Evangeline Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! I never looked at it that way. Thank you for explaining your outlook." Evangeline said kissing me.

"Life's too short to get caught up with who's fucking who. I long as you come back to our bed every night, or call me to tell me you're otherwise engaged, we're good. I would give you the same respect." I explained.

"Of course, so I guess we're in what they call an open relationship?" Evangeline asked.

"Call it whatever you want. Also, after life returns to normal and we get to know what the other likes in bed, let's say you especially like cunnilinctus and I find someone who excels in it, I am the type that would invite that person home for you." I continued.

"Really? Wow, life with you is going to be fun." Evangeline said.

"All we can ask from each other is total honesty. We don't have to tell each other everything, but if you ask me something I will always tell you the truth, I expect the same from you. Are you okay with that?" I asked.

"Yes, of course." Evangeline said.

"Let's get dressed and go to the shop." I said.

"Okay." was her response.

Chapter 5: Meet Carol Ames...

"So why didn't you tape today?" I asked Evangeline who was wearing a mid-thigh length blue dress, slip, no bra and three inch stilettos.

"Listen, for the past 3 years, every day I taped my penis back and out of the way. This is my last day, I said fuck it." Evangeline said.

"Okay, just curious." I replied.

We walked up to the store when we got outside Evangeline said, "I've never been in this store before. You go do what you have to do and I'll look around."

When we walked into the store, Amy must have just opened. The chimes sounded alerting Amy to a customer. Amy came out of the staff lounge.

"Oh hi Steph and Miss Evangeline, what a pleasant surprise." Amy came over a kissed both of us in the cheeks.

"Steph, your timing couldn't be better. I have an applicant in the back for your new employee. Wait until you meet her."

We all went into the back room. As we entered was saw a 6' 2", 140 lb, Blonde with long hair clipped up behind her head. She was wearing a beautiful Blue Power Suit that had to cost $1000 easy and a white blouse. She also had the deepest blue eyes I ever saw, but the thing that stood out, literally, were her breasts. For her frame this woman's breast size were huge. She has to have back pain. Without a doubt this girl had to be a 46F bust.

"Stephanie Ruby, meet Carol Ames. Carol, Stephanie is the Store Manager who came in on her vacation to meet you." was Amy's introduction. We shook hands.

"Carol meet my girlfriend Evangeline Diamond." The two women shook hands.

"You're a lesbian?" Carol asked.

"Yes, will that be a problem?" I asked.

"No, not for me I'm bi." Carol stated.

"She's young, she'll learn." Evangeline said.

"I'm 20." Carol stated.

Amy handed me Carol's resume. It was exactly what one would expect for a 20 year old. A few years at McDonald's. Her last job was at a hospital, in housekeeping.

"Can we talk about the pink elephant in the room? They're 47F's." Carol stated.

"Since you brought it up, When did you start developing?" Evangeline asked.

"12" Carol said.

"Do you suffer from back pain?" I asked

"No, not really." she answered.

"Why did you leave the hospital?" I asked.

"A male supervisor touched me." Carol replied.

"Really? Amy asked, "What did you do?"

"I hurt him. I have a Black Belt in Taekwondo." Carol answered.

"Impressive." Amy said.

"One of the things I'm concerned with is the attention your large bust will attract here in the Centre. This is a gift shop. I'm concerned that young men will just be hanging around the shop scaring business away." I said.

Amy agreed, "The clerk we had before Steph here was big busted and we had the same issue. Unfortunately, I had to let her go for the same concerns Stephanie just brought up."

"May I possibly make an alternative suggestion?" Evangeline started.

"I know where you're going with this." Amy said, "I was just going to suggest the same thing."

"You see my boss is Amy's wife." Evangeline continued.

"You're gay too?" Carol asked Amy. Amy shook her head yes.

"I work at a private club at the end of the Strip called 'The Power of Love'. It's a member's are Lesbian and Bi high power, wealthy women. Presently, the club is undergoing a small change. I currently work as a Private Table Service Hostess, which means I'm a glorified Waitress. I provide service excellence. The money is excellent. I take home anywhere from $200 to $500 cash a night." Evangeline explained. "Please hear me out okay?"

"Okay." Carol said her eyes lighting up at the cash mentioned. The door chimes sounded indicating a customer, Amy left the room.

"I currently work 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday. Sheila, my boss, is going to start Full Nude Exotic Dancers in a few months. I plan to audition for a dancer position for Mon., Tues., and Wed. off on Thursday then Hostess on Friday and Saturday. I'm going to need someone to replace me as a Hostess Mon thru Thurs. are you interested?" Evangeline asked.

"Yes, I'm interested! You're going to be a Stripper?" Carol asked.

"Yeah." Evangeline said. "You certainly have the body for it." Carol complemented.

"Thank you. Would you like to dance on Friday and Saturday? You certainly have the body for it." Evangeline was testing the waters.

"Really do you think I'd be a good dancer?" Carol asked.

"I don't know, I haven't seen you nude." Evangeline said giving me a wink.

I walked out of the room, to Amy, "You might want to close for about 30 minutes." I whispered to her and walked back in to the back room.

"So you want me to strip? Here and Now?" Carol asked as Amy walked back in and closed the door.

"Yes and I will tape it and Amy will show it to Sheila tonight. Sheila will call you tomorrow." Evangeline said.

"Okay." Carol said. We moved the furniture out of the center of the room and placed a chair in the center.

"Amy give me your phone and sit in the chair. Carol I want you to dance for Amy. Don't worry about me or Steph, concentrate only on Amy, okay?" Evangeline instructed and then she put on the song "West Coast" by Lana Del Rey. "Do you know this song?" Evangeline asked. Carol indicated she did. "Then you know it lasts 4 minutes 18 seconds. you have that long to completely undress.

"No, set it to replay please, no need to reset it now ." Carol requested.

Carol moved to the sultry voice of Lana Del Rey. Evangeline started recording. Fully clothed she moved across the front of Amy stopping in front of Amy to rotate her hips. In the meantime she was unbuttoning the two buttons fastening the jacket to her suit. Now facing Amy she removed the jacket always keeping eye contact with Amy. Carol moved from left to right around the back of Amy running her right hand over Amy's cheek.

While Carol moved to the music she undid the zipper on the right side of her skirt and when she got in front of Amy she slid the skirt over her hips where she bent. Her back toward Amy, Carol slid the skirt over her ass revealing a black thong just barely covering her vulva in the front. She gyrated her hips in front Amy for a few seconds as she was unbuttoning her blouse. The material gladly separated as each button was undone slowly revealing the deep cleavage that her ample 47F breasts created aided by white lace bra. Undoing the buttons at each sleeve cuff she slid the material over each shoulder facing Amy, then turning away from her dropped the blouse to the floor. Kicking it aside, Carol moved closer to Amy burying Amy's face into her cleavage. Carol's pink areolas were visible through the lace in her bra titillating her audience. She whispered into Amy's ear and turned around. Amy then unclasped Carol's bra hook.

The song started over again as Carol held her bra to her breasts with one hand and undid the clip holding her hair together on top of her head. Her blonde hair was mid body length and very full and thick. As her hair cascaded down over her shoulders as she arranged it to cover her breasts and removed the bra. Her nipples were clearly hard but barely visible through her hair. She moved behind Amy and pulled all of her hair behind her back exposing fully her breasts to me and Steph but not yet to Amy. Carol had half dollar sized areola perfectly centered on her amazingly supple very large breasts. Dead center of her areola were ½ inch long erect nipples. Damn I wanted to suck those. Moving closer, Amy's head fell directly into Carol's cleavage.

With Amy's head nestled between her breasts Carol ran her hands down over Amy's breasts. Unbuttoning the top three buttons on Amy's blouse and sliding both hands under the material. Amy was wearing a white blouse on with a white bra under it. The bra must have clasped in the front because Amy's very dark areolas became visible suddenly through the material of the blouse. Carol and Amy simultaneously let out a moan. The song started over for a third time. Moving around to the front of Amy, Carol got to her knees pushing the material of Amy's blouse over her shoulders and down her arms. Carol fully exposed Amy's 36C breasts. Carols hand slid Amy's skirt up her leg in the front. From my vantage point it became apparent that Amy was not wearing any panties today. Carol realized this too.

This was too much for Evangeline who had gone commando today and was starting to get a visible erection, Luckily Carol and Amy had been distracted, Evangeline handed me Amy's phone and disappeared into the bathroom locking the door. I continued taping this show. Both women were apparently turned on. Carol stopped just shy of exposing Amy's pussy. She got up facing away from Amy slid the thong down to her feet. Amy's hand slid between Carol's legs. Carol let Amy's hand brush up against her vulva then stopped her. When Carol turned around her eyes widened because Amy's skirt was up around her hips. Using her long blonde hair she teased Amy's clit which had peaked out from under the hood.

Evangeline made an appearance again. She resumed taping allowing me to open my jeans and slide my hands into them. Evangeline said, "I can safely say on behalf of Sheila that you have a spot in our lineup if you want it."

"Oh, most definitely!" Amy concurred.

Carol smiled and returned her attention to Amy. "I'm gonna make you cum!" She whispered in Amy's ear. As her finger slipped into Amy's awaiting vagina. Dropping to her knees again Carol spread Amy's legs open wide. As her face moved towards Amy's pussy she stuck out her tongue. It was one of the longest tongues I ever saw.

Evangeline was like the camera man on a porn shoot. Moving in closer to get the best angle. As Carol's tongue touched Amy's clit it vibrated quickly causing Amy to quake in orgasm. As Amy was cumming, Carol inserted he tongue as far into Amy's pussy as possible, causing a prolonged orgasm.

For my part I just had to get my lips around Carol's nipple. As Amy was recovering from her orgasm, Carol backed away, "See I told you so." She said to Amy.

As she backed away I snuck in to grab onto her nipple. She let out a loud moan as I sucked the nipple on her left breast into my mouth. I encircled her areola with my tongue drawing it slowly across the tip of her fully hardened nipple. Carol let out another low moan. This emboldened me. I slid my hand down her body coming to the mound of her vulva. As my hand reached her pussy she slightly spread her legs causing the folds of her labia major to become exposed. I continued my journey southward and realized just how wet she was. I slid my finger though her labia minor finding her vaginal opening easily. Another loud moan as two fingers entered her love canal. My head travel southward past her abdomen. I realized what good shape Carol was in as I felt the muscles contracting. Carol was having an orgasm. Amy's head replaced mine at her breast.

Carol's legs gave way and her butt lowered to the floor. Now on the ground, she was recovering from her orgasm. I slipped my fingers across the perineum to her anus easily slipping my cum soaked fingers into her rosebud. It didn't take much to cause an anal induced orgasm in her already aroused state. My job was done.

Amy looked satisfied. Carol looked satisfied. "Wow, this was some job interview." Carol said as she got up and sat on the couch. To Amy she said, "I better not see that video on the internet."

"Not my style. I will show it to Sheila tonight and then erase it." Amy said. I thought this might be a lie. Amy might erase it after she copies it onto a DVD or some other medium "I have your number, Sheila will call you tonight. She definitely will want to meet you in person. But be advised, Sheila is a womanizer. Just make sure she knows upfront you're a Black Belt."

Carol was starting to get dressed. She had already replaced her thong and skirt and was reaching for her bra. Amy grabbed it, "Nope, it's a souvenir." She said with a smile. Amy had already finished dressing.

Chapter Six: Yes, I saw it.

As Carol was leaving the shop Amy turned to me, "That was great." She said all smiles. "You're a natural in sales Evangeline."

"Thank you, now as my commission, I need you to do a favor for Stephanie." Evangeline stated.

"What's that?" Amy asked.

"You know I went to see Rebecca on Friday. She agreed to do the augmentation. In about a month I'm going to need another 2 weeks off for recovery. Would that be possible?" I explained.

"Of course," Amy said, "we take care of one another. But that means we have to get the clerk position filled ASAP. If you don't mind I will go ahead and fill it while you're on vacation."

"Do whatever needs to be done Amy, but set a 90 day probationary Period." I truly appreciate it.

"You have a great body Amy!" Evangeline said.

"So do you. So what made you want to become a stripper Evangeline?" Amy asked.

I am an Exhibitionist at heart, when I came to Las Vegas four years ago, one of the first places I went was a Strip Club. I always wanted to give it a go, but then I got the job at the club." Evangeline stated.

"So how are you going to hide your penis." Amy asked.

"What??? Evangeline incredibly ask.

"The penis you got hiding under that dress." Amy stated. Damn she saw it, I thought.

"You saw that, huh?" Evangeline asked. Then to me, "I should have taped."

"I've actually known since you were first hired by Sheila two years ago and you waited on us for the first time. Don't worry, Sheila has no idea and I haven't said anything to Erica either." Amy said.

"How did you know two years ago?" Evangeline asked.

"That first night you were wearing an above the knee skirt. Sheila and Erica were dancing. I was in the owners both and you were cleaning the area. You tripped head over heels over my foot as you passed me. You're skirt went over when you did exposing your ass and carefully taped package. I really wouldn't have noticed except you were right in front of me with you bare ass feet away from me and your legs spread open." Amy said.

"I remember that night. You were purposefully trying to get me turned on by making out with Erica. You were rubbing her breasts and pussy over her clothes." Evangeline remembered.

"You were very professional then, as you are now." Amy said.

"So why have you kept her secret all of this time?" I asked.

"I've been watching you Evangeline. You are always professional. You walk, talk and act like a woman. You have real breasts, as I confirmed recently. Stephanie didn't complain and actually became involved with you. I figured you had the operation. But, then I had a quick glance of an erection today. I have to ask you why? What are you waiting for?" Amy asked.

"Tomorrow, 6am." Evangeline said.

"Really? Congratulations!" Amy said.

"Evangeline, as you learned with Erica this morning she and Amy are masters at deflecting questions. Amy, why did you keep her secret this long.?" I asked again.

"I figured if she wanted to come out she would in her own time. Stephanie it's not the LB community. It's the LGBT community. We serve the entire community including the Transgendered members. There are some like Sheila, who don't believe Gay Men and Transgender people shouldn't be included. These women hate men. This is why the club is only Lesbian and Bisexual women. Sheila can be closed minded. Evangeline if you didn't want to come out, who am I to out you, causing you to lose your job, not me, not my style." Amy continued.

"Thank you Amy. Erica found out this morning, by accident while we were working out. Although she promised not to tell anyone, I'm concerned she might let it slip." Evangeline said.

"I don't think Erica will betray a trust." Amy said to Evangeline. Then to me, "You need to trust me if I am to mentor you."

"Evangeline's secret wasn't mine to tell you. I'm loyal to you Amy. Why wouldn't I be just as loyal to the woman I love? Speaking of which, we now all need to show support to our sister, Evangeline." I said putting my arm around her.

"You're right. I'm surprised they are not having you come in the day before your procedure. But, if you're to be there at 6am, they will draw blood and add leads to monitor your heart. Procedure calls for a Nurse to take a medical history and hook you up to an I.V., oh and give you an Enema. Timing of when they insert the catheter will depend on the surgeon. They will most likely start the procedure at Noon. It takes about 5 hours. They will probably have you in the recovery room will you come out of anesthesia and stable. This time varies and 'it could be a while. When you get back to your room you will be hooked up to a PCA pump. This is a Patient Controlled Analgesia Pump, it allows you to control when you get a dose of pain medication. I recommend you only use it when you're about to scream and you can't stand it anymore. I know it's easier said than done, but you're only allowed so many doses in 24 hours, then you're stuck with Advil. You don't want to be in that situation, believe me." Amy started.

"How do you know all of this?" I asked.

"I have a BSN in Nursing and I'm a R.N. I worked a few years as a Surgical Nurse with a Doctor that specialized in GRS before my Mother passed away and I received my inheritance. Then I went back to school and got my Masters Degree in Business Administration and Economics." Amy stated.

"I wish we brought you into the loop earlier, but you being Sheila's wife and all..." Evangeline started but was interrupted by Amy, "It's understandable Evangeline, I wish you trusted me enough to bring me into your trust too. So Erica knows, so do you want Erica and I there for you tomorrow?"

"Yes, when I come back to my room." Evangeline said.

"Then we will be there." Amy promised.

Chapter Seven: The day has arrived...

It is 2:00am, Evangeline has finally got to sleep. When she wasn't in the bathroom pooping her brains out last night, she was in the bed holding me tightly. She is extremely nervous. I would be too if they were going to remove a body part that has been an important part of my sex life. The alarm is set for 3am. I've been awake all night and I have to pee, but she's sleeping now and I don't want to disturb her.

It was nice of Amy to offer to come to the hospital today. I been her employee for about two years now and I had no idea she was a nurse. I wonder how much of an inheritance she got. I know her mother was Australian and her father was Italian. I've seen pictures of her mother on her desk. She died fairly young, she was only in her 50's. I was torn, I wanted to tell Amy about Evangeline, but I was loyal to Evangeline too. Now I think Amy is upset that I didn't trust her enough to bring her in.