the bus out to the area. I made sure I sat as far away from Ron Ferguson that I could get. The rest of the trip was uneventful except when We got to the hotel, I was assigned the room next to Ron and Evangelina.

"Great, this is really going to suck," I thought to myself.

The next morning I was up bright and early as I can't sleep that well in a strange bed. In the middle of the night Ron was apparently ravaging Evangelina with all the sounds coming through the walls.

For about an hour at 1 am, he was yelling "Fuck Me, Angie, Fuck Me!!!!" and the headboard was banging into the wall.

I heard him grunting and groaning and yell, "I'm cumming, you bitch, swallow it all".

Anyway, I was down at breakfast with other club members when Ron showed up wearing his one piece ski suit from the nineties. He looked vaguely like a water balloon with the bright colors. He was loudly exclaiming how he was going to tear up the mountain and make everyone look like pussies.

The club had an orientation group to help familiarize people to the hill. Ron went off with another group of tyros. Evangelina and I stayed with the orientation group. This group circulated around the mountain staying mostly on green (easiest) and blue (intermediate). We got to know where all the facilities were located and local idiosyncrasies about the hill.

We traded off riding chairs with one another. I noticed Evangelina was a strong Intermediate. As for myself, I had been skiing for 50+ years, was on a racing team in high school, skied all over the map, had attended bump and racing camps throughout my life and could handle just about anything that was thrown at me.

I had also learned that discretion was the better part of valor meaning that I would accurately assess a situation and make a rational decision before jumping into something that could cause injuries. In fact, as a teenager, I had a bad crash that injured my back and I was 5 years on from having back surgery due to that injury.

Evangelina noticed my skiing and the fact that I didn't hold my experience over any of the other group members. I just talked about family life, jobs and careers, places that we have all visited, etc. She seemed to be catching the same chairs as I was riding within the group. We stopped for lunch and several members said that they were very tired and wanted to rest in the afternoon. I decided that I wanted to stay out for awhile and Evangelina asked if I was going to do some difficult terrain in the afternoon.

I said "No, I need to do some cruising. I need to get my legs under me. I'm no spring chicken."

She laughed and asked "I was wondering if Libby (her close friend) and I skied with you this afternoon?"

I said, "That would be great. I'd love some company. My skiing is almost always solo and I do get lonely."

She smiled. Libby, Evangelina and I spent 2 wonderful hours in the bright sunshine exploring the mountain without any competition, bragging, or obnoxious behavior.

At 3:30 pm we headed in and went our separate ways. I climbed into bed to warm up and massage the pain out of my legs. I joined the group for dinner but I ate my food quickly and was leaving the dining area when Evangelina, Libby and her husband walked in.

Evangelina said "Are you finished, already?"

I noticed that she was wearing her skin tight leggings and had her hair in a french braid. She really looked good.

"Yeah," I said, "I told you that I was an early to bed type of guy"

Libby said, "Well we are going to the bar about 9. We'd love for you to join us if you want."

I said, "Thanks, but I'm not sure my legs are going to cooperate"

I did notice that Ron was not in the group. Anyway, I went up to my room and crawled under my covers.

I couldn't get to sleep, there were noises coming Ron and Evangelina's room, fucking noises. The headboard was banging against the wall. I clearly heard a woman saying "Stick your tongue in my pussy, suck my clit."

The woman was obviously enjoying herself and moaning, "Unnnnnnhhhhh, Harder, baby, HARDER!!!!!!!!!!! Jam that cock in my pussy, I want to feel it all the way up to your balls!!!!!!!!!,"

The headboard sounded like it was going to come through the wall.

After several more minutes, I heard Ron say "Where do you want me to cum, bitch?"

The woman in a heavy breathless voice, said, "In my pussy, deep in my pussy. Seed my cunt, Ron!!!!"

I heard Ron roar, "AGGGHHHHHHHHH".

The woman didn't sound like Evangelina and I had just seen her down at dinner butI was too tired to put two and two together. I woke up about 8:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to get dressed to go to the bar just to see what was going on. I went down stairs and saw Libby and her husband, and another friend of theirs named Bob. Bob said his wife Marianne was up in the room, resting . Evangelina was also there but there was no Ron.

We just talked for awhile and bought a couple of rounds of drinks. I was sitting in a booth talking to Bob and Evangelina excused herself to go to bed.

I said "Goodnight. I thoroughly enjoyed the day, thanks for skiing with me,"

She was a bit tipsy from 2 Irish coffees, but she said, "I really did too! It was a lot of fun."

With that she left.

Things were breaking up and Bob and Libby's husband had left. Libby was just finishing her "coffee" when Evangelina came rushing back in to bar. She was sobbing and distraught. She was clearly in an very agitated state, almost yelling at Libby.

I thought there might be a medical emergency (I'm a semi-retired nurse). I went over to see if I could help. I ushered Libby and Evangelina over to the booth to avoid any additional attention. Evangelina wasn't coherent. I asked Libby what happened. She wasn't exactly sober either.

She said,"Angie caught that son of bitch in bed with Marianne and he was fucking her in the ass."

"Oh, shit" I said, while finally putting two and two together.

Libby went on, "That weasel has been fucking around on Angie for as long as they've been married but this is the first time that he has been so bold to do in front of her face."

I wasn't sure I wanted to get involved in this party but I was upset that Evangelina was so distraught. I got her some tissues and a glass of ice water and tried talking to her. Often times, it helps just to let people cry it out because there is nothing you can say. She was crying for better part of an hour but finally she started to calm down and took a long drink of water.

She said, "I need a drink."

I asked, "What would you like?"

"A vodka martini, a double" was the answer. I got her the drink.

Libby, I and Evangelina sat there for a couple of hours, while Evangelina talked.

"Where am I going to go to sleep tonight? Should I tell Bob?" She cried to no one in particular.

Since I was sober and Libby was also intoxicated. I interjected my 2 cents.

I said, "You really need to get a separate room, I'll go with you to the desk to help arrange it" (I wasn't sure if this was possible but I said it anyway).

She said, "I'm so humiliated, I need to go home."

"You have had too much liquor to do anything now." I counseled.

Evangelina and I went out to the desk to secure a new room and Libby went up to her bedroom to break the news to her husband.

Well, there were no rooms to be had. Evangelina was beside herself.

I said,"Listen, I have two queen size beds and you're welcome to have one.

She looked at me askance and asked, "Are you propositioning me because if you are....?"

I cut her off,"Absolutely, not. I don't do things like that!!! I'm offering you a safe sanctuary until you are better able to help yourself. After all I am a nurse."

She, in between tears said, "That's so kind."

I took her up to my room, clandestinely, because Ron was now cruising the halls looking for her, especially after being caught in the act. Ron was clearly toast and he knew it.

Evangelina into the room and I got her comfortable. I let her get down to comfortable undergarments without watching and let her slide into the other bed. Since she probably wasn't going to have a great morning after, I gave her two tylenol and a benadryl to ward off a headache and a hangover and help her sleep. She went to sleep for a couple of hours but she woke up at 3 am and wanted to talk.

"That asshole as been cheating on me for 30 years," She sighed.

"Why do you stay with him?" I inquired.

"The children and grandchildren, primarily. I also gave up my career and I don't have a way of really supporting myself," was her answer.

"You know when I was young, I thought it was really hot to have women chasing after your husband but I always thought he would come home to me at the end of the day," she added.

"But with that bastard, it wasn't the case. he's a total sleaze. And now that I'm old and wrinkly, he's gotten worse."

I said, " Quit thinking and talking like that. Don't let the bastard win. I think you're beautiful. You have the most fantastic legs I've ever seen."

She rolled on her side and said "Are you propositioning me again?" This time she had a smile amid several tears.

I said, "I would love to proposition you, but I won't add to your problems. I really do think you are beautiful, though."

She whispered, "Will you come hold me?, I need someone to hold me."

I eased out my bed, into hers and wrapped her in an embrace. I could tell she was wearing just a half-slip and panties. She had probably taken her bra off when she first gotten into bed to get comfortable. I held her tight for, I don't know, an hour. Her head was resting on my chest. It was about 4 in the morning. I kissed her on the forehead and stroked her back and head. Then it happened.

She raised her head up and planted a deep kiss on my lips and I kissed her back while holding her as tightly as I could. She started planting many small and sensuous kisses on my face and neck and started nibbling on my ear. At this point, I had an erection that hurt.

My cock is about 6.5 fully erect and is thick. It was getting obvious that we were going to fuck. I took off her half slip and started kissing and playing with her breasts. I love lightly touching tits with either my fingertips or palms to bring the nipples to erection.

She absolutely loved it . She tried to insert her tits further and further into my mouth when I was sucking on her nipples. The harder I sucked the more she arched her back and the louder she moaned. I began circling around around the bottoms of her breasts with my tongue and she was holding me extremely tight with one of those gorgeous legs wrapped around my thigh.

Her breasts were C's with a little gravity having an impact but they were beautiful and delicious. She had large dark areolae with massive nipples. They were just gorgeous. I could have sucked on them for hours. She was getting really hot. The moisture coming from her pussy was palpable throughout the room. I started rubbing her soaked sex and she jerked hard.

"More," she panted "Put your fingers in me, ooooh, there, baby, right there."

Then in a flash she had my t-shirt and underpants off and she literally ripped her panties off. Her pussy was literally overflowing with her fuck juice.

She whispered, "Take me, NOW."

I started to push my rock hard cock into her delicious pussy. She had pronounced pussy lips and when my cock head pushed past those lips, she gasped and she wrapped her legs around my ass.

Then I started pumping, slowly at first. I quickly had my cock in her pussy up to my balls. I started rotated my cock around her pussy. I wanted her to feel all of my hardness and every vein I had. She did and she was fucking me back, HARD.

It was so perfect, Usually you have to have sex several times to get in sync. Not us. We were pumping exactly in time. She was moaning and softly calling my name. I was holding myself up off her chest so she could move. She was squeezing by ass and kissing me everywhere. We had several long french kisses. I loved it when she sucked on my tongue. We were now fucking faster and harder.

" This is so wrong......but it feels soooooo wonderful," She groaned in a perfect fuck voice.

I was getting close and I knew I had a huge load since I hadn't had sex in a while.

I breathlessly panted, "Baby, I'm getting close, do you want me...?"

She said as she put her tongue in my ear, "Don't you dare pull out!!! I want your cum, every fucking drop!"

At that point, I exploded. The only thing I could feel were the intense spasms from my balls and the huge ropes of semen shooting from cock into her soaked pussy. I really was semi-conscious.

We both just kept pumping furiously even after I had emptied myself. After an eternity we both just went limp. I didn't pull out, my cock just shrunk and eventually dropped out of her pussy.

We were literally covered in sweat, cum and pussy juice and were locked in a tight embrace, legs intertwined and locked. Her head was on my chest. After a few minutes she raised her head and planted her open mouth on mine. We massaged our tongues in each other's mouth for at least a half hour.

Still out of breath, she whispered, "That was so wonderful, I haven't ever been loved and fucked like that." We then went into a deep sleep still locked together.

If I had any doubts if this was a one time thing, they were ended when I woke up with her kissing me and nibbling on my ears.

She said, "Good Morning, Precious" and we sucked on our tongues for a little while.

She was also lightly caressing my cock. It was hard again and I was sucking on her tits again but this time I started licking her abdomen and started working my way down. She had a full bush but I loved that.

She was a little shocked when I started nibbling on her inner thighs. I could feel her tensing up.

She was moaning, "Oh my God."

I then started nibbling and licking her pronounced pussy lips and searching for her clitoris with my tongue. I found it and it was swollen. While sucking on it, I flicked at it sideways and up and down with my tongue and then bringing her pleasure. I kept it up until she pulled my head out of her pussy and she violently mashed her lips on mine and she sucked on my tongue hard.

At this point, I slid my cock back into her pussy and she again gasped. We then picked up where we left off before. We were again passionately fucking. Her legs were alternately up in the air or draped on my ass.

Since I had had such a large orgasm the first time, I was lasting much longer. I could feel her tensing up and getting close to cumming. I adjusted my pumping and thrusting to her body language. I would ease off a little when her tension started to subside and then start pumping fast and hard to start building her body tension to orgasm. Finally, we both got there.

She started jerking her head, her body convulsing while screaming, "Oh VIC!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNGGGGNNNNNN!!!!!!FUUUUCKK MEEEEEE!!"

I wasn't paying attention to any other outside stimulation. I was gone. Fucking like an animal, I was again semi conscious flooding her pussy with my cum. Our headboard was really pounding the wall. The bed was straining and squeaking under our furious lovemaking.

All of this happened at about 7 am with the daylight coming through. The group was supposed to meet for breakfast at 8 am but here we were completely covered in sweat and cum and both of us were intent to add more. About another hour later, We were fucking again like crazed animals. We managed to finally separate with great difficulty about 9 am.

During our pillow talk, I found out she hated the name Angie. Ron started calling her that when they became engaged. He thought it sounded more erotic. She said her parents, high school and college chums called her "Evie"

I said, "I love the name Evie" and have called her that ever since.

Ron was clueless as to what had happened in the room next to his. He was so wrapped up in his own little world that he didn't even recognize his wife's voice in the throes of orgasm. Interestingly enough, he had come and gone by the time we went down for breakfast. We went down separately and she wore her clothes from the night before (minus the panties).

I had her check with the desk about another room and they had one. She came back to my room and after her sleazeball husband vacated to go skiing she removed her items from their room. She put some items in her new room but put a bunch of stuff in mine. She whispered that we were going to spend a lot of time together especially with my cock in her pussy.

We were out skiing from 11 to 3 and went back to seriously fucking from 3 to dinner time. Ron had no clue as to the carnal maelstrom in the next room even though he could hear some of it. He was still stalking Marianne while his wife and I were fucking ourselves senseless. Ron was really dense.

Little did I know that Evie was developing a plan about how to deal with Ron while she and I could live together in ecstasy There was a lot of history that would influence our relationship but, for now, Evie and I were intense and passionate lovers and that was all she and I cared about.