Evangeline Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to go the gym this morning. It is very easy to get out of the habit of exercising. The phone rang and it was Evangeline.

"What are your plans for today?" Evangeline asked.

"I'm going to the gym then I'm going to pick up a beautiful woman at the hospital." I explained.

"Are you dating a Nurse?" She joked.

"No, I'm dating a beautiful Lesbian Club Hostess." I replied.

"Well I'll be waiting for you. I'll flirt with the Nurses to kill time." Evangeline stated

"See you this afternoon. I love you Evangeline." I said.

"I love you too!" Evangeline said.

I could have used the gym in our building, but I still have a month left on the membership at Gold's Gym. I called down to the doorman to have my car drought around. By the time I got to the lobby Charley had the car ready.

"Good Morning Charley, how are you today?" I asked.

"Very well Miss Stephanie. How are you doing?" Charley asked.

"I'm okay. It's going to be another hot one." I said making pleasant conversation.

"Yeah, I need a vacation." Charley said as he closed my car door.

I put down the convertible top too my BMW as I drove to the gym. I reached into my bag and pulled out a microSD card marked 'Workout Music' which were my selections for music to workout too that included, 'Roar by Katy Perry, Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo, Skip To The Good Bit by Rizzle Kicks, Get Lucky by Daft Punk, Move by Little Mix, Need U 100% by Duke Dumont, You Make Me by Avicii, Feel My Rhythm by Viralites, Timber by Pitbull, Applause by Lady Gaga, Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis,Happy by Pharrell Williams, The Monster by Eminem, Love Me Again by John Newman, #thatPOWER by will.i.am, It's My Party by Jesse J, Play Hardby David Guetta, Burn by Ellie Goulding, and Royalsby Lorde.' and slipped it into the portable player. I placed the headphone in the jack. I pulled up to Gold's Gym giving the valet my keys and went inside.

At the reception desk I signed in and purchased two bottles of water and proceeded to the locker room. Since I was in my workout clothes already I just removed my sweat pants and put everything into a locker. Putting the key band over my wrist and proceeded into the gym. I can't believe they still use keys. Since it was before 7am on a Saturday, this location isn't that busy, only about 5 women and 6 guys.

Today I was wearing shorts and a loose fitting cut tee shirt, sports bra and commando. I started on a NuStep machine and set it up to involve a cardio involving both legs and arms. After 20 Minutes on that I moved to a treadmill. That's when I saw her, a raven haired beautiful Hispanic. Perfectly shaped breasts, under a loosely fitting tee shirt, maybe 36C bouncing in time to her jogging on the treadmill. I got on the treadmill next to hers.

"Hi, I'm Steph." I introduced myself.

"Gloria." She said not missing a step.

Now I got a much better look as I was putting down my bag and took out the water bottle. Gloria has a perfect ass. I couldn't tell if she had panties on under her shorts. She definitely wasn't wearing a bra of any type. I started my treadmill and was getting into the workout, closing my eyes. When I opened them, Gloria had finished her run and was apparently checking me out too. She went over to a leg press machine. I was about 5 minutes behind her in getting to a leg press exactly opposite her.

"Are you following me?" Gloria asked with a smile.

"Would that be a horrible thing?" I asked.

Gloria smiled and continued her work out. Now, from my view point I could tell that Gloria had also gone commando. I was about 5 minutes into this workout when I locked eyes with Gloria. The look in her eyes was definitely desire. As she continued her work out, her hand slipped between her legs. Looking around to see if anyone could see, she stopped pumping with her legs and pulled her knees closer to her body then spread them apart. She started rubbing her pussy through her shorts and just as she pulled the material to the side she saw someone coming and stopped, Damn! She grabbed her gear, smiled at me sheepishly, and went off towards the Women's locker room.

I finished my repetitions, gathered my gear and followed her in to the locker room. It was just after 8 am and the ladies locker room was getting a little busy. It looked some of the showgirls from a few of the casinos, maybe a few hookers but no Gloria.

Disappointed I opened my locker and disrobed. I wrapped my towel around my body and headed toward the showers. I put my towel on a hook outside the shower room and walked in. As I stepped under the water I could sense someone enter the shower room. I turned my head to see who it was, Gloria!

She was still wearing shorts and a tee shirt. She stepped under a shower head and turn it, and me, on.

(Now, if you have read my stories before you know I have a very large clitoris. I describe it in 3 stages. Stage 1 - Not very noticeable. Stage 2 - You can tell I'm getting excited. My clit peaks out from the hood. Stage 3 - I'm extremely excited. My clit is erect like a little penis. I was at stage 2.)

The fabric of Gloria's tee shite clung to her breasts leaving nothing to the imagination. As she showered, she ran her hands over her beautiful breasts. Her nipples hardened as she rubbed them. They were like erasers, big and hard. One hand continued playing with her nipple while the other slid down her body under the band of her shorts. All the while she kept her eyes locked on mine. I stood there dumb founded and frozen in place under the shower head. As her hand reached her clit she moaned. She closed her eyes and I could see the momentary pleasure in her face.

Gloria pulled the wet tee shirt off over her head. She reached her head down and stuck out one of the longest tongue I have ever seen and flicked her own nipple on her right breast. She then pulled the right breast up to her mouth licking the full areola and nipple. She dropped to her knees and spread them apart. Leaning backwards she ran her hand over her pussy, still covered by her soaked shorts. I could see a camel toe as she forced the material into her labia, rubbing herself there for a minute. I turn off the water flowing over me. My clit was Stage 3 as my hand found it. My other hand was pulling on my left nipple. I started to move toward Gloria but she put up her hand with the index finger extended as to say, 'Not yet'.

Gloria got up off the floor and walked toward the shower room entrance where she stopped with her back to me. Bending at the waist, she pulled down the shorts over her ass revealing a beautiful bubble butt. She stood and let them drop to the floor and walked out water still dripping from her. I followed, grabbing my towel on the way out and wrapping it around me. I followed the water trail to the far corner of the locker room, a secluded section, where I found Gloria sitting legs spread, drying herself.

"Do you need an invitation?" She asked.

The first thing I noticed as I got closer was how meaty he pussy was. I mean her labia had extra flesh. I couldn't help myself, I was drawn to it.

"A girl after my own heart, she gets right down to business!" Gloria exclaimed.

My tongue reached out as I spread her lips with my fingers. I explored each and every fold of flesh with my tongue. I slowly orally investigated her entire pussy. Occasionally I would take one of her extra meaty labia lips into my mouth fully engulfing it with my mouth. While sucking her lushest lips I would run my tongue over both outer and inner surfaces then lightly bite it. Gloria would let out a loud moan each time I did this, but she didn't indicate she wanted me to stop it. I encircled her vaginal opening with my tongue, then up the midline of her labia to the clitoris. Surrounding her clitoris with my lips, I sucked it into my mouth. My fingers found her pussy,

Gloria left out another loud moan as I entered her with two fingers while frantically flicking her clit with my tongue. Gloria had great control of her vaginal muscles. At times it felt like she was holding my fingers in.

Her moan attracted attention. A woman peaked around the corner to see what was happening, then she disappeared again. I didn't notice right away that 3 women came up behind me and sat to watch us. Actually 2 remained standing.

Gloria was nearing orgasm. Between her moans, the musty aroma of her pussy, and the taste of her delish juices my passion and excitement inflamed and I was getting close too. Just at that moment I felt hands on my ass spreading my cheeks. A tongue rimmed my anus and forced it's way into me. Now I'm not a big fan of oral anal sex. The human digestive track contains E-coli which can make you sick. I don't want a sex partner getting ill. Postillionage, Anal plugs and Anal Vibrators are fine. Rimming and inserting a tongue are out.

I wanted to tell her to stop but my mother always told me never to talk with my mouth full and Gloria's meaty lips and erect clit filled my mouth.

"I'm Melody." Said the woman giving me anal.

I looked up and 2 more women were stand there in various stages of undress. One had just unhooked her bra and was rubbing her breasts. There was another one sitting on the bench with her hand down her pants. The two standing woman stated kissing and fondling each other.

I returned my full attention to Gloria whose vagina was soaking wet, actually dripping. I continued to flick her clit, which was amazingly like my own, with my tongue. I inserted another finger, then a fourth. My whole hand was in her when she had a strong squirting orgasm. The love juices were squirting out around my hand. The sensation coupled with my own arousal brought upon my own orgasm. I thought I felt Gloria's clit actually throbbing as I enjoyed her orgasmic delight and my own.

We both collapsed in exhaustion. However, Melody was making music of her own as I looked back to see five women in a train. Two additional girls, the ones kissing earlier, were separate and tribbing in a scissor one of whom was the locker room attendant, Lisa.

"See what we started Gloria?" I said. Gloria got up and kissed me saying, "I'm running late for an appointment, I have to go, thank you I needed that." She left the area. I really didn't want to rejoin the train so I waved to Melody and went to shower off. Gloria was under a shower already, but since she had an appointment she was focused on getting me out.

I got myself ready too with no further interruption. While I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup, Lisa came in, "You and Gloria started that chain?"

"No hun, I was doing Gloria, Melody came up behind me and..."

"Well it was fucking hot." Lisa interrupted. Lisa was maybe 19 years old. She was partially dressed. She was still topless but had jeans on now. She had a rather big bust, maybe a 36D. She went into a stall, "That girl I was tribbing with had the hottest pussy too."

"Aren't you afraid of losing your job, having sex with the clients?" I asked.

"It's not like I was fucking a guy in the men's locker room, but I've done that too by the way, but on my day off." Lisa explained.

"It's Lisa right?" I asked.

"Uh huh. That me." She said.

I finished putting on my makeup and was putting my items back in the small zipped pouch I keep my makeup in when Lisa emerge from the stall. "Wanna feel my boobies?" She asked. Now who am I to refuse such a generous offer? Lisa had put on her uniform top which was just a golf type shirt with the "Gold's Gym." logo on it.

"Well if you're offering." I said. I felt her boobs through her shirt. They were quite full, natural, and supple, as 19 year olds tits should feel.

"That not the way to do it, geeze old people!" Lisa quipped. OLD PEOPLE?? Little snot!! Lisa lifted up the front of her shirt bearing her beautiful breasts. "They're beautiful." I said washing my hands purposefully not feeling her again. "Nice seeing you." I said and walked out. "OLD PEOPLE! Really? Damn!!" I said just loud enough for Lisa to hear.

Chapter Thirteen: Stephanie's Transgression, sort of.

After returning my locker key, I got in my car and I was hungry so I stopped by the Bellagio and stopped into one of their breakfast buffets. I was sitting at a table near a window looking out into the hallway across from their Fitness Center watching all of the people working out. I was sipping some coffee when I spied a woman working out. She was mid to late 40's. She was very trim with a tight body thanks to what must have been intense exercising. She had good balance between her upper and lower body, strong thighs and legs and back. She was about 5' 8" and approximately 140 lbs., brown hair medium length and brown eyes. She was not very big on top, maybe a 32A bust, but still firm looking for her age. She took care of herself. She did not wear a bra under her white body suit and her quarter sized pink areola was barely visible through the material. Her nipples were hardening as the material rubbed up against them.

I watched her workout intensely. She must have sensed me watching her because she started looking around until she finally locked eyes with me. I never lost her gaze as she ran her hand down her body over her breast, down her stomach and over her mound. She purposefully created a camel toe by pressing the material into the folds of her labia.

I was aroused as she sat with free weights for a while. She got up and turned around to do bending exercises showing me her beautifully firm and shapely tush. I sat at my table in my shorts and tube top, Subconsciously my legs spread open a little I started to slide my hand under the waistband of my shorts but a person sat at the table behind me which made me aware of my surroundings. When I looked back to the gym my friend was gone.

Disappointed I finished my breakfast and left. As I walk out of the buffet into the hallway I heard a lovely Australian female voice say, "Gooday Mate," I turned to see my buddy from across the Fitness Center, still in her workout clothes and carrying her gym.

'Care to go up to my room for n play Gyno?" She asked

"Play Gyno?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I've always been able to tell a Rug Muncher." She said.

That term I knew from reading a story on Literotica.com. It meant a Lesbian or a female who liked cunnilingus. "No, your Gaydar is working." I said. "I'd love to come up to your room.'

'You're crazy Steph. You just met this woman.' I thought to myself. "I don't know your name, I'm Stephanie." I said aloud.

  • "I'm Amanda Kay pleased to meet you Stephanie." Amanda Kay said.

"You a beautiful woman Amanda Kay, when I saw you I couldn't keep my eyes of you." I said.

"Me n my meaningless little titties? Ya have low expectations." Amanda Kay laughed as we got onto the elevator.

"Have you seen me?" I asked, lifting my tee shirt flashing Amanda Kay, avoiding flashing the camera. Amanda Kay responded by stepping close to me sliding her hand down my body from my breasts, down my stomach, under my shorts, purposefully pulling the front of my shorts down with her arm. Her other hand was on my hip assisting the removal of my shorts which fell to the floor leaving me bottomless. It happened so quickly, I didn't have time to react. Amanda Kay pushed me back against the wall of the elevator causing me to step back out of my shorts. I tried bending down to get my shorts as the elevator door opened. Amanda Kay was too fast and grabbed my shorts and quickly exited the elevator. I stepped out into the hallway and saw Amanda Kay open her room door waving my shorts and laughing as she entered her room. A maid happened to be in the Hallway and was kind enough to give me a large towel which I wrapped around my waist.

I went to Amanda Kay's door and tried the handle, which was open. My shorts were on the bed and I grabbed them. Unwrapping the towel and sitting on her bed. Amanda Kay was in the bathroom, the door was open. She was pulling down her white bodysuit. She was now fully nude. She was small on top but had quarter sized pink areola. I saw no hair on her body. She turned on the shower. "Do you want to join me?" she asked stepping in.

"No I can't stay long, by the way, that wasn't nice." I scolded.

"Don't be mad. I would do things like that with my sorority sisters all the time. Order me an Egg white and Spinach Omelet on a Roll from Room Service will ya?" She asked as I put on my shorts.

"Sure, it still wasn't nice." I picked up the phone and pushed the button for room service. I looked at the clock it was 11:12am. I really don't have a lot of time. The shower turned off and Amanda Kay stepped out. Grabbing a towel she started drying off.

"Tell me about yourself Amanda Kay." I inquired.

"What do you want to know?" She asked.

"Why are you in Las Vegas?" I asked.

"I'm here on business. I'm flying to New York in the morning." She said.

"What do you do?" I asked.

"I'm a publisher." She answered. Wrapping the towel around her she came out of the bathroom and went to her closet picking out clothes and hanging them separately. There was a knock on the door, "Room Service", Amanda Kay opened the door. I got up to make room on the bed.

"Just put it on the bed." Amanda Kay said, Getting a $5 bill out and handing him the tip.

"Amanda Kay, that's not a proper tip for the nice young man, this is a better tip..." I said as I pulled the towel completely off her. She didn't flinch.

The room service attendant's eyes opened wide "Yeah, that's a great tip." the young man said.

Amanda Kay put her arm around the young man and led him to the door. "Thank you baby." She said giving him a kiss on the cheek. After closing the door we heard the man say, "Wow!" We both broke out laughing.

Amanda Kay stayed nude. Taking the egg sandwich she sat on the edge of the bed and ate it. "If you don't mind, I'll have a nibble too." I said, knelling on the bed behind her I started nibbling on her earlobe.

Amanda Kay swallowed the food she had in her mouth, turned her head to me and kissed me on the lips. We kissed softly at first, just our lips and just barely touching. She finally parted her lips and my tongue slipped into her mouth. Amanda Kay turned toward me as our tongues danced with one another. My left hand ran from her right shoulder to her right breast and over her nipple. I thought Amanda Kay was going to have an orgasm as I touched her nipple. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her head lean back and her body shivered. It might have been a mini orgasm.

I had to investigate further so I lowered my head to her nipple. I slowly ran my tongue around the areola of her left breast and slowly across her nipple. Her nipple was already hard but it became fully erect. Amanda Kay moaned loudly. "Pull my nippy!' She said.

With my lips I pulled on her nipple, another loud moan. She enjoyed this, "Twist my nipple with your fingers." Amanda Kay begged. I grabbed her ½ inch long nipple as twisted it. "Harder!" She cried.

"Okay." I said and twisted it harder. She was mounting for an orgasm. I couldn't believe that Amanda Kay was about to have an orgasm and I didn't even touch her pussy yet. Orgasm by nipple play, how cool is this. One more twist and she came hard.