Evangelina and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman and man in need find each other.
1.6k words
4.34
15.1k
6
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sort of glossed over the day 3 apres ski sex session with Evie. That was a mistake for several reasons. First, the hot sex was wonderful and exhausting. She snuck up the back stairs trying to stay out of Ron's way. It wasn't hard because he wasn't keeping a low profile anymore.. He was trying to hide his embarrassment of recent events by overcompensating. He was more obnoxious than ever and he was hoping that his cadre of couple friends (Libby et. al.) would tell him where Evie had gone.

Since they didn't know, he was out of luck. He was hoping that she would show up in the bar. However, she was in my room taking a shower. When I finally got up to the room, she was finished and waiting for me in bed. I walked in about 3:20 and saw her with the sheets covering her naked body. They just covered her breasts and her long hair was no longer constrained by any braids.

"Wow" I said, "Let me take a quick shower and I'll join you."

I eagerly took off all my clothes except my underwear and went into the bathroom to start the shower. I got temperature where I wanted it, discarded the rest of my clothing and stepped in. I was soaping myself up with my eyes closed and felt someone from behind embrace me. Evie was planting kisses on my back and caressing my cock from behind.

I got rock hard and turned around and our open mouths met and we lovingly caressed each other with our tongues. We emerged out of that shower and slowly and erotically dried each other playing special attention to our sensitive erogenous areas.

For the first time, she went down on me and started sucking my cock. She alternated between lightly licking my shaft and cock head with taking the whole cock in her mouth. With enough of her saliva on my cock, she would start lightly rubbing my shaft up and down. She would lick under my balls and suck and nibble on my scrotum. She would continually raise the intensity of her oral magic in order to make me helpless. All the while her "yummy" sounds made me hotter and hotter.

Finally, I couldn't take anymore without shooting my load and I rolled her over.

"My turn," I breathlessly got out.

Again I started with her breasts, a little more forceful than the day before. I simultaneously pinched, nibbled and sucked on those gorgeous hard nipples. I started working my way down to devour that delicious pussy.

Again, I started nibbling on the inner thighs but unlike the tentative moves from the day before, I was more forceful. I found her clit and began my tongue magic. My tongue was darting around her love button and I was sucking on it. She was moaning loudly and grabbing my hair, hard. When my tongue got tired, I gently applied my fingers, rapidly sliding across her hard swollen clit.

She was bucking now and sliding across the bed. Then, I went in for the total cataclysmic orgasm. I pushed my tongue between her soaked pussy lips and began to taste her pussy from the inside. I sunk my tongue in as far as it would go and tried to move it in and out as fast as I could. She was mine.

She started convulsing and squirted hard. I kept going. The bed was bouncing all over the place. I wanted to make her orgasm time and time again.

She started whimpering and whispering, "Stop, stop, baby. it's too much."

I backed off and she just laid there in a heap soaked from sweat and the puddle of her own cum.

She was moaning, "Oh, my God, Oh my God. Nobody has ever done that to me before."

I was soaked too and went to the bathroom to get a towel and washcloth to clean up and add to the lovemaking. I cleaned Evie first with a warm wet wash cloth (remember, I am a Nurse and know how to give a sponge bath). Her pussy was still sensitive and she jumped when I gently started wiping her pussy.

Eventually, she was able to come down from the physical stimulation. The bed, however, was soaked and we had to move to the other bed in the room. We slept for about 45 minutes, holding each other. She mumbled something about needing my cock and started caressing and sucking my dick. I had an instant erection and the only cure for my cock was to be inside her pussy.

She pushed me on my back and mounted my erection. I was passionately sucking and squeezing her tits, while she ground her pussy into my crotch. She was facing the ceiling, moaning, while doing this but she started sliding her pussy up and down on my cock. Not a little movement, mind you, but from my balls to the very tip. She didn't allow my cock to leave her pussy. She knew what she was doing.

She started slowly at first but began going faster and faster. I was losing it. My head was tilted backwards, I was groaning very loudly and my back was arched. I was gone. Before I screamed in ecstasy, I caught a glimpse of her looking at me and she had this naughty evil little smile on her face that meant only one thing. She was going to take me HARD. I convulsed when I came; I just flooded her pussy with cum and she just kept going and going. Every time, she moved, Me and my cock shuddered in sweet sweet agony.

I was a mass of jelly, she laid on top of me with my cock still in her pussy. When I had recovered enough to be coherent, I started stroking her back and derrière ass with light fingertip massage. She rose up slightly and we opened our mouths for our now "lover" tongue caressing. Our kissing lasted about 20 minutes, we really loved it. She smiled at me when she slid off and we went into our post-sex embrace.

"Vic", she whispered, "You are an unbelievable lover and I want this to never stop but..."

I sort of knew of what she was going to say but I was wrong.

She went on, "I've got to make an attempt to get along with Ron. There's too much at stake" We have four couples of friends on this trip and I have to make things look semi-normal".

"Evie, I knew that this couldn't last forever but you have made me feel whole. I won't cause you any problems."

I was depressed but knew this was inevitable.

She then surprised me, "What do you mean not last" looking annoyed.

I said," But you just said...."

"No, Turkey, that's not what I meant." She shot back.

She went on, "I said I would normalize appearances with Ron. If you think I'm going to give up you and your lovemaking, you're crazy. I'm going to dress up tonight while you rest and I'm going to meet our friends in the bar and start talking to Ron but my life is different now. Trust me, I'll be back here tonight in bed with you, All night."

Evie continued, "Our love affair is not going to end when this trip does. I have yet to work out all the details but you're stuck with me."

With that conversation, we embraced and kissed. After an hour, she started stroking my cock and I went erect again. I rolled her on her back and she spread her legs as wide as they would go exposing her glistening pussy and I mounted her and pushed my cock in. She gasped as usual and we began the perfect humping. She met my thrusts just perfectly with her pelvis. We were in ecstasy. I didn't have any cum left but we kept fucking until my cock went soft.

At about six, we exchanged our goodbyes and she left to get ready for the evening. I wasn't hungry and was exhausted from the fabulous skiing and the miraculous sex. I went to sleep naked and didn't wake up until 1am when Evie rolled into bed, also naked. I didn't hear her come in, I was so tired. She kissed me and cuddled up. She whispered that she had dressed in a tight shoulder-less sweater with tight black Lycra pants that stopped just above her ankles. She had an ankle bracelet with 4 inch black heels.

"That alone would have made cream in my pants," I sighed, "How did it go?"

She replied, "Great, baby! I'll talk to you about it later although, there was something really funny. Ron was complaining to Bob about the "oversexed" couple were constantly fucking in the next room. He was complaining that the constant fucking sounds were keeping him awake."

"Vic, baby' She cooed "You need your sleep otherwise how are you going to fuck me senseless in the morning? By the way, Darling, tonight's outfit was designed for other men to lust after my body. You're the only one that actually has it. You need to get some sleep because I want you to fuck me senseless in the morning."

She chuckled as she kissed me goodnight but not before she gave me a magical blow job. She took me all the way. She made love to my cock with her mouth and I went into ecstasy when I shot my cum into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed every drop, so completely that my cock was warm wet and clean. I pulled her up and we opened our mouths for the consummating French Kissing. We went to sleep in a tight embrace with out legs intertwined and our tongues in each other mouths.