Evan's Arabic Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers

Elizabeth was already running her fingers between her legs. She was soaking wet and ready to have sex, but she wanted Evan to go down on her. Yet another pleasure a miserable marriage had robbed her of. "Please Evan, kiss me," she murmured guiding his head not up to hers, but down to her pussy.

Evan gently kissed Elizabeth's clean-shaven sex. Running his tongue up one lip, then down the other. Gently easing his tongue between her lips, he quickly slipped his middle finger deep into her. The bright pink flesh of her sex looked so inviting.

"Ooooooo," Elizabeth cooed at the unexpected invasion. Running her fingers through Evan's thick hair, she was reminded of the days of her youth. When her first boyfriend would go down on her in his car. That's how she felt now; so inexperienced with other men, yet confident that Evan would do anything to get into her pants.

Gently kissing and licking her pussy, Evan began to stroke her clit. He could feel Elizabeth shudder as he stroked it over, and over, and over.

"Oh Evan yes, don't stop. Suck it! Suck me!"

Not wanting to disappoint her, Evan sucked her clit and then licked it. Suck, lick, suck lick. He continued as Elizabeth roughly ground herself against his face. Her hands now firmly pulling him to her.

"Oh yeah, oh yes! Yes Evan! Right there! Yes!" Elizabeth could feel her orgasm wash over her. Her pussy was so wet, she knew she was cumming all over Evan's face, but she deserved it. He had his fun, now she was having hers. The release felt amazing as the guilt of cheating briefly left her self-conscience.

"Eat me, eat me!" Elizabeth's screams encouraged Evans to taste her sex over and over and over. Her juices were flowing readily and coating Evan's face, but he could care less. His cock recovered quickly and was hard again, eagerly dripping with pre-cum again. Between Elizabeth's smooth, soft thighs and forceful hands on the back of his head, Evan was trapped.

Elizabeth came again and again as she rode Evan's tongue and fingers. As Evan began stroking her G-spot in a "come hither" motion, greater waves of pleasure were driving her mad with lust. She wanted Evan's big cock, and she wanted it now.

"Fuck me Evan, please fuck me!?" she moaned, half asking, half ordering. Elizabeth's grip on the back of his head loosened and the vice-like grip of her sexy thighs eased.

Sensing his opportunity, Evan rose and lifted Elizabeth by her armpits to a table adjacent to the chair. Elizabeth was surprised at Evan's forcefulness as he shoved her down on her back. Evan pulled her legs up and Elizabeth eagerly spread them, resting her high heels on his shoulders.

"Oh god! Oh yes, OOHHH!" Elizabeth moaned as Evan manhandled her and easily forced his cock into her wet pussy.

"Yessssss," Evan hissed. Elizabeth's pussy was so wet; there was no resistance to the thrust of his cock. The warmth and wetness of her sex felt so incredibly good. Holding her thighs apart, Evan gave into the primal desire to thrust as hard and fast as he could. He was pounding Elizabeth with complete abandon.

"Oh-Ev-an-You-are-so-big-Oh! Oh! Oh!" Elizabeth's words came in short bursts as Evan pounded like a jackhammer into her pussy.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Evan's groin smacked against Elizabeth's legs. Seeking deeper penetration, Evan forced Elizabeth's legs apart and leaned onto her naked chest.

"Spread your legs!" Evan grunted as he joined her in lying on the conference table. The tightness of her pussy was going to make Evan cum and he wanted this to last.

"Yeah, fuck me," Elizabeth whined in a high-pitched horny voice. She felt like a complete whore now, spreading her legs wide for this stranger who was now using her like she'd never been used before.

"Oh yeah, good girl. Ooohhh, you're so wet!" Evan moaned. His cock was now easily sloshing in and out of Elizabeth's pussy. Slowing his pace to long, slow, deep strokes he felt the sharp cuts and scrapes that now littered his back and ass.

Elizabeth loved the feeling of Evan's tight muscular ass as he pounded his cock into her pussy. So firm, like the straining muscles along his back, and shaking with near exhaustion. She dug her nails deep into his skin as she felt him trying to slow down and gain control.

"Owww! Elizabeth!" Evan moaned angrily. Elizabeth's orgasm subsided as she felt him begin to thrust himself deep inside her. Evan was no longer stimulating her G-spot and was starting to fuck like her husband, getting himself off but not her. Coming back to rational thought, she remembered the class they had to return to. How long had they been gone? Oh god, if someone came looking for them they could be fired!

"Evan, please stop," she murmured. Trying vainly to press Evan off of her, she pressed her trembling arms against his chest.

"Oh yeah, Oh Elizabeth!" Evan was oblivious as he was pounding into her wet pussy. He could feel his second orgasm building.

"Evan, please, slow down." Elizabeth asked again, but to no avail. Evan was grunting incomprehensibly as his pace quickened.

"Oh for God's sake!" Elizabeth yelled. She knew she had to get Evan off and fast if they were to get back to class soon. Clenching her pussy tight around his cock, she grabbed him forcing her lips to his ear.

"Fuck me Evan! Fuck my tight little married pussy with that big white cock. Yeah, yeah that's it. Fuck me Fuck me faster! Faster! Harder! Harder! Cum in my pussy, cum in me Evan!" She whispered in her sexiest voice.

"Ungh, ungh, UNGH!" Evan was no longer coherent or comprehensible. Elizabeth's naughty words and now amazingly tight pussy were pushing him to the edge...

"Oh yes Evan, you are so big! Give me that big dick baby! Cum for me baby, cum for me! Cum in my tight wet pussy!"

"OH GOD!" Evan yelled as she drove him over the edge. His orgasm literally exploded from within as he could feel his cum pumping into Elizabeth's warm and welcoming sex. Thrusting his cock as deep into her as he could, Evan's forceful strokes faded to slight twitches. Losing strength in his arms and back, he fell to lie directly on Elizabeth's sweat and cum soaked chest. Elizabeth embraced Evan, giving him a moment to recover. A broad smile crossed her face as Evan babbled incomprehensively. "I've still got it!" she thought.

"Oh Elizabeth...." Evan drifted back to reality. A smile crossed his face as he'd just had the best sex of his life. At the office no less! With a married woman! The day had been chock full of emotional highs and lows.

As Evan moved his gaze to Elizabeth's beautiful brown eyes, their smiles grew wider. What they had done was so wrong, so bad, but felt so right. These smiles quickly turned to shock as a cough was heard.

In unison the pair of lovers, face to face, looked up to the doorway at the blonde presenter from their morning session.

"Mr. Ray and Mrs. Naif! It is Mrs. isn't it? You've got some explaining to do," with that she entered the room and slowly closed the door.

THE END (OR IS IT?)

cashcrunch
cashcrunch
102 Followers
12